𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴘᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby anathema » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:55 pm

C a s wrote:@anathema - i've added eel and storm to the front! i've also listed their deceased kin under the starclan section. i typically assign mentors (or allow whoever is roleplaying as the clan leader to do this) based on personality and history of both the apprentice and warrior, but it's also absolutely fine if someone wanted their character to have a specific mentor/apprentice! usually nobody asks for a specific mentor/apprentice, so before the roleplay starts i usually just go ahead and select the mentor i think suits the character best, but i'm absolutely fine with somebody wanting a specific apprentice or mentor <:
i need a lil bit of info for you for your characters' deceased family to add to the starclan section of the front! what ages were ivysong and lionfang when they passed? also, would you like me to list a description/image for them and sablekit, or would you prefer i leave that section out for them?

no worries i figured this was the case! assigned mentors is totally fine with me c:

ivysong and lionfang were 76 and 84 moons old at death respectively. and i can make picrews for them and sablekit :3

@softbeee - i think eelpaw and stormpaw would make good pals with dovepaw! can definitely see an older sibling/younger sibling sort of dynamic there, especially since eel & storm were meant to have a third sibling :thonk:

@all - stilll finishing up my forms but after all that's settled i'll go through everyone's forms again and make another post abt relos ((: everyone's characters look really awesome and i'm rly looking forward to this rp !!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:04 pm

ooo i am all for that! she would love some older siblings hehe

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:27 am

@necrobinical - loving sunlight so far! i'll add her to the front when she's completely finished! <3

@softbee - all three accepted!!

@albino - accepted!! <3

@anathema - thank you, i'll add that to their info!! lemme know when you make their images, or just a general description is fine too, either way! whatever you've got the spoons for lol

i'm gonna start updating the allegiances. i finally finished singed on the first page as well, still have lilydapple to go!!

if anyone is short characters, singed and smoke are still open to 2-3 kits in their litter! i'll probably end up making one myself tbh
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:44 am

The tribe of pale moon

name - Yowl that shatters the silence
nickname - Silence
age - 30 moons
gender - male
rank - Gave guard
desired rank - none
Appearance - Small, short-haired white tom, with unique two-colored eyes.
history - He is born in the tribe with his mother, brother, and of course father, who he thought to be his true father, before his mother told him the truth about his Sunclan father he never got to meet. His father was too loyal to his clan that he could not leave it to join the tribe and the same got to his mother, so they broke up before he was even born.
personality - He is kind, friendly, caring, helpful, and loyal. He cares more about others than himself and easily does what others want rather than think about what he wants. He doesn't know anything about romance and is usually pretty lost when things go to that, but he knows how to speak to others without hurting them. He has a soft spot for kits, either his own or others.

Mother- Bat flying through a storm (Bat) (npc)
foster father- Weasel that watches intently (Weasel)(npc)
Biological father - Silverbranch (npc)
siblings- Fang of hissing viper (Viper) (npc)
offspring - none
relationship status - single
crush - open
mate - none
lovers - open
anything else to add - He has been born mute but eventually learns to speak a little later. Though he has a hoarse voice he cannot lift his voice. He can lose his voice from time to time temporarily.

name - Sycamore engulfed with flames
nickname - Sycamore
age - 23 moons
gender - female
rank - prey hunter
desired rank - none
Appearance Skinny short-haired she, with chocolate brown and white fur, and blue eyes.
history - She is born in a tribe, with loving parents and few siblings. She started her training in time with others, but she got her hunter rank moon later as she had some issues with her mentor and other to-be.
personality - Playful, adventurous, troublemaker, sweet. She likes heavy noises, Thunderstorms, and heavy rains and thinks they are weird to like. She becomes very depressed after her father's death, but she is happy to have younger siblings.

mother - Sapling that is hardy through snow
father - Spider that climbs up the cave wall
siblings- open for littermates + younger siblings
offspring - none
crush - open
mate - none
lovers - open
anything else to add - Nope

name - Sapling that is hardy through snow
nickname - Sapling
age - 45 moons
gender - female
rank - mother
desired rank - back to prey hunter
Appearance - Short-haired chocolate and white tortoiseshell, with yellow-green eyes.
history - She is only a litter to her parents, who found themselves in older age and managed to have one litter. Her mother died of a sickness when she was only 20 moons and her father followed after his mate only a few moons later with a broken heart. She always has this sibling love-hate relationship with her brother Hollow, though he did a lot to help her get over the death of her mate Spider.
personality - She is all the way sweet, caring, and lovely cat. She is friendly and likes to listen and help others if needed. However, she has her naive, stubborn, kind of reckless side as well, which can be problematic too.

mother- Reeds pulled along by river current (River)
father- Frost forming through the night (Frost)
siblings - Hollow Tree Collapsing in the Wind
offspring - Sycamore engulfed with flames, + open for more
relationship status - widow
crush - open
mate - Spider that climbs up cave wall, maybe open
lovers - open
anything else to add - She is open to older and unborn kits.

name - Hummingbird buzzing through the bushes
nickname - Hummingbird
age - 8 moons
gender - female
rank - to-be
desired rank - Prey hunter
Appearance - Skinny, short-haired russet, with amber eyes.
history - (optional)
personality - She is playful, headstrong, adventurous, and clever. She is a daydreamer and pretty naive, she is a charmer and flirty. She follows her instincts and acts the way you act toward her if you're nice to her, she is nice to you.

mother - open
father - open
siblings - open
offspring - none
crush - open
mate - none yet
lovers - none yet
anything else to add - She is open to family members.

name - Hollow Tree Collapsing in the Wind
nickname - Hollow
age - 45 moons
gender - male
rank - gave guard
desired rank - taleteller someday
Appearance - large, dark brown-black, with yellow eyes.
history -
personality - He is loyal, protective toward his family or loved ones, friendly only if he likes or trusts the cats, kind of serious, but hard-working, and sometimes aggressive, especially if in a bad mood. He may be a little cold-hearted and doesn't show his emotions too often, and someone could see him rather secretly or maybe even shy.

mother- Reeds pulled along by river current (River)
father- Frost forming through the night (Frost)
siblings - Sapling that is hardy through snow
offspring - none, don't want
crush - open
mate - none
lovers - none
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:52 am

Sunclan

name - Wildfire
age - 62 moons
gender - female
rank - elder (by injury)
desired rank - nope
Appearance - short-haired dark tortoiseshell, with yellow-green eyes.
history - She was born in the clan, as the only surviving litter from her parents, they did have a problem having kits or if they did have they've stillborns. She and Bonekit were the joy of their parents and so they were very pampered. This pampering took Bonepaw's life as an apprentice, as he thought to be better than others, trying something stupid and it didn't get well for him. Her father passed away when her and Dawnsong's kits were a moon old and her mother passed away when they were 15 moons old.
personality - She is calm and quiet, but not shy. She is mostly By herself as she doesn't want to bother the others, but will do everything for her clan even with injuries. He is still depressed about his mate and can be hard to get close with right now, but she does love her grandkids.

mother- Firerock
father- Flickerwood
siblings - Bonepaw
offspring - Hurricanestrike, Glowdusk, Windmoon (npcs )
relationship status - widow
crush - open
mate - Dawnsong
lovers - open
anything else to add - She retired after an accident during a patrol, where her front leg got seriously broken. Her broken leg is unusable now, even if she still has it.

name - Hurricanestrike
age - 32 moons
gender - male
rank - warrior
desired rank - nope
Appearance - medium long-haired silver. gray tabby, with green-yellow eyes.
history -
personality - He is kind, caring, loyal, and protective. He is not very talkative, doesn't speak much about his life, and is slightly mysterious. He is calm, silently, mostly himself, but loves to be with others, he has some trust problems toward she-cats because her mate left him with another tom.

mother- Wildfire
father- Dawnsong
siblings - Glowdusk, Windmoon (npcs)
offspring - Gleamfish, Sunbrook
relationship status - Widow
crush - open
mate - Softsnow (former, gone), may be open
lovers - open

name - Gleamfish
age - 14 moons
gender - female
rank - young warrior
desired rank - nope
Appearance - Short-haired silver, gray tabby, with yellow eyes.
history -
personality - She is very energetic, happy, loving, and adventurous. She is usually calm, understanding, and patient. She doesn't get angry easily, but if she does she can be very sassy and stubborn. She is very protective and hates bullying.

mother- Softsnow (gone)
father- Hurricanestrike
siblings - Sunbrook (npc)
offspring - none yet
crush - open
mate - open
lovers - open

name - Whisperingpaw
warrior name - Whisperingwater
age - 8 moons
gender - female
rank - medicine cat apprentice?
desired rank - medicine cat
Appearance - Long-haired brown-grey and white, with blue eyes.
history - She was born in the clan but doesn't have many memories of her mother, who died soon after her birth, she was being taken care of by her siblings and father. Her first moon was very hectic as she was not sure if she could survive or not, but happily, she did.
personality - She is cheery, with lots of energy to share, she can be shy toward new cats at first but forgets her shyness very soon. She is always going and is very naive, she doesn't want to see bad for anyone. Some cats see her as very annoying and dumped.

mother- Quietbrook
father - Chasingsky
siblings - Tumblingrain, Leapingflower (npcs)
offspring - none yet
crush - open
mate - none yet
lovers - none yet

name - Aqilepaw
warrior name: Aqilemist or Agilestorm
age - 6 moons
gender - male
rank - apprentice
desired rank - a warrior for now
Appearance - Short haired White and black patched, with amber eyes
history - He was born in the clan of two loving cats and had a very normal life as a kit, now he is starting his new life as an apprentice. A poor poor cat who becomes his mentor...
personality - He is reckless, annoying, playful, childish, flirty, and doesn't take anything seriously. He can be seen as a little insane by others as he can laugh at situations where that action is not very welcome. Even though he can act very coldly or even heartlessly, he does care for his family and loves to tease his parents.

mother- Cloverwillow (npc)
father- Featherpond (npc)
siblings - open
offspring - none yet
crush - open
mate - none yet
lovers - none yet
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:54 am

all accepted! medicine cat apprentices are now officially filled, with tigerhollow mentoring whisperingpaw and morningfrost mentoring dovepaw! the medicine cat's den is gonna be very full with skilled cats ^^

i've updated the allegiances; let me know if anything looks wrong guys!

woah, so many new characters!
below i've listed where we stand with accepting new characters!

SunClan

Warriors: 3 slots left
Apprentices: 1 slot left
Queens: open!
Kits: open!
Elders: 3 slots left

*there are two slots left for half-blood cats in SunClan in addition to this!

Tribe

Cave-Guards: CLOSED
Prey-Hunters: 5 slots left
To-bes: 1 slot left
Kit-Mothers: open!
Kits: open!
Elders: open!

I will be accepting npc characters until the roleplay starts, regardless of their rank!!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:16 am

Hooee. Just finished three of my four! Still waiting to hear back about Sunlight from Stoneteller's roleplayer, which is fine lol.

The rock name family are some of my oldest warrior cats ocs and they're so silly and dear to me. A bunch of himbos.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:47 am

Creamflower is open for relationships!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:51 am

Albinoleap, Oakfeather and Littlefoot are open for relations!

Albinoleap
Friends: Ashfur, Brackenburn & Tawnyscorch
Enemies: open
Crush: will potentially be Ashfur

Oakfeather
Friends: open
Crush: open

Littlefoot
Friends: Quailfeather, open
Crush: will later on be Quailfeather
Last edited by Albino_ on Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:47 pm

All my cats are done so heres what theyre open for for relationships:

Sunlight: Friends! Maybe a childhood crush?
Brittle: Other old people friends, maybe a few younger friends who also like to hear gossip from an old fragile lady.
Shade: nothin... for now ;D! Maybe someone who he'll eventually try to con?
Stone: My world for a cat who looks at this quiet, almost brooding guy and goes "yes i can fix him" even tho his main issue is hes awkward around women and deeply antisocial

Oh, and !!! Any and all of the alive npcs mentioned in my characters forms are free to take :D!! My entire kingdom for someone to make one of Stoneclaw's many rock-named siblings (Jewel? Mineral? Gem? Cave? Gravel? Earth? Rubble? Ore? Cobble? Talus? Grit? rock name! gray cats! its silly but it makes me happy)
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me