เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:43 pm

Minor edits to my forms. Paledapple, Finchpaw & Amberpaw all have better pictures.
All four have some triva/extra's at the bottom of their forms, now as well.

1. Paledapple is open for an apprentice, as weird as she is.
2. Wolfpath is less so, he's been in the clan for about flourish or so moons.
3. speaking of Wolfpath... anyone want to give my poor baby some swimming lessons?
He's never needed it before now, so said skills are... just terrible.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:55 pm

Rae'tia wrote:
Minor edits to my forms. Paledapple, Finchpaw & Amberpaw all have better pictures.
All four have some triva/extra's at the bottom of their forms, now as well.

1. Paledapple is open for an apprentice, as weird as she is.
2. Wolfpath is less so, he's been in the clan for about flourish or so moons.
3. speaking of Wolfpath... anyone want to give my poor baby some swimming lessons?
He's never needed it before now, so said skills are... just terrible.

Sykestar would be happy to do so :)
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rabbitsong - deputy

Postby peachpit. » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:44 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ—คโ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
i. rabbitkit, rabbitpaw,
rabbitsong ii. male iii.
45 moons iv. hetero v.
deputy vi. scented like
pine vii. anxious and well-
spoken vii. skilled in
fighting and hunting ix.
given the prefix rabbit
for his timid nature and
suffix song for his silver-
tongue x. loves to swim
xi. born during greenleaf
relos

โ—ฃโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ข

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› rabbitsong is a very sleek and tall tom. quite the opposite of stocky, he is very agile and slender due to his long limbs and thin frame.
his pelt is a melting pot of warm creams, cold greys, and bright whites. his blue points cause for a drastic clash against the overall
creams of his pelt, the white mits and chest a surprising blend. breaking up his dark face, his bright blue eyes are focus-catching and
quite pretty.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› recognized by most of his fellow clansmates as introverted and timid, rabbitsong is one of the most anxious toms you've ever met. his
mind is always buzzing and overthinking with what-ifs and impending doom. as of lately, the state of the clan and his new role as deputy has
further aggravated his anxiety. once you get to know him, rabbitsong is very well spoken and intelligent. he could break the news that your
tail was cut off and you would thank him, based on how eloquently spoken and kind he is. he is not often prone to offending others with his
words, his actions may be a different story. chosen for the role of deputy for his silver-tongue and cautious approach to problem solving,
rabbitsong is riddled with insecurity that he isn't cut out for the job. he is not very optimistic, but incredibly loyal and prideful to his clan.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ—คโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
    rabbitsong was born rabbitkit to his mother minnowgazer and father stagtail, along with brothers ratkit and spiderkit. the tiniest of
    the bunch, rabbitsong was subjected to humiliating songs and name calling from his brothers due to his size. even his father brought the
    kit multiple time to the medicine cat to ask why he wasn't gaining weight as fast as the others and if he was sick, what could they do? one of
    rabbitsong's earliest memories was in the medicine cats den, his father raising his voice at the healer in frustration due to his kit's size. the
    constant harassment was a blow to the security of his person, clearly identified in his anti-social and timid nature now as an adult. through
    apprenticehood, rabbitsong finally grew. towering over his brothers in height, he still refused to treat them the same way they did to him.
    although he was still very skinny and slim, his brothers finally let up with the name calling and accepted him. rabbitsong quickly excelled
    through his training due to his agility and towering stature and was regarded highly by the elder warriors for his ability in hunting and fighting.
    he is a very skilled warrior and as of lately, has earned the title of deputy during the tough period fallsclan is going through.
โ—ฃโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ข
Last edited by peachpit. on Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pumpkinpatch- warrior

Postby peachpit. » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:44 am

โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
Imageโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ—คโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
    i. pumpkinkit, pumpkinpaw, pumpkinpatch
    ii. female iii. 25 moons iv. lesbian v. warrior
    vi. scented like lavender vii. softspoken and
    kindhearted by nature vii. skilled fisher ix.
    given the prefix pumpkin for the color of her
    eyes and suffix patch for the spot on her back
    x. likes little critters and bugs xi. wanted to
    be a medicine cat xii. born during leaf-fall
    relos
โ—ฃโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ข
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› pumpkinpatch is a predominately white molly, with a mask of ginger around her face. this same warm hue graces her long pelt
as it travels down her neck and sits on her back in a large saddle-like patch. her eyes are a piercing shade of orange, and the reason
she received her prefix "pumpkin." she has rather long whiskers and tufts of white fur that curl outward from her ears. pumpkinpatch
is of regular standing for her age weight-wise, but she could be considered rather squat compared to the other mollies her age.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› there isn't much to say about pumpkinpatch, she is most often referred to as an "old soul." she gets along very well with even the
grumpiest elders, due to her soft-spoken and kindhearted nature. her agreeable personality causes her to be rather complaint to those
around her, not one to question the status quo. she is not one to argue or question others, a rather go-with-the-flow kind of molly.
pumpkinpatch has the biggest heart, often times she could be called a "crybaby" but in all honesty, she just feels so deeply and is
incredibly empathetic to others. she follows her kind heart, which can often get her into much trouble.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ—คโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
    born to a molly named flamefoot and father bearsnarl in fallsclan, pumpkinpatch was brought up in a normal family. she and her sisters, doekit and
    pansykit, were all raised in the image of her mother. flamefoot was a proud molly who believed that her sole purpose was to support her mate in his
    warrior duties, and to care for a family. flamefoot raised her kits dotingly, pushing the agenda they would grow up to be mothers who support their
    mates as well, and must drop their warrior duties when they are of age to have kits. it is very evident in pumpkinpatch's amenable personality that
    she took her mother's teaching's to heart, though she harbors a deep secret. pumpkinpatch is a lesbian, and has no attraction to toms. she refuses
    to ignore this piece of her heart, though she does not ever plan on telling her judgmental mother and sisters. she is conflicted about the way she
    was raised, though she does want more than anything to bear kits and have a family of her own.
โ—ฃโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ข
Last edited by peachpit. on Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mothgaze - warrior

Postby peachpit. » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:45 am

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
i. mothkit, mothpaw,
mothgaze ii. female
iii. 25 moons iv. bisexual
v.
warrior vi. scented
like mint vii. scatter-
brained and naรฏve vii.
has a slight cough
ix. given the prefix
moth for her sim-
ilar pelt and suffix
gaze for her tend-
ency to sit and
watch xi. much more
intelligent
when it comes to fighting
xii. favorite prey is
anything feathered
relo's
โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›

โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ–ˆโ–ˆ .
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› beautiful dilute calico splotches find themselves home on mothgaze's long, well-groomed fur. her pelt is very dense and soft,
causing her to look a bit more full than what's under all that fur. she is of average height and weight for her age and gender. piercing
yellow eyes break up all the grey on her face, a few thick scars run across her petite muzzle.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› mothgaze is a very soft-spoken she-cat with a very big heart. always down to lend a helping paw or play pretend with an excited kit,
other cats find mothgaze company a joy. with such a big heart, she is often times very naรฏve and a pushover to other's actions due to the
guilt of saying no. mothgaze is incredibly forgetful, she would forget where her head was if it wasn't attached to her neck. she is a bit
scatterbrained and not the most intelligent so she's gained a sort of all-beauty-no-brains kind of reputation amongst her peers.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
    mothgaze does not remember much of her kithood. according to her clanmates, when she was only 6 moons old, her mother,
    who had been battling with post-partum depression, threw her into one of the rivers in an attempt to get rid of her.
    mothgaze, who was mothpaw at the time, was recovered after many patrols were sent out to find her. she spent a
    long while in the medicine cats den receiving extensive care for pneumonia, and entire memory loss, which completely set
    back her warrior training. she did not receive her warrior name until recently at 20 moons old, finally finishing her training and
    completing her warrior test. as for her mother, nobody would tell her what her name was or what happened to her.
    mothgaze figures this is for the best anyway.

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
Last edited by peachpit. on Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

goosepaw - apprentice

Postby peachpit. » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:46 am

โ—คโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€--โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
i. goosekit, goosepaw,
goosebelly ii. male
iii. 8 moons iv. bisexual
v. apprentice vi. scented
like moss vii. gluttonous
and goofy vii. skilled
hunter ix. given the pre-
fix goose for his res-
embling pelt and su-
ffix paw for tradition x.
not a great fighter due
to his weight xi. favorite
prey is rabbit xii. born
during new-leaf xii.
pretty overweight
for his age
relos

โ—ฃโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€--โ”€โ”€โ—ข
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
ImageImage
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› one look at goosepaw and you'd be able to tell this tom has a strong relationship with food. stout and stubby, he is not as lean
as all the other apprentices at all, which he doesn't mind. he is truly a little bit chunky, his belly is soft and pliable unlike those of
his clanmates and his frame overall is short. he has a plain white coat with brilliant pink skin poking through as a nice contrast, his
nose, ears and pawpads are all that same pink. vibrant yellow eyes adorn his shapely face, which light up with the slightest mention
of food.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› gluttonous and rebel-like are goosepaw's most defining traits. he LOVES to eat, but will never take from the food from the fresh-
kill pile. he often will sneak away to hunt for himself, being an incredibly skilled hunter only because he's very food motivated. often
times goosepaw finds himself in trouble for not following the rules. he abides by his own, sneaking out of camp when nobody is looking
and exploring/hunting on his own. because of his goofy personality, it's hard to be genuinely upset with goosepaw and he uses this as an
advantage to get out of trouble.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

born in fallsclan to his mother troutpelt and father stonebrook, goosepaw was an only kit. he grew up with the pure love and adoration
    of his mother and father, himself quite spoiled. this is where his love of food began, with his family. his mother was always letting him nurse
    as long as he would like and when it came time for him to eat solid food, well his parents snuck him as much extra prey as they could muster.
    to goosepaw, food resembles the love of his mother and father. now apprentice aged, he has begun his training. he is an excellent hunter, much
    surprised was his mentor who didn't even have to teach him. although, because of his weight, he is not as agile as the other apprentices and finds
    sparring to be quite difficult.
Last edited by peachpit. on Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:13 pm

@everyone:

1) I've added as many of your cats' kin as I could to the npc sections of the allegiances. Please let me know if I missed anything or if you prefer I don't add certain cats. About the npcs- how would you all like me to handle them? The npc lists are getting pretty large. Is there a better way you'd like me to organize them? Npcs will leave or die for plot purposes later in the roleplay. Do you want to decide what happens to your kin at these points of the story, or should I write whatever I see fit for them?

2) When the roleplay begins, it will be a day after the former deputy Coyoteleap died in a rockslide. He had been practicing at the Training Ring with his apprentice when a boulder came loose from the cliffside. Coyoteleap gave his life to save his apprentice. Would anyone like their character to be the late deputy's apprentice?

@peachpit. and @Queen of flames:
Your cats are accepted! I have a few ideas for relations but I want to finish my own forms first.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:47 pm

selasphorys wrote:@everyone:

1) I've added as many of your cats' kin as I could to the npc sections of the allegiances. Please let me know if I missed anything or if you prefer I don't add certain cats. About the npcs- how would you all like me to handle them? The npc lists are getting pretty large. Is there a better way you'd like me to organize them? Npcs will leave or die for plot purposes later in the roleplay. Do you want to decide what happens to your kin at these points of the story, or should I write whatever I see fit for them?

2) When the roleplay begins, it will be a day after the former deputy Coyoteleap died in a rockslide. He had been practicing at the Training Ring with his apprentice when a boulder came loose from the cliffside. Coyoteleap gave his life to save his apprentice. Would anyone like their character to be the late deputy's apprentice?

Your cats are accepted! I have a few ideas for relations but I want to finish my own forms first.

that could be fun!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:56 pm

selasphorys wrote:@everyone:

honestly, i think it looks fine for now. you could add them under relationships, but i think that'd be more confusing. you could also just remove them altogether and allow their roleplayers' to really try to get someone to roleplay an active siblings/parent before adding them to the roster and just make npcs as needed. less work as the owner of the rp and advocates for the rper's to build plots with other people.

i, personally, don't care how you choose to kill an npc that is not actively played someone. it just allows more freedom to keep the plot moving instead of having to pause until someone responds about how they want their npcs to be used.
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me