𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Pineflight-trans female-warrior-woodpecker-w.i.p

Postby Skyowl28 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:27 am

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
π”»π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•¨π•’π•šπ•₯. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•šπ•žπ•– π•¨π•šπ•π• π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ 𝕓𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•£π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯.
β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
Name; Pineflight
Prefix: Pine-for her grey-brown tabby fur(looks like pine bark) and to continue her father's family tradition
Suffix: flight-for her excellent sense of balance
Age; 16 years old

Gender; trans female
Desired Rank: Warrior(achieved)/ Mother(unachieved)
Sexuality: demiromantic(pan)
Bird; Woodpecker

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
Eyes; yellowish green
Fur; short and course
Build; lithe and compact
Scent;pine needles and creeks
Voice;slightly high pitched to fit her desired gender but otherwise normal
Scars/Other;a few nicks in both of her ears, courtesy of Rowan, along with a few scratch marks on her shoulder and hind legs from apprentice training and the pranks from her brother /bumblebee

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Pebbleflower-grey-brown tabby molly-alive/elder-Open
Father: Cedarwing-dark brown tabby tom-deceased(wounds)
Siblings; Mudbreeze-dark brown tabby tom-Alive/Warrior(Open)
Dustpaw-younger brother-Alive/loner-Open
Crush; Open
Mate; N/A
Kits N/A
Mentor Open

History Kithood: Pinekit was the eldest out a litter of 3 and named by her father, Cedarwing, to keep his family tradition of naming the first born after trees. She had a normal kithood with a very close relationship with her father, which only grew when they realized she had the same affinity for agility and balance that he did. She never noticed how her brothers seemed to seethed in the background as her father showed obvious favoritism for her.

Pinekit realized that she was a molly a moon before her apprentice ceremony, she kept it hidden due to personal confusion and worry that her parents would become appalled that she wasn't their little warrior tom anymore. She was outed by her siblings once she accidentally let it slip to them the day before their ceremony. Pinekit and her siblings were surprised that both her parents accepted her new gender with her mother being ecstatic to have a daughter and her father only have 2 conditions, she keep her birth name and she would find or have a kit to continue the family tradition. She agreed wholeheartedly, overjoyed that her relationship with her parents was even stronger now.

However, her relationship with her siblings changed forever since then.

Apprenticehood: Pinepaw's bird, a pileated woodpecker, chose her instantly after her ceremony. Making a beeline to her head and standing between her ears with a almost arrogant chirp before she could even sit down and wait. The apprentices, her parents and her mentor joked that the woodpecker, nicknamed Rowan, choose Pinepaw because he thought she was a tree. Pinepaw believed them for a while as Rowan never seemed to leave her body, always perched between her ears, shoulders or back. He often pecked at her ears and fur until he either got bored or she did what he wanted her to do(usually to climb a tree for him or let him let outside of the camp).

(tw: transphobia)
Pinepaw's brothers especially found this funny, they would snicked and call her Nickedpaw for her now nicked ears and even throw leaves at her to make her look more like a tree sometimes. Pinepaw at first thought that her brothers were merely teasing her and she was even happy that they were paying attention to her again as they had distanced themselves from her and given her the silent treatment before. But then the teasing began to be more like thinly veiled insults, leaves turned to small sticks and the snickers turned to harsh laughter. Pinepaw didn't say anything about the bullying until they began drifting away from the topic of her relationship with Rowan and more to her more personal issues. They would call her a "she-tom" when no-one else was around and started to leave mud and stone in her nest, she eventually worked up the courage to tell her mentor what was going on who told Lilystar and her parents.

Both were disgusted with the brothers actions and questioned why they would do that to their own kin. Mudpaw had the dignity to explain how he was just so tired of being ignored in favor of Pinepaw by their parents, He was ashamed of his actions now and begged for forgiveness which Pinepaw gave to him. Dustpaw had no remorse for what he did and personally exiled himself out of the clan with his bird with nothing but a harsh hiss of traitor to his brother and 'she-tom' to Pinepaw herself. Pinepaw was deeply saddened by this and even began to blame herself for her brother's actions, she was supposed to be the big sister and instead she ended up not getting him the help he obviously needed. She eventually learned to accept that Dustpaw's actions where his own after some convincing from everyone and finally felt right again when she was rewarded a feather from Rowan.

Warriorhood: Pinepaw was named Pineflight for her sense of balance but also for her courage to fly away from the bullying she endured. Only 3 moons later Cedarwing died from an infected wound which left Pineflight in state of grief for awhile. Her mother retired to the elders den a moon later and now it's just her, Mudbreeze and Rowan sticking together.

Character here At least 2 Sentences/ 8 Headwords

Traits here At least 2 Sentences/ 6 Headwords
Last edited by Skyowl28 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:36 am, edited 14 times in total.
Skyowl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Postby Skyowl28 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:47 am

yeah, I also have 2 other characters. A medicine cat apprentice and an elder.
Skyowl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:10 am

Very sorry for my late replies, yesterday was pretty busy.

@dβ™₯e, of course! Just shoot me a Pm please ^^ Also Wildpaw is accepted

@Blue, no worries it's really alright <3 Mintpaw is accepted!

@Fennekchu, yup. that'd kinda what I've been doing. Sorry if it look's like I'm being a jerk like I said I don't want anyone to get confused. I only point it out when just the ones who don't have the codeword on any of their forms. But yee, i never addressed that so i'll make that official (Adding it to meh rules in a bit) Also Aspenkit is accepted as long as @Amma says they look good ^^

And finally @Sky, Pineflight looks good so far! I'll accept her just as soon as you finish up your form <33 But sorry, the medicine cat apprentice rank is already filled up.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:18 am

Ignore bg
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
'It's hard to be humble If you're as great as I am!"
β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
Name; Willowkit
Prefix: Willow-, as It had been
the name of her mothers sister
Suffix: Kit -> Kit
Age; a few days

Gender; Female
Desired Rank: Leader
Sexuality: Straight, a bit unsure of
herself
Bird; None yet

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
Eyes; She has big, dark,
greyish-green eyes,
which are quite pretty
Fur; Willow has short,
soft fur that is pebble gray
and has darker streaks.
Snout, belly and paws are white.
Build; Even though she is small atm,
she will one day grow
to a surprisingly large cat.
Scent; Atm still after the nursery
but later on after
rising water and gravel.
Voice; She has a bright, surprisingly loud voice,
with which she can make a good hearing.
When she is excited
she sometimes squeaks a bit.
Scars/Other; None till now

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Rivermist
Father: Hidden
Siblings; Aspenkit
Crush; Too young
Mentor To be added

Her mother, Rivermist, fell for a rogue named Hidden when she was a young warrior. She became careless and was soon carrying his kits. She then cut off all contact with the rogue and claimed that Flintfur was the father of her kits.Β 

In contrast to her sister, Willowkit will be a real mob. The loudest kit out of the litter, always talking (of course loud) and a rogue-free goose still. Very extrovert, she is not afraid to open her mouth to warriors and proclaim her opinion, which, without much thought, says exactly what she believes is the truth.
Willow is very courageous and adventurous, and she can always make new mischief as soon as she is bored and she is often bored, as she can hardly sit still. Opposing the cats she likes, she can be very caring, even If she bosses other cats around often. However, she would never tolerate someone else doing that. She is also very proud and passionate about everything she does and loyal to her clan.

Even as a young she is especially strong for a she-cat and has lightning quick reflexes, which is why she is particularly good at fighting. If she ever learns to be quiet for more than two heartbeats, she could also become an excellent huntress. She is clever, but also careless and inattentive.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:09 am

Btw I was so hyped for Palesong I made a small sketch

Should be kinda a solar eclipse thing as he can't stand sunlight... Dunno xD
Just wanted to show, for interested people (I always love to see rpg artwork x3)
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:10 am

Oh MY gOODNESS, HE LOOKS AMAZING!!
    He's such a pure medicine boyy :3

It's been so long since I've been a rp that anyone has drawn anything for!
    I'm probably gonna throw some doodles and draws of my own in here sometimes since i've honestly been so excited for this rp to start :,D
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:21 am

The time I had my own rpg (FlakeClan) was quite nice as kinda everyo e had drawn something and we even had stamps and a banner xD Sadly I cant make stamps or stuff on my mobile ;-;
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:37 am

I'm in love with Palesong. <3
I have never drawn fanart for an rp before, but this clan will be getting some.
I mean I have to draw them and their birdie babes. ^^
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:46 am

Woahh, that's awesome! (Most of the rps I've been on here haven't lasted very long in the past)
    If we get to a point like that i could help making fun little draws like that :3
    And of course, we gotta draw them with their little feathery friend no doubt x3
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:59 am

Mh, actually I'm pretty inspirated right now, maybe If I draw a picture somebody here could turn It into a stamp or something x3?
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me