Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Artxine » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:37 am

Artxine wrote:Place green pairing on reserve for Undyne please! :D

It's reserved right? Sorry to repost, I know I'm kinda... paranoid?
Artxine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:02 am

@Kung Fu Cutman; I'm going to place him in Lime if that is alright since we have Nerevar in Orange who is a heterosexual male ^^

@Artxine; Yes your spot is reserved. The character post on the roleplay thread displays reservations so no need to worry about it being taken ^^

Also just as a little side note, I am willing to make one more character so if anyone is interested in possibly having a pair with me, you can look here and find a character you might be interested in as a partner. There's a lot on there so just let me know if you're interested. If not no biggie
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:10 am

Lime works for me c: I'm excited for this actually!
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Ok, edited Saito's from. I'll get my other one up soon
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:05 pm

Sounds good Ace ^^

And I am excited as well. Hopefully we can fill the spots as quickly as possible so we can begin soon
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:52 am

I'll fix the images in my 2 forms so rip
Poor ayluin, not partners w/ nowi anymoreeee.
And.. I'll add another female if someone needs one.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artxine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:57 am

Almost done with my form!
Artxine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:57 am

Alright since we have a lopsided amount of males to females right now I'm gonna be changing around which characters I have right now. I won't be touching Nowi, Peter or Chrom since they are already paired, but I will be changing Red and Trinity.

Actually I decided I'm just gonna move Trinity to a different pair gotta repost her bio now that I put Samus' on her post and I now have Samus and replaced Red with Leaf. I will figure out where to put my squiddy kid
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trinity || The Sharpshooter

Postby Ploegy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:56 am

➳name; trinity
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; maroon
    ➳fandom; splatoon (oc)
    ➳theme; hard in the paint - Toastwaffle

➳hair; seafoam green
    ➳eyes; orange
    ➳skin tone; chocolate brown
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 114 lbs

➳abilities / powers; trinity is capable of turning into a squid that matches the color of her tentacles in her humanoid form
    ➳weapons; her main weapon is what inklings call a splatterscope which is equivalent to a sniper-like weapon. this makes her really great at far ranges, but really weak up close. she can swim through her own ink. she also carries a sub weapon with her which are known as splat bombs. these bombs can be thrown and explode, spreading ink everywhere and at some times she is able to activate a special, turning her splatterscope into a weapon known as the sting ray which emits a powerful blast that lasts for up to 15 seconds

➳personality; cool and confident, trinity is a force to be reckoned with. she is a brave, young inkling that seems to have no fear in the world or at least that is what she makes it out to be. she is a true competitor, often being apart of any and all the different battle types in inkopolis. however, this competitive spirit she holds makes her quite the sore loser. she becomes absolutely sour after a lose and often is a bad sport about it. this makes her a bit pouty, but she is quite easy to calm down in the end. even with these flaws, trinity is a kind, young inkling who is willing to help others out whenever she can. when she puts her minds to something she will keep to it until its done, even when all the odds seem against her. when failing time after time, she can easily become frustrated, but she does her best to keep fighting through it

➳history; born outside the city, trinity spent a lot of her childhood from the outside of all the buzz like most young inklings are. she was allowed to watch the battles on tv when they were broadcasted. this is what got her interested in the various different battles that took place. while she was still growing up, she often would run around her yard trying to mimic the moves of the inklings she had seen on tv and practice, even though she didn't have her own weapon just yet. when she came of age, her parents let her go to the city where she met sheldon and learned about the many types of weapons he had to offer. like all starting inklings she was given the starter gun and he explained to her that battling would earn her money and she could upgrade to different weapons. eventually, she switched to the splattershot and made it her main weapon. now in her mid-teens, she has formed her own inkling team that competes in turf war, splatzone, rainmaker and tower control together. she is almost always competing and proving herself. she also has picked up a part time job making salmon runs which is a dangerous job, but it allows her earn a bit of extra money and hone her skills

➳other; i decided to change her weapon and make her a sniper instead because i wanted a long range fighter
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:38 am

➳name; Lux
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Grey
    ➳fandom; league of legends

➳hair; blond
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; peach
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 120

➳abilities / powers; light magic
    ➳weapons; a staff of some sort

➳personality; Nice, Cheerful, hyper, loyal, helpful

➳history; Born to the prestigious Crownguards, the paragon family of Demacian service, Luxanna was destined for greatness. She grew up as the family's only daughter, and she immediately took to the advanced education and lavish parties required of families as high profile as the Crownguards. As Lux matured, it became clear that she was extraordinarily gifted. She could play tricks that made people believe they had seen things that did not actually exist. She could also hide in plain sight. Somehow, she was able to reverse engineer arcane magical spells after seeing them cast only once. She was hailed as a prodigy, drawing the affections of the Demacian government, military, and citizens alike.

As one of the youngest women to be tested by the College of Magic, she was discovered to possess a unique command over the powers of light. The young Lux viewed this as a great gift, something for her to embrace and use in the name of good. Realizing her unique skills, the Demacian military recruited and trained her in covert operations. She quickly became renowned for her daring achievements; the most dangerous of which found her deep in the chambers of the Noxian High Command. She extracted valuable inside information about the Noxus-Ionian conflict, earning her great favor with Demacians and Ionians alike. However, reconnaissance and surveillance was not for her. A light of her people, Lux's true calling was the League of Legends, where she could follow in her brother's footsteps and unleash her gifts as an inspiration for all of Demacia.

➳other;
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me