Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby ~Liren~ » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:36 am

➳name; Kana Tachibana
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Silver
    ➳fandom; Brynhildr In The Darkness

➳hair; Blond
    ➳eyes; Red
    ➳skin tone; Peach
    ➳build; Tall
    ➳height; 5'2
    ➳weight; 102 pounds

➳abilities / powers; Foresight: The ability to see into the future. Visions of how a person would die would come to her mind. She is able to move around in her vision, seeing what ways the death can be prevented.
    ➳weapons; A knife

➳personality; She is overall a kind and caring girl, although she can be quite mouthy and rude especially towards people she is not close with. She is also willing to endure much to protect her friends. Kana even attempted to kill Mako in order to save Neko and Ryouta. She seems to be a good judge of character, easily noticing Kazumi's perverted intentions, Ryouta's previous crush on Neko, and Neko's previous crush on Ryouta as well.
    ➳history; Kana used to live with her older sister before being kidnapped for experimentation. She is paralyzed when the "harnessed" was implanted into her neck. She befriends Neko after the researchers deemed her useless. Neko saves Kana, but suffers terribly. They both ran off together to hide after breaking out of the facility. It was hard to live, as Neko had to carry her from place to place. The top button on Kana's "harnessed" was pressed when Neko and Ryouta were in danger. She lost her foresight, but was able to move again. Later, her power returned after witnessing the hatching of a magician. It was also stronger than before. However, she did not get any visions after that, so she trained in hand to hand combat in order to protect Neko.

➳other; She is actually in middle school how did I not know about this, but I bumped up her age ^^
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:52 am

That gif is kinda creepin me out lol, but she's accepted
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:55 am

I mean, that's what the magicians look like with split skin and I can't find a better gif
Just wait until they turn into those alien monsters

edit: I'm going to have to kill off someone soon, or my replies are going to turn smaller T^T
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:48 am

Okay so if I could get a list of like all the characters that have died thus far, that'd be great cuz I need to figure that out. I have an idea of who they are but I wanna make sure I get it right cuz my memory does suck
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:57 am

I know that Shane and Adlet have died, not sure about anyone else tho
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:58 am

Adlet and keika are dead (that's all I know)
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:05 am

Alright. Those were the 3 I had. Just wanted to cross them out on the character page so we all knew

Now I shall begin on the relationship post or I guess I could find battle themes for my characters cuz I like doing that lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Still Killing myself with these characters X3

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:07 am

➳name; Karma Akabane
    ➳age; 17 (idk, had no age on wikia X3)
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heteroflexible
    ➳crush; None at the moment
    ➳pairing; w/ Ace's character
    ➳fandom; Assassination Classroom

➳hair; Red
    ➳eyes; Gold, Mercury
    ➳skin tone; Pale
    ➳height; 175 cm. (5' 9")
    ➳weight; 60 kg (132 lbs)

➳abilities / powers; Unless you include his pro assassination skills, none out of the ordinary.
    ➳weapons; Anything he can really get his hands on though has a preference for guns and knives over anything else.

➳personality; Ahh... I'm not really sure where to go with this... Hmm, I guess the easiest way to describe Karma would be just by clearly saying that he's a sadist. Like really. Known for his violent behavior within school, he was knocked down to the 3-E class though still maintaining his intelligence. Having placed 4th out of 168 students at the school, you could say he gets what he wants but only when he wants it. Having zero respect for adults, Karma lives life how he wants it and finds pleasure in harming others. Extremely manipulative, he is one of the few students who has managed to harm Korosensei through foul play and trickery. He has been described as being lazy though always holding some sort of mischievous look in his eyes. Shown to be relaxed, he is seen to skip out on things he finds boring, such as school assemblies and some classes. Itona, a newer member of the class states that Karma is the most powerful student in the class, even though not much of an overachiever which shows that he isn't as interested in full-blown assassination plans as he is small tricks to catch people in his trap. But aside from all that, Karma is known for having good morals and stands up for those in need which ended up getting him kicked out of the main school, but he didn't honestly care. And despite all the negative traits he possesses, Karma does have the ability to respect and care for others such as Korosensei and Nagisa.
    ➳history; Hmm... What to say... Karma attended Kunugigaoka Junior High School for two years, as a normal student with stellar grades and was known to be one of the most "physically attractive guys on the campus" though he never did get high over himself with that statement behind him. But everything changed one day during his second year when he stood up for an E-class senior student who was being picked on. Being younger, Karma still looked up to him but was pulled aside by his teacher and was told that was wrong. After this incident, Karma started his third year alongside the E-class. Not much is shown of how he felt about this, but he carelessly joined and immediately realized it would be fun. Assassinating a teacher, sounds like fun right?

➳other; idk X3
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me