( ♛ -- five crowns disc. !!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ( ♛ -- five crowns disc. !!

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 pm

omg marie and celeste sitting around and celeste singing for marie and the animals, and marie chattering with the animals and sharing what they say with celeste ahh they're total best friends.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loire. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:40 pm

yes totally cx
Loire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:19 pm

- full name is novalie elizabeth winters, but can only tolerate nova or little owl as her nickname.
        - absolutely loves animals, especially felines and owls. you can often find her singing with them or else stroking their heads. they are attracted to her. also in love with nature
        - gives off a cold aura mainly due to her ice powers. but if you can get her to open up, her frostiness would all melt away. worried sick about her mother alone with their step-father. on tenterhooks whenever a letter from her home arrives.
        - don't make her mad, or toy with her emotions. she hates that. she would never want to force false emotions on herself.
        - she isn't much of a romantic, but she does have a soft loving side if you are true to her.
        - loves dancing and ice skating. she is very inclined to the aesthetics, so seeing her sketching or playing the piano is no uncommon sight.
        - give her a flower crown and she hug you and will give you one in return, with a touch of her snow magic on the petals.
        - give her time. she isn't very happy about this selection, and one wrong move to 'win her heart' will certainly sent her flashing her cold glares. be sweet to her and she would definitely do the same back.
        - hates dolling herself up. she rarely cakes her face with make up or donns flashy dresses.
        - loves her sister to bits. treats her like a best friend and goes to her for solace.
        - if you give her anything snowy owl related, she will love you.
        - will whip up a blizzard... so, watch out. also, her tongue is sharper than her icicles.
        - enjoys the company of friend, especially reading and chatting about things over coffee or tea or crumpets.
Last edited by haru ; on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:28 pm

ya'll I am so ready for this rp.
but at the same time, im terrified
of the next week of classes
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartless, » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:50 pm

The only sour patch kid is Micah
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurie » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:39 pm

EMMA'S FACTS

x. usually smells like flowers, v earthy aura. mostly because she always wears a flower in her hair or has dirt on her hands and/or face.

x. was a preemie, they didn't expect her to survive. this spurned emma's belief in miracles.

x. very superstitious, it's part of what makes her a bit paranoid sometimes. she also is completely convinced that faeries exist but has never told a soul this. secretly leaves breadcrumbs for them in her gardens.

x. her favorite flower is a pink plumeria.

x. loves to sing and dance, but never when anyone is watching. celeste is the only one who has seen her do so.

x. also really enjoys writing. that's why she keeps her journals and diaries. her handwriting is a very loopy cursive and probably doesn't make much sense at first glance. her spelling, however, is subpar at best.

x. will draw a pablo picasso-esque leaf, but stick figures with uneven heads for people.

x. emma has a notorious sweet tooth. she especially loves little cakes and often got in trouble as a child for sneaking them out of banquets and hiding in the meadows to eat them.

x. seems to have a problem with authority. more apprehensive towards people near her age, but has no problem running her mouth around adults. not afraid to use her power violently. has before and would again.

x. actually quite sneaky, as seen from her ability to slip out of classes and tea parties without being seen. too bad she isn't rebellious enough to put this to good use besides getting time to herself.

x. advocate for bee rights. gets offended when people try to kill insects, especially bumblebees. what did they do to you?

x. made a habit of cutting her own hair off so it didn't get in her way all the time. her mother cried the first time she did so. now, in order to please her daughter but also keep her presentable, she gets it professionally cut short.

x. shutting people out is a defense mechanism. she's terrified of getting attached and being let down and it's left her with 0 people skills. naive as heck.
Last edited by aurie on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aurie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercenary » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:45 pm

just about completed relations when i noticed im missing one of the princes. the second oldest, to be exact.
        frost's character? where is their form?? i imagine it's lost to the 40 pages that have been created.
mercenary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:47 pm

mercenary wrote:
        just about completed relations when i noticed im missing one of the princes. the second oldest, to be exact.
        frost's character? where is their form?? i imagine it's lost to the 40 pages that have been created.

i believe page 12. or around there.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercenary » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:50 pm

@feather. you're right on spot, thanks a lot!
mercenary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:00 pm

my relations are finally 100% done
feather_light_flight