Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Okay so 4 spots to fill before I allow any new pairings
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 pm

I know Jackie is an OC, but I could totally see her with Nagisa...........

Anyone wanna pair my fave cinnamon roll with my little hyper baby?

(Nagisa being the cinnamon roll XD)
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Well I have a feeling nobody is gonna pair with Ness, but please if you do wanna hmu. I don't really wanna drop him but I will if I can't find a suitable partner

Anyways, I'm thinking that I might as well try to get an even 20 so I have 1 female and 1 male in mind. I dunno which I'll do, but I guess if Amethyst, Ace or Wolfan are interested I can help out

I'm thinking for male Hige and female Ryuko
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:31 pm

I dont care, me fine with anything
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akayuri » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Hey that's Hige from Wolf's Rain! AAAH I loved that series!
║The island bathes in the sun's bright rays║

║Distant hills wear a shroud of grey║

║A lonely breeze whispers in the trees║

║Sole witness to history║

║Fleeting memories rise║

║From the shadows of my mind║

║Sing nonomori - endless corridors║

║Say nonomori - hopeless warriors║

║You were there ║
Akayuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:40 pm

I'd pair with Mercury, but I'd like to see if I can find any characters I can make for the others. I want to try to make a pairing with more people ^^
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hige || Jaguara's Tool

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:55 pm

➳name; hige
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual (feminine preference)
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; brown
    ➳fandom; wolf's rain

➳hair; light brown
    ➳eyes; amber
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; thick boned and tall
    ➳height; 6'1
    ➳weight; 187 lbs

➳abilities / powers; hige is able to disguise himself as a human to wander among them though he is truly a wolf. he is able to freely go between the two of them and is able to jump and move much differently than a normal human. he can jump tremendous heights and do it quickly. he also has enhanced endurance compared to the average human allowing him to travel for longer times without getting tired. he also has a very strong sense of smell
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; hige is very detached and carefree at the beginning of the series. at times, his easy-going nature allows him to see what the others might not, such as when he points out to kiba that "pride" means staying alive to live as a wolf, but it doesn't mean much if you're dead. as he has the keenest sense of smell, he follows his nose into both trouble and adventure. he seems to value the pack, but does not need it, being perfectly fine on his own. once he finds out that he was meant to betray the pack, he becomes more serious for a while and attacks lady jaguara, showing his ultimate loyalty to the pack. hige is the one of the more sensible members of the pack. he'd rather strategize than run right into battle, unlike kiba or tsume. he tends to use his intuition more than the others, but only when he is not thinking with his stomach instead. hige is something of a womanizer and is always on the look-out for a female companion. he starts off as a laid back joker, though he matures as the series goes on due to unforeseen companions and events that shape his character.

➳history; before meeting the others, hige was brainwashed into being lady jaguara's lapdog by searching for wolf packs and leading troops to the wolves. the collar that he wears is actually a transmitter that allows him to wander freely through jaguara's city and is always under surveillance. the collar was also what controlled his memories, as he was trapped in an endless migraine before it was shot off by a soldier. at least 22 other wolves were collared in this way, all of which were killed after returning to jaguara's city.

hige first meets kiba in freeze city. after convincing him that pride wasn't worth dying over, kiba uses his human form and the both of them escape the laboratory. kiba then tells hige about his search for paradise, and while not entirely convinced, hige agrees to join him in his journey. at the end he is fatally wounded by lord darcia III. he has bite marks and scratch marks and blue dies in his arms. while dying a slow, painful death, he convinces tsume to put him out of his misery. tight before he died, he said, "let's meet again next time in paradise." after earth's regeneration, hige is reincarnated into the world.

➳other; wolf form
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Alrighty, I already discussed with Ace that Hige will probably just be wandering around bugging other people since Zelda is already in a group so that is ultimately why I took the spot

Also, I'll be dropping Ness if nobody claims the spot with him by Saturday morning. As much as I don't wanna drop him cuz I've been itching to rp him, I realize he's a kiddo and people seem to not want to pair with kiddos

And I'll post tomorrow. I'm extremely tired and wanna go to bed now
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:22 pm

hey Plo, would you be bothered by me taking the pairing
with Ness, using Toboe as his partner?
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:11 pm

@Liren, if you wanna pair with Mercury that would be great! Just be warned, he's not exactly the nicest guy around xD
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me