Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby recherché. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:50 pm

I have finally posted *^*
Hannah is now open aha.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Gonna wait for more people to post...
Ahaha
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:21 pm

➳name; Titan
    ➳age; Young adult [ 17 20]
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Pansexual
    ➳crush; None atm
    ➳pairing; Grape
    ➳fandom; Show By Rock

➳hair; Blue
    ➳eyes; Orange
    ➳skin tone; peach
    ➳build; well built and lean
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 137

➳abilities / powers; None
    ➳weapons; None

➳personality; At first glance he has a poker face and a curt attitude compared to his fellow band members, but he secretly hides a burning fighting spirit inside that can burn up anytime. He is also skilled with his sound speed piano. He's the kind of person who hates losing and always tried exceptionally hard since his childhood.
    ➳history; Titan was born into a family of musicians where he lived with two younger brothers Balt and Nickel. He joined a band called Arcareafact as their lead vocalist and keyboardist Soon enough, his parents went bankrupted and where worked in a Melodisian mine

➳other; he hate boats

➳name; Mirai Kuriyama
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; White
    ➳fandom; Beyond the Boundary

➳hair; light pink
    ➳eyes; some kind of yellow
    ➳skin tone;
    ➳build; peach
    ➳height; 5'0 [ so smol]
    ➳weight; 100

➳abilities / powers; blood-manipulation
    ➳weapons; None

➳personality

Mirai is Clumsy and a bit shy, Mirai rarely stands out in school. In fact, she struggles pretty much in life; she has to earn her own money to make ends meet, but her constant fear of actually encountering a Youmu used to prevent her from earning an income from slaying Youmu, which most Spirit World Warriors take on as part of their profession. To make things worse, her hobby of writing blog articles about her much beloved bonsai-trees is often ridiculed on the internet. Her movements in battle demonstrate a certain degree of knowledge in how to fight, although she lacks the experience in actual combat due to her issues with Youmu encounters. After bonding with those around her, Mirai begins to feel more confident about defeating Youmu and became quite the experienced Spirit World Warrior. She is fond of saying the words "How unpleasant!"
    ➳history; Mirai is the sole survivor of a Spirit World Warrior-clan with the ability to manipulate their own blood - they were able to form weapons from their blood and even use it as a spray with corrosive properties. Left without relatives, Mirai was adopted by the Inami family, but kept isolated because of her powers. However, the family's middle daughter, Yui Inami, befriended Mirai on contravention of her family's harsh treatment of the girl. (In the anime series, Yui's younger sister, Sakura, becomes a second friend.) When the Hollow Shadow later appears it possesses Yui, and left without any other choices, Mirai kills her to save herself, something she has regretted ever since. This act, understandably, drew the ire of the Inami family, and especially that of Sakura.

The Inami family wanted to kill Mirai in retribution but never got the chance, as the former was taken in by Izumi Nase, who believed that her powers would potentially be strong enough to kill Akihito Kanbara, a half-Youmu who was determined to be a threat to Nagatsuki City.

➳other;
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 pm

@Ace; I just have a quick question. Both forms are fine, but I'm confused on the white pairing for Mirai
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Lily told me that her character Jyugo was open for a pair
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Now I'm confused. If Kapoon is killing her character off that spot isn't going to open up. Characters dying does not mean that pairing opens up

I must have not made that clear or something . - .
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Oh, ok. I'll delete her from then
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:06 pm

@ace - nuu I'll still make a new pairing with her if you want? I can go find a new character X3 even though Jyugo is still best bae
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Lol, I'm so glad I'm lazy XD and that's fine my friend :) jyugo is pretty cool tho <3
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:17 pm

I don't think I'll be able to make him tomorrow, but idk :L we'll see, it may be a while.
Jyugo is my fav :L sad he didn't last long but I refuse to kill him because so far, he's gotten so many injuries and hasn't died yet so I just say he was returned to his beautiful life back in Cell 13 <3
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me