Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby Cooluser1615 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:59 am

Would anyone be interested in a science fiction roleplay that centres around the crew of a spaceship? It would be semiliterate to literate (responses would be at least one paragraph in length) and have a limited number of characters- though there would be plenty of roles. Humans and humanoids are accepted, as are sentient aliens (humanoid or otherwise), robots, and whatever else you might like to roleplay, as long as it can plausibly exist in this setting. Please send me a PM if you would be interested in a roleplay such as this one.

Also... would anyone be interested in a fantasy roleplay where a group of people end up, whether accidentally or deliberately, getting caught in a rather fantastic dimension? Also playable are two factions of the dimension’s denizens, humanoid but not strictly human, (and perhaps sentient animals). One group wishes to aid the humans for some reason, while the other group wants to hinder or even kill them (come to think of it, there might even be three groups). As for the humans themselves, the wayward country seems like a paradise- time passes incredibly slowly, and nobody seems to grow sick or die. However, at least one of the humans (or the benevolent faction) reminds everyone that time on Earth is, by comparison, passing rapidly. The humans need to escape before it’s too late for them to ever return without dying, but do all of them necessarily want to return? This roleplay will have limited places- although there are at least a dozen positions to be filled -and will probably be semiliterate, though I can create it as a literate roleplay if there’s enough interest. Please send me a PM if you would be interested in this kind of roleplay.
Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ jυмanjι ( тнe loѕт rυlerѕ ) interest check

Postby 200765 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Greetings, great explorers! I'm your guide, Alec Falls. Jumanji requires
    your assistance. Jumanji's King Miraz and Queen Isobel vanished years
    ago. Now, Prince Ezra rules in their place. Sadly, people are taking
    advantage of the King and Queen's absence, throwing cities into chaos.
    Most of Jumanji is taken over by savages, but Prince Ezra is trying to
    stop them. You must bring peace to Jumanji. Go to the prince, he'll be
    able to help you go to the place where the King and Queen were last
    seen. Oh, you want to know where? They were last seen on vacation in
    the Sky Isles. Yes, yes, they are floating islands, though the cities are
    abandoned ever since the riffraff destroyed the Isles' main city.

Remember, you must find the rulers, restore the peace, and only then
    will you be able to leave Jumanji. Good luck, and farewell.
- will be semi-lit/literate
- some pre-set character roles
- basically 18+ year olds get an email
for a new game, they try it out and
get sucked into jumanji

Please let me know if any of you are
interested so I can know if I should
start this roleplay!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:48 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:Would anybody be interested in an rp sort of based around Steven Speliburg’s new movie ready player one. Pm me if interested. I really want to do a Ready player one movie rp with multi fandom characters.

PM me if you want to do a Legends of Tommrow RP.
The plot is this
While on Vacation in Aruba another time ship shows up. Its a lot larger than the Waverider. A girl shows up and revels herself to be named Achen Sara Lance and she tells the legends that she is from Earth 2 and has a legends team as well. "I'm confused so another legends team exists." Sara Lance said to Achen. "Yeah." Achen said to Sara. Some more girls and some males come out and a girl with blue hair. "When you released mallus a time demon you broke my seal and released the Greater demon Princess Victoria Darhk and demons. I sealed her." A blonde girl said to Sara Lance. "I like the blue haired one she's cute." Mick said. "I'm not human I'm an AI."Kaylee said. "I sense a demon Achen and its close by." Juliana said to Achen. Sara and her legends turned. "How are we suppose to deal with it?" Sara asked Achen. "Leave that to Julia she'll seal it." Achen replied to Sara. "Just deal with it and then Julia will seal it." Achen said to Sara. The Earth one Legends knocked the demon down. Once the demon was knocked down Juliana raised her hands "With the power of being a descendant of the Constantine family, I seal you." Juliana said. "Great fine my team and I will work with yours Achen." Sara said to Achen.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arimothereindeer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:15 am

I have an idea, but would it be too niche? I was thinking of starting a Fujio Akatsuka roleplay - Osomatsu, Bakabon, etc - where it takes place in the Akatsuka Ward and things just kinda happen on a whim; there's no end goal in mind or anything. Both canon and fan characters would be allowed to be played. I thought it could be called "Welcome to the Akatsuka Ward". It's a comedy rp, but major plot points/events would occasionally drop in.
Pobody's Nerfect. This Mess is a Place.
arimothereindeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oof

Postby mellovesyou420 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:36 am

aye lmao, so i have a smol idea.
i was maybe thinking like a utopian society where sports are gone, and everyone is catagorized into 5 groups of music. concert band, orchestra, marching band, chior and jazz. so like it takes place in a highschool setting and each group is not allowed to affiliate with the other groups (but they do anyway) and like some wish they were in chior while others wish they were in jazz? each group has its own stereyotype. idk i have a very loose concept here and if anyone is interested or would like to collab with ideas, just pm me. c:

*edit: it would be lit/semi-lit
mellovesyou420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 am

I'm going to edit my post IwI

So I have an idea that there could be multiple different animals all in packs. forest wolves and foxes, and tundra wolves and foxes. there would also be rabbit warrens and humans. maybe horses, tigers, deer, lynxes, tame dogs (to be owned by humans) and maybe mythological creatures? the start plot would be a war between the two clans, also there is romance
Last edited by Guest on Fri May 25, 2018 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: oof

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 am

nearly.witches wrote:
i was maybe thinking like a utopian society where sports are gone, and everyone is catagorized into 5 groups of music. concert band, orchestra, marching band, chior and jazz. so like it takes place in a highschool setting and each group is not allowed to affiliate with the other groups (but they do anyway) and like some wish they were in chior while others wish they were in jazz? each group has its own stereyotype. idk i have a very loose concept here and if anyone is interested or would like to collab with ideas, just pm me. c:

I like it

pern interest check - pm about it

Postby azhefa. » Wed May 09, 2018 5:11 am

• based off the 'dragonriders of pern'
    series by anne mccaffery
  • reading the series isn't required, as info
    will be provided, but it is encouraged
  • low semi-lit, at least 200 words per
    character with proper grammar/spelling
  • character limit of 2, [may change] not
    including fire lizards or dragons
  • thread won't fall until the hatching ends
  • danger may be changed from thread to
    something else, a poll will be held
  • extra information will be provided to
    elaborate on terms, rankings, and the fire
    lizards as well as dragons and the weather
  • limited spaces, 36 total [18 of either gender]
    • for the males; weyrleader, weyrling
      master, wing leader, 2 wing seconds,
      7 wing fighters, and 6 candidates
    • for the females; weyrwoman, head
      woman, wing leader, 2 wing seconds,
      7 wing fighters, and 6 candidates [one
      of which will become a junior goldrider]
    • the head woman might be dragonless
      like they are in the book series
  • feel free to ask questions/send ideas c:

• plot wrote:
    peace has reigned over pern for the last 500 years, the red star having never made
    its return after the last pass. everyone believed the fight was over, the war against
    thread having been won. weyrs have dwindled in size to a mere handful of once mi
    ghty dragons and can barely fill one of the six weyrs that had once been almost ove
    rflowing. over the years, the holdfolk have rebelled against tithing to their respecti
    ve weyrs, claiming there is no need to for they no longer need their protection agai
    nst thread. one could imagine the horror-filled surprise that filled the people of per
    n when the red star once again shown brightly in the sky once again. the holdfolk b
    egged for forgiveness and sent tithe to try help restore what had once been a great
    population of dragons, but the golden queen is old and sick with age, unable to mak
    e the most of the much needed mating flights. on her last ever flight, the queen fle
    w low and clutched only 10 eggs, but one was a queen. the hatchling has since grow
    n and took to the skies on her own flight, producing a staggering 38 eggs, one being
    a golden queen egg to help the population. the riders are all ready as thread falls, r
    eady to do their duty as protectors of pern.
Last edited by azhefa. on Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Wed May 09, 2018 8:17 am

I'm curious if anyone would be intrested?

The role play is based on the series "The Mortal Instruments" by Cassandra Clare.
It would be about a summer camp where kids of the characters in the series would go to train to be a shadow-hunter, or learn how to be a vampire, warlock, etc. There would be love interests, friends, betrayal and such.

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oof

Postby Wren, » Thu May 10, 2018 5:21 am

nearly.witches wrote:

I like this idea if there was some revision. Perhaps more like a utopian society where everything is a fine arts academy, so instead of everything being specified to genres of music, it could be like the drama kids, music kids, and art kids.
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me