Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby soonyoung » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:28 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:hey, the loading is please wait is my idea. Reported for copyright XD/ jk jk
Zeref x Mavis forever tho

@Plogey: Shes going going to hurt my bean. Rip Dakota ???-2017. he lived a terrible life XD

you've used it before? fite me, sreiously
      its like 2 am and i'm super hypo lol
      and omfemrgpomtwpobm
      oh my blah,
      Mavis x zeref, say goodbye to that ace,
      incoming some robin and zeref if need be
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:36 pm

No.no.NO NONONONONONONNNON
sfkfgkghkhkgkg

my ship tho UmU i cry
alright faded..lets fite. Cash me outside how bout dat?

Btw..Im going to be evil to Shiemi on the next floor. Poor child
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:39 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:No.no.NO NONONONONONONNNON
sfkfgkghkhkgkg

my ship tho UmU i cry
alright faded..lets fite. Cash me outside how bout dat?

Btw..Im going to be evil to Shiemi on the next floor. Poor child

Ace leave Shiemi alone! If you hurt her Rin's gonna have to save her ass and do everythin' XD
      and also;

soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:49 pm

➳name; Zeref Dragneel
    ➳aka; Emperor Spriggan, The black Wizard.
    ➳age; 400+ Boi
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Pansexual
    ➳crush; egh
    ➳pairing; With Robin hood
    ➳fandom; Fairy Tail NGEHEHE

➳hair; Black
    ➳eyes; Black / red when angered
    ➳skin tone; White
    ➳build; slim

➳appearance; Despite being hundreds of years old, Zeref has the appearance of a young man. He wears high-collared red (black in the anime) and tan robes with gold trim, along with a large, flowing white toga draped around his torso. He has short black hair, dark eyes, and abnormally sharp canines. He also wears a pendant, where he keeps a childhood picture of Natsu and himself. When Zeref returned to the Alvarez Empire, he changed his wardrobe to a black and white outfit. When angered, Zeref's irises become red and gain a black ring around the pupil, giving him a much more menacing appearance.

➳abilities / powers;
    Black Arts (黒魔法 Kuro Mahō): Zeref was able to master all forms of Dark Magic at a very early age, and brought countless Demons to life. His Magic Power is enormous; so enormous, in fact, that he cannot consciously control his own Magic, though whether this was always the case is unknown. Zeref's lack of control over his Black Arts seems to come from his emotional state. He, himself, has stated that when he cares of the lives of others, his Magic becomes uncontrollable and randomly bursts outward, killing all those around him, but, when he no longer cares about others, he gains complete control over his Magic, and becomes the ruthless, cold-hearted Zeref spoken of in legend.

Ankhseram Black Magic (アンクセラムの黒魔術 Ankuseramu no Kuro Majutsu): It is a Black Art that allows Zeref to kill any living thing he desires. This Magic seems to be uncontrollable at times, causing it to burst out randomly, killing anything within a certain radius around him. However, when Zeref forgets the value of, and no longer cares about, a human life, he can fully control this Magic. Certain Magic Items can protect people from Ankhseram Black Magic, such as Natsu Dragneel's scarf. This Magic also appears, contrary to the nature of the Black Arts, unable to be learned, as Zeref only gained this curse-like Magic by upsetting the ancient God Ankhseram, who apparently bestowed this upon Zeref due to his making light of the connections between life, death and people in his race to bring his brother back to life. The side effect of this Magic is immortality and the inability to age.
    Death Predation (死の捕食 Shi no Hoshoku): This usage of this spell creates a dark wave that kills everything in the user's immediate vicinity.
    Death Orb: A spell that, when used, destroys everything in its path.
    Death Pillar: Zeref swipes both of his arms in a circular motion until the bottom of his hands meet. The hand on top has the index and middle fingers pointing upwards, while the other hand has the little and index fingers pointing downwards. While doing this, he is surrounded by a dark aura. This spell creates a huge vertical explosion, and it's blast radius is seemingly controllable. It was used to kill Hades.
    Living Magic (生活魔法 Seikatsu Mahō): A very ancient, long-forgotten form of Magic that breathes life into an object. Some of Zeref's creations are sentient, and seek to further Zeref's former, as-of-yet unknown, evil desires. Most of the beings that Zeref created were Demons.
    Deliora (デリオラ Deriora): One of Zeref's many creations, Deliora was a monstrous Demon that attacked the icy villages in the North. Deliora was imprisoned in a block of ice by Ur. Lyon Vastia tried to unfreeze it so he could kill the Demon, however, after years of being imprisoned in Ur's ice, the Demon's life force was greatly reduced, so much, in fact, that simply upon being released from the ice, it died.
    Lullaby (ララバイ Rarabai): A flute that can transform into a giant Demon. Whoever hears Lullaby's song (aside from the caster) will die. Erigor hoped to use this to kill the Guild Masters at their meeting. As Kageyama failed to carry out the mission, Lullaby transformed into its Demon form to feast upon souls. However, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, and Erza Scarlet were able to defeat the Demon flute. It currently is in the Magic Council's possession.
    E.N.D. (ENDイーエヌディー Ī Enu Dī) or Etherious Natsu Dragneel (エーテリアス・ナツ・ドラグニル Ēteriasu Natsu Doraguniru): The strongest of his Demons, thought to be able to kill the immortal Zeref.
    Nemesis (天罰ネメシス Nemishisu): This spell creates Demons from rubble. It can create an entire army of Demons with just a few rocks. This spell was used by Hades while battling Fairy Tail. Hades learned this spell from Volume 4 Verse 20 of one of the Books of Zeref.
    Tartaros (冥府の門タルタロス Tarutarosu): Zeref stated that all of Tartaros' members are Demons he created.
    Mard Geer Tartaros (マルド・ギール・タルタロス Marudo Gīru Tarutarosu): One of his strongest Demons and the founder of Tartaros.
    Bloodman (ブラッドマン Buraddoman): Apart of the Alvarez Empire's Spriggan 12, he was at some point created by Zeref and he wields the supreme collection of all of the Curses possessed by the Nine Demon Gates and their leader Mard Geer.
    Larcade Dragneel (ラーケイド・ドラグニル Rākeido Doraguniru): Apart of the Alvarez Empire's Spriggan 12, he was deemed the strongest failed Etherious creation from the multiple attempts at remaking Natsu Dragneel, donning the last name of Zeref as proof of his strength.
    Immobilization Magic: A Black Art of Zeref's that allows him to freeze time for all except those he specifically chooses to remain mobile. After casting this Magic, the surrounding area and all those affected by the Magic appear inverted in color, whilst those unaffected remain as they are.
    Law (ロウ Rō): Although he was never shown to use it, Zeref was the one who taught this supreme type of Black Magic to Mavis, in order for her to fight for her friends.
    Fire Magic (火の魔法 Hi no Mahō): Zeref is shown to be capable of using this type of Magic, such as when he used it to burn Mard Geer's tome.
    Telepathy (念話テレパシー Terepashī): Zeref has shown to be capable of using this Magic, contacting Larcade through the use of this Magic in order to cease his Magic.
    Enhanced Durability: Zeref is quite physically durable, as he was able to take a punch from Natsu Dragneel (no visible marks were left), and return to his feet, completely unfazed.
    Expert Sensor: Zeref was able to sense Acnologia approaching Tenrou Island from quite a fair distance, as well as talk to Mavis Vermilion despite not being able to see or hear her.
    Immortality: Approximately 400 years ago, Zeref successfully attained immortality, which is revealed to be a byproduct of him being cursed by the God Ankhseram with Ankhseram Black Magic. In addition, he is also unaging
    High-Speed Regeneration: Owing to his status as an immortal, if Zeref has gone at least a short amount of time with receiving damage occurring in successive intervals, his wounds heal without a trace.

➳personality; Zeref is said to have been the darkest, most evil Mage in the history of the Magic World, mastering the Black Arts and creating many Demons, some of which still wreak havoc in the present. In the modern era, Zeref seeks to isolate himself and is very calm, sincere, and conflicted. He wishes to die to atone for all the sins he has committed, and may commit in the future. He shows concern for others when he warns them not to come near him, knowing that they would die if they did. He is also somewhat emotionally fragile, as when he realizes that Natsu is not ready to kill him yet, he breaks down in tears. Zeref often kills with no prior incentive or knowledge. In spite of all this, Zeref is very vindictive, and will punish those who he believes to be evil. This was shown when he ruthlessly killed Hades, whom he thinks has committed a number of unforgivable sins. As a result of his immortal life, Zeref has developed a misanthropic loathing for humanity and its repeated idiosyncrasies of hatred, evil, and conflict. Nevertheless, Zeref is also shown to be a man of the people as the Emperor of Alvarez, and is shown to display good will and friendliness towards his generals and subjects, which is also reflected in their opinion of him, sincerely cheering and welcoming him as he returns to the capital after a long absence. Zeref also compared running the Empire akin to playing a strategy game, making the Curse of Contradictions' symptoms go away while at it, because the people he commands, he treats merely as pawns.

➳history; Orphaned after Dragons killed his parents and his little brother, Natsu, an extremely young Zeref became a student at the Mildian Magic Academy, where he researched the connections between life, death and Magic to revive his brother. After creating things such as the R-System and the Eclipse Gate, he was expelled from the academy for breaching the sacred teachings of Ankhseram, however he was cursed by Ankhseram and then killed everyone around him with his newfound, unwanted Curse of Contradiction. One day while out gathering herbs, Zeref stumbled across the Fire Dragon King Igneel, who unlike many other Dragons at the time was not opposed to associating with humans, and after acquainting with one another, the Dragon agreed to teach Natsu Dragon Slayer Magic and raise him. Zeref then became aware of the plan hatched by Igneel, Metalicana, Grandeeney, Weisslogia and Skiadrum to use the Dragon Soul Technique to seal their damaged souls inside young Dragon Slayers that they have raised and travel to the future, where the Ethernano-dense air would help them recover enough to kill Acnologia. Zeref helped them do so, and had the Celestial Spirit Mage Anna Heartfilia open the Eclipse Gate to the future, while also four hundred years later having Layla Heartfilia open another version of the Gate to connect the two time periods, allowing the Dragon Slayers chosen (Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting and Rogue) to arrive in the future on July 7, X777. Ultimately, the true tale of events became distorted with time, resulting in legends surrounding the now-dubbed Black Wizard. The stories stated that at some point in the distant past, around 400 years ago, Zeref witnessed the deaths of many people. Around this time, he also became cursed, and unintentionally took the lives of all those around him. Zeref was described as having alighted in an ancient land, mastered Black Magic, given birth to tens of thousands of Demons, and thrown the world into chaos. At least a century ago, Zeref founded what later shaped itself to become the Alvarez Empire, which united 730 guilds of Alakitasia by martial force, but he rarely dabbles in politics unless necessary, preferring to stay beyond the capital, or even the empire itself, while his ministers and generals do the majority of the work.

➳other; Ugh this form has been edited six times, grubby. Now Ploegy I won't do anything out of line with this character and I will most definitely will not power play.
Last edited by soonyoung on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Lol Stevie Harvey mah man <3

Pff, me sorry. I love to bully my characters. Ah, evil ace is evil

I'm ready bro
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:01 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:Lol Stevie Harvey mah man <3

I'm ready bro

Omg haha, coming at you like;

I just realized the rule of not being allowed to link things in forms right.
      meaning I have to right down, every single power he has oml.

Sorry Rae
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Yeah, you can only have one picture or link per character sheet.

Oml zeref plz...no kill me
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:13 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:Yeah, you can only have one picture or link per character sheet.

Oml zeref plz...no kill me

Its being checked now that I edited it.
      The form's really long cause I had to put it in words.
      Anyway. REPENT ACE.

Faded. wrote:
AcetheKidd wrote:Lol Stevie Harvey mah man <3

I'm ready bro

Omg haha, coming at you like;

I just realized the rule of not being allowed to link things in forms right.
      meaning I have to right down, every single power he has oml.

Sorry Rae

Write*
      ugh. My typo's are getting even worse these days.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:15 am

i'm ready to make my post, although i still need to know how the characters will get
    to the second floor. are there stairs they'll eventually find?
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:24 am

Oh boy, lots of reading for me after waking up lol

@Faded; Please I have watched like a solid 20 episodes of Fairy Tail. One day maybe I'll actually watch the whole thing I'm just lazy, but anywho both are accepted
Robin's about to have her hands full fun fact: Robin was actually born to be the vessel for the power of Grima which is the main antagonist in Awakening so in a way she's kind good and evil

@Spirit; That is entirely up to you. I cannot tell you whether or not to drop your characters

@Ace; She'd have to find him first. He better start running now before angry titan girl comes hunting

@Juyon; They find stairs to move on to more floors
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me