Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:29 am

Good point, mmm, okay, I think I'll wait till someone comes along to fill up the pair ^.^
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:33 am

Wolfan Terror wrote:Good point, mmm, okay, I think I'll wait till someone comes along to fill up the pair ^.^

If you want a partner I can make the character. Is your character a female?
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:34 am

Sorry Faded (She actually comes in after the first season in his history, bc from the look of it, the second season is in between episodes from the first season...but anyway)

Ahaha, I feel ya, Plo
Honestly, all I do is sleep, eat, go on my laptop, and go to work two days a week (for 2 or 3 hours)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:35 am

Uh, sorry plogey. Me trying to get motivated umu
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:38 am

@Faded, oh, really? Thank you! And yes, she is, its Tracer from the game overwatch
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:39 am

➳name; Kuro
    ➳age; 121
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; straight hehe
    ➳crush; -
    ➳pairing; Has the color already been chosen? If not go with olive.
    ➳fandom; Ao no exorcist/Blue Exorcist

➳hair; Dark gray and white around the paws, chest and belly.
    ➳eyes; Yellow with tiny slit pupils.
    ➳normal height; 1'10"
    ➳normal weight; 9 lbs.

➳appearance; He is a black cat with two tails, which is considered to be sacred in ancient Japan. The lower half of his face is covered with chocolate-brown fur, which slopes upward between his eyes, while his chest fur is white. There is a ring of white fur on his upper right leg. He has large, greenish-yellow eyes with green irises, as well as small horns on his head. When Kuro goes into his nekomata form, he becomes enormous, easily towering over human adults.

➳abilities / powers; Kuro has the ability to change from a small cat into a nekomata, a giant Demon cat, at any time. With this change, Kuro grows to an enormous size and gains immense strength and power. His strength is so great that he is able to topple bulldozers and other construction equipment easily. He is also said to have a very good sense of hearing.
    Kuro also has Demon telepathy, and is able to mentally communicate with other Demons.

➳personality; As a cat, he is very playful and energetic, as he is constantly seen around Rin, asking him to play with him. However, he does have a fierce side, as shown when he attacked the humans bulldozing his shrine. He loves Shiro's catnip wine. He generally sleeps on Rin's back. He does not like being lonely and is seen shedding tears when he comes to accept the fact of Shiro's death.

➳history; In ancient times, Kuro lived peacefully with humans as the protective deity for local silkworm farmers. In exchange for protecting the silkworms from being killed by mice and other disasters, he received offerings of food, as well as festivals in his name. However, as times changed and silk cultivation became outdated, people stopped worshiping Kuro. Eventually, they even bulldozed his shrine and develop the land it once stood on. Because of this, Kuro became enraged and attacked the humans for their actions. The locals turned to the True Cross Academy, who sent a team of Exorcists, led by Shiro Fujimoto, to stop him. Shiro calmed down Kuro by talking to him, sharing catnip wine, and making an offer for the cat to become his familiar. He soon gained a new role as one of the guardians of the True Cross Academy.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:41 am

@Faded: Plo said Steel gray would work (Right? I'm remembering that conversation correctly, yeah?)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:48 am

Wolfan Terror wrote:@Faded, oh, really? Thank you! And yes, she is, its Tracer from the game overwatch

Oh I've heard about her and that game! I need help choosing a character though XD
    Mkay Wolfan, which one;
    Gareki.
    or,
    Hiroomi

Spiritstar3 wrote:@Faded: Plo said Steel gray would work (Right? I'm remembering that conversation correctly, yeah?)

I did say if there is already a color chosen go along with it so steel grey can be used for the pairing.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:52 am

@Faded, hmm, I'd have to go with Gareki, he looks good! I'll get working on my form now ^.^
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:56 am

@Ace; I will motivate you. Let me get some Zelink pics

@Faded; Accepted and yeah color will be steel gray. we already got olive. hard to find a color we don't have these days lol

Also color suggestion for you two; Pumpkin

Also wowie everyone loving Link in this poll
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me