Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby Korra's Left Foot » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:46 pm

I have this rough idea conceptually similar to Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth in the ways of ancient history-like cultures having space travel and various other tech.

A recent natural disaster caused one to two planets worth of refugees to be homeless (the majority of the PCs), they must go through a series of planet surfing to find their new job in the world (or are simply just put somewhere without their input). Everyone has an efficient job or role in their society/contributes somehow, varying greatly depending on their home planet. Not everyone gets along, but nothing to the degree of war under the treaties of the solar system.

After reaching the first destination they are somehow tipped off to the council-system-thing-whoever purposely caused destruction on those planets and surprise surprise they're corrupt but if they didn't cause the ruin then a war would break out not in their favor.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you're interested or want to know more about the worlds!
    Definitely open to any ideas/suggestions, especially plot devices, as the one above is subject to change.
Image Image
Image Image

Equality, Spirituality, Freedom, and Unity all require a simple, yet almost unattainable thing. Balance. And yet, when the world breaks us down to our most basic level, that is when we are open to the greatest change.
Korra's Left Foot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:33 am

Plot wrote:

Not long before Hogwarts was founded, the story of The Three Brothers was in circulation all over the world. Many traveled the world searching for the place where these events took place, and one place was found that wizardkind agreed to as the place in the story. Tourists from all over came to visit the river and see the bridge, reinforced with protective spells to keep intact this important part of history.

Eventually, some muggles got wind of this and one set out to see what the big deal was. Unbeknownst to one magicfolk visiting at the time, the story of the bridge was told to the muggles the story under the impression they were a squib. As a result, some sort of muggle camp was built in the area around it, the story passed off as a legend. This was a major breach of the magical world, and the Ministry set off to wipe the memory of all who knew in the camp.

Upon arriving, an obstacle had presented itself, which was that it would be difficult to modify their memory without it aligning with the legend already known by the non-magical people, making it easier to comprehend. The Ministry decided to modify the memory of the camp founder, changing the muggle view of The Three Brothers story to normal people encountering Death and receiving the Hallows. It remained mostly the same but did not reveal the magical world while the camp remained closely under magical surveillance. Eventually, students at Hogwarts learned about Camp Hallows and word spread about a muggle camp with knowledge of the legend.

To this day, Hogwarts students attend the camp to take a break from the magical world (sort of) and spend a summer among non-magical people to learn and get along better with them, considering they don't mention magic of course.

Just a base plot for a Harry Potter roleplay, if you're interested please PM me :D
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:50 am

okay, so, i have a few roleplay plots i want to do, and to be completely real, i'll probably end up using them all at some point, i would highly appreciate it if anyone could tell me if they're particularly interested in any of these specific plots. i'm only putting some very basic outlines here to save space, sorry.

alexandria -
    a group of young time travellers decide to go back in time to prevent the destruction of the library of alexandria. they succeed at this task, but only after that do they learn about the evil entity or entities in the library and why it was burnt down in the first place. they struggle to undo what they've done, but their time machine is destroyed and they're trapped in ancient egypt trying to destroy the library before the library destroys the world.

ss eternal -
    in a distant future, earth has been inhabitable for years and people have been living on highly advanced space ships. one of these ships, the ss eternal, is among the largest and wealthiest. it simulates life on earth as best it can, and most people don't even worry about what is going on behind the scenes. recently, though, a group of misfits in the crew who are very, very close to being thrown out the airlock- a doctor with one too many malpractice suits, a janitor during the night who is a hermit during the day, a rebellious food service worker who dreams of escaping in a homemade escape pod, and a technician who has been using their skills to find ways to spy on wealthy patrons- have found out that a group of space pirates, basically, have invaded the ship without anyone else knowing, and it's up to them to stop an oncoming siege before their captain finds out and everyone dies in the end.

they all die at the end -
    based loosely off the book- advanced technology has allowed doctors to know for certain when people will die. a program called angel was created to pair these people up in the last days of their lives, giving them company while they all wait for their certain deaths. a group of people meet at the angel headquarters while they're being paired up, and instead of just going with the person they get paired up, they all decide to live their last few days together, going on adventures and making the most of it.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:00 pm

would anybody be interested in a fox/wolf roleplay? or some sort of animal one? if so send me a pm if you'd like to help me develop a plot 0':
im thinking maybe end of the world scenario? for the wolves like in pack? radiation areas to be avoided, etc? i have no idea where to start
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minccino » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:17 pm

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a roleplay about this;

"For centuries humans and shapeshifters lived in peace. Years pass and relationships between the two species are good. When a dictator takes over society they order the extermination of shapeshifters, placing fear in the hearts of citizens to gain support. However, a ragtag group of surviving shapeshifters and rebels band together in an attempt to overthrow the government. Will they succeed or die trying?"

In this players could be government agents, rebels, or shapeshifters. Please PM me if you're interested!

ImageImage
minccino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:43 pm

hello, all! i am looking for a co-owner for my upcoming warriors thread - fernclan!
    the plot is in progress, and i am having some major writer's block for it, and i
    would be open to any ideas for the plot, clan, rules, etc. and you would be ab
    le to nab any spot that you would like.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:48 pm

warrior cats based rp about some kittypets being forcibly kicked from their home and having to fend for themselves while colonies
arise, and they aren't kind.
plot ─
the streets of the island are littered with stray cats, colonies formed on every corner. tourists have bee
n visiting for years, but there has been a decline. as the shoreline is flooded with water more often tha
n usual, even the locals seem to be disappearing. as for one of the tourist attractions, a tight-knit cat c
afe, the cats housed inside have become interested in the surrounding city. as the cafe owners hang up
their aprons one last time, the doors are left open, and the cats are left to fend for themselves. not all
of them could fit on the boat safely, of course. now, these kittypets are free to roam the island as they
please, but the humans aren't there to protect them from the cat colonies that have sprung up recently.
armed with the curious nature of a kitten, one of the more well-known cafe cats have escaped, in sear
ch of an adventure along the rainy city streets. perch, a young she-cat with round amber brown eyes. t
he molly was found outside on the street, eyes empty of any life she had once held onto. as spring appr
oaches, the island does not receive the giddy tourists they always had. instead, they were given thunder
storms and cold rain. as the colonies grow, the kittypets are soon forced to leave the cafe they had alwa
ys called home. of course, it isn't very wise to challenge a cat thats twice your size. also, you can't really
challenge them when they've already moved into your house and are not keen on leaving anytime soon!
now, these kittypets have been thrown to the slick streets. without a warm home or a stable source of
food, the cats can only wish for the best and fend for themselves. though, at least they have one another.

faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:20 am

Author's Note!]
I've had a few ideas for roleplays in the last week or so, and I thought I'd add some of them to see if anyone took any interest in them!

Underwater/Beach RP
This RP would take place, as evidenced, underwater (probably an ocean) or on a beach. A plethora of creatures would be allowed, ranging anywhere from Mermaids to Dolphins and everywhere in between. I was thinking that it would be some sort of hidden city or island plot? Kind of like Atlantis? Where water creatures live together peacefully, safe from humans. I'm not really sure how much interest that would get, but the idea intrigues me.

Pokemon RP
Pokemon RP's seem to be rare, and I know plenty of us have played Pokemon. I was thinking, and I'd love to host a wild Pokemon RP and the struggles they go through. It would sorta be like that episode of the anime where Pikachu got lost in the city and all these city Pokemon helped him out??? Maybe. But yeah that's the gist.

Prehistoric RP
An RP based on prehistoric animals, I. E. dinosaurs, saber-toothed tigers, mammoths, etc. The plot would probably be based on extinction of some sort, most likely the crashing of a meteor on Earth and the damage it did. That's kind of like the land before time almost?? hahaha I love the land before time

Zoo RP
An RP that takes place in a zoo. Simple enough. The animals try to escape, blah blah blah. Zoos!! I love awesome animals like the ones they have in zoos sooooo

If anyone is interested in any of these ideas, PM me! I'd like support for at least one of them!
helloooo i’m basil!!
currently looking for art in exchange for any of my pets + C$66
toyhouse | instagram
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:31 pm

hey all! i just saw the maze runner, and it brought up my love
    for the book series, so im planning to make a maze runner-esk
    roleplay! would anybody perhaps be interested in something like
    this? if so, please feel free to pm me!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Hey! I'm thinking of starting a Persona roleplay and I was wondering if anyone would be interested? I'm up for doing an rp of any of the games, but I'm currently leaning towards Persona 3. No definitive plot yet, but it's probably going to follow the game storywise and anyone can play as either canon characters or OCs. If you're interested, feel free to send a pm!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me