๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š: Forms & Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby ArtyAlpha » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:46 pm

claiming hyena deputy,hyena patrol, lion warrior, lion loner

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹
Species ; Maned Wolf
Appearance ; https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Lobo_Guarรก_andando.jpg/278px-Lobo_Guarรก_andando.jpg
Age ; 4YO
Gender ; He/Him
Fanily Relations ; OPEN
Pack/Pride Role ; Deputy for Hyenas
Info ; Born wiht long lanky legs that he stumbled over often, Koda was laughed at and seen as practically stupid, a runt. Once he grew into his legs and he could prove his agility and speed to his tribe he was then seen as no longer some clumsy pup but as a strong hearted confident protector. Though he is still seen as quite young to be a deputy, the Queen/s saw his potential and commitment to the tribe and decided to take the chance.

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹
Species ; Spotted Hyena
Appearance ; https://www.zoo-leipzig.de/fileadmin/_processed_/9/9/csm_Tuepfelhyaene_1_f063381103.jpg
Age ; 6YO
Gender ; She/Her
Fanily Relations ; OPEN
Pack/Pride Role ; Patrol for Hyenas
Info ; A very strong willed female. Vipers name represents her quite well, she burns like venom is you get too close on a bad day especially. Always given lead on her patrols for her aggressive tactics and thorough routines. She also can command such respect over her comrades due to her notoriety in battle.

๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹
Species ; Black Panther
Appearance ; https://www.penchnationalpark.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/black-panther-tadoba.jpg
Age ; 5YO
Gender ; She/Her
Fanily Relations ; OPEN
Pack/Pride Role ; Wariror for Lions

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹
Species ; White Lion
Appearance ; https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:1400/0*Ao1XDuymRydhE2in.jpg
Age ; 3YO
Gender ; He/Him
Fanily Relations ; OPEN
Pack/Pride Role ; Loner
Last edited by ArtyAlpha on Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ArtyAlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š: Forms & Discussion

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:01 pm

Queen of flames wrote:Res for one of the tiger cub if still open, how old are they?

Is it alright to make lesbian hyena queen?

Which cat breeds are acceptable? Is it only lion/ lion hybrids, leopards, cheetahs maybe? Is smaller cats like serval, ocelot etc. Acceptable?

quoting this to state that the first person who reserved a cub went with 3 months, so ill say they're 3 months old
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š: Forms & Discussion

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:07 pm

[Going male because I already thought of a name: Colt]

Name:
Colt
Species:
Tiger
Family Relations:
Winchester (dad)
Yvonne, and a brother
Could have a crush (he's going to be homosexual most likely)
Pack/Pride Role:
Cub

Looks:
He has a more cinnamon sort of color, so more reddish fiery sort of thing (like Tora). The stripes are a deeper darker red, and he has the normal white markings of a tiger. He has dark eyes, a brown in shade. His nose and pads are all dark in color, and he's a bit on the smaller side.
Personality:
RP out, but has gotten the kindness and gentility of his father. The mother, Jessabel, was gentle as well and could be soft and sweet so he got that as well.

(I hope its okay I gave the mother a name)

Name:
Anastasia
Species:
Cheetah
Looks:
She has normal cheetah looks, so golden with white and black markings. However, her golden seems to be a slightly lighter, muted color if one wants to call it that. It's clearly golden, but its closer to cream. A creamy golden if you will, and her eyes are a darker ambery/orangish color.
Family Relations:
Adopting Nemo if Luna is okay with that
Pack/Pride Role:
Hunter (and warrior if its meant to be the same)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:[Going male because I already thought of a name: Colt]

Name:
Colt
Species:
Tiger
Family Relations:
Winchester (dad)
Yvonne, and a brother
Pack/Pride Role:
Cub

Looks:
He has a more cinnamon sort of color, so more reddish fiery sort of thing (like Tora). The stripes are a deeper darker red, and he has the normal white markings of a tiger. He has dark eyes, a brown in shade. His nose and pads are all dark in color, and he's a bit on the smaller side.
Personality:
RP out, but has gotten the kindness and gentility of his father. The mother, Jessabel, was gentle as well and could be soft and sweet so he got that as well.

Name:
Anastasia
Species:
Cheetah
Looks:
She has normal cheetah looks, so golden with white and black markings. However, her golden seems to be a slightly lighter, muted color if one wants to call it that. It's clearly golden, but its closer to cream. A creamy golden if you will, and her eyes are a darker ambery/orangish color.
Family Relations:
Pack/Pride Role:

accepting both, and yeah its okay to give their mother a name.
i left her unnamed because i couldnt think of one.
also im okay with doing Hunter/Warrior that way, thats how i set up winchester. hes a warrior if theres a threat to the pride, a hunter when there are no threats.

updating the front page :)
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:24 pm

Grim_Spirit_Wolf wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:[Going male because I already thought of a name: Colt]

Name:
Colt
Species:
Tiger
Family Relations:
Winchester (dad)
Yvonne, and a brother
Pack/Pride Role:
Cub

Looks:
Personality:

Name:
Anastasia
Species:
Cheetah
Looks:
Family Relations:
Pack/Pride Role:

accepting both, and yeah its okay to give their mother a name.
i left her unnamed because i couldnt think of one.
also im okay with doing Hunter/Warrior that way, thats how i set up winchester. hes a warrior if theres a threat to the pride, a hunter when there are no threats.

updating the front page :)

XD sweest.
Cool. Wasn't sure if they were meant to be separate ranks or not.

Kay kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:28 pm

technically they are seperate ranks but i have been doing split roles with my characters, so a Hunter/Warrior is perfectly fine with me. Tiki is Denmother/Patrol
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kahvar » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:35 pm

I'll add a couple more hyena's to the mix if that's alright. :D

Thabo
Species: Spotted Hyena
Appearance: A bit on the smaller side, even for a male, Thabo's fur is golden brown with faded looking brown spots. His muzzle bears a scattering of small scars.
Family Relations: Akuri (brother).
Pack/Pride Role: Hyena's Hunter
Background/Personality: Thabo is a fun-loving oddball who often finds himself in trouble. Ever the optimist he tends to underestimate danger which can be both a curse and a boon but has led to a reputation of fearlessness while on the hunt. Although he is a skilled hunter Thabo is easily distracted from 'boring' tracking missions and sometimes viewed as a slacker. He has a broad imagination and love for storytelling.

Akuri
Species: Spotted Hyena
Appearance: Average size for a male hyena, Akuri's spots are very dark and the rest of his coat is a greyish brown.
Family Relations: Thabo (brother).
Pack/Pride Role: Hyena's Hunter
Background/Personality: Serious and dutiful Akuri has little patience for Thabo's games and stories. He is very concerned with how others see him and resents Thabo for reflecting poorly on the family. Akuri is a pessimistic social-climber with a superiority complex and thirst for recognition. His current aspiration is to someday take Koda's place as Deputy but he is not so foolish as to publicly admit it.

I'm open to others joining as family to these two if anyone wants. Particularly parents or siblings.
Last edited by Kahvar on Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kahvar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:41 pm

Grim_Spirit_Wolf wrote:technically they are seperate ranks but i have been doing split roles with my characters, so a Hunter/Warrior is perfectly fine with me. Tiki is Denmother/Patrol

Kay kay
Oh, that brings up a question: when would they be considered denmothers, like...when would they have to stop doing their main job? And when would they be able to go back?

The wolf RPs I've been in don't let the mothers go back until the pups are like 4 or 6 months old (because there's trainee ranks in some of them).

I'd assume they'd obviously have to stick to the dens, nursery, whatever, when they're like a week or two from having the babies, of course.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:51 pm

honestly i was thinking, female lions in the wild will often take care of each others cubs when the mother isnt around.

so that being said, I Have Tiki set up to primarily be a Denmother. if another Denmother is okay with taking on your cubs while youre gone, or if you wanted to take them with you, say to hunt or patrol, i would be fine with that as well.

also, Kahvar, your hyena boys are accepted. im glad to see this RP is catching peoples interests.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:58 pm

Oh whoops, I thought it was meant to be a rank for when they're heavily pregnant and have to care for their newborns.

That's a cool rank though.

Maybe put a information bit somewhere to explain that denmother is like for females to take care of others' babies? I'm assuming its meant to be like a pup sitter in a real life wolf pack? We actually had some denmother ranks on other RPs, but they were heavily pregnant females, and then the other rank was called carer or den helper or something.

That might be a good idea, idk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me