Caveclan - O&A! (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which clan should I make next?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:25 am

Iceclan (The cold-hearted and resilient)
50%
Mountainclan (The agile and brave)
50%

Total votes : 2

Re: Caveclan - OPEN & ACCEPTING (Discussion & Forms)

Postby attiechan » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:46 am

Bump!

he/him | neurodivergent (adhd & asd) | mlm | COMMISSIONS CLOSED ----
Hi! I'm Attie!
Feel free to trade with me! Sometimes I get confused easily so please be patient with
me and use tone indicators when possible :3
toyhou.se | attiechan's art store | trade thread | wishlist | - © -
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:15 pm

Bump!

Hi! I'm Attie!
Feel free to trade with me! Sometimes I get confused easily so please be patient with
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherofGoblins » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:32 am

-
Last edited by MotherofGoblins on Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ImageHey I'm Mo! Image
I'm new to CS, so please excuse my mistakes!
I love writing, and drawing, so don't be afraid to reach out for trades or roleplays!
She/They | Serval Sona

MotherofGoblins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:20 am

Bump!

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherofGoblins » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:05 pm

Name: Beepaw
Position/Role: Apprentice
Appearance: Image
Personality: Bright and cheerful, Beepaw is always looking at the bright side of life. Ever eager to lift sour moods, she isn't afraid to make jokes or be silly if that's what it would take. A loyal friend, Beepaw clings close to those close to her, always ready to protect them in action or word. While she has only good intentions, Beepaw is a well-known clutz in the clan. Always tripping over her words and paws, she can quickly become embarrassed and flustered.
Mate/Crush: Open
Kits: N/A
Family: Whisperingspring | Mother - Deceased | Stoneshatter | Father - Deceased |
Additional notes: Artist linked on her Toyhouse

Name: Windfall
Position/Role: Warrior
Appearance:Image
Personality: Fiery, Passionate, Devoted | Wrathful, Manipulative, Ruthless
Family: Vulturesnap | Mother - Deceased | Onyxshatter | Father - Deceased
Additional notes: Her full personality and backstory can be found on her Toyhouse

Both Beepaw & Windfall were purchased by myself, their artists are both linked on their respective Toyhouse pages!

ImageHey I'm Mo! Image
I'm new to CS, so please excuse my mistakes!
I love writing, and drawing, so don't be afraid to reach out for trades or roleplays!
She/They | Serval Sona

MotherofGoblins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:52 am

MotherofGoblins wrote:Name: Beepaw
Appearance: Image
Personality: Bright and cheerful, Beepaw is always looking at the bright side of life. Ever eager to lift sour moods, she isn't afraid to make jokes or be silly if that's what it would take. A loyal friend, Beepaw clings close to those close to her, always ready to protect them in action or word. While she has only good intentions, Beepaw is a well-known clutz in the clan. Always tripping over her words and paws, she can quickly become embarrassed and flustered.
Family: Whisperingspring | Mother - Deceased | Stoneshatter | Father - Deceased |
Additional notes: Artist linked on her Toyhouse

Name: Windfall
Appearance:Image
Personality: Fiery, Passionate, Devoted | Wrathful, Manipulative, Ruthless
Family: Vulturesnap | Mother - Deceased | Onyxshatter | Father - Deceased
Additional notes: Her full personality and backstory can be found on her Toyhouse

Both Beepaw & Windfall were purchased by myself, their artists are both linked on their respective Toyhouse pages!

Accepted! I have an NPC named Windfall but have no problem changing her name :)

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:35 pm

Bump!

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:06 pm

Name: Talon of Eagle (to be changed in roleplay)
Position/Role: Outsider, traveled from her Tribe
Appearance: Talon is a short-furred albino cat with longer fur in her tail and ruff. She has numerous scars, including one where her front claw was ripped out. She has pinkish-purple eyes, as typical of an albino cat. She carries feathers, berries, and leaves in her fur. These were parting gifts from her Tribe.
Personality: Talon is a very friendly molly, making friends wherever she goes. She tries not to spend too much time in her own head, as her thoughts tend to weigh her down. She never felt like she belonged in her Tribe, so set out into the wilderness to find a new one. This decision came as a shock to her parents and siblings, but they sent her away with as many gifts and good tidings as they could. Her favourite things to do are go for a swim or stargaze before bed.
Mate/Crush: None yet!
Kits: None yet!
Family: All left behind.
Additional notes: Talon's eyes are very sensitive to the sunlight, and she is prone to sunburns. Her nose tends to scab up if she's been in the sun too much.

Name: Thistleface
Position/Role: Elder
Appearance: Thistleface is a medium-furred lynxpoint tom. He lost both of his ears and vision in his left eye in a fox attack. The attack also damaged his facial muscles, so he has poor control of the left side of his mouth.
Personality: Thistleface is a big grump. He doesn't do much complaining or bellyaching, but he is unhappy and makes it known. The only cats he's been known to be friendly with are kits and queens. He loves hanging out with kits and apprentices and telling them stories. (Usually they want to hear the one about his face; kids aren't very sensitive.)
Mate/Crush: Ex mates with Mothstorm
Kits: Wormpaw, Curlypaw
Family: Deceased.
Additional notes: Thistleface was injured gravely just twelve moons ago. He's still getting used to being blind in one eye, and getting used to how to talk with a half paralyzed mouth. His injuries retired him to the Elder's Den, which he's still really angry about.

Name: Mothstorm
Position/Role: Permaqueen
Appearance: Mothstorm is a mostly hairless cat. He has fur on his front legs and parts of his face. His fur is a bright orange with orange stripes, and cream hues interspersed.
Personality: Mothstorm is happiest being a father. He loves having someone to nurture and love. He can seem shortsighted sometimes, and nothing is more important to him than his kits. (Yes, even the Clan comes second.) He's easily wooed by any tom who gives him the time of day. While he's a hopeless romantic, he tries not to let it get too in the way.
Mate/Crush: Ex mates with Thistleface
Family: Deceased
Additional notes: Mothstorm is currently pregnant with Thistleface's second litter. The two toms broke off their relationship before Thistleface found out Mothstorm was with child.

Name: Wormpaw (-mist)
Appearance: Wormpaw is a calico cat with short hair. His orange spots have tabby markings within them. Their eyes are a yellow hue. He has a star marking on his forehead.
Personality: Wormpaw is a very shy cat. As a kit, they often hid behind their dads. He knows he's different and feels out of sorts with it. He is still learning who and what he is, and what his role in the clan is. He's often pulled along with his sister's nonsense and finds himself in a lot of trouble because of it!
Mate/Crush: Little crush on Beepaw
Kits: Infertile
Family: Thistleface (dad), Mothstorm (dad), Curlypaw (sister)
Additional notes: Wormpaw is the younger of the two siblings.

Name: Curlypaw (-wool)
Appearance: Curlypaw is mostly white with long, curly fur. She has spots of colour that are sandy and bear oceloid marks. She inherited her hair type from Mothstorm's side of the family. Her eyes are bright blue.
Personality: Curlypaw doesn't know how to take it easy. She's always doing something, getting into some kind of trouble. She often tries to show off in front of her crush, Soulpaw. She's always been very curious about medicine cat duties, so haunts the medicine den sometimes.
Mate/Crush: Crush on Soulpaw
Family: Thistleface (dad), Mothstorm (dad), Wormpaw (sibling)
Additional notes: Curlypaw is the older of the two siblings.

Name: Scorpionskitter
Position/Role: Deputy
Appearance: Scorpionskitter is a brown, orangey cat with a long, bushy tail. His eyes are medium blue.
Personality: Scorpionskitter has always been rather quick to anger, but his time as a Deputy has tempered his temper. He is an excellent mentor and loves teaching apprentices to do right by their clan. His loyalty is unwavering and unquestionable, Scorpionskitter has never as much as questioned his leader's decisions. (Well, in front of the clan, anyway. He can bring up issues privately need be, he doesn't fear his leader.)
Additional notes: n/a
Last edited by Boghound on Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:00 am

Boghound wrote:
Name: Talon of Eagle (to be changed in roleplay)
Position/Role: Outsider, traveled from her Tribe
Appearance: Talon is a short-furred albino cat with longer fur in her tail and ruff. She has numerous scars, including one where her front claw was ripped out. She has pinkish-purple eyes, as typical of an albino cat. She carries feathers, berries, and leaves in her fur. These were parting gifts from her Tribe.
Personality: Talon is a very friendly molly, making friends wherever she goes. She tries not to spend too much time in her own head, as her thoughts tend to weigh her down. She never felt like she belonged in her Tribe, so set out into the wilderness to find a new one. This decision came as a shock to her parents and siblings, but they sent her away with as many gifts and good tidings as they could. Her favourite things to do are go for a swim or stargaze before bed.
Mate/Crush: None yet!
Kits: None yet!
Family: All left behind.
Additional notes: Talon's eyes are very sensitive to the sunlight, and she is prone to sunburns. Her nose tends to scab up if she's been in the sun too much.

Name: Thistleface
Position/Role: Elder
Appearance: Thistleface is a medium-furred lynxpoint tom. He lost both of his ears and vision in his left eye in a fox attack. The attack also damaged his facial muscles, so he has poor control of the left side of his mouth.
Personality: Thistleface is a big grump. He doesn't do much complaining or bellyaching, but he is unhappy and makes it known. The only cats he's been known to be friendly with are kits and queens. He loves hanging out with kits and apprentices and telling them stories. (Usually they want to hear the one about his face; kids aren't very sensitive.)
Mate/Crush: Ex mates with Mothstorm
Additional notes: Thistleface was injured gravely just twelve moons ago. He's still getting used to being blind in one eye, and getting used to how to talk with a half paralyzed mouth. His injuries retired him to the Elder's Den, which he's still really angry about.

Name: Mothstorm
Position/Role: Permaqueen
Appearance: Mothstorm is a mostly hairless cat. He has fur on his front legs and parts of his face. His fur is a bright orange with orange stripes, and cream hues interspersed.
Personality: Mothstorm is happiest being a father. He loves having someone to nurture and love. He can seem shortsighted sometimes, and nothing is more important to him than his kits. (Yes, even the Clan comes second.) He's easily wooed by any tom who gives him the time of day. While he's a hopeless romantic, he tries not to let it get too in the way.
Mate/Crush: Ex mates with Thistleface
Family: Deceased
Additional notes: Mothstorm is currently pregnant with Thistleface's second litter. The two toms broke off their relationship before Thistleface found out Mothstorm was with child.

Name: Wormpaw (-mist)
Appearance: Wormpaw is a calico cat with short hair. His orange spots have tabby markings within them. Their eyes are a yellow hue. He has a star marking on his forehead.
Personality: Wormpaw is a very shy cat. As a kit, they often hid behind their dads. He knows he's different and feels out of sorts with it. He is still learning who and what he is, and what his role in the clan is. He's often pulled along with his sister's nonsense and finds himself in a lot of trouble because of it!
Mate/Crush: Little crush on Beepaw
Kits: Infertile
Family: Thistleface (dad), Mothstorm (dad), Curlypaw (sister)
Additional notes: Wormpaw is the younger of the two siblings.

Name: Curlypaw (-wool)
Appearance: Curlypaw is mostly white with long, curly fur. She has spots of colour that are sandy and bear oceloid marks. She inherited her hair type from Mothstorm's side of the family. Her eyes are bright blue.
Personality: Curlypaw doesn't know how to take it easy. She's always doing something, getting into some kind of trouble. She often tries to show off in front of her crush, Soulpaw. She's always been very curious about medicine cat duties, so haunts the medicine den sometimes.
Mate/Crush: Crush on Soulpaw
Family: Thistleface (dad), Mothstorm (dad), Wormpaw (sibling)
Additional notes: Curlypaw is the older of the two siblings.

Name: Scorpionskitter
Appearance: Scorpionskitter is a brown, orangey cat with a long, bushy tail. His eyes are medium blue.
Personality: Scorpionskitter is quick to anger, and has a tendency to lash out at those close to him. He always apologises and tries to keep his cool, but he always seems to boil over. Despite this shortcoming, he's never lashed out at his apprentices and mentors well. He dreams of being deputy some day, and maybe even leader.
Mate/Crush: N/A
Additional notes: n/a

All accepted! Will update this evening when I get home from work! 🥰

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:13 am

BUMP! <3

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me