Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:23 am

Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1x1 roleplays. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. Please be aware, I do have a job. I don't get on much when I work doubles. I usually will stay up if I have the next day off. If I forgot about it, just bump it up. I RP in fourms, and will double up if needed. Just ask me about doubling up, I will be happy to do so.

One rule is that I don't want someone who will just quit on me. Not tell me they don't want to roleplay with me here. If you are one of those people that do, don't bother of roleplaying with me. At least tell me if you're going to be gone for a couple of days, and that. :/
Roleplays I am looking for

I have a plot idea for a Halo and Destiny roleplay.
For the Halo one, I was thinking about a new ODST. They are bit of a trouble, and always seems to run in trouble. The Spartan has to end up saving them which makes them not so happy. But one day, the ODST gets seriously hurt from trying to save the Spartan from getting hurt. The Spartan gets very worries, and they soon start building a relationship.
I'm fine with MxM on this one, and MxF. If we do chose MxF, I would like to play the female ODST

For the Destiny tbe hunter's friend has recently turned to the darkness. It's their job to get their friend back to the light. It won't be that easy, but they want their friend get back. They would risk their life for their friend. The two had known each other for years. Can they get their friend back to the darkness, or will they join their side? I would love for this one to have romance in it.
I'm fine with MxM, or MxF. If we do MxF, I would like to play the female hunter.

Kidnapped x kidnapper ( Would love to do a M x M one. I would like to play the person who gets kidnapped.

I would love to try a midevil vampire x human RP. I would like to play the human, and prefer it to be M x M.

I would like this one to be M x M only. I was thinking about my character having a power. He's the first human to have one. The government has been after him, and a certain one. He ends up going after my character, and takes him in. My character doesn't like him so he eceaspes. Can he find him before it's too late? What if my character starts to like him. I would love try try this out. )

Charlie scene x my OC ( I just started to get back into Hollywood undead, and would love to do this one. )

I would love to a Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer roleplay. I prefer the two don't know each other at the begining. I would like to play Desmond. I was thinking Desmond could wake up in Alex's time era. This would be interesting for him.

Or maybe we could do something with Altair and Desmond. Feel free to suggest plots with it. Again, it doesn't have to have romance in it. I'm totally fine with it not having romance between the two.

Destiny ( I don't mind the paring in this. It can be Exo x human, Awoken x Exo, etc. )
Super heroes. Villain vs hero. ( I would love to play the Villain. I'm really looking for a M x M on this one, but I'm alright doing M x F. I would like to play the female. )
Transformers
Halo
Assassins creed ( I'm fine with OC and cannon characters. )
Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter
( I have a good plot for one. A male vampire has been watching a werewolf for a quite awhile. The female werewolf is aware, and doesn't like him that much. Little does she knew, my character is a danger. The male vampire has to protect her at all cost. Can he? Will she fell in love with this vampire when it's forbidden. I would like to play the female werewolf. )

Prototype ( I'm really looking for a Alex Mercer x my OC )
Vampire/Werewolves/Human
Marvel ( Deadpool x My OC, Spider man x my OC. Please I want to do this one! )
Deadpool x Spiderman ( I personally would like to play Spiderman. )
Multi Fandom
Vincent x my OC ( I was thinking what if my OC human from Transformers. It would be hilarious because my female character isn't the nicest. xD )
M x M ( Would love to do a human x vampire. I would like to play the human. I'm fine with any other m x m too )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saber athena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:14 am

yo, i'm sauron,! feel free to call me oscar! i'm looking
              for a few friendly people to start up some rps with! c:

♚ about me;
                ✦ gmt timezone, and online daily
                ✦ semi-lit, usually mirrors posts
                ✦ only does mxm
                ✦ really loves cute romance - and angst
                ✦ diverse characters - character storage (wip)
                ✦ ^ i have more ocs, feel free to ask about
                them!
                ✦ friendly and willing to help write plots!
                ✦ loves to chat ooc
                ✦ role i'd prefer is underlined!
                ✦ things i'm craving are highlighted!
                ✦ really wanting to rp this guy

♚ what i'm looking for;
                sci-fi (alien/alien, alien/human, robot/robot,
                robot/human, literally anything!)
                fantasy (
                demon/demon, demon/human,
                merman/merman, etc!)
                lawbreakers (deadlock/any male character)
                transformers (oc/oc, preferably idw-verse)
                destiny (guardian/guardian, guardian/eliksni)

♚ a few characters i'm really eager to play as (and
              have a few ideas for) include;

ubi - alien demi-god
                rigel - demon
                pike - insectoid
                salma - aquatic alien

thanks for reading! if you have any mxm plot ideas at
              all, feel free to shoot them my way!<3 have a nice day!!

saber athena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:22 am

Tenturo wrote:

hello, i'm tenturo! welcome to my 1x1 search!
    About Me: i am a teenage female living the central time zone (CST). i am on here pretty much every day, usually for multiple hours (since i dont really have anything to do with my life) i try to post 3-4 or more sentences, but this may vary depending on my muse and what i'm given to work with. i am perfectly accepting (and part of) the LGBTQ+ community. i am fine playing either gender with no issues, and any match of mxm, mxf, or fxf. i dont typically do mxm so i'm still adjusting, but im getting better. i consider myself a semi-lit to lit rp'er, again, it all depends on my muse and what i'm given to work with.
    What I Want From You i would appreciate if you reply at least once per day, and if you will be unavailable for more than 24 hours, do PM me to let me know. i'd also prefer that you mirror post length, or do at least 3-4 sentences per post, and add bits of drama and such to keep things interesting! you dont have to do a mxm or fxf rp if thats not your thing! mxf is perfectly fine by me, and you are free to choose the gender you prefer.

??? Possible Group RP or One x One ???
    »»»The Thinning»»» based off the youtube red movie, i'm obsessed with this theme/plotline and would love to develop a group RP or a Multi-Character one x one based off of this!

Human Based:
    • fxf romance-esque (its been so long)
    • post-apocalyptic
    • other dimensions»
    • open to ideas here!!
    • anything Medieval
    • Royalty???
    • School-based (these tend to get old pretty fast for me, but oh well)

Humanoid Based:
    • vampire x human
    • werewolf x human
    • centaurs???
    • avian-humans?? (maximum ride - ish)
    • shifters

Animal Based:
    • wolves
    • stray dogs»
    • equines!
    • warriors (would prefer a small group for this as i struggle with keeping up & managing more than 3 characters at once)
    • open to ideas here!!

Fandom Based:
    • Harry Potter (oc's only)
    • Supernatural (prefer oc's only, or oc x canon)
    • Hunger Games (oc's only, preferably with a different little twist to the plot)
    • Anything Disney ~<3
    • Grace & Frankie spinoff (i feel like this could be super fun and dramatic cx)
    • Vampire Diaries (prefer oc's only, or oc x canon)
    • Maximum Ride (oc's only)
    • Dexter (oc's preferred)
    • im sure theres more because i have no life and usually waste it watching netflix, so open to suggestions here too!

please be willing to collaborate and come up with fun and unique ideas if none of these suit you! they all need development to make an enjoyable and different rp! i love intricate plots or 'storylines' to follow with a little twist on them.
    please PM me if interested! i dont bite c:

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 am

hello! my name is kiiro, but please feel free to call me chris, or whatever floats your boat c: I am a cisfemale roleplayer who is currently looking for a onexone roleplaying partner! I am a roleplayer who can/will: write up to 350 words (my max is around 350), I will mirror your posts, I am very comfortable of the lgbt+ community (unfortunately, I am unable to roleplay fxf, as It makes me uncomfortable), I have decent spelling/grammar, and my coding is decent as well.
what I search for in a partner: you are able to mirror my posts, write up to two paragraphs, you are comfortable with the lgbt+ community, you have decent spelling/grammar, and you can code.

what I'm interested in:
a fluffy mxm highschool romance
any type of mxm highschool romances, I'm totally interested in it! I'm alright with anything that has romance.
animal-human hybrid mxm or mxf roleplay
the highschool theme would be really cool for this! I think a mxm would be cute.
anything related to bts or got7 is something I'm definitely interested in
I'm a huge got7 and bts shipper, so please pm me about my ships.
anime fcs
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raey's 1x1 Search

Postby raey » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:37 am

Raey's 1x1 Search

✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼

What you can expect from me:
    • advanced roleplaying (500 minimum; I tend to mirror replies)
    • NO daily replies, mostly not even weekly. I am heavily forgetful and since I am writing a lot outside roleplaying I need muse to make a reply. Therefore you should be aware that it would be a rather slow roleplay

What I expect from you:
    • advanced roleplayer
    • interested in character and plot development

What I am interested in:
    • Fantasy
    • Sci-Fi
    • Adventure
    • I am not a canon character writer, therefore I wish that you too are able to create your own original character for the roleplay. Yet I am still interested in setting the roleplay into a canon world (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, ...) if wanted.
    • I like romance in a roleplay, though I would prefer if the romance would not be the main part; but more a nice addition

If you are interested in roleplaying with me; just sent me a pm.
Last edited by Pandle on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: She's amazing you should totally roleplay with her if you want to challenge yourself
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -- zee's search for a friend.

Postby stranger danger » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:40 am

hello! i'm stranger danger, but you can call me zee. bolded information is what i think you should know.
      - i live in the est, but i'm currently going to summer camp - replying during the weeks is difficult for me to do.
      - i can type up to five hundred words at best. under two hundred at worst. i like my partner to be able to mirror that.
      - i don't mind chatter! i'm always open to conversation.
      - when the school year starts up i will be much less active!! i apologize in advance.
      - i will play male or female - i have no preference for most roleplays.
      - i will let you know if i lose interest! i would appreciate it if you did the same for me.
      - currently this is what im interested in (five stars means craving):
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      - batcat (✦✦✦✦✦)(selina kyle x bruce wayne) i am an absolute sucker for batcat. anything will work for me as long as i get to play as catwoman.
      - dc comics (✦✦✦✦✦) along with my love for batcat comes my love for dc comics. i know the batman side of the universe best, but i'll try to accommodate myself with anything else. i love learning new things about dc anyways!
      - the walking dead game (✦✦✦✦) not that many people are into the telltale's game series but i absolutely adore it. i will do canon or oc's. i do not know the comic series or tv show well at all, but i will do an overall universe!
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      pm me if interested!! thank you for your time!!
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skywalker,'s 1 x 1 search !

Postby skywalker, » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:47 am

skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {ℓєσραя∂} » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:12 am

Hi, guys! Leopard here! But you can call me Leo or Dylan.
I'm searching for a 1x1 partner! Now, I can post around a paragraph every post. I'm usually on at least once throughout the day, sometimes much more. It just depends, but I can post every day. If I'm slacking, just shoot me a PM and I'll reply. In about 3-ish weeks, classes will be starting back for me, and I won't be on as often(back to the around once a day, sometimes twice, kinda depends on the day and the classes I have that day). I'd like for you to be on the same RP level and I am(a paragraph a post, and decent grammar). And able to reply at least once a day or once every two days. I'd also like for you to be comfortable with LGBT+. Because the roleplay I want to do is is FxF feral wolf roleplay. I already have an in-depth character and an in-depth plot and setting. The plot can be changed around a bit, that is totally fine with me.If you'd like to know more, please shoot me a PM and we can talk there!

some text
ѕσмє
ѕαу
ιт'ѕ
вєттєя
тσ
fα
αѕєєρ
αи
ιѕѕαρρєαя
some text
ιт'ѕ
тιмє
ωє
fιиαу
σσк
αт
ωнαт
ωє'νє
σиє
|Characters||Seeking 1x1 for Natalia

Pic made by the wonderful Tru!
{ℓєσραя∂}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrek the musical » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 am

shrek the musical's 1x1 search!

i'll do original rps as well as fandom rps!
while danganronpa and mogeko/dsp are my main fandoms,
i'll rp many others, so don't be afraid to ask! c:
i'll do mxm, mxf, and fxf!
my only rules are try to avoid one-liners,
and try to be somewhat active!

pm me if interested!
shrek the musical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:15 am

➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶
hello! i'm theia and as you can see i'm looking for a one x one partner.
i can post at least once a day but i will be busy some days and am not on
all the time. i try my best to have correct spelling and grammar but i will
mess up here and there. i have a habit of not capitalizing words but that
is only for ooc or pms. i will only use anime references only. i have no
gender preference but i do prefer if we double up (we both play one
female and one male). i can write up to a few paragraphs but i usually
like to mirror your posts. i can and will code a bit but nothing too fancy.
i will also not roleplay any canon characters. i will only use ocs.
pm for a list of anime/manga that i have watched/read &/or suggestions
➸akame ga kill
➸supernatural x human
➸fairy tail
➸slice of life
➸assassin x target
➸rwby
➸celebrity x regular
➸tokyo ghoul (ghoul x human)
open to anything really ^-^ (doesn't have to be based on an anime)
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me