[ ahoy ] forms and discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby montmorency » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:23 am

iguana is accepted!
    i'll try and get a post up soon.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ahoy ] forms and discussion

Postby trickybiskit » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:53 pm

[X] [X]

Username:
BluntForceTrauma
Name:
Wave
(roughly 18 in human years)
Species:
Seawing

Side:
Pyrrhians
Civilian
Sexuality:
Straight

Family:
Geyser (father) and Flood (mother)
Patience (step mother) and Cobra (step father)
Clam (older brother) and Gull (older sister)
Brook (half sister), Adder (step brother), and Joy (step sister)
Selur (brother in law) and Pearl (niece)
Mate and offspring:
None and None
Appearance:
Above ^^

Personality:
A bit of a mix between Tsunami and Glory, Wave is fierce but seeks justice. When first meeting others, she never knows what to think, so she keeps her mouth shut and doesn't ask questions, waiting until they introduce themselves. Her emotions can be set off easily, but anger is more easily suppressed, letting it bubble until it's too late. She gets really excited and happy with things she enjoys, and rather depressed and scared when bad things happen. She can seem confident and cocky, but is really sensitive.
History:
As a young dragonet a few weeks fresh out of the shell, Wave had gotten tangled in a jellyfish's tendrils. This caused major bodily damage, but most of her scars healed. Later on, at four years old, she was getting a little too daring with her wings, and got a thrill out of leaping off cliffs.
One day, as she was having her fun, Gull, who was 5 at that time, and never really liked her younger sister, decided to fool around with Wave, swooping under her as Wave was doing her dive. Wave had gotten frightened and confused, losing her focus, and veered, almost going into the cliff.
She caught herself, but her flight was still unstable and she lost control, falling onto the rocks with her limbs flailing. She was knocked unconscious and had a large gash on her side -under her wing- and on her tail. Gull had gotten help from Flood and Clam, and Wave eventually woke up. Although, she was left with the large scar on her tail, that frequently re-opens with all of her activity.
Other:
She has a big family :3 But I would never play that many characters

[X][X]

Username:
BluntForceTrauma
Name:
Onyxflame
(roughly 23 in human years)
Species:
Nightwing w/
Precognition and Mind-Reading

Side:
Pyrrhians
Guardian
Sexuality:
Straight

Family:
Brighteyes (older sister) and Firestorm (brother in law)
Twister (brother in law) and Falcon (sister in law)
Risktaker (nephew), Brilliance (niece), and Twigweaver (niece)
Downburst (niece)
Mate and offspring:
None and None
Appearance:
Above ^^

Personality:
Onyx is very straightforward and can be stern, like Starflight and Clay. He takes any task seriously, but makes sure not to be too stiff about it. He never wants to come off as unapproachable, after all. He gets very overwhelmed in large crowds, and prefers to be above them. He's rather uncomfortable around his large family due to this. Despite the discomfort, he still gets along well with the young ones, and desires time with them. He also wants everyone he knows to be safe.
History:
Onyx and Bright grew up in a very relaxed environment in their early years, but being the youngest was stressful for Onyx, as there is a 5 year age gap (13 human years). This changed, however, when Brighteyes had to protect them both in hard times. Despite their parents always being there in their lives, everything became harder without them. For, at the start of the pirates' war, their parents left to fight against the pirates, and unfortunately lost their lives. Protecting their home and essentially saving their children, it was an honourable passing, but the two they left behind had to flee.
Running from their home in flames, 7 year old Bright shielded her 2 (5.2) year old brother from any embers, and the two of them escaped to the forests of the Sky Kingdom. Meeting a young family of three Skywing siblings who lived in the mountains, Bright and Onyx had to learn to trust them. They never knew anyone else but their parents, as did the Skywings, who also lost their parents recently. Brighteyes was the one who became friends with them more than Onyx did. In fact, as they all spent time together, Brighteyes became mates with the oldest, Firestorm, and they had three dragonets together.
Other:
Again, a large family, likely won't play all of them :3
And why does the pirate banner look like it has the Ice Flight symbol on it?

Username:
BluntForceTrauma
Name:
Coot
(a type of bird with odd feet)
(roughly 20 in human years)
Species:
Mudwing w/
Fire Resistant scales

Side:
Pyrrhians
Soldier
Sexuality:
Straight

Family:
Three brothers, all lost to the world
Mate and offspring:
None and None
Appearance:
Above ^^

Personality:
Similar to Clay and most other Mudwings, Coot tries to show a strong exterior, while still keeping himself soft on the inside, never letting his heart be hardened by anything. Coot looks upon everyone with respect, even his enemies, because that's what he believes everyone deserves. Coot is a willing listener, and never cheats anyone, trust being very important and sacred to him. While he looks like he could level a forest with his tail, he wouldn't hurt a fly, and young dragonets are his favourite to be around. Whenever he's around dragonets, however, he always has a sense of fear, feeling that they are are in imminent danger.
History:
Coot was born the bigwings of his three siblings, all brothers, and always protected them at any cost, one possibly being his life. He was fully suited to protect them, size, strength, and fire resistance. He was always gentle around them, and trained them to be strong warriors. The world was not kind, and did not accept this loyalty, and at the age of 6 (roughly 15 in human years), they were all forced to fight their first real battle. At first, it looked as though they would come through, and the triumph was soon. They were oblivious to more back up coming to fight them, much more. Coot's first and fatal mistake. They were taken by surprise as they were rejoicing too soon, and suddenly the youngest one was down, and then the next one, and then the next. Coot was the only one who could save himself and tried to flee, realizing all of his brothers were gone.
There was an attempt to catch him, then a struggle, and later Coot found himself waking up on a beach, no memory of anything that happened in his five years of life. Disoriented, confused, scared, and with a terrible headache, Coot knew two things, his name and his home, the Mudwing Kingdom. He returned to his roots and attempted to reacquaint himself with life there, realizing that something was missing. Seeing that there were other troops of Mudwing siblings, Coot knew that he had to have been a soldier and a brother at one point.
He took his questions to the records and found out everything. His memories kickstarted again and Coot was a mess for an entire week, never leaving his home even to eat. Coot has never really been the same since.
Other:
Poor Coot :c
Also, is all my characters having their own powers okay?
Last edited by trickybiskit on Fri May 19, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 12 times in total.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolune » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Username: CrystalWarder
Name: Platinum
Species: SeaWing
Side: pirates
Sexuality: bisexual, kinda gay
Family:
mother - neon
father - agua (no, not aqua)
Mate and offspring: none
Personality: platinum is a very flirty dragon. usually, he flirts with the males, but he can flirt with females if they catch his attention. platinum is arrogant, and self-centered. he does care for others, but it would have to be a serious situation.
History: (will do later)
Other: -
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:07 am

@crystalwarder accepted
    @bluntforcetrama accepted, but since they all have a special power, could you remove one? just so one person doesn't take up all of the slots.
    also, the flag is a resource from flight rising :")
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:21 am

@double agent
Sure thing, I'll remove Wave's animus powers, then she'll just be a normal Seawing with an abnormal history :3
Animus is rarer than the others, and I don't know what Wave would really do with it.
And I figured that it was! :p
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:45 am

alrighty, perfect! all accepted.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 π…πŽπ‘ πŽππ„
    β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────βœͺ───────
    they/she β€’ adult β€’ cst
    art β€’ listo β€’ mit β€’ β™«
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
    xπŽππ„ π…πŽπ‘ 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:08 am

sorry i haven't posted yet, i should be able to in a bit!
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:21 am

Username: Yuoiea
    Name: Agate
    Species: Skywing
    Side: Pirates
    Sexuality: anything
    Family: Warbler - Mom, Jasper - Father, no siblings
    Mate and offspring: nope..
    Appearance: Above, but as for all the scribbling on the scales, that is mottling. They also keep their scales unnecessarily shiny, hence all that shine..
    Her wings are also mottled.
    Personality: Agate is a quiet, yet drastically unpredictable dragon. She isn't out to seek others blood and kill some dragons, but her presence is largely regarded as creepy. With the way she is so quiet, some dragons can't help but think about what she's thinking about. Like, Does she actually know how to repair a ship? Why are we even trusting a young dragon with this task? Fear not, only her friends know she isn't as odd as she seems at first glance and over the course of some days she has proven to be a trusty woodworker. Around her companions, she's humorous and hyper, but for strangers she can be a tad rude, if not downright ignorant. She's very quick to judge, but she'll warm up fairly easy to new friends if you give her a chance. When she isn't doing something carpenter related, you can find her making jokes at others expenses or glossing her scales.
    Quiet - Humorous - Hyper - Untrustworthy (to some) - Judging
    History: Born in the populated Skywing town of Laenteglos, her parents were just two of the Skywings frightened by the threat of the Pirates. Her parents loved her very much however, and were both very protective of their new hatchling. It was on a fateful day when she was 5 years olds that her father went missing during all the hub-bub of the prophecy. No one knows where he went, nor if he is still alive. Her mother held hope that he was still alive, and used her remaining optimism to raise her child. Warbler taught Agate healing skills should something ever go wrong, and she applied this to carpenting, which was how she became so skilled. When she turned 7, her mother was getting older and older. Agate had to now hunt and help her mother do basic dragon things. On a chilly morning while Agate was hunting for lunch, Warbler passed. She was full of grief. She buried her mother, mourned for a while, and then left her birthhome for somewhere else. Now 8, she was confused as where to turn. One day she saw a ship far off in the ocean. She hovered over the ship, and realized soon enough these were not just an inexperienced ragtag group, but indeed a the renowned ship of the Pirates. After some events, they ended up keeping her despite her origin. She quite likes her stay on the ship, and today marks her 23rd day from when she was recruited.
    Other: A very, very bad fighter
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:24 am

@yuoiea accepted!
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:11 am

I have a new ref for Onyxflame! I was colouring it yesterday and today, and it took three tries ;-;
I think he looks a bit like Morrowseer without the purple o.o
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me