[ blood red ] [ discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby strawberry fields » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:27 am

i know i haven't posted on here since my form of nasir, but i'm still super stoaked for this role play! c:
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ blood red ] [ discussion ]

Postby parlaymars » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:29 am

@foozle good to hear it!
    @missy don't worry, she looks absolutely wonderful! if you'd like to, you're free to make a male - i'm thinking about keeping the rp open for new characters even after we start, so our little group can meet other survivors later on c:
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:41 am

i'm willing to create a male character if that's acceptable by you! let me know if any roles are available, and if so, which roles are. thank you!
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:33 am

soldiers and scavengers are available c:
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:41 am

I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥ wrote:
    soldiers and scavengers are available c:

okie dokie! i'd like to reserve a role as soldier please. his name will be blake and he will be 15.
Last edited by awakening souls. on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:41 am

oh my gosh he sounds adorable already like 'i WILL fite you even though i am smol'
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 am

I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥ wrote:
    oh my gosh he sounds adorable already like 'i WILL fite you even though i am smol'

hehe! can't wait!
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blake Finnestone - 15 - Soldier

Postby awakening souls. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:44 am

blake was born as an only child and was put up for adoption just a few months after birth, due to his single mother's financial instability. it took
quite some time for anyone to take interest in him, but once they did, the applications to adopt him kept coming. at six months old, blake fou
nd a home with an older couple. the two adults were very responsible and took great care of the young boy. as he grew older, so did his adoptiv
e parents, as they had adopted blake at the ages of 54 and 56. it took some time before the elderly pair decided to adopt yet another child, wh
om was named jacob. blake and his brother got along quite well, typically spending most of their time alongside each other. at age 13, blake vi
sited his biological mom for the very first time since he was an infant. he knew all his life that he had been adopted, for it was quite abnormal
for an elderly couple to have children. regardless, it took him by surprise when he met his real mother for the first time. she was tall, slender,
and pale, with hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair. looking at her reminded blake so much of himself. but he did not grow up to love her, to cher
ish her; he had found a place in his heart for his adoptive parents instead. when the outbreak occurred, blake fled, abandoning his family.

x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i. blake ii. meaning dark iii. snake iv. m
ale
v. 15 years vi. heterosexual vii. kin;
mother, father, and jacob
viii. wavy a
nd somewhat tousled hair with slight fr
izz.
ix. warm, pastel chocolate eyes. x.
tyler xi. no gf/spouse xii. no children
xiii. blake suffers from mild depression.
xiv. + loyal, determined, soft xv. +/- ind
ependent, quiet
xvi. - merciless, reclus
ive
xvii. strengths; battling, hunting, run
ning, ordering, listening, obeying, under
standing
xviii. weaknesses; expressing, f
orgiving, managing, forgetting, conveying.
xix. likes; battling, dreaming, sleeping,
teaching, sketching, exercise, canines, fel
ines, cars.
xx. dislikes; the thought of dea
th, expressing feelings, darkness, ocean.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx..Image
x
x

credit

..Imagex

blake is an immensely complex individual. in more ways than just some, he can be quite the character. for instance, he pretends that the only demons in his life are the living dead, the zombies, and that he doesn't battle his own demons from time to time. in fact, the "battle" with them occurs on a daily basis, but he prefers to hide it from others. blake's personality is primarily reclusive and distant, for he fears that he'll be seen as weak and vulnerable if he expresses his emotions. he makes for a good soldier, as he can easily put his head in the game and focus on the main issue: the zombies. chopping off the heads of those monsters is like music to his ears, as well as a way to run from his own problems. blake is generally a decent guy, but it would most likely be a mistake attempting to befriend him. if he doesn't have time for you, that's it, and there's no way around it. but don't get me wrong: if he truly cares for you,

he'll do everything in his power to keep your trust and respect. this tough fifteen year old would put his life on the line to save yours, even if you mean nothing to him, but you'll never catch him striking up a conversation with those he despises. nevertheless, as long as you're a human (a living, breathing human), you don't deserve to die. underneath his tough shell, there's a softer side, a softer person, someone who actually does feel. blake is no idiot - he understands people to a high degree, and is wise beyond his years. however, it often takes time for him to come to terms with someone else's feelings for him (as well as his feelings for someone else), whether they're negative or positive. if you mess with him, you will always pay for what you've done.
Last edited by awakening souls. on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blake Finnestone's Relationship Chart

Postby awakening souls. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 am

Image Image
B L A K E
              ellisa - [ neutral ] - blake couldn't care less who leads the group, so long as the person is responsible enough. when he looks at ellisa "windsor," he sees a powerful and devoted individual who is more than just responsible. he looks up to her in certain ways, always aspiring to be smarter and more informed - something he believes windsor can certainly teach him. however, it's often mind-boggling to blake as to why the woman feels the need to concern herself so much about him. one sympathetic glance by her is enough to send blake fleeing in the other direction.

nirav - [ neutral ] - once again, blake can't help but wonder why these women are so eager to protect him. with elissa "windsor," it's more of a subtle motherly/sisterly vibe, but with nirav, it's full-blown and one hundred percent aggravating! despite her bothersome ways, blake admires her tranquil composure in such a gruesome reality, but really wishes she would put herself out there more often. he doesn't mean to be hypocritical, as he can surely be the same way, but as the lieutenant of the group, it's kind of her job.

josh - [ positive ] - let me get this straight: blake rarely associates himself with upbeat people. in fact, he rarely associates himself with anyone at all! but in this case, he really looks up to josh and holds him in a high regard, as he can be quite the positive thinker in such a brutal world. he isn't someone blake would mind being friends with either, but that probably won't ever happen, as they both hold different ranks, josh is much older than him, and blake hardly ever tries to get know anyone.

lana - [ neutral ] - blake has nothing negative to say about her, though he doesn't really have anything positive to say, either. he views lana as her own person and unlike anyone else from the group. perhaps that's why it's so difficult to comprehend her and everything she does. nevertheless, blake wouldn't shy away from her, but he also wouldn't be the first to smile when walks into the room.

aden - [ negative ] - "intimidated? what? no way!" of course he is. blake is a "lock away all my emotions" kind of guy, so you'll never hear him blabber about how much aden scares him. he tries to mask his feelings of anxiety around her by completely avoiding her. in fact, he'll go through so much trouble to stay away from the woman that it frequently leads him into the middle of nowhere. what blake doesn't know is that she isn't even a monster - she's far from it!

nasir - [ neutral ] - it's good to have another guy in the group who understands him. or, well, maybe understands him. who knows? nasir is calm and keeps to himself, which blake sees in a positive light, because it means that an individual is less busy sticking their nose into other people's business, and more focused on ridding the world of the undead. it never occurs to blake what it would be like to befriend nasir, but it's also not entirely off the table.

tyler - [ crush ] - her sweet eyes, silky hair, and delicate face aren't the only things about tyler that interest the boy. for instance, he adores the confidence she has, even though it's something completely unlike him to admire. it'll take him a long time to warm up to tyler, but the spark was definitely there from the beginning. after coming to terms with his rather powerful feelings for her, blake's heart will reshape itself to fit her in it. even if tyler doesn't feel the same way, she'll always be his best friend at heart.

vixen - [ negative ] - silence and peacefulness is nice, it's preferred. when those two things are taken away from him, blake can become somewhat aggressive. not physically - no, of course not. but mentally, his thoughts of annoyance will battle each other over and over again. vixen is the opposite of silence and peacefulness. when he's around her, he feels like he's surrounded by a million people - all with bright blue hair and excessive peppiness. he tries to limit his encounters and confrontations with the 24 year old, but sometimes, it's impossible, and he has to overcome his strong disliking for the woman. sure, he'd take a bullet for her any day, but he'd do the same for anyone with a beating heart. after all, his motto always remains: "no living, breathing human should ever die."
Last edited by awakening souls. on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby food ☕️ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Ooh, lot of plotting going on while I was away!

I'm so psyched about this role-play! I haven't rped in a long time, so I'm hyped. Everyone's charries are just so delightful. :3
Last edited by food ☕️ on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me