Another summer of weird•Disscussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Another summer of weird•Disscussion•NEW+ACCEPTING

Postby Shira Uchiha » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:16 pm

please be patient as I am really busy in school. I'll still be checking once in a while on CS, but hopefully I can get the character and reply posts up.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:05 pm

Well, the inactivity dropped so hard I could feel it. Ima post again to try to bring it back.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:47 pm

WHO just got that essay off my shoulders. We need an overarching plot line. Any ideas?
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:28 am

Not my image, all rights go to the proper owner.

Name•
"Hi! I'm Oliver Nightshade, your new neighbor!"

Age•
"I'm about thirteen. No exact months or anythin' though."

Gender•
"I'm a guy. I know I sometimes look like a girl, or dress like a girl, but I'm a guy."

Sexuality•
"Oh this is awkward. I'm homosexual, but biromantic. That means I'd go on a date with anyone of either gender, but I only really like guys."

Why are you here? (Brief backstory)•
"I just moved in! Well, technically I bought some land in the woods, to build a house, although it's more of a fort at the moment. I don't have any family, but when they died they gave all their money to me, leaving me off in the world as a rich kid. Surprises most. I didn't even know about the Mystery Shack until I went exploring one day..."

Personality•
"Hah, I think I'd be conceited of me to answer this one."

Oliver is a very enthusiastic boy, one who despite everything that's been thrown at him, keeps trying. However, he is extremely shy, and will start spouting gibberish if he gets too nervous. He can be slightly flirty when you actually get to know him, but that's just him messing with you most of the time. He loves to act, and can change personalities on que, although he mostly sticks to his real personality. He's really a nice guy once you get to know him.

Description•
The image above was just the best representation I could find. He is a very small boy, with a frail feminine figure and pale skin. His red brown eyes turn down making them seem almost sad, and he has bandages wrapped around his neck and limbs, as if to avoid anyone seeing his actually skin. He often wears a hoodie and black cargo shorts, and no shoes strangely. His hair is a dark ebony, and he is rather short, standing maybe four inches shorter than Dipper. He often smiles, which makes his appearance look quite brighter, but his smiles are sometimes forced, and therefore look sometimes twitchy. He is quite thin, almost malnourished, which he doesn't seem to think of as something that is a bad thing. He just refuses to eat, mostly because he's an extremely picky eater.

Other•
Mysterious backstory alert. ;} He owns a black cat named Twilight, who he talks to quite often, and carries in his hoodie. He was just visiting town when Weirdmageddon happened, and although he refuses to admit it to anyone, he kind of liked the weirdness.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ©h3rrie_Pie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:04 am

Could Blake stummble into the twins at the mall?
©h3rrie_Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Insane Snuggles wrote:
Not my image, all rights go to the proper owner.

Name•
"Hi! I'm Oliver Nightshade, your new neighbor!"

Age•
"I'm about thirteen. No exact months or anythin' though."

Gender•
"I'm a guy. I know I sometimes look like a girl, or dress like a girl, but I'm a guy."

Sexuality•
"Oh this is awkward. I'm homosexual, but biromantic. That means I'd go on a date with anyone of either gender, but I only really like guys."

Why are you here? (Brief backstory)•
"I just moved in! Well, technically I bought some land in the woods, to build a house, although it's more of a fort at the moment. I don't have any family, but when they died they gave all their money to me, leaving me off in the world as a rich kid. Surprises most. I didn't even know about the Mystery Shack until I went exploring one day..."

Personality•
"Hah, I think I'd be conceited of me to answer this one."

Oliver is a very enthusiastic boy, one who despite everything that's been thrown at him, keeps trying. However, he is extremely shy, and will start spouting gibberish if he gets too nervous. He can be slightly flirty when you actually get to know him, but that's just him messing with you most of the time. He loves to act, and can change personalities on que, although he mostly sticks to his real personality. He's really a nice guy once you get to know him.

Description•
The image above was just the best representation I could find. He is a very small boy, with a frail feminine figure and pale skin. His red brown eyes turn down making them seem almost sad, and he has bandages wrapped around his neck and limbs, as if to avoid anyone seeing his actually skin. He often wears a hoodie and black cargo shorts, and no shoes strangely. His hair is a dark ebony, and he is rather short, standing maybe four inches shorter than Dipper. He often smiles, which makes his appearance look quite brighter, but his smiles are sometimes forced, and therefore look sometimes twitchy. He is quite thin, almost malnourished, which he doesn't seem to think of as something that is a bad thing. He just refuses to eat, mostly because he's an extremely picky eater.

Other•
Mysterious backstory alert. ;} He owns a black cat named Twilight, who he talks to quite often, and carries in his hoodie. He was just visiting town when Weirdmageddon happened, and although he refuses to admit it to anyone, he kind of liked the weirdness.

Accepted!

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ©h3rrie_Pie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:28 am

Guess who got Dippers hat!?
©h3rrie_Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:08 pm

...*cough*

Guess who just made a mess in the gift shop of the Mystery Shack
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:30 am

Sorry for inactivity again. I'm trying to get my project done so I can have more free time later to post higher quality 👌 posts.

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:50 am

Question: Who's playing as Dipper or Mabel and why haven't they noticed the massive amount of noise Crow just made in the Gift Shop?

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me