Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby YourHighnessLuna » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:39 am

Interest check for a Yandere Simulator roleplay!

1) OCs; A roleplay full of JUST OCs (possibly both students and teachers, or possibly just students) and it's heavily focused on character development and interaction and probably some romance.

2) Canon characters; A roleplay of the canon characters (students and probably teachers too), with an actual plot of having to figure out which of the students was eliminating others. Obviously, I'd have Yandere-chan as a character because I'll use her as a plot device, to keep the plot going smoothly.
YourHighnessLuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

pm Me if interested

Hello! I have a had a yearning for a inuyasha roleplay for a while and I admit I made a couple but they always die sadly but I have a new idea and I wish to share on here and see who would be interested. Anyone who doesn't know of inuyasha it's just a fuedal era type thing with demons and such.

To start of I was thinking it should be a little in the future after kagome returns like maybe 20 years. The reason why is because I think it should be more of a second generation type roleplay.

I will set up a certain amount of kids for each character as to keep the number small since its not likely that a couple would really have ten kids though it could happen I prefer that not to happen in the rp. Also there is room for your own characters aswell since they don't have to be canon characters and I prefer there to be a minimum of canon played.

Anyways my plot is secretly Naraku had a child like a ligit one and not a incarnation of himself whom is his daughter. His daughter, when older, has been planning to revenge her father after hearing about the team who destroyed her father and a hateful rage burned in her and that day she swore to rid of those pests but also to bring her father back to life. The way to do that is to take one of kagomes or her herself life to call the sacred jewel of four souls back from disappearing.

There is some more I must think about but that is the main idea of this. Some interesting?

Last edited by FoxiUzumaki on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:51 am

if i'm here i obviously have an idea in mind i don't need to mention it

le plot
      i can always elaborate on it each state has over one hundred supernatural creatures. [yes, this includes rhode island, even if it's the smallest state] and a few of them, at least four of them, travel in a group to hawaii. these groups generally consist of ages of 18-24, all graduates from high school. in most cases, some of these groups will meet up and talk, and in other cases, the groups stay solitaire. bonfires, late night parties, these groups have their entire life ahead of them..

additional information
      fifty times four...what's fifty times four? i have my mind set for 200 characters, but i know it wont get there with a minimum of 2 characters each SO each person can have six characters maximum
      ➳ i'm wanting it to be semi-lit, minimum of four lines
      ➳ supernatural creatures, aNY supernatural creatures [including people with superhuman abilities] are welcome, but i prefer not to have 75 werewolves and 85 vampires, unique species please ??

i'll make the thread once i have at least three people willing to join and help keep it active, just pm me if you are interested ^-^
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banshee; » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:04 pm

I've been dying for some rps and I have a few in mind so yeah please shoot me a PM if you're interested in any of this;

• original sort of cyber/steampunk supernatural rp
      • basic music/band/warp tour-type rp
      • gotham based rp
      • league of legends based rp
      • alice in wonderland based rp

???
❝𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠,
𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠, 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙
𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡
𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙
𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦
𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠. 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝐺𝑒𝑡
𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢.❞
banshee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ecolo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:31 am

shoot me a pm if you'd enjoy:

- a chicken uprising rp
- a medieval mermaid rp
help
ecolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novastronomy » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:57 am

I don't know about any of you guys, but I wanna see more eddsworld rps!

So I had thought up of "Eddsworld Elementary days"

Its mostly because of this flashback in the eddisode "PowerEdd" and I thought it be a cute idea

If you think you'd join shoot me a pm!

Picture belongs to the Eddsworld Productions but they have allowed us fans to use it
Hello, I'm Nova
This account is unfortunately dead
But you can find me on YouTube, Twitter, and Twitch
I had lots of good times around here
and made tons of amazing friends ♥
This site will forever be in my heart
and remain a childhood memory
Good bye!
Novastronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yves » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:20 am

xxxxxx
i'd code but i can't really be asked ngl

anyway, i've had this roleplay idea for a while now. it's
set in neverland and, of course, centred around the lost
boys (as well as girls for this roleplay). but neverland is,
in fact, a place young children--talking between thirte-
en and eighteen here as i don't really wanna use too yo-
ung face claims--that they go to when they die. young,
of course. it won't be as dark as i am making it out to b
-e; just a general neverland setting, but with a slightly
different backstory.

would anybody be interested?
feel free to quote/pm me. c:
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vhenan. » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:41 am

after an absence, i'm back and have three ideas to check for as far as interest.

1. ark: the center- based off of the action-adventure survival game, ark: survival evolved, your character(s) are stranded on a mysterious island (islands). this island however, is brimming with dinosaurs of many kinds. the world here is dangerous, and the three most confusing things are the three obelisks, and the center - an island in the midst of the lands, floating, that is filled with dangers. its a place of turmoil with plenty of secrets to uncover.

2. ss sundim - far from earth is a galaxy in which a planet named "smov" finds itself. smov is an advanced planet consisting of only canines of any breed found on earth. the smov spatial exploration administration (ssea) has compiled a list of eligible citizens to take part of a mission aboard the ss sundim - a mission with the sole purpose of interacting with life-harboring and possible life-sustaining planets, as well as spreading their dna. the plan is that, after leaving the galaxy, the crew will be sent to earth. once they reach earth, their ship will crash and they will survive until any help from home reaches them on this completely foreign planet.

3. flea city - flea city is a city that had been evacuated due to a major storm years ago. however, when people didn't return, the cats came and it became their city - hence, flea city. this city is filled with what is the equivalent of a cat's new york city. there are gangs, superstars, criminals, and even merchants. the city is a big city with little traffic, which is perfect for any cat looking for a home! some places will have been claimed and are similar to apartments, the same with some neighborhoods. other places are liberated, others are first come, first serve. rent may be something to negotiate, but in flea city? what happens, happens.

if you have questions/concerns, or any interest, pm me. <3
vhenan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:41 pm

ok so I had an idea floating around in my head and I didn't want to lose it:

I really want to do something about hybrid monsters...I have potential ideas for plots:
    1. a possibly futuristic setting wherein a government/corporation is secretly trying to cross-breed or combine different species of monster/supernatural creature - ex. fairy-vampire hybrids, mermaid-zombie hybrids, anything you can imagine basically. but perhaps, to prevent everyone from creating a perfect op angel-demon hybrid, there's a tier system of sorts - 1st tier monsters are creatures that are very powerful and/or very hard to kill/control, 2nd tier monsters below that, and so on, so that 3rd or 4th tier monsters are relatively easy to control and thus 4th tier hybrids are relatively easy to control. it might make sense that they would create fewer very strong hybrids since they'd be highly experimental and possibly dangerous?
    so then, naturally, the creatures find out what they are/escape their captors/destroy the facility, and then they're either on the run from their government or just trying to survive out in the world. that ensuing plot seems like it would go to cliche places but ee it's w/ever rn
    maybe they go off into the wilderness/a ruined town and try to rebuild?? fallout 4 style. idk I'm just rambling at this point

2. an more old-fashioned setting where, perhaps, 'half-breed' monsters are outcasted from society and banished to a certain location. the tier system could possibly be incorporated through the way the society is structured but it would be more complex.

if ya have any ideas, or would be interested in this kind of thing, then quote me or send me a message.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loire. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:29 am

This was just an idea I had, but i don't want to pursue it unless people would actually want to join. pm if you would be interested c:

Six teenagers all receive an anonymous letter in the mail.
All it says is to meet at the old abandoned library at
exactly 11 pm. What known of them know yet is that
once they arrive they will be back in 1960. In order
to get back home they must work together an solve the
puzzle and return home. There are six unique spots they
mist find. At each spot there will be a note that describes
the next location. But there is a catch. One of the six
fiends must stop at each location and wait until all of
them have been discovered. Once they are the notes
will light up and the teenagers must all think about
were they would like to travel to?
Loire.