<♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Discussion/form thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: <♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Discussion/form threa

Postby lumos. » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:33 am

I've got a post in the works right now. Warning you it's not gonna be the best. I honestly can't feel bothered right now. :l
lumos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:46 am

=
Still accepting? If so I'd like to reserve a rouge male and a female cub.

=
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:00 am

sure. :3
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okay, i'm crazy. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:08 am

is anyone open for either kofi or imani? if no-one replies by half past eight then i'm just going to post them open cx
okay, i'm crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okay, i'm crazy. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:11 am

i'll have kofi bump into her c: unless you'd prefer imani, i'm not bothered cx
okay, i'm crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wynter; » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:16 am

I have no time in the roleplay sorry.
Give the rank to somebody that deserves it.
wynter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okay, i'm crazy. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:35 am

hope you don't mind me asking, but whereabouts is atki? i haven't seen a post for her c:
okay, i'm crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumos. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 am

Alika and Bakari are open too. I'll make a reply when I can for Jabari. c:
lumos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Niklaus the Loner + Diava the Cub + Malika the Rouge

Postby azhefa. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:11 am

- N ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ :
    [ Niklaus
    (pronounced: knee-clouse) ]

- N i ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ s :
    [ Goes by Klaus, only those close to him can call him Nik. ]

- G ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ :
    [ Male ]

- A ɢ ᴇ :
    [ 9 years, old yet still strong enough to take on a rival. ]

- S ᴘ ᴇ ᴄ ɪ ᴇ s :
    [ African Lion ]

- P ʀ ɪ ᴅ ᴇ / R ᴀ ɴ ᴋ :
    [ He has no pride, he's a loner who wanders the lands alone. ]

- O ғ ғ s ᴘ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ :
    [ Many, too many to name in fact. He is secretly the father of Diava, but neither one knows. ]

- K ɪ ɴ :
    [ None that are currently in the area. ]

- P ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ :
    [ To sum him up in one word would probably be tyrant, ruling a pride with an iron claw as well as full-hearted loyalty and protectiveness. He is also ruthless in the way that he will never back down from a fight and will end one even if he didn't start it. Niklaus is big, dark, and dangerous on the outside and mostly on the inside, but he does have a soft heart for cubs, especially his own since like other males he will kill those who aren't his. The big male is very stern with his offspring, mostly the males, because he wants them all to grow to be big and strong like himself. ]

- H ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ :
    [ Nothing major has really happened to the old brute, besides being run out of his home pride by his father at the age of 2 years. He had been only 3-years-old when he got his own pride, stealing the females away from a younger and weaker male, but his leadership didn't last after a large 6-year-old male nearly killed him for the small handful of females. He'd had the females for only a few weeks before they were taken, breeding with them only days before the take over. Ever since he lost his first pride, and also his first fight, Niklaus had went rouge and learned how to fight by challenging lesser males and then some older ones, he has been a rouge male for nearly 6 years now and believes that he is ready to rule another pride. ]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- N ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ :
    [ Diava
    (pronounced: dee-ava) ]

- N i ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ s :
    [ Dia
    (pronounced: dee-ah) ]

- G ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ :
    [ Female ]

- A ɢ ᴇ :
    [ 5 months, but looks younger since she's actually the runt of her litter. ]

- S ᴘ ᴇ ᴄ ɪ ᴇ s :
    [ African Lion ]

- P ʀ ɪ ᴅ ᴇ / R ᴀ ɴ ᴋ :
    [ A lone cub, but is to be found by a Pride member soon. ]

- O ғ ғ s ᴘ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ :
    [ None, too young. ]

- K ɪ ɴ :
    [ None she knows of, but is the secret daughter of Niklaus, neither one knows. ]

[ This little lioness is rather shy at first and unsure of herself, but once she gets to know someone she becomes very friendly and playful. Like everyone else, she does have a dark side, but it rarely comes out and isn't very scary since she's still so young. ]

- H ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ :
    [ She was born and raised in a nice sized pride, but a rival pride destroyed most of it. After the slaughter of most of her family, Dia was taken away by her mother to find a safer place, but no where was safe from both predators and humans. Not two weeks ago, the lioness was suddenly alone, her mother disappeared during a hunting trip and is presumed dead. The young lioness is now starving and lonely without a mother or a pride to protect her. She will soon join the King's pride. ]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- N ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ :
    [ Malika
    (pronounced: mah-lee-kah) which means 'queen'. ]

- N i ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ s :
    [ Mai
    (pronounced: my) ]

- G ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ :
    [ Female ]

- A ɢ ᴇ :
    [ 6 years ]

- S ᴘ ᴇ ᴄ ɪ ᴇ s :
    [ African Lion ]

- P ʀ ɪ ᴅ ᴇ / R ᴀ ɴ ᴋ :
    [ Rouge. ]

- O ғ ғ s ᴘ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ :
    [ None, too young. ]

- K ɪ ɴ :
    [ None she knows of, but is the secret daughter of Niklaus, neither one knows. ]

[ This old girl isn't one to mess with, her dominance is very pronounced and she doesn't back down, not even to a male. She's an older female so she has vast knowledge of the lands around her and a few far off regions she had been though in the past years. Due to her abundance of dominance,she doesn't have very many friends, but she isn't really one for friendly chat
    so being friendless is actually a blessing. Malika may be strong enough and bold enough to take over the residing pride as the Queen, but she couldn't care less for the rank, she doesn't want all the responsibility, she just wants to be left alone. Even though she doesn't want the rank as Queen, she will not bow to anyone and won't hesitate to get rid of any and all who think they can make her submit. Consider yourself warned. ]

- H ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ :
    [ She was born and raised in a rather large pride, one of the largest in Africa, but poachers has wiped out much of it. Malika wasn't as dotted on and spoiled like most cubs would have been since she had actually been the runt of her litter, the mothers didn't think she would survive, but she did. Due to the lack of love and kindness in her cub-hood, she's grown to be a rather mean adult, snapping at younger females if they cross her the wrong way. Instead of waiting for the usual 4 years, Malika left the pride at the age of 2 along with some of her cousins and brothers who were kicked out by their sire. Her years as a loner had really took their toll on the female, making her stronger and a lot more knowledgeable than that of a younger female. She's learned how to survive on her own, through both droughts and high flood seasons, which makes her one of the most wanted lioness in the plains since she knows where to find food when the herds migrate and where to find water during the driest of seasons. She wasn't actually born with the name of Malika, she renamed herself after taking down a few lionesses who thought they could control her. After the fight, she realized she just how strong she was and chose a name to fit her changed self. ]

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=130][color=#BF0000]Niklaus[/color][/size][/b]
[size=85][color=#808080]{Rᴏᴜɢᴇ Lɪᴏɴ}[/color][/size]
[color=#404040]▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪[/color]
[size=110][color=#808080]Kˡᵃᵘˢ[/color][/size] [color=#BF0000]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]9 Yᵉᵃʳˢ[/color][/size] [color=#BF0000]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]Rᵃᶰᵏ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#808080]Second in Command[/color][/size] [color=#BF0000]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]Sᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#808080]Single[/color][/size] [color=#BF0000]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]Tᵃᵍˢ:[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#808080]None[/color][/size]

[color=#404040]Text[/color][/center]

[center][b][size=130][color=#FF40FF]Diava[/color][/size][/b]
[size=85][color=#808080]{Lᴏɴᴇ/Pʀɪᴅᴇ Cᴜʙ}[/color][/size]
[size=110][color=#808080]Dᶤᵃ[/color][/size] [color=#FF40FF]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]5 Mᵒᶰᵗʰˢ[/color][/size] [color=#FF40FF]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]Rᵃᶰᵏ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#808080]None yet[/color][/size] [color=#FF40FF]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]Mᵒᵗʰᵉʳ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#808080]None[/color][/size] [color=#FF40FF]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]Tᵃᵍˢ:[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#808080]None[/color][/size]

[center][b][size=130][color=#400040]Malika[/color][/size][/b]
[size=85][color=#808080]{Rᴏᴜɢᴇ Lɪᴏɴᴇss}[/color][/size]
[size=110][color=#808080]Mᵃᶤ[/color][/size] [color=#400040]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]6 Yᵉᵃʳˢ[/color][/size] [color=#400040]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]Rᵃᶰᵏ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#808080]Rouge Huntress[/color][/size] [color=#400040]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]Sᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ :[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#808080]None[/color][/size] [color=#400040]⋮[/color] [size=110][color=#808080]Tᵃᵍˢ:[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#808080]None[/color][/size]

Last edited by azhefa. on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me