What this board is NOT for [Update 18th June 2017]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: What this board is NOT for

Postby Pandle » Fri May 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Horse65478 wrote:Is it alright to store roleplay intros/ character forms here? I re-use my rules, plots, character forms, etc. I don't want to have to re-write them each time.

Sure, that's fine! Roleplay related topics and content are what this board is designed for c:
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitney! » Sun May 04, 2014 11:02 am

Can I post a thread searching for someone to help create a role-play with me?
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Sun May 04, 2014 8:31 pm

beare wrote:

If you want help creating a group roleplay then use our Group advertisement thread to search for help, if you wanted to make a 1x1 and needed help with that then use the 1x1 search thread; you're welcome to post threads already made there, ideas or requests for help in making a new thread in both of those as appropriate.
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitney! » Mon May 05, 2014 5:44 am

Pandle wrote:
beare wrote:

If you want help creating a group roleplay then use our Group advertisement thread to search for help, if you wanted to make a 1x1 and needed help with that then use the 1x1 search thread; you're welcome to post threads already made there, ideas or requests for help in making a new thread in both of those as appropriate.

thank you. c:
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sariku Nezume » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Would I be allowed to create a WIP thread for a roleplay I want to create? I mainly want to be able to fine tune the intro for the RP, rules, character forms, etc before I create the actual RP thread.
Looking for trades!
Sariku Nezume

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Sariku wrote:Would I be allowed to create a WIP thread for a roleplay I want to create? I mainly want to be able to fine tune the intro for the RP, rules, character forms, etc before I create the actual RP thread.

You can save a draft of a post you are working on (use the "Save Draft" button below the post box) and then load it at another time to work on again or post. It's also fine to make a WIP thread and ask other users not to post until you are finished creating the roleplay, just make sure there is some content when you post (not just WIP as the title and the same for the post content). Place this in the forum the roleplay belongs in, not in this forum.

You are welcome to store roleplay related thread content on this board (all in one thread with characters, etc.) but you may not use this board to actually roleplay.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nefelibata » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Is additional information for RP open? For example, i could make a discussion thread about the roleplay and add more information that would take too much space on the principal thread.
ImageIntroductionImage

Hello everyone! I'm Ari or Bear, whatever
you want to call me. I'm open to roleplaying
and I appreciate fantasy, SF, adventure,
medieval theme fantasy, historical,
unusual psychological plots, war,
things based on Everett's many worlds
interpretation, travelers or pirates..
These are all topics I'd like to roleplay.

As for characters, I only have hetero
characters and I like straight relationships.
I'm able to roleplay both genders just fine.

Not so into romance or highschool plots.

You interested? Throw me a pm!
Mistclan, a new, warriors roleplay.
Plenty of spots open!

ImageIntroductionImage
Nefelibata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:02 pm

General Of The Sky wrote:Is additional information for RP open? For example, i could make a discussion thread about the roleplay and add more information that would take too much space on the principal thread.

Sure you're more than welcome to post whatever information about your RP that you want in your discussion thread! (:
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sariku Nezume » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Liddi wrote:
    Sariku wrote:Would I be allowed to create a WIP thread for a roleplay I want to create? I mainly want to be able to fine tune the intro for the RP, rules, character forms, etc before I create the actual RP thread.

You can save a draft of a post you are working on (use the "Save Draft" button below the post box) and then load it at another time to work on again or post. It's also fine to make a WIP thread and ask other users not to post until you are finished creating the roleplay, just make sure there is some content when you post (not just WIP as the title and the same for the post content). Place this in the forum the roleplay belongs in, not in this forum.

You are welcome to store roleplay related thread content on this board (all in one thread with characters, etc.) but you may not use this board to actually roleplay.

I forgot to mention that it would be open for others to offer suggestions/advice.
Looking for trades!
Sariku Nezume

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Sariku wrote:
Liddi wrote:

I forgot to mention that it would be open for others to offer suggestions/advice.

As you make the roleplay thread and people start to join you can make a discussion topic in this board to talk about the roleplay and make decisions about the characters and plot. It's helpful when you want to bounce ideas off each other and see what other members of your roleplay think. (:

If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me

I can't
go back to
yesterday
because
I was a
different
person then
If you don't
know where
you are
going