Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should happen? (in 15 pages.)

Poll ended at Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 am

Six alligators roam the marsh & attack cats
8%
Waters rise & flood territory
25%
Thunderstorm
No votes
Extremely dense fog
58%
Super contagious sickness
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Postby 72027 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:47 am

accepted!
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:45 am

hehe.... fruzefoot loves the smell of lavender so i can about promise him bumping into him on "accident"

pushing myself to finish my post today but there is a lot going on for me currently (top thing would be my mom going into surgery - its nothing to worry over though) along with many other things but ya'll dont need to hear about that
but i am trying to finish the post today - just hoping nothing pops up.

ignore below
      [size=80](//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. am?. owleyes. ?.) tags: owleyes shadewing
      rushing back to camp all she could think about was if owleyes was alright, once the camp entrance came into view she stopped to take a breath but began to a trot once she had caught her breath. peering into the camp she spotted him sitting next to shadewing. the second she saw her a slight bit of jealousy surged threw her, but she pushed it out and just focused on owleyes. "Oh owleyes! your okay!" her voice rang out as she bolted to him. automatically purring and rubbing up against him she took his scent him, his warm comforting scent, and licked his forehead just before taking a step back wide eyed with passion. she felt her ear heat up and he became a little red, looking down at her paws she drew in the dirt below her as she began to ramble. "i pannicked when i saw ashfeather get carried... than i ran out without finding you and when i was out i panicked even more because i didn't know if you were okay or not and i just itched to get back and... oh i'm just so glad nothing happened to you." a few tears welted in her eyes and she looked at him with a slightly scared emotion.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. heatherpond. dewpaw.) tags: patrol / heatherpond
      oh thank starclan! with a look of relief shining on his chest he glanaced around to see how many joined the patrol, a lot had.
      it was full of apprentices and warriors and mentors and their apprentices. speaking of mentors and apprentices.... its about time dewpaw went out for some training. narrowing his eyes he looked around camp again, yet he was only focused on finding dewpaw. "seeing as there is more then enough cats to take down the silly ol' hawk, would you prefer to come with me and dewpaw to the training hollow? having you there i could actually show him some better moves" while waiting for he answer he quickly looked over to dewpaw who shot him a look before pouncing right over. turning back to heatherpond he chirped,
      "so what do ya say?"

(//fruzefoot. tom. warrior. 53. am?. nightsky. minnowpaw.) tags: patrol/nightsky (clearsight mentioned)
      fruzefoot starred at clearsight and let out a low hiss when he saw her look of disgust, he never liked the she-cat as it was clear to him she had everything against toms being mates. clamping down on his tongue to stop him from snapping a comment back he closed his eyes and spoke to himself. who cares what she thinks or says, it doesn't matter as it shouldn't effect me. opening his eyes he watched as nightsky had done what he wanted to do, put the she-cat back in place. just after his stern comment clearsight stalked back into the medicine cat den. nightsky still starred off in the same direction as if he waited for him to call him back. "hmm..." he murmurer as the patrol made its way out of camp. "well, nightsky" he took a pause turning back to the tom who now looked at him. "theres a few options here, one we go and chase after the patrol. two we walk out of camp and go for a walk. i'd say share prey but 've already eaten as did you. three we walk away like nothing happened. or four, which would be my favorite, sharing tongue, which is my favorite thing to do with cats i admire." a large smirk form on his maw as he circled and sat in front of the handsome tom. "of course there are other options, but those are just a few of the many thing i'd like to do with you" his deep soothing voice sent a chill down nightsky's back, as he could see it ripple his fur. "so what will it be?" he asked sitting up more so he had to look down to meet the toms gaze.

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. am?. juniperpaw. m?) tags: junpierpaw
      huffing once more the tom pushed himself up to see who he had fallen into, "mousebrained rocks" he cursed out to the object he tripped over, almost as if it could hear him. following the cat's body before him he stopped right at their neck as he knew who they were and he was to scared to face their eyes. "h-h-hey....... j-juniperpaw" you would only know how embarrassing it is to make a fool of yourself in front of your crush if you've done it, and today was the day dapperpaw would experience that, and he couldn't turn back now.
[/size]

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:39 pm

I've made a post with Pigeoncloud ruining your patrol's plans for the hawk

um yeah
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Hey! I'm in Atlanta and just got hold of Wi-Fi, sorry if I'm not on much sense its on a phone or tablet when I am on. (On phone now) I'm going to be in atlanta Georgia with family for 4 more days :)
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:03 pm

sorry I was delayed by homework and haven't had much time on the computer. but im back now
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 am

;0

███████████████████████████████████████████████

╔══════════╗
Name: bluegaze
Sexuality: bisexual

Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Siblings: none
Crush: aridstar, open
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Color: #30569C
╚══════════╝
Bluegaze is very strong for he was able to defeat many cats at once only with his brother Copperfang at his side. He practices neutrality matters; he has calmed down from his past and currently puts his strength to helping. Bluegaze is silent and difficult to understand; this is due that he was born and raised with not much attention. Deep down, he is actually quite playful even now but it's rarely shown because of his intimidating posture. He embarrasses easily and because of this he becomes too shy to speak. Bluegaze is often overcome with emotion but never shows it. His likes include making creations from anything in nature. He speaks of often grunts and truncated words. Despite his silence, Bluegaze apparently takes interest in arguments and debates. Bluegaze may not fully be aware how scary he appears. Exemplified when he was younger, he was seen appeared shocked when a female and her kit appeared terrified of him.

╔══════════╗
Name: paleface
Sexuality: demisexual

Crush: thorntail, open
Color: #CFA876
╚══════════╝
Paleface doesn't have any confidence in herself. She thinks poorly of herself as well and always tried to stay away from others because she's "ugly" or "not even a cat". Paleface never thinks she's worth it but that doesn't mean she won't work hard for her clan. She does her best to serve and is quite a loyal cat. She dreams of having kits but know she won't because she's not pretty as she says "why would anyone ever love a hairless cat?.

╔══════════╗
Name: viperpaw(cry)
Sexuality: heterosexual

Crush: mangledpaw, open
Color: #4F752E
╚══════════╝
This male is very brave and doesn't back down from a challenge. He loves to play games and help his clan. Viperpaw doesn't like to show weakness such as crying or being sad at all due to the fact he doesn't want to be weak. The tom wants to be just like his father wanting to make him proud. With that, Viperpaw is also very intelligent and caring and is stubborn with giving up on cats. It's hard for him to make friends but when you do, he's the best support system a cat could ever have.

╔══════════╗
Name: eirikur

Siblings: Aaron, Finly
Crush: Jake, open
Color: #BD5C5C
╚══════════╝
This female is very introverted when you first get to know her. She barely will speak and will seem quite hesitant. Though once trust builds up, Eirikur will seem a lot more open and willing to talk. She is quite loyal and very protective. Eventually she can't stop talking once she's used to being around someone. Eirikur is known for being truthful and polite. She is a bit cautious of social gatherings and has a tendency to slid off to the sides when there are many others around her. She can worry a lot but can easily be calmed down. This female is also a huge tomboy. She is also very loving and will always show the ones she cares about her care and attention.

╔══════════╗
Name: max

Crush: open (to be decided)
Color: #995151
╚══════════╝
This tom is a huge jerk. He often talks back and snaps and has a very short temper. Max is also a bit of a troublemaker and often likes to stir up some drama. It's hard to get to know him but it is possible to be his friend. You just have to deal with his bad boy behavior. As much as he doesn't show it, Max does have a soft side as he will sit beside a cat to keep them company when they are alone. He's also a bit emotional but does a good job at hiding his true feelings.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:59 pm

"Me. Duh."
name;; Hollyheart
gender;; She-cat
rank;; Warrior
age;; 15 moons
personality;; Cheeky and cheerful, likes to be loud. Sometimes rude and self-centred.
crush;; Robinpaw.
kin;; Mother; Unknown. Father; Unknown.
history;; (cliche but whatever) She was abandoned when she was young, and found by a patrol. When she was 5 moons she tried to run away to find her family, but ended up in the river. She was found a few days later and brought back to camp.
She realized that the clan were the ones that loved and appreciated her. If her family wanted her, they would have looked for her.
She settled into clan life and became an apprentice, hoping to make up for her mistakes and become the most trusted and loyal warrior she could be. On the day of her warrior ceremony, no-one doubted how committed to clan life she was- and still is today -as she received her warrior name.
scent;; Lemons and Pine
eyes;; Yellow-Green
other;; N/A
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 am

all accepted! you may start roleplaying.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:26 am

Thanks! Anyone open at the moment?
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:46 am

((I have Manglepaw and Icestorm both open since Thorntail and Robinpaw are with the patrol fighting the hawk))
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me