Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Faded. wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Myeh hey, I thought I was supposed to help

Yeah. Are you creating a character?

XD Well, if you still want me to

(XD He's so cute, Plo!)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:11 pm

I wouldn't have brought him up if I didn't think I could handle it. At this point, I'm really just like whatever on the character count. Nothing is stopping me
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:23 pm

@Spirit, can you create one? T_T

@Ploegy, How is Terra going to get to Claus in the first place? Their on the second floor right?
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:28 pm

XP Sure
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:30 pm

@Faded; Hm, good question she just books it for the stairs that's how

I probably shouldn't have even brought up Gold now I want him. I've been having withdraws of playing him lately
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Ploegy wrote:
@Faded; Hm, good question she just books it for the stairs that's how

I probably shouldn't have even brought up Gold now I want him. I've been having withdraws of playing him lately

Okay she'll walk up a bunch of stairs with Spirit's character XD
    Creating the form rn
    And plo-plo, i dont know how you handle this many characters.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:51 pm

I shall put up a form...toorrow, probably.
Gotta go color two ore Oekaki then get off, so night guys!
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:54 pm

@Faded; I honestly don't know but here I am wanting Gold so badly
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:57 pm

➳name; Princess Tara Markov [but goes by Terra]
    ➳age; 14
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; straight
    ➳crush; who knows ):D
    ➳pairing; Sapphire?
    ➳fandom; Teen Titans

➳hair; just beneath the shoulder, blonde, layered.
    ➳eyes; Blue
    ➳skin tone; White
    ➳build; slim

➳abilities / powers; Geokinesis & Terrakinesis: As her name is Latin for "earth," Terra has the exceptionally strong elemental ability to create, control and manipulate the earth and other earthly substances and materials; such as crystal, sand, stone, rock, dirt, brick marble, mud, sand, wood, and concrete. She can hurl and lift boulders, generate earthquakes, mudslides, avalanches, fissures, project spikes of stone from the ground and tunnel through the earth. Terra often transports herself and others by riding on a large slab of earth.She can change earthen matter from one state to another (such as shifting mud into solid stone), and can manipulate other aspects of earth like sand, wood, magma, lava, and some metals. Her geokinetic abilities also allow her to affect molten rock, giving her the ability to control the flow of magma, lava and to thermo-geokinetically control volcanic activity to a degree. When using her powers, her eyes sometimes glow yellow, and her hands and body will also sometimes emit a yellow aura. She generally uses the motions of her hands to navigate her powers, though she can move earth through sheer concentration alone. After Slade greatly amplified and strengthened her abilities with the technologically enhanced battle-suit he designed for her, Terra could summon sentient creatures from the ground that obeyed her command through Slade. She was much more relaxed in using her tremendously enhanced geokinesis/terrakinesis and used them in more complex and lethal ways; such molding the rocks and stones into the shapes of a hammer, hands or even pillars. She can also create a large wall of solid stone or rock for a shield.

➳weaknesses; Terra initially lacked control of her newly increased abilities and strength, being unable to regulate how much earth she moved, and inadvertently triggering seismic tremors or even minor volcanoes. The more she used her powers over a period of time, the more she struggled to contain them. The special suit that Slade made for her connected directly to her nervous system, allowing Slade to truly control her and her increasingly powerful abilities via his computerized devices. That and she was mentally unstable, having had no allies for many years.

➳personality; Terra started out as a shy and quiet girl but was immediately liked by everybody. Terra is quite insecure. She wishes to do good with her powers, and her determination to gain control of them is evident, but her lack of existent control usually proves them to be a danger instead of a benefit, thus making her reluctant to use them. Before Terra became a Titan, this lack was very evident and surfaced through her weak control over her powers and emotions. She had tried to put up a front of confidence, but was actually extremely afraid of people finding out how unstable she was. Among the Titans, she is closest to Beast Boy. He feels he knows the most about her and so is the most understanding towards her. She told Beast Boy she couldn't control her powers and Beast Boy still welcomed her. At first, she gets along well with all the Titans except Raven. Later, Raven develops a respect for Terra. After her return, Terra seemed to command much, much more control over her incredible earth-controlling and manipulating powers and capabilities. Beast Boy wanted to go on a date with Terra and she gladly accepted. Beast Boy and Terra are both happy and fun-loving. However, Terra is a bit naive. Slade was able to trick Terra into becoming his apprentice and annihilating the Teen Titans. She felt betrayed when it appeared that Beast Boy shared her secret with the team (even though Robin actually realized it on his own). Feeling betrayed and alone, Terra turned to Slade, who trained her to fully control her abilities. Terra returned to the Titans and joined the team - but was secretly working with Slade to destroy the Titans from within. Despite her mission, Terra began to doubt her loyalties; Just as romance with Beast Boy blossomed, Terra was exposed as a traitor. Hardened and isolated, friendless and emotionally hurt, Terra turned to the only one who would accept her, Slade, and shortly the two united to launch their plans in full motion. Caught off guard and still holding some affection for their former friend and teammate, the Titans were nearly defeated in the first round, with Terra brutally showing far less mercy and restraint, and in the second, due to reinforcements sent by Slade under her control, Robin was forced to make a retreat back to Titans Tower, knowing this battle could not be won. When the other Titans lost faith in Terra, Beast Boy knew there was still good left in her because he knew her better than anybody. Beast Boy pointed out that they never gave up on Robin when he was Slade's apprentice. Robin battled Terra for a second chance but she claimed she's not a "not some sad little girl" expressing a vast and deep-rooted anger that was not entirely directed towards him. This may be a clue to her earlier life. Terra especially hated Raven possibly over Beast Boy's affections. Never truly losing faith in Terra, Beast Boy stepped in between her and Slade and finally made her realize the error of her ways. Events were eventually set in motion leaving the city in danger from an erupting volcano. In a final act of friendship, she ultimately sacrificed herself to save the city. Now merged with the Earth she controlled and manipulated, the Titans searched for a way to restore her.

➳history; Not much is known about Terra's life before she joined the Titans, except that she traveled around very frequently. However, there are some clues to her past. When Slade had Terra alone with him in the episode "Terra", he stated that Terra did try to help others. He then said that on each occasion, something even worse happened as a result of using her geo-kinetic abilities. This is possibly the reason for her frequent travel. In the episode "Aftershock - Part 1", Terra fights Robin as he tries to reason with her. She angrily told Robin (while trying to kill the Boy Wonder) that she did not want to be rescued and that she was "not some sad little girl", expressing a vast and deep-rooted anger that was not entirely directed towards him. This may be a clue to her earlier life. Issue 51 from the comic series "Teen Titans Go!" does provide some insight into Terra's past life. The comic explains that Terra was in fact a princess and had a brother named Geo-Force. They were members of the house of Markov, and their father was the king of Markovia. Later, it reveals that Terra was always a "hard-headed child", confused about who she was and who she was supposed to be. She always had people telling her what to do and how to act. Scientists experimented on Terra and Geo-Force, giving them their powers, then attempted to exploit them. General Immortus was seen monitoring the experiment, which suggests that he was involved with the human experiment. Geo-Force fought them off, while Terra, unable to control her powers, ran away from home in fear of hurting her loved ones.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:02 pm

@Ace, you're killing me with Shiemi x Rin!

@Ploegy, don't do it, this is me helping you.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me