Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*(add) Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not anything against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
(Add) Marceline x Bubblegum, what is male bubblegum named x Marshall Lee
*(add) noragami
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝ - rift's search.

Postby atlas, » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:46 pm

pleasure to meet you!
          all about me!! : alright, so my name is rift, and i'm very new to cs as a whole, but know my way around bcc coding a fair amount, i just chose to be barren here because i'm tired and have to work on other things right now as we speak! i can be either simple with posting or use more detail, but it will be neat. i exclusively use he/they pronouns, and i reside in the est timezone for any questioners. i do have some free time since it's summer though i do have a job from hours of early morning to early afternoon, but low muse at the moment for writing so this is a way to boost up my level. i am a semi-lit/literate writer, however, i copy the length of other people's posts as well, but i will guarantee at least one-two paragraphs. i am very lgbtqa+ friendly in both roleplaying and ooc interactions no matter what you are! i do sometimes procrastinate and have low muse, but expect a minimum of one post a day or more depending on how fast you post. i would prefer forum roleplay and a small group (two to six; max is ten) or one x one. i am also fine with platonic rp or romantic of any gender! just let me know in advance if you think our characters could link. i play mostly male characters but am fine with any gender.
          what i look for you for : all i need is for you to be lgbtqa+ friendly, respectful, understanding of breaks or not replying immediately, have the courtesy of alerting me if you will be unavailable to post or busy as i will do the same, semi-lit/lit writing, good grammar and spelling tho mistakes and typos are fine!, you to have a good plot that we can brainstorm together on since i'm bad at those or we can freestyle our way through lol, just be a kind person!
        onto my main interests at the moment! (bold is preferred role but negotiable | italicized is craving)
        warrior cats ; cats in general | very much preferred + craving
          ▴ leader x kittypet
          cats from rival clans forbidden relationship/group (plat or rom) with dark plot (disease, brink of war, natural disaster, etc)
          medicine cat apprentice x warrior apprentice slowburn to age up | bonus if rival clans
          ▴ prophecy-centered roleplay or rebellion against starclan/leader centered roleplay
          found family (parent&child | sibling&sibling) through disasters or catastrophe or other bad thing
          ▴ forbidden established lovers got found out and thrown out of their clans to live on their own | bonus if medcat x medcat or dep x dep
          ▴ apprentices/young cats struggling to live on their own after they get separated or lost from their clan/family during disaster
        genshin impact | note: has not read the webcomic yet
          ▴ canon characters only please or at the least i want to be a canon character, reluctant to use ocs but if the plot is good i won't complain
          ▴ canon x canon | canon x oc | any ship is really fine other than the obvi ones but we can discuss
          ▴ any type of au is fine by me, please disclose in pm for ideas!!
          ▴ only really comfortable rping characters such as: venti, razor, albedo, aether, etc . . . just ask :)
          ▴ some characters i just play better than others, (for example, the ones listed above compared to say diluc, yanfei, ganyu, etc...) so if some seem ooc, then my apologies
          ▴ teyvat is crumbling at the seams and nobody knows what's causing it, investigation time?
          ▴ abruptly having two visions for no reason, gotta look into that more lol
          ▴ just a simple genshin impact roleplay, interacting characters etc | if we have different parties and mains, we could do a plot with them :D
          razor x bennett or razor x bennett x fischl | venti x xiao | kaeya x albedo and more are ships im cool with
          ▴ will come with own headcanons for canon charries
        sky: children of the light | note: has not played through very much but i have the grasp
          ▴ not quite sure how to word it but basically worldbuilding and then more as we go!! with ocs yes
          ▴ would prefer platonic best friends or soulmates but romance is okay as well
          ▴ the krill start invading other realms and population starts dwindling
          ▴ concept: the sky's or lights or whatever live in villages in their realms (canon or made up) and usually stay there but two (or more if group!) kids get lost or purposefully leave to meet up and do sky shenanigans
          ▴ two sky children lost in the world, has to find their way back home
          ▴ if you have any ideas, feel free to share!
        ▹ others
          ▴ i'm also into things such as demon slayer, tbhk, and bnha (but would rather just write fanfiction instead of roleplay these, excluding demon slayer, i'm just not fully craving it rn but am willing :D), slight characters/animals with powers, the golden compass inspired, wings of fire, how to train your dragon, undertale, a hat in time, legend of zelda, earthbound/mother 3, pokemon, and im down for multifandom group rps or 1x1s. i'm not too interested in real life plots that aren't focused around a small outcast group/duo (like outsiders, but only greasers) or end of the world related, not a fan of historic roleplays, sci-fi, or band related unfortunately, im very fandom-based ^^;;

if you do happen to be interested, shoot me a dm! i'd love to discuss, and i hope to roleplay with you soon :)
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vanendra Back At It Again With The1x1 SEARCH

Postby Vanendra » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:06 pm

Vanendra wrote:

Hello! I'm Vanendra but you may call me Vane, Van or V if thats easier for you. I'm a semi-lit roleplayer with 10 years of experience under my belt. So I tend to mirror posts, and will be able to write even more once a roleplay finally gets the ball rolling. Also with my art degree, if I get really attached to a roleplay, you'll get free art. I'm in the Eastern Daylight Time zone and tend to be on more late at night. Though, if its a good rp I will be waiting to be able to post next. I use she/her pronouns and am an ally to the LGBTQA+ community. I am open to trying mxm or fxf pairings as well as Ace or Aro characters. Please feel free to message me about any rp ideas you have, I'm really craving a good rp. And of course, communication is key! I don't bite, I understand life can get in the way of responding or you might lose muse, just let me know.

About Me:
~I can rp both genders pretty well, but I lean more to the female side. So if you're better at male characters than that would help a ton! if not, don't worry about it.
~Usually always online and can normally post twice daily, minimum of 5 posts in a week though.
~I have decent spelling and grammar give or take the occasional spelling/keyboard error
~I don't mind talking OOC, as long as it is clear that its separate from the story.
~I prefer MxF rps, only because I haven't quite gotten LGBTA+ characters down correctly yet. However, I do not mind attempting MxM or FxF pairings
~I prefer any setting that isn't; a school, office, business, a stage (I just really don't like overly realistic rps){unless stated otherwise}
~I only like to rp with OCs with bigger canon characters (if they're really needed) in the distant background. [Unless specified otherwise]
~I only rp on Discord because of notifications.
~And yes, I welcome and encourage romance, love triangles, conflict, drama, tension, violence, emotion in the rp!

What I'm Looking for / You:

~Must be an adult.
~You must at least be able to post 5 or more sentences per character. (or mirror posts)
~ NO ONE-LINERS
~You must be able to post at least 2 times a week
~Communication is key, don't just leave me, please let me know if you have to drop the rp
~Help me plan the plot, don't have me make all the twists and turns (it gets boring if its just me coming up with plot)
~Friendly and fun

Fandoms I Really Wanna RP Right Now(with OCs):
A STRIKE means I've already have enough rps at the moment with this specific plot.

~Percy Jackson
OC x OC
(see my OCs here)

~Dead By Daylight//Survivor//Human Hunt type rp
Jake x Claudette (been craving this bad)
OC x OC

~Among Us Based RP?
CrewmateOC x ImposterOC
(Please I have such an amazing female crewmate OC)

~Overwatch??
Mercy x Moira
OC x OC

~Werewolf/ Government experiment RP / Maximum Ride based
lone werewolf/ experiment OC x weird girl OC

Other Ideas Really Wanna RP Right Now:
->Soulmate RP (I have a ton of writing prompts and we could chose from any of them and be as dramatic with it as you want)

-> College Slice of Life? -I have a plot already for my characters and I am really craving this one. Mainly cuz I want a cute romance story. (Anyone? Please?)

-> Zombie/ Apocalyptic based RP- I just love a good one of these

-> Reverse harem x My OC -its very selfish, but I'm a sucker for romance. And this is my favorite because I'm terrible at making decisions. So come, test out all your OCs and see which one will win the heart of one of mine. Figured we could discuss plot and drama and figure it out.

-> Demon x OC - I really really want one of these but don't have a good plot

-> Royal X guard/servant/Assassin (currently a group rp if you'd like to join, PM me about it. Otherwise, would like a 1x1)

RPs I'm open to:
~Shifter

~Name a fandom and I'll let you know (anime, animated shows, books, movies, etc.)

~I am open to any plot you come up with, just shoot me a message and we can figure it out

~mythical creatures (but w/o a plot based on super natural bc I have some MAJOR catching up to do with that)

~(see my profile for a bigger list of fandoms)

I WILL NOT DO:

~highschool centered rps

~Kpop/popular band rps

~Youtuber rps

(I think thats it really)
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:00 pm

.chariot wrote:
.chariot wrote:
.chariot wrote:
//───sweet and simple───//

• disc & thread friendly
  • flexible writer, 3 lines min, max 1-2
    paragraphs depend on flow
  • interests are here (craving hp ;p)
  • lgbtqia+ friendly
  • will refuse canon x canon/oc rp's
  • aest/aedt timezone
  • list of characters here
  • happy w 1x1 & groups
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:11 pm

Marz wrote:
Marz wrote:
Marz wrote:
    hia! im marz. ive been roleplaying for quite a few years, and recently got back to this website in search of a fun roleplay. i am a night owl and will most likely be able respond to any messages then, sorry luvs<3
    ps; im a semi-lit roleplayer with about a few year of experience

things you can expect from me
    - good grammar
    - depending on your preference, i can write a smaller paragraphs or a longer paragraphs. jus let me know!
    - organized and neat posts, i like them to look pretty lol
    - open to *almost* anything
    - i prefer straight relationships but i’m down for whatever
    - i prefer playing female characters
    - i will try my best to keep you updated when i am unable to reply, but sometimes work or other events happen

things i expect from you
    - i don't mind when you reply, within a few hours or a few days. just try to keep it active!
    - good with communication, if you cant reply or something comes up, tell me and we can talk, it’s no biggie
    - i prefer longer/more detailed and interesting roleplays. but if that's not your style we may be able to work something out

roleplays im interested in, however not limited too
    warrior cats
    k9 of some sorts
    typical highschool love
    hogwarts school/witchcraft and wizardry
    goodgirlxbadboy type lol

im pretty firm on my no anime/mlp roleplays, if thats not for you then im sorry, wish u luck tho!
Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:10 pm

Hello Name is Dragon! Going to keep this basic looking, New to Coding so I am sure I'll learn more overtime! Though I am not new to Roleplaying been roleplaying for a few years, though the first time on CS. Will try to check CS often. Also Have a discord so Pm if your ever interested!

A few things about me:
    -I am a male and I mainly do male characters
    -Still trying to improve my roleplay skills, but I can write up a 5-6 sentences for replies. Depending on what is going on in the roleplay I could right more or less.
    -Not a whole lot of coding, though willing to learn overtime so everything is neater in the future
    -Used to own characters from either person, so if you have specifics I can try my best to match your idea. Just let me know whatever idea you got or what you want to do. :D
    -Mainly into human/humanoid roleplays, not so much into animal roleplays. (Sorry >.<)
    -Used to Medieval, romance, or magical sort of roleplays. But tell me your idea and I might be interested! ^-^
    -One last thing for the Romance part, I prefer m x f where my character is the male character.
Just let what ideas you got (If your interested of course) and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can!
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:30 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:13 am

in the words of our lord and savior obi-wan kenobi...
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
✕✕✕ introduction ✕✕✕

i am ulvmor. i am a female adult player.
i am in mountain timezone and can get distracted due to life, but i am usually quick to reply if i can. i do work most weekends.

i am more so active on discord ━ ulvmor # ⑨⑧⑤⑤
please let me know you are from here if you contact me

i write 200-900 words, it depends on my muse and partner's replies.
i write in third person and prefer you do the same.
i can rp fxm, mxm, or fxf ━ canon x canon or oc x oc only!
i do enjoy aus. i have little-to-no triggers. i love fluff and angst.

✕✕✕ fandoms ✕✕✕

star wars ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ settings: prequels, clone wars, post cw / bad batch, rebels / original trilogy, post ot / mandalorian, sequels​​​​​
‣ pairings: rey x kylo / ben (reylo), kanan x hera (kanera), jyn x cassian (rebelcaptain), leia x han (scoundress), finn x poe (stormpilot)
‣ oc x oc

avatar: the last airbender ━ ♡♡♡
‣ pairings: zuko x katara (zutara)
‣ oc x oc

the legend of zelda ━ ♡♡♡
‣ game: twilight princess, windwaker, breath of the wild, ocarina of time / majoras mask, skyward sword
‣ pairings: zelda x link (zelink), anyone x link
‣ oc x oc

the wizarding world of harry potter ━ ♡♡♡♡
‣ settings: 1920s, 1980s, 2000s
‣ oc x oc only

‣ feel free to ask about others!

✕✕✕ oc x oc settings ✕✕✕

historical ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ medieval, victorian era, pirates, highlander, western, colonial, etc

mythical / fantasy ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ steampunk, mermaids, vampires, werewolves, etc

animal ━ ♡♡♡♡
‣ wolves, dogs, lions, tigers, etc

✕✕✕ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴀᴜs ✕✕✕

canon-based ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ we change up canon with our own alternatives

historical ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ medieval, victorian era, pirates, highlander, western, colonial, etc

mythical / fantasy ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ steampunk, mermaids, vampires, werewolves, etc

ᴛhe wizarding world of harry potter au ━ ♡♡♡♡
‣ hogwarts, aurors, etc

jurassic au ━ ♡♡♡♡
‣ setting: jurassic park, jurassic world

assassins ━ ♡♡♡
‣ any era

modern ━ ♡♡♡♡
‣ high school, college, coffee shop, etc

ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:40 pm

(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*(add) Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not anything against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
(Add) Marceline x Bubblegum, what is male bubblegum named x Marshall Lee
*(add) noragami
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sappho's search

Postby `sappho » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:29 pm

about me:
- i decided to condense my search a lot so here it is!
- i'm looking for relaxed semi-lit onexones or small groups
- i live in eastern standard time
- i many not reply daily (other than weekends) but i will respond at least weekly
- i only roleplay on cs forums
- i prefer to play females but i am willing to play males if we have multiple characters or do mxm
- i am most comfortable with fxf and nbxf, but also willing to do mxf or mxm at times
- i love world-building and very complex relationships between characters
- i love slow-burn, enemies to lovers, fake dating, betrothals, and flirtatious friends who eventually fall in love

key:
♥ - level of interest
bold - preferred role
♦ - currently craving

looking for these topics:
please note that all of these pairings are just ideas, i'm really open to anything

- life is strange (just watched a run-through and now I'm craving lol) ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(chloe x max, max x female oc, chloe x female oc, female oc x female oc)

- a song of ice and fire/game of thrones ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(princess x female knight, exiled targaryen x braavosi guard, greyjoy x wilding)

- stranger things ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(max x eleven, robin x nancy, robin x female oc, female oc with powers x normal female)

- avatar: the last airbender/legend of korra ♥♥♥♡♡
(katara x female oc, zuko x female oc, korra x female oc, korra x asami, female oc x female oc)

- harry potter ♥♥♥♡♡
(hermione x female oc, female oc x female/male oc)

- star wars ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(rey x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x female/male oc)

- hunger games ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(female previous victor x female current tribute, female tribute x female tribute)

- anything historical (ancient culture, victorian, vikings, medieval, wwii, etc.) ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(female viking x english princess, female queen x female queen, female gladiator x female noblewoman, really anything fxf and historical)

- fantasy worlds ♥♥♡♡♡

- post-apocalyptic worlds (zombies, nuclear, nature disasters, ect) ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦

- dystopian worlds ♥♥♥♡♡

- medical (doctors, nurses, med students, etc) drama ♥♥♥♥♡

- street racing driver x flagger (i really want to use this character ^-^) ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦

- specific ideas:
i. 1530-60 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character b in this. this can be mxf or fxf.
- character a is the child of a spanish conquistador with a passion for exploration. they had been told their whole life that their father, who died shortly after fighting against the aztecs, was a hero. character b is the daughter of an aztec noble who was killed by the spanish. she became a servant and became the servant of character a's father as a reward for his help in taking down the aztecs. now that their father died, character b now works for character a and, after speaking with character b, character a realizes that they only know one side of the story.

ii. 1300-1100 before common era, partially realistic, i prefer to play character b in this, this can be mxf or fxf.
- the child of the pharoah hates being stuck in their palace. they love to explore the city, dressing up as a peasant so that no one realizes who they are. while sneaking out one day, they befriend the daughter of a baker (character b). one day, character b's father is exposed by a man who was supposedly his friend for running a religious temple that goes against the pharaoh's beliefs. the pharoah imprisons character b and their family, planning to execute all of them because of their beliefs. character a is unsure of what to do. do they save character b and risk being found by their father, or watch them be executed?

iii. 1300-1400 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character a, this can be mxf, fxf or, mxm.
- character a is constantly guarded by their parents who have caught them sneaking out before. they are the child of a daimyo and his wife. their parents decide to assign character b to the job of watching over them. character b is training to become a samurai by the samurai entrusted to protect and fight for character a's father. their father is a samurai as well who is allied with the current shogun. character b begins doing their job loyally but with character a's constant nagging to leave the house, character b finally agrees to let them out, but only while they are watching over them. while the two characters are venturing into a nearby town they begin to smell smoke and look to see that character a's parent's house is beginning burning to the ground by samurai carrying the sigil of the current shogun. they flee into the woods, trying to figure out what to do next. character a has no idea if their parents are alive and character b knows their father had something to do with this.

blackpearl44
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me