Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby jaedina » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 pm

I've made this wolf rp a few times before and it doesn't gain that much attention but I want to see what you guys think.

Basics-
The land of where many packs have lived for decades go through multiple natural disasters such as fires. There's only one place that hasn't had any disasters and can still HEALTHLY substain life and that is- The Ridge. Only one pack can rule the ridge at the time, and the other pack(s) who only have a max number of memebers need to try and team up with each other or the loners to take over the ridge. This can happen over and over again, with new wolves becoming the alpha that rules the ridge all the time!
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:57 pm

hey, hey!
      so i have this role play idea, but i don't know if it would be able to kick off? so yeah i'm here

so the idea i have is loosely based off the book 'nil' written by lynne matson, but not as close in detail. it has the same plotline and whatnot, just, a few tweaks here and there.

so, the whole idea is that there is an island that "doesn't exist", but now, it's obvious that it does, though no one knows about it, because it's not on any map- it's undiscovered by man, and only accessible to those that are aged 13-19, and are chosen by the island itself. the island itself is quite small, but it's still rather large in size. it's covered with only warm blooded creatures, cold blooded creatures are incapable of getting through the "gate". nothing but warm blooded creatures go through the gate.

gates are sparkly, shimmery things that are the only way in, and out of the island. they come at noon (in...the 'human' world anyhow), and leave it's "victim" warm, more like burning, and when they pass out, they are dumped on the island, with nothing on but little clothing (enough to cover certain areas (guys normally appear in a single pair of shorts, while females appear wearing some kind of weird skirt thing and some sort of cloth used as a very short crop top like thing) this is one of the tweaks being made). they are dumped at random places, alone- with nothing but that little clothing. and the gates that lead you out of the island, come in ones (most common), twos (uncommon), triples (rare), or quadruples (rarest), but they only come at noon- only, at noon. and only one person, can go through one gate.

there is a small group that live in this place called "nil city," they had learned to fend for themselves and all that. they've built huts for shelter, and learned to turn these things called "paper trees" into cloth, and create clothing, sheets, and the whatnot. there are different "jobs" that people are given if it is proven to be good enough, and they vote off the leaders, who will eventually go down to those that they call "priority."

the whole catch to this, simple seeming plot, is that once they are on the island, they have exactly one year (three hundred and sixty five (365)) to get of the island (through a gate) or they die. as said above, after people go to priority, it means they have only a few weeks left until they are killed. the main roles would be leader (which WILL be voted before we start, because they are in fact voted for by the characters), the priorities (those closer to they're date), then there are whatever roles that each character would fit (ex. bakers, soap makers, fishers (which can be taught to everyone), persons who make cloth from the paper trees, "nurses", etc..) it would really just depend on what the person is better at. along with this, there are those called spotters (which can be anyone) and they normally have vision that isn't twenty twenty, and they are going on searches to mainly spot the gates/portals for the priority. then there's the backup, and they are there to keep the priority and the priority safe.

it's kind of like a survival, adventure, and romance role play- but it is really centered around the survival part. i can give more details, but this is really as far as i can manage to get at this time.

i don't really have set rules, just that it would be nice to keep genders even and the general area of writing at above one hundred and fifty words, and that you will remain active. being active would make me extremely happy. and you don't need to have read the book to join, it's not important that you have read it
      iiii do have the highest amount of characters i will accept, and that is forty. though, as characters die (which will happen) and characters escape (which will happen, just not very often) the spots will open up. so this is kind of a forever going role play, that opens to newer people farther down the road we go.

sooo yeah, if you'd be interested in something like this, just shoot me a pm, and once at least five people pm me i will create the thread and hopefully start this off
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:01 am

got a roleplay idea and wondering if anyone would be interested! The basic concept is that there is a pack of wolves that live a very 'shamanistic' lifestyle, they are skilled herbalists and witch doctors. They have a unique religion consisting of a few gods, and in the roleplay you can play as both the gods and the wolves! I was thinking perhaps the pack has commited sins against each individual god and now they have turned away from them, but the wolves try to get their respect back? The different gods would represent an individual thing such as;

Nature
Hunting
Love and New Life
Day and Night
Honesty and Purity
Death
etc!

and perhaps until they get the individual gods respect back, the gods make life difficult for them? for example, the god of nature would make plants die out and waters to dry up. Again I am open for ideas and PM me if you would be interested!
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:23 am

Hello!
I'm just curious if anyone is interested in a WoF rp.
I have a few ideas for a plot.

1. An alternate universe where the Skywing egg did not get destroyed by Burn and Hvitur and Asha are still alive. For some reason, Webs still brought the Rainwing egg.

2. The Rainwings have discovered a new tribe in the southeastern part of the rainforest. The news quickly travels to the other tribes about that tribe. They call themselves Mirrorwings. None of the tribes could agree on what to do, until a prophecy came.
(I still need to make the prophecy.)

Feel free to pm me if: you are interested in any of these ideas and/or you want to help me with any of it. I'm open to any suggestions for them. :D
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:16 am

So, I got bored and started planning a role play, but I don't know if anyone would be interested.
Basically, the plot centres around spies. Six teenage spies who after many years working for their government have been released because of a death and sent to a private school in Switzerland for their protection. The other students are curious about these new students, and want to find out their secrets.
Pm me if your interested or want more details, if I get five people interested I'll make the thread.

Edit- If you're interested, go here...
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3556934
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose.bloom » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:44 am

I had a roleplay idea that isn't quite complete yet but wanted an
interest check! So after reading this if you are interested, PM me!

plot ||
________ wakes up to find him/herself on a small wooden boat
headed towards an island. The boat is speeding forward,
but there is no motor, and he/she is not using oars to propel
him/herself. He/She looks down to see human like figures swimming
along side him/her in the water. Only to realize they have
tails, and they are the ones pushing him. Frightened and
confused, he/she makes it on to shore. And suddenly, the
merpeople are no longer there. No one is there. Until they are.
Out of nowhere a group of five people emerge out of the jungle to the right
of him/her. And almost as suddenly, a group of five people
emerge from the depths of the water to the left of him/her.
The two groups of people are clearly different. The ones to the right
are wearing armor and colors of green, black and brown. With them
they have two saddled dragons. The people to the left wear clothes
of silk, and have gills on their cheeks. Both groups look
equally shocked to see each other. "The spirits told us a gifted
one of our kind would show up on shore today." Speaks one of the
merpeople. "The spirits spoke to US and told us a talented one
of our kind would show up on shore today." The dragon bearers
snap back. _____ looks around confused. Neither group moves a
muscle, until suddenly, chaos breaks out. A leather bag is slipped
over ______ head, and suddenly they fall into a deep, deep sleep.

explanation ||
on this island there are two tribes. The Merpeople, and the Dragon
bearers. They were both given messages from the great spirit
that a very gifted dragon bearer/merperson would wash up on shore
that morning. When the person arrived, it caused all hell to break
loose between these tribes, as both were facing struggles
and thought that this mysterious person would be the answer
to their problems. The dragonbearers manage to grab the teen
first, but will they be able to stop the war they have started?

roles need ||
main character -- @sterlingfrost the one who arrives on shore. Included through the whole rp (considering the war ending by him/her being killed?)

dragon bearer leader // leader of the dragonkin. Activity needed in beginning, little activity needed throughout the rest of the rp.
kin guard // 24/7 guard of the main character to make sure the merpeople won't get him/her. Lots of activity needed through rp.
dragon rider 1 // @blume
dragon rider 2 // Friend of main character. Killed early on by mer spy.
medic //

merpeople leader \\ @silentmelody
merpeople spy \ \ @blume kills dragon rider 2 and uses mer techniques to disguise themselves as dragon rider 2 and spy on the kin. LOTS of activity needed.
diver 1 \\ most skilled merpeople, sent to capture main character. Medium activity needed.
diver 2 \\ most skilled merpeople, sent to capture main character. Medium activity needed.
prophet \\ attempts to tell people the fate of the future but nobody will listen as he/she is just an old man/women going crazy in the head. Goes to warn the main character of their future but is killed when the kin gaurd finds him. Activity needed until death. Prophet also gives the disguise spell to the spy.

please PM me if you are interested and what role you would like so I can reserve it for you. You may have up to 2 characters and must write three sentences per post. If I get all the roles filled I'll make the roleplay and the discussion thread.
Last edited by rose.bloom on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rose.bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 pm

i just finished riverdale, and i want to do a roleplay based off of the plotline. of course it would be a different town and what not, but based strongly around riverdale. it will be about 300-1000 words or so with maybe 6 to 8 spots. just let me know if you're interested!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:02 am

viewtopic.php?t=3561241

Come audition for some spots in this RP!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:27 am

So, I don't have the coding skills to make an appealing RP, but I'd just like to toss this idea out for anyone who'd be willing to pick it up.
A bit of a twist in the classic multifandom rp, (insert humanoid characters here) find themselves surrounded by darkness, wearing nothing but a ragged sack-cloth tunic, nothing but cold stone lies beneath their feet, and the only source of light is a lantern glowing with a weak flame. All tools and abbilities that would've given them an unnatural advantage are gone. Nothing but you, any others trapped down here, and the beasts that stalk these caverns.

Welcome to The Cold Depths. Grab a sharp rock, have some mushrooms, and try not to go insane.
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gently » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:17 pm

haven't rp'ed in so long buuuut i'm quite interested in creating one based on the bbc show 'misfits'

basically a bunch of teens get community service for committing small crimes and have to learn how
      to stand each other etc. i'm bad at explaining but there's details here. i'd probably do 8-10 roles.

in the show a freak storm hits and the group (along with other people around the city) get powers which
      they must then learn to control and use to their advantage and/or to fix their mistakes. so there's a lot
      of possibilities for some interesting plot directions there if powers were to be included.

if anyone would be interested in this pm me and let me know, along with whether it would be better to
      leave the powers out or include them? literate-ish, so around two chunky paragraphs per post w/ good spelling and grammar.

gently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me