Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:50 am

Ace and ~Liren~: Leana ran into B (literally, ran into him) an Lisa is...uh, sniffing at him and whining I think
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:07 am

@Spirit, okies. I'll have Jae's dog run over to Lisa and Jae just follow him.
I can't believe, out of all people I bring into this smol hellhole, it's Jae. Especially when he was from a roleplay that died out. (RIP)

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:10 am

XP Alright
I kind of miss that RP
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:17 am

Posted!~
Also Ploegy, for the next room that Ed and Al go in; what should attack them next?
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ - Luka Megurine & Yukine.

Postby recherché. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:26 am

➳name; Luka Megurine.
    ➳age; 20.
    ➳gender; Female.
    ➳sexuality; Straight.
    ➳crush; None.
    ➳pairing; W/ Soul.
    ➳fandom; Vocaloid.

➳hair; Peachy Pink.
    ➳eyes; Ocean Blue.
    ➳skin tone; Fair.
    ➳build; Slimm
    ➳height; 5'3.
    ➳weight; 99lbs.

➳abilities / powers; nah.
    ➳weapons; nope.

➳personality;
    She's quite the sweet girl but she does have her moments where she's a drama queen and a diva, due to being a famous hip hop singer. She can also be a stuck up woman but she's actually quite lonely. Due to being teased often by her band mates, she can easily brush stuff off and joke around with people as well.

➳history;
    Since she's not human, Luka doesn't really have a history. She only has memories with her friends. The only thing that she remembers was getting into a fight with her boyfriend but when she tries to remember it most of the time, she draws a blank. ;o;

➳other; There's nothing on her Wiki page hn.

➳name; Yukine.
    ➳age; 20 [bumped].
    ➳gender; Male.
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual.
    ➳crush; None.
    ➳pairing; Magenta.
    ➳fandom; Noragami.

➳hair; Blonde.
    ➳eyes; Amber.
    ➳skin tone; Fair.
    ➳build; Slim??
    ➳height; 5'0.
    ➳weight; Unknown.

➳abilities / powers; Transforms into a Katana.
    ➳weapons; None.

➳personality; [May be spoilers!!]
    Yukine is first portrayed as being a bit cold and cruel. He is clearly upset and annoyed at the fact that he died, and became Yato's weapon, complaining about staying with someone like him. As a result of this and the fact that people cannot see him well, Yukine takes advantage of this and other people, stealing money, clothes, and even betraying Hiyori. Yukine though seems to feel jealous over others who are alive, upset about the fact that he is dead and cannot make friends and learn what other students do. He is also apparently afraid of the dark. When Yato is forced to punish Yukine, Yukine confesses all of his sins and apologizes sincerely, and escapes the temptation that hurts Yato as his Shinki. Yukine also is more dilligent in his work as Yato's Shinki, working part time to earn money for the two of them.

Despite this, Yukine is still a bit sarcastic and occasionally yells at Yato when he is upset, especially after one of his few friends dies. When Yato was missing, Yukine started to be more reserved, refusing to worry about Yato, as to surpress his feelings so he wouldn't hurt Yato via negative feelings. He instead busied himself learning how to be a better Shinki from Kazuma and tutoring from Hiyori. It has been shown many times how insecure Yukine truly is especially when the subject of Nora comes up. Despite being Yato's Blessed Shinki, he felt inferior to Nora, and was jealous of her because she had been Yato's Shinki for much longer than him and even knew Yato's real name before he learned of it. He was relieved when he saw Yato release Nora as his Shinki. As his Lead Shinki, Yukine has shown to be very strict with Yato especially after Yato's declared his resolve to change his ways. Yukine's methods with dealing with Yato came off as harsh but it was for Yato's future that he treated Yato in such ways.

➳history;
    [May be more spoilers]!!
    When Yato makes Yukine his Shinki, Yato experiences the forgotten memories of Yukine when he was human and cries in reaction to it, indicating that Yukine had a hard life before his death, although as of now, Yukine still doesn't remember. It is vaguely shown that Yukine had a family, but his mother and sister left, leaving him in the custody of his father. Although how Yukine died is currently unknown, the flashbacks may indicate that Yukine was possibly beaten and neglected by his father because he talked back and later died of his injuries. From then on, Yukine wandered aimlessly as an uncorrupted spirit before being found by Yato. This is more stated in the anime than the manga which has yet to give any hint of his past, so the anime may either be ahead of the manga in this regard but it is not yet confirmed. However, Yato has mentioned in chapter 11 that Yukine had issues with his own father, especially since during Yukine's ablution Hiyori stated Yato acted like a father to Yukine which Yukine reacted to and Yato mentioned he wouldn't let Yukine go because he had potential and had his own father issues
    ➳other; Nopenope.
[/color]
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:28 am

@Kaori, Hey! Kaito's sister's in here!

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:30 am

@Liren
Ahh, didn't even notice!! ;w; Just wait until they run into each other omg
x

ven nilla bats racc star

recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:34 am

Just going to say, but f tropical doesn't come back to post their form for our pairing, I want a boy for Yumeno (Like Kazuma, cause I just really want him in here)

Hey Kaori, if tropical doesn't post and Ploegy says the slot is open, would you be able to put Kazuma in here for Yumeno?

(Also, anyone want to crack ship Kazuma and Yukine with me? I used to ship Yato x Yukine (older Yukine) but kin of fell out of love with that ship for some reason
I don't mean crack ship it on this thread, just crack ship together with me in general (I also made female Ocs in the fandom for them, but doesn't mean i can't ship em)
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:38 am

@Kaori; They're both accepted. I'm guessing Soul isn't someone who is currently in the roleplay yet or does someone have a nickname I'm just not aware of?

@Spirit; She could possibly work though my only male character old enough is Takumi. It might work

Ah Breath of the Wild is so good so far. I'm tempted to make Link now
cuz I totally need Linkle and Link
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:39 am

@Spirit
Im probably done making characters by now since I really need my even genders, aha. And I dont exactly know how to play Kaz because I havent finished Noragami?? ;;

@Plo
Soul's form hasn't been posted yet ;o; Im partnering up w/ Tired! Thanks though!
x

ven nilla bats racc star

recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups