Shipwrecked on Grey Mist Island (Characters & Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Shipwrecked on Grey Mist Island (Characters & Discussion

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:51 am

Would the island residents be able to have pets?
Or maybe just a creature that follows them around someitmes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:43 pm

Annamarie “The Ghost” Corwin |22 | Female | Human | image belongs to Paizo Inc. owners of pathfinder
Sexuality: bisexual demiromantic
Pronouns: she/her
Abilities: N/A
Role: Navigator
Appearance: Annamarie stands at 5’7, with green eyes and red hair. She wears a tricorn hat with a gold buckle holding a white sash on her hat. She wears a loose white shirt, with a hole in one side with a brown corset. She also wears a brown skirt that flows freely, and wears multiple gold necklaces.
Personality: Annamarie is kind, charismatic and is a very determined in her goals. She won’t back down from a fight even if it results in her getting in harms way. Some people think she’s stupid for acting so brash and reckless, and some others think her actions are selfless and heroic.
Short Bio:Annamarie was born on a ship and grew up on hearing stories about pirates, corsairs and long lost treasure that was picked off from pirates. Her mother unfortunately died in childbirth.With her growing up on a ship she knows more than the average sailor considering that her father was a merchant captain. Unfortunately she soon lost her father in a pirate raid that had happened suddenly while they were in port, and in turn she has spent most of her life in search of him. With her studying maps, routes and even studying pirate activity in hopes of finding him. Most of her apparel is stolen apparel from pirates she has interrogated on her quest to find her dad.

xx|Kara “Midnight” Harrow| 200 (looks 20) | Female |Water Panther (Native American Mythological creature)
Sexuality: bisexual demiromantic
Pronouns: she/her
Abilities: She can control water currents, create whirlpools, and drown her victims by grasping them in her powerful jaws. In deeper water levels she can create storms as well.
Role: Grey Mist Resident
Appearance: No one ever really sees her in her human form, but she stands at 5’9 with a lean but muscular build. She has piercing yellow/golden cat like eyes that almost seem to be glowing in the dark and has a scar going through one eye. She is thankful that she didn’t loose it. Jet black hair that is shoulder length. She wears a loose flowy black pair of pants white a blue/green loose flowy shirt with some sandals.

Personality: After she was lost to sea, she adapted to the life of living on her own. Kara has a survivor mentality meaning that she won’t depend on other people and rather take care of herself on her own. She’s a loner, and hard to talk to, but deep down she really cares about friends and family. But she won’t do anything without something in return. She’s a very reserved person, and like her other form, won’t be seen unless she wants to be seen.

Short Bio:Kara was born to a nice family on the island, and everybody welcomed and celebrated the new birth on the island. Unfortunately, a couple years after her birth a huge storm ravaged the island of grey mist and she was lost out to sea. Her parents kept searching and searching along with the town but had to eventually stop to save their heartache. Unknown to them, she was alive and back on the island.
Last edited by ∂αмє υмвяα on Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:41 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:
Can the crew members have pets with them? I am thinking of giving Dadi a dog or parrot or both if those are allowed.

I'm going to say no, given the plot and situation of the roleplay.
Also, did you mix up the roleplay or misread something? Because the crew aren't on the ship, they're already washed up after the ship crashed. 😅

Oh I see, it thought the crash will be roleplayed out. That post can be Dabi being on his dream world if he is unconfious.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:21 am

The image for Kara isn't working.
At least not for me.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:52 am

Oh let me fix that

Edit; should be fixed now? I just linked the wiki page where I found the image.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:38 pm

Yup, that link works
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:09 pm

@Spiritstar3 - I'm still thinking, but I'm leaning towards no on the basis that most of the animals on the island are not friendly anyway, and it would be near impossible to bring domestic animals to the island as it is anyway.

@∂αмє υмвяα - Accepted! I'll add your characters to the list shortly, feel free to start roleplaying~

@Queen of flames - I see haha - if you'd prefer to not rewrite, then yeah, keep it as a dream that he wakes up from.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:@Spiritstar3 - I'm still thinking, but I'm leaning towards no on the basis that most of the animals on the island are not friendly anyway, and it would be near impossible to bring domestic animals to the island as it is anyway.

Kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:56 pm

psst you guys still doing this? id totally like to join !!
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:27 pm

Yes! Still open, feel free to join!

I'll post again soon, was waiting for Queen to reply, but I can repost for Vivian.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me