โ—‡ โ”€โ”€ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ โ€ข disc/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

the paper crane

Postby sunnflowerx » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:32 am

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
Image๐–†๐–™๐–˜๐–š | a.k.a ๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
I. Matsu 'Laurence' Taylor II. 22 III. Cismale IV. Bisexual
V. 5'8 VI. the paper crane VII. pine VIII. fc:matt mccooey

โ†ฃ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ŸŒฒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ†ข

matsu has all the confidence of a prince on the crowning,
but he feels like bad luck follows him at every turn.
other than his constant battle against lady luck, matsu is gentle soul.
he enjoys the love language of flowers, and is always around
to give a supporting hand. however, this string of bad luck does
everything in its power to squash that confidence. sometimes matsu
can't help but succumb to the pressure of the universe.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

history:in 1791, oyama kiku and josiah taylor were blessed with their 3rd and 4th children, matsu and yukina taylor. or, as the rest of bristol knew them, laurence and katheryn. as a child, matsu did as his father asked. he introduced himself by a name his hometown knew. he went by matsu sparingly, sometimes only with his mother. as the first born son, matsu knew there was so much more expected of him. despite his absolute best efforts, nothing seemed to go matsu's way. whether it be the shattering of a beloved art piece he just wanted to admire, or an unknowingly crass first impression. through it all matsu keeps his head high, but it got a little harder with every passing day. however, as he grew into adulthood, he found he was happier doing what he wanted, rather than what was asked of him. so, matsu began studying the language of flowers in a much deeper way. he used the name he preferred more at home. the further matsu grew apart from his father, the happier he felt. the bad luck seemed to follow, but it almost didn't matter as much. now, at the age of 22, matsu has found himself living in the queen's palace as one of the seasons gems. he's beyond thrilled, but there's only so much bad luck one little omamori can keep away.

other facts! Matsu has two older sisters, a twin, a little sister, and two little brothers. the omamori he carries for good luck is a black pouch with green and gold detailing. matsu is british-japanese, and speaks english and japanese fluently.

Last edited by sunnflowerx on Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

meneki neko

Postby sunnflowerx » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:32 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโŒœ ่ตคใ„็ณธ โŒŸยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
โœ‚ > โœ”โ™š winifred text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ > โœ”โ™ฅ albion text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ renee text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ silas text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ elspeth text text text text text text text text text

'๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐ŸŒฟ

โœ‚ sarah text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ juniper text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ olivia text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ arthur text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ jackson text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ slyvester text text text text text text text text text
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโŒœ ่ตคใ„็ณธ โŒŸยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
โœ” pos| โœ– neg | โ™ฅ crush| โ™šadmire | โœ‚strangers
Last edited by sunnflowerx on Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moth

Postby sunnflowerx » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:50 am

๐‘ถ๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’…
๐‘จ๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†?
Image๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–•๐–Š๐–— | a.k.a June Beaumont
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
I. juniper beaumont II. 20 III. cisfemale IV. demisexual
V. 5'4 VI. the firecracker VII. fresh bread VIII. fc:natalie dormer

โ†ฃ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜€๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ†ข

juniper looks meek, but boy is she mighty! her shyness comes from a lack
of meeting people growing up, but when you do get her to open up?
juniper becomes the brightest star in the room. she dreams of a big life for herself.
fancy dresses, fancy kitchens, fancy gardens. everything a girl could want in this age.
her biggest flaw is truly her social skills. connecting with other people is overwhelming,
but she always apologies with some nice homemade bread.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

history:In 1793, Laurent and Camille Beaumont welcomed a baby girl to their home in the French countryside. Being the youngest of three, and the only girl, Juniper had a mountain of womanly duties delegated to her. So much so she rarely had the chance to meet other children. Occasionally she would meet someone her age helping their parents at the market, but it was always a fleeting moment of excitement. They would exchange names. Promise to play together after their chores were done, and they'd never go play together. By the time she was a teenager, her eldest brother had become ill and her father and older brother were fighting in the Napoleonic Wars. Leaving Juniper and her mother with little to do. With rumors of a sixth coalition flooding the village, Juniper grew anxious. When Queen Charlotte picked her as a diamond? It was the perfect opportunity, even if it meant leaving her mom and brother.

other facts! juniper goes by june, junie, and jenny as well. Juniper LOVES to bake.

Last edited by sunnflowerx on Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cocoon

Postby sunnflowerx » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:51 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ€ขโƒยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขยฐโƒโ€ขโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
โœ‚ > winifred text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ >โœ” albion text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ >โœ– renee text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ >โœ” โ™ฅ silas text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ elspeth text text text text text text text text text

๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’†? ๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐ŸŒฟ

โœ‚ sarah text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ matsu text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ olivia text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ arthur text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ jackson text text text text text text text text text
โœ‚ slyvester text text text text text text text text text
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ€ขโƒยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขยฐโƒโ€ขโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
โœ” pos| โœ– neg | โ™ฅ crush| โ™šadmire | โœ‚strangers
Last edited by sunnflowerx on Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ—‡ โ”€โ”€ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ โ€ข disc/forms

Postby No one » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:27 am

[Title: The Unpredictable~Cis Female~she/her~
]

[Age: 26 years old~Sexuality: Pan/Demi~
]

[Birthday: August 13th~Diamond 2~
]

[Crush: Currently has none to her name~
]

[Face Claim: Eva Green~Scent: Like a maple tree~
]

Family (not present within the RP):
Mother- Heavenly Vextor (55 years old)
Father- Bill Vextor (55 years old)

Older Siblings in Order:
Nia (female, 34 years old)
Vivian (female, 32 years old)
Opal(female) 30 years old
Samson(male) 30 years old

Younger Siblings in Order:
Henry (male, 23 years old)
Simeon (male, 20 years old)
Eve (female, 18 years old)
Paul (male, 16 years old)

Personality:
Olivia is reserved, but she is a kind woman. Olivia is more of your average person than a popular person. She is generous and loving, but she is someone who has trust issues with people. She is more reserved despite her sometimes bold actions and she generally has little to say. If someone needs her she will talk, but otherwise observes and stays silent. She will add her information or advice sometimes to help solve something. Most of the time she will stay stuff relevant to the conversation. She prefers to advise instead of lead a conversation. Olivia isnโ€™t shy, but she certainly doesnโ€™t go out of her way to talk to others. She is NOT a social butterfly due to her trust issues. She is a very strong person which she can sometimes use to her advantage. She can be a bit persuasive, but she tries her best not to use that side of herself. She is kind and caring despite her rough past and interesting personality of her being reserved. She is very loyal to her closest friends and wherever she lives and her rank. She can keep secrets easily, but will reveal them when she sees fit. She isnโ€™t hot headed, but instead very smart. You CAN NOT manipulate her, she is just too smart for that.

Olivia is someone who is attractive, but donโ€™t be fooled by her looks to her being automatically trusting you. She needs to trust you fully in order for that to happen. Olivia loves art as it gives her the ability to express herself. She is quite good at it from loads of practice and experience. She generally will be seen in the shadows instead of right in the mix with everyone. While she isnโ€™t someone to go head on and be a leader, she isnโ€™t someone who will be manipulated by a leader. That being said she is a follower of a leader and wonโ€™t be the first person to jump out and volunteer to be a leader. Olivia is stubborn and she will do anything to pursue her dreams. She will always pursue them even if it means not playing so fairly. She isnโ€™t someone to outright do something to someone to take them out, but she might say things from time to time to the role she is going for that person to give her a slight advantage. She is someone who is Friar and just and will always hear me one out before making an informed decision. Even if you did something so horribly wrong, she will still hear you out. Olivia in general is a reserved person and not a social butterfly, but she is loyal and kind. She is fair and just, but she will sometimes not play fairly to reach something she desires.

History: Olivia started out in a large family who wasnโ€™t super wealthy, but had some money. She was practically invisible due to her being the middle child causing her to grow bitter towards her family. Eventually the nanny took her away to live with her and her own daughter. Olivia and Stacey, the nannyโ€™s daughter became close and when the nanny and her husband split, she was left with the many. The nanny died when Olivia was just 18 years old and since then Olivia has been living by herself. Before the nanny died, she was told to come to this if one was ever to come again.

[pounds. She is very attractive with her freckled face, mostly on her nose. With
]

[her long dark brown almost black looking colored hair and kinda darkish blue
]

[eyes with a tint of gray to them, she has a glow to her tannish skin. Her hair is
]

[soft and silky and she likes to pull it back into a braid or even have most of her
]

[hair down and a small little pony tail in the center of the back of her head, but
]

[you will for sure see her have all her hair straight down. Her hair has a natural
]

[waviness to it. She will wear pretty much anything, but she strongly prefers
]

[comfortable clothes since she likes to be mobile. Nothing that hinders her
]

[movement since she relies so much on movement.
]

Fun Facts:

-Olivia loves to swim
-She likes art and is very good
-She secretly likes to cook
-Fast runner and agile

Strengths: Intelligence, Speed, Stealth
Weaknesses: Strength, Stamina/Endurance

Other:
Credit for the font above: @

Iโ€™m still super new to BBCode and so this is by far my best attempt at a good form
Last edited by No one on Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ—‡ โ”€โ”€ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ โ€ข disc/forms

Postby No one » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:29 am

RELATIONSHIPS:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Positive: โž• Neutral: โž– Negative:โœ–๏ธ Friends: โœ”๏ธ Potential Romantic Relationship: โค๏ธ Crush/Partner: ๐Ÿ’–

Diamond 1~symbols

Word word word word word word word
Word word word word word word Word

Diamond 3~symbols

Diamond 4~symbols

Diamond 5~symbols

Diamond 6~symbols

Gem 1~symbols

Gem 2~symbols

Gem 3~symbols

Gem 4~symbols

Gem 5~symbols

Gem 6~symbols

No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:29 am

{Title: The Good Seeker~Cis male~he/him~
}

{Age: 22 years old~Sexuality: Heterosexual~
}

{Birthday: March 12th~Gem 4~
}

{Crush: Currently has none to his name~
}

{Face Claim: Jamie Campbell Bower~Scent: strawberries
}

Family (Not in this RP):
โ€œI stand by my decision. I am
kind, I am good, I am Arthur.โ€

Andrew Hendrix (father)
Avery Hendrix (mother)
Amber Hendrix (24 years old, sister)
Arlo Hendrix (19 years old, brother)
History:

When Arthur was growing up, his parents werenโ€™t incredibly rich. They couldnโ€™t give him everything he wanted and even now as an adult he still doesnโ€™t have everything he wants being that he isnโ€™t super wealthy either. All his life he valued his personality and his good nature, not his money. Arthur eventually came to understand a few years ago that he doesnโ€™t need money to be successful and have a good life.

Personality:

Arthur is kind hearted with good intentions. He doesnโ€™t care how much money he has, instead he cares about the type of person he is to others and his kind hearted actions. He is usually the sweetest person youโ€™ll meet with the occasional outburst of anger if you do happen to anger him. He tries his hardest to see the good in people and wants to believe everyone his good, but he is realistic and understands there are people out who are evil. He generally doesnโ€™t bother with gossip as it goes against his good boy nature. He follows the rules and treats everyone equally and respectfully. He has good intentions out of everything he does or plans even if they have a tendency to fail sometimes. He isnโ€™t to worried about what other people think of him as he knows he has a heart of gold.... most of the time. Arthur can be a bit shy and awkward around large groups of people he has never met before, but is pretty social in general. He will go out of his way to help others even if it means that he has to sacrifice things he desires. He wants to follow his dreams, but he is worried if he does it will be self-indulgent. He is always there to encourage you and is a friend when you need him most. Arthur is a very compassionate person who holds a special place for people he cares about. He doesnโ€™t think of himself to be self-indulgent, but on occasion he can focus more on himself than he does on others.

Arthur is a lovable person, but he isnโ€™t someone to be taken as gullible. He canโ€™t really be manipulated due to his smarts. He is extremely smart and doesnโ€™t brag about how smart he is to others. He is super chill when it comes to being around other people and he generally is a follower, with on the occasion of leader. He doesnโ€™t think of himself to be hot-headed and heโ€™s more of a pacifist than a fighter, but that doesnโ€™t mean he wonโ€™t defend himself or the people he holds close to him. He is very loyal and trustworthy and a great secret keeper. Arthur to be himself no matter what otherโ€™s think. Maybe there is sometimes where he is a bit anxious on what other people think of him, but he usually wonโ€™t have anxiety. He only really gets it in stressful or high stake situations. Heโ€™s super friendly and always ready to lend a helping hand. He is soft when he speaks and he tries his best to soothe people in hard situations. Arthur is curious all the time to get to know someone new and he usually will ask questions just to get to know more about you. Heโ€™s not a creep I promise! He isnโ€™t someone to go full out and brag about stuff he has, heโ€™s more into the mentality that Iโ€™m a good person and they need to like me for who I am as a person, not my material goods. When he does like someone though, he will have a more casual tone and tease said person. When your friends, youโ€™ll hear the occasional teasing from him, with good intentions behind his teasing. Arthur in general is a kind-hearted and compassionate person. Even though he doesnโ€™t have incredible wealth, he values personality than the material goods or wealth someone has. He has good intentions behind everything he does even if on occasion some of his plans fail.

{Arthur is a 5โ€™5โ€ young man with his face being a bit
}

{youthful. He has blonde hair that goes down to
}

{almost brush his knees, but he tries his best to keep
}

{it well kept. His eyes are a quite striking blue and he
}

{weights around 165 pounds. He has freckles around
}

{his nose, a few and he is quite the handsome young
}

{lad even if he does have that youthful look. He isnโ€™t
}

{picky with what he wears as he is thankful to even
}

{have clothes on his back. He on occasion has glasses
}

{he wears (You know like the ones Harry Potter
}

{wears). He is on the shorter side for a male.
}

Fun Facts:

-Secretly a good singer
-Book worm (He LOVES books)
-Really good scene painter
-Quite good at dancing
-Can speak English, Spanish, and a bit of Dutch (Still learning Dutch)
Strengths: Speed, Stealth, Intelligence
Weaknesses: Stamina/Endurance, Strength

Other: Credit for the font above: @
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:30 am

RELATIONSHIPS:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Positive: โž• Neutral: โž– Negative:โœ–๏ธ Friends: โœ”๏ธ Potential Romantic Relationship: โค๏ธ Crush/Partner: ๐Ÿ’–

Diamond 1~symbols

Diamond 2~symbols

Diamond 3~symbols

Diamond 4~symbols

Diamond 5~symbols

Diamond 6~symbols

Gem 1~symbols

Gem 2~symbols

Gem 3~symbols

Gem 5~symbols

Gem 6~symbols

No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oof

Postby deco. » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:05 pm

bump to next page <3
Last edited by deco. on Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me