[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat May 15, 2021 3:25 am

Spiritstar3: Well.... Many are wary of Diesel because of how he acts, and they should be. He has a habit of lying and being sneaky and when there is somedog he doesn't like he lets them know. Just wanted to tell you it will be quite hard, good luck trying to win his heart.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat May 15, 2021 9:38 am

i finally finished my forms, apologies for the wait! i switched the genders around, so hopefully that's okay ^^"
      i'd be happy to make another dog or two, if needed to help flesh out the ranks a bit more! otherwise, my two
      that i have currently are open for relations of any kind, friends, enemies, rivals, romance - whatever just let me
      know if you'd like to discuss <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat May 15, 2021 10:04 am

Quinn
Breed: Husky
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: open
Mate: n/a
Pups: n/a
Personality:Quinn here is a sweet dog and lives life as though he doesn't have any problems. He is usually very peaceful and dislikes causing conflict. There have been very few instances in which Quinn has broken down, overwhelmed with noises around him and not allowing anyone to come near him in these moments. True to his breed, he is very clever and quick to think of solutions. This male shows great loyalty and isn't afraid to stand up for one of his companions. Typically an easy-going dog, he tries to keep his patience even if he doesn't quite get along with someone else. He tends to become frightened when he doesn't understand what's going on around him although it helps to have someone by his side. Honesty is one of Quinn's best qualities. He is open about his feelings and thoughts but not to the point of arrogance. Quinn has so much empathy for others and tries to help in any way that he can. This can lead to naiveness from the male. He's often pushed aside or left out when other dogs are doing things. Once you get to know him, he's a spirited canine that loves to chat. He often worries about bothering other dogs so he will keep to himself unless someone approaches him first. He's still learning to get around without his sight as he can only see with one eye. His owners always expected for his vision to go but it took some time. Even while his vision was fading he still loved to have fun. Quinn can seem uncoordinated and often runs into things, causing frustration for himself and other dogs.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 15, 2021 12:32 pm

fury: ah, kay.
Oh, dang it, I like Quinn too. Maybe she and Quinn would work? Idk

Just to let our wonderful RP creator know: I have 2 forms on the previous page. Riann was crushing on Thomas and Thomas crushing on Riann, hopefully we can do that again
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:42 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:fury: ah, kay.
Oh, dang it, I like Quinn too. Maybe she and Quinn would work? Idk

Just to let our wonderful RP creator know: I have 2 forms on the previous page. Riann was crushing on Thomas and Thomas crushing on Riann, hopefully we can do that again

I mean, it is your choice but I'd rather it be eventual cause I like letting things develop in the rp, ya know?
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Yup, that's fine. I might actually change her breed to Finnish Spitz, since she hasn't been actually accepted yet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat May 15, 2021 3:53 pm

@Spirit: ok

All 5 of my characters are up for relations!

Nixion is open to friends and enemies
Sybil is open to more friends, enemies, and crush
Diesel is open to friends(?), enemies, and crush
Aliyah is open to friends, enemies, and crush
Quinn is open to friends, enemies, and crush

No mates till later in the rp because I like to develop things

Also, I won’t be on tomorrow till Wednesday as I have finals.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 15, 2021 5:46 pm

(Hopefully they get accepted)

Riann
Not open, hoping Thomas will like him back again

Jessel
Crush on Quinn, changing her to bi, possible crush on Diesel, open to be crushed on
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 15, 2021 11:07 pm

*Name* - Snow
*Breed* - Samoyed dog
*Gender* - female
*Age* - 2Β½ years
*Rank* - mother
*Sexuality* - heterosexual
*Crush* - open
*mate* - Fallen (alive or not), open
*Family* - Ash (son), Rose (Daughter. open to adopting if someone wants her)
*Personality* - She is a nice, friendly person, but kind of sassy and stubborn. She is lovely, caring, and likes to become friends with other dogs. She gets along with cats and some other animals as in her doggy pet days she shared a room with other species.
*History* - She was born as a doggy pet, but was being abandoned because her owner had serious money problems. She was abandoned to this island of dogs after she started to excepting pups, which were not wanted by her humans. She is not seen her mate and father of her pups after going to this island, as he could still be somewhere else.

*Name* - Ash
*Breed* - Akita Samoyed mix
*Gender* - male
*Age* - 6 months
*Rank* - pup
*Sexuality* - questioining
*Crush* - open
*Family* - Snow (mother), Fallen (father), Rose (sister)
*Personality* - He is very sweet, playful and helpful natures, but is very shy toward dogs he doesn't know very well. He is very close with his sister Rose and do almost anything together.
*History* - He was born as a stray before they joined the pack. He is never meet his father, but his mother was told him that he was a kind male and he looks very much like him.

*Name* - Flare
*Breed* - Shiba inu
*Gender* - female
*Age* - 1 years
*Rank* - trainee (trapper)
*Sexuality* - Bi-sexual
*Crush* - open
*Family* - Unknown, Lillian and Casper (adoptive parents)
*Personality* - She is a sweet, playful and loyal dog, she may be little reckless, sassy and has a little odd temper, which can be seen either good or a bad way. She is very childish and adventurous, she takes her head into the places she better stay out with.
*History* - She was from unwanted litter, so she was being abandoned very soon after getting old enough to eat solid food. She was being adopted by Lillian and Casper when they were still mates, but she doesn't really see Casper as her father figure.

*Name* - Lillian
*Breed* - Red siberian husky
*Gender* - female
*Age* - 3 years
*Rank* - Trapper
*Sexuality* - hetero
*Crush* - open
*mate* - Casper (break up), open
*Family* - Lilyana (mother), Sirius (father), Flare (adoptive daugter)
*Personality* - She is loyal to her pack members, friendly, kind-hearted, loving, and caring. At first, she can be very shy, but she is learning to get out of her shyness. She is stubborn, she has her own mind, forgot to listen to others, and hates to be bossed around. She is somewhat reckless but very aggressive if someone hurts her packmates.
*History* - She is born as a stray, but her parents were originally abandoned pets. Her name doesn't have much meaning, but it comes from her mother as her name was Lilyana and she died of sickness when she was few months old, she was taking care of by her father. They joined the pack mostly looking for help, her father died after got a bite from a poisonous snake,

*Name* - Casper
*Breed* - Doberman
*Gender* - male
*Age* - 4Β½ years
*Rank* - Soldier
*Sexuality* - Bi-sexual
*Crush* - open
*mate* - Lillian (break up), open
*Family* - unknown, Junior (like a brother, but not blood-related), Flare (adoptive daughter)
*Personality* - He is a wild spirit, likes to make trouble, does whatever he wants and sometimes he is almost hard to be controlled as he doesn't want to listen. He is childish and playful, he lost his patience easily and even done some reckless things. He usually doesn't show many emotions but is very flirty. He is known to be aggressive but is still loyal to his pack.
*History* - He was born to be a pure breed Doberman and was suggested to become a customs dog to guard and find the possible criminals. There was only one weakness about him was that he was a little too aggressive toward other humans except for his owner and his family. His owner didn't want to give up on him and didn't want to cut him either, although it was a veterinary order, to make him easier to control. After a little accident, where his owner had a serious injury, he could not take care of the aggressive dogs and he could not give them to anyone else either because they only listened to him. Shortly after they were sent to the island of dogs, where the human hoped that they could live a long life.

*Name* - Junior
*Breed* - Belgian shepherd malinois
*Gender* - male
*Age* - 4 years
*Rank* - Soldier
*Sexuality* - Bi-sexual
*Crush* - open
*Family* - unknown, Casper (like a brother, not blood related)
*Personality* - He is kind of mysterious, not speak much about himself or show his emotions too much. He can be rather bossy, selfish and somewhat even possessive toward the ones he likes, but can show some care for his closest ones too. He looks very cold-hearted outside but is actually very warm and loving in inside.
*History* - He was born to become a police dog, but even if his training started very well he followed too much for the other dog which was at the same house, the aggressive Casper. He was not that aggressive as Casper, but he had some hatred toward large human males, except his owner and his son. He was hard to control too and things didn't go well without the leash. The owner decided to send him to the island of dogs together with Casper, as he didn't want to put them down.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Mon May 17, 2021 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ pepper

Postby Horse » Sun May 16, 2021 10:47 am

pepper
    soldier, she/her, heterosexual,
    three years old, siberian husky,
    no current romantic interest

pepper is a spunky husky that has
    a bark as strong as her bite. she
    tends to hang on the side lines
    and is happy with being on her
    own, but she jumps in whenever
    she feels curious or if she feels
    that someone disrespects her
    values and deserves some extra
    special attention. pepper is outgoing
    when she does decide to be social,
    but she makes a good soldier
    because she takes her pack
    seriously. she usually fulfills her
    orders to the best of her ability
    despite sometimes being extra
    spunky. she does her best to keep
    any drama away from her leaders.
    she is sometimes over-emotional
    with other pack-mates, though she
    usually is not the one to instigate it.
    she would do best with a calm mate
    to balance her spitfire side.

strength ❂❂❂ xx speed ❂❂❂ xx stanima ❂❂❂❂ (out of five)

pepper has a relatively slender frame,
    but she is a bit athletic-looking due
    to her breed. her coat is a mix of
    cream and varying shades of light
    grey. she has a small nick on her
    chest due to a fight she got in while
    defending her territory earlier in
    her life.

photo
Horse

My pets
My items