snowed in || discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

when should we skip to the bonfire?

right now!
42%
tomorrow
11%
in a few pages
32%
in a few hours
16%

Total votes : 19

Re: snowed in || discussion

Postby kalo. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:11 pm

‣ g e n e r a lxxi n f o
‣ f a m i l y
father ‣ dylan truitt

mother ‣ susan truitt

siblings ‣ cody truitt

crush ‣ x

‣ o t h e r
cabin ‣ three

talents ‣ majorily
singing

face claim ‣ aaron
tveit

name ‣ kane "king" truitt
age ‣ twenty-four
gender ‣ cismale
sexuality ‣ bisexual/romantic
‣ a p p e r a n c e
height ‣ six foot
weight ‣ one-sixty two lb
build ‣ lean muscles
hair ‣ light brown, wavy
eyes ‣ dull blue
body mods ‣ left arm tattoo
‣ d e e p e r
personality ‣ kane, or better known as king around others, is one of the most passionate people you will ever meet. often he get's scolded for taking things one step further but he can't help himself, it's in his blood. along with being passionate he has a tendency to put others on the spot or 'out' them, it's his method of making him feel in charge. he isn't one for games and relaxing, he's always on his toes working on something or discussing strategies with others. some call him a workaholic but he ignores them, saying they're just lazy. king is the type of person who believes in something and expects everyone else to believe in the same thing, and when they don't it irritates him greatly. he won't go out of his way to make you believe in it but he will make sure you know that he isn't a fan of you. king isn't a huge fan of people who keep to themselves, he often wants people to share their opinions as his childhood was troubled with secrets and caused these problems. as well as being 'afraid' of secrets he also is a very emotionally vulnerable person.

history ‣ kings parents, dylan and susan, both were very passionate parents. they wanted him to do whatever they expected him to.
if he wasn't a fan of something they suggested they often pushed him until he got to liking it. this has caused king to have a variety of talents, none of which he often uses other than when asked by someone. when king was around eleven his younger brother was born, and this was a surprise to him. his parents never told him anything about cody and often kept king in the secret about him. this was the start of his parents pushing king away, letting him become independent from an early age. from this king has grown up to be a very emotionally unstable person. he is labeled vulnerable by many and he tries his best to hide it, contradicting his own beliefs. when king could finally move away he never looked back. from here on out he became independent, relying on only himself and his beliefs. what we learned so far: king's ex has something to do with his paint splattered laptop bag and he get's upset talking about it. what could have happened?

‣ r e l a t i o n s
‣ cassius kingston [+]
xxxxking finds him very admirable in how persistent he is but he does tend to dislike him in the department of goofing off and enjoying himself.
‣ zeppelin jaxon [-]
xxxxwhile king admires his self-expression he isn't a fan of him. he doesn't like his whole 'mysterious' vibe.
‣ samantha harper whitmore - [+]
xxxxsee's her as a friend, admires how ambitious she is and encourages her to keep it up. at the same time, he often jokes with her about being lazy and tells her to get up and work. may sometimes sing with her in his free time.
‣ aiden sanders - [/]
xxxxking finds aiden to be strange almost. he doesn't understand the whole do dumb things to impress others but seeing how he grew up he kind of knows everything isn't the same as him. he finds aiden easy to talk to and hopes they'll continue talking once the snow has melted.
‣ lavell lloyd - [-]
xxxxking does not enjoy the company of lavell at all. he doesn't understand how people can be so private and enjoy it that way. he doesn't talk to him often because of this.
‣ petru cazacu - [/]
xxxxking doesn't have any strong opinions on petru as he hasn't talked to the guy that often. he knows he should but seeing him with his camera often makes him wonder if he's just as passionate as he is?
‣ jesse richards - [/]
xxxxseeing jesse always joking around makes king uncomfortable but he got used to it very quickly. he isn't one for being 'bubbly' but he finds jesse easy to talk to, in certain situations that aren't serious.
‣ miranda matthews - [-]
xxxxagain, king has trouble talking to people who are quieter. he once again knows that he needs to open up to these people but he doesn't know what she's hiding. how many secrets she's keeping from him.
‣ celeste taylor adams - [+]
xxxxhe admires her intelligence and her ability to hold a good argument. he often will talk with her and may or may not try and get her to argue with him.
‣ zoe and zac boudreau - [/]
xxxxking gets along with both twins quite well, besides both of them being rather aggressive. while king isn't one for the laziness of zoe, xxxxhe may or may not favor zac out of the two.
‣ donita jones astin - [+]
xxxxagain, king has trouble talking to people who keep to themselves. he often gets annoyed with her ways but has learned to get along with her, pestering her about opening up to him.
‣ luke evans - [/]
xxxxking doesn't care much for luke, he just sees another person who expresses themselves more than the others. because of this he has a neutral feeling towards him.
‣ esmerelda sawyer - [+]
xxxxking has not spoken to esmerelda that often but he admires the fact that she plays rugby, a sport he has taken interest in over the years. he would like to get to know her better.
‣ sky cameron - [-]
xxxxagain king has a negative relationship with sky because of how she keeps more to herself. he does like how she expresses herself outwardly but that's about it. after their fight he isn't a fan of her.
‣ hazel barbara garrett - [/]
xxxxking loves that she's expressive and states he mind but then again as with the others he doesn't like the whole only express certain feelings. he has trouble talking to her sometimes because all he wants to do is tell her to be open with him.
‣ shane richard garrett - [+]
xxxxsince shane speaks his mind more than the others here he doesn't mind talking to him, but he isn't a big fan of the flirting-something king doesn't like to get into or talk about. after interacting shane and king get along well and he finds comfort in his presence.
‣ adelae christine kingsley - [/]
xxxxking doesn't know how to feel about adelae since he hasn't talked to her the most. he understands that she has gone through some problems in the past but doesn't know exactally what.
‣ mirabelle emilia lykke [/]
xxxxking isn't sure how to act around mira. he wants to get to know her better but at the same time he'd rather be working.
‣ vanessa émeraude [-]
xxxxhe finds vanessa difficult to talk to. king is a very serious person and seeing how she isn't a fan of that, he tends to ignore her for it.
‣ leona beaulieu [+]
xxxxhe loves that she loves to sing and often wants to sing with her and admires how goal-oriented she is.
Last edited by kalo. on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 16 times in total.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:12 pm

[image not mine]

name ;;
    Donita Jones Astin

age ;;
    Twenty

gender ;;
    female

sexuality ;;
    Bisexual

personality ;;
    Donita is kept to herself girl when she doesn't know the people she is with. At first you might think she hates you because a very judgement look.Once she is with her friends she is outgoing and loud but not too outgoing. She loves to be outside with her friends doing something but if she isn't around her friends she hides in the cabin not talking to anyone.

likes ; the 80s, music, hanging with friends, photography, foggy days, gloomy days,and rain
    dislikes ; hot days, people who are way too loud, junk food, people who are obsessed with technology, and cats

eye color ; Mix of Green and Blue
    hair color ; Brown with blonde tips
    More; Paper airplane tattoo on her wrist, has a nose ring, has a Australian Accent
    Cabin 3

height ; 5'3
    weight ; 120
    If Donita talks to you first she is very interested in being friends knowing she doesn't talk to people first

Relationship Chart
Pos, Neu, Neg, Crush

Cass- Neu, she doesn't like how he acts like how stubborn he is and how he thinks he is perfect but she tends to put that aside and look at his good qualities
Zeppelin- Pos, she is very interested in his tattoos and how he acts. She tends to find herself wanting to be his friend even tho he likes cats and junk food
Sammy- Neu, Donita doesn't know much about her so she will see if she likes or dislikes her
Aiden- She likes how bubbley even though she isnt outgoing herself she likes seeing it in certain people
Lavell- Pos, she also finds interested in him wanting to be friends with him is one of her goals
Petru- Neu, likes how they both love photography but she like he acts sometimes
Jesse- Neu, doesn't know much about him she likes how he is a dork though
Miranda- Pos, they both photography and are very kept to themselves people, she finds herself relating to miranda
Celeste- Neg, doesn't like her personality but there is a possibility she will warm up to her
Zeo- Neu, doesnt really know her to make an opinion yet
Zac- Pos, she likes his personality and they get along together
"King"- Pos, they are really good friends
Luke- Neu, they don't get in each others way or really care about each other
Esmerelda-Pos, Donita likes how she doesn't like texting and how she can get shy at times
Sky- Neg, too outgoing and she hates the fact that she tries to pick a fight
Hazel- Neu, she likes some parts of her but others she dislikes she sees her self being kinda friends with her
Shane- Neu, she doesn't like how he is loud and stubborn but eh maybe they could be friends
Leona- Pos, feels like she can relate to the reserved at first than friendly after you get to know her, loves how she likes fashion. wants to be good friends with her
Adela- Pos, likes how she wants to help people and feels like she wouldn't get on her nerves
Mira- Neu, needs to know more about her might talk to her a little bit
Vanessa- Neu, she hates somethings about her but likes some things, Donita might not talk to her much
Last edited by CarebearCutie on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 pm

all characters have been added and reservations made!
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ Luke Evans ~

Postby Wolf Storm » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Name- Luke Evans
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Bisexual
Age- 22 years old
Cabin- 2
Crush- None
Status- Single
Birthday- November 19
Pets- 2 dogs: Pomeranian named Teddy and a Shiba Inu named Cooper.

Appearance
Build- Athletic
Tattoos- An arrow on his wrist
Height- 6 feet
Weight- 172 lbs
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- Steel Gray
Other- Occasionally wears glasses, but he doesn't need them at all. He just likes the way they look.

About Luke
Likes- Basketball, Track & Field, Sweet/Sour Foods, Summer
Dislikes- Bitter Foods, Being Sick, Asking For Help,
Personality- Outgoing, Slightly Energetic, and Competitive. He is a reliable and trusting person that is easy to befriend.
History- In his childhood, Luke didn’t get to experience what most children his age felt. He got sick easily, was homeschooled, and was fairly anti-social. However, when he reached the age of 14, he finally felt “normal” as he finally got to attend public school and got to do what most teenagers did. He was considered one of the jocks due to being good at basketball and track & field. He was fairly popular and the people at his school didn’t mind when he came out as bisexual. He always strived to be the best version of himself and he never gives up after he has his mind set on something.

Other- When he meets someone for the first time, he is fairly shy and doesn’t talk much. However, he slowly opens up as time passes. He dreams to travel the world someday.
Facial Credits- Sam Kolder

Relationship-
[ + Positive ][ - Negative ][ * Neutral ]

samantha whitmore [-] Luke dislikes Sammy due to the fact that she is a control freak and a drama queen.

lavell lloyd [*] Luke doesn't know what to think of him. He doesn't like how he is careless, simple-minded, and meddlesome. However, he likes the fact that Lavell tries to fix his past mistakes.

jesse richards [+] Luke considers Jesse as a friend and loves the fact that he can lighten the mood. He finds his adorable and stupid personality amusing.

shane garrett [+] Luke wants to get to know him better and finds his tattoos cool.

aiden sanders [+] Luke has a strong opinion on Aiden. He loves the fact that he will never hurt someone. He finds Aiden easy to talk to. He considers Aiden as a friend.

celeste adams [+] Enjoys her company because of her playful and fun personality. He doesn't mind her sarcasm and loves the fact that she depends her decisions no matter how stupid they are.

esmerelda sawyer [+] Her shy yet outgoing disposition is something that Luke easily respects. He likes how she is optimistic and blunt.

petru cazacu [+] Luke admires Petru's cheerful attitude. He likes that Petru brings a camera around with him as he was always a fan of photography. He likes how Petru is reliable and considers him as a friend.

miranda matthews [+] Again, he likes how she is interested in photography. He doesn't mind her clingy and overprotective personality. Considers her as a friend.

zachary & zoe boudreau [+] Although he prefers Zachary better, he gets along great with the both of them. Although he doesn't like agressive people, he doesn't seem to mind when it comes to the twins. He finds them easy to talk to.

kane truitt [*] Although he dislikes the fact that King doesn't like to relax, he doesn't mind that he likes sharing his opinions. He finds King slightly irritating, but doesn't mind that King is passionate about what he does.

donita astin [*] Her interest in photography is something that Luke admires, yet he doesn't really care about her. He dismisses her easily and doesn't really talk to her.

sky cameron [-] He has a negative relationship with her because of her carelessness and rudeness. He doesn't have a strong opinion on her as he doesn't know her well enough.

hazel garrett [*] Heavily dislikes her snarky and uninterested nature. He feels that she should apologize for her actions, but other than that, he feels that they'd be good friends. He finds her piercings strange.

adelae kingsley [*] He finds her fragile, but he wants to get to know her better. Her short-attention span is mildly irritating, but she seems cool.

cassius kingston [*] Although he doesn't like his "I'm perfect" vibe, he doesn't have a strong opinion on him as he barely knows him. They don't talk much, but Luke thinks he's cool.

zeppelin jaxon [+] To Luke, Zeppelin's appearance is scary and intimidating, but every time Zeppelin speaks, he laughs in his head. He doesn't seem as intimidating with his British accent and Luke gets along fine with him.

leona beaulieu [+] Leona seems like a nice person. Every time he sees her with her lollipops, he has to resist the urge to ask her for one. He likes how she's helpful and friendly. Luke hopes that they'll become friends and talk more often.

mirabelle lykke [*] Luke likes how she is outgoing and compassionate. Although her sarcasm and bluntness is something that he dislikes, Luke hopes that they'll be able to talk more often as she seems like a nice person.

vanessa émeraude [+] Again, Luke likes how she has an interest in photography. Like Vanessa, Luke also hates the winter and loves that she also likes dogs. He finds her easy to talk to, but he dislikes how she keeps to herself. He occasionally tries to make her open up to him.

rosie park [*] He doesn't like her cunning and prideful personality. He finds her irritating, but he knows he can learn to live with it. Although he doesn't say it out loud, he hopes that they can be friends.

ariane sorenson [*] He likes her social and fun nature. However, he heavily dislikes how she is repetitive. Her "bad girl" personality doesn't fit well with Luke. Because of this, Luke has a neutral relationship with her.
Last edited by Wolf Storm on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: guaranteed, I can blow your mind

Postby querencia » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:38 pm

" YOU CAN'T TAME ME
I'M THE SAME ME "
name esmerelda sawyer nickname esme, ella age 20 gender cisfemale cabin cabin 2 sexuality bisexual crush open build athletic height 5'10'' tattoo two roses on the back of her neck scars on the outside of both ankles likes rugby, loose clothes, candles, fireplaces, early mornings, warm drinks, the stars dislikes a slow pace, texting, cooking, energy drinks, airplanes, being ignored theme blow your mind by dua lipa
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
born and grew up in hawaii . youngest of six . a dreamer through and through . longs for a purpose . parents and siblings are all super successful . ended up being a prodigy rugby player & got a full scholarship . questions herself still . a glass half full kind of gal . gets anxious sometimes- a leftover from her younger years . tries to make others smile all the time . rarely gives up on anything, no matter how much she fails . falls in love with like.. everyone . gets shy about it but still outgoing at the same time . the best shoulder to cry on . thrives on attention despite wanting to be independent . not a willing leader but wants her opinions acknowledged when she's not . won't sugarcoat it if someones being stupid . not afraid of violence but only used it as a last resort . very touch oriented- something she picked up from her israeli mother . ended up at the cabin as she won the trip in a lottery at uni .

Last edited by querencia on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: and tonight I’m alive

Postby querencia » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:38 pm

T R I V I A - comes from a rich family so she always had tutors to help her excel in aca
demics . jewish . always wears sporty clothes . never goes anywhere without her gloves . wor
ks part time as a model . super talented in computer science . thrives on positive reinforcement .
training to be able to climb everest in the next year or so . hates the cold so much so
figured this trip would help prepare her . fluent in english and chinese . doodles on
herself constantly . always sleepy .

cassius kingston (pos/neu)
      esme thinks he's a dependable person and can
      relate a lot to his stubbornness. someone she
      wouldn't mind being a leader.
    xxxxxxxxxx zeppelin jaxon (neu)
    xxxxxxxxxxesme thinks well of zeppelin. she always tri
    xxxxxxxxxxes to look past first judgements and would l
    xxxxxxxxxxike to get to know him better

samantha harper whitmoore (neu)
      esme admires her ambition and is actua
      lly a tad jealous of it. she wouldn't mind get
      ting to know her better
    xxxxxxxxxxaiden sanders (pos)
    xxxxxxxxxxesme thinks he's a sweetheart and definitely
    xxxxxxxxxxan endearing guy

lavell lloyd (neu/neg)
      esme isn't sure of lavell at the moment. she
      's not a fan of their coarse behavior but she
      hopes to see a different side of him
    xxxxxxxxxx petru cazacu (neu)
    xxxxxxxxxxshe likes his cheerful attitude and relates t
    xxxxxxxxxxo his need for validation

jesse richards (pos/neu)
      he's a sweetie! she loves that he's a dork b
      ut would like to see how he is when he isn'
      t trying to impress others
    xxxxxxxxxx miranda matthews (neu)
    xxxxxxxxxxsince she's antisocial, esme's withholding
    xxxxxxxxxxjudgement until she knows her better.

celeste taylor adams (pos/neu)
      esme would rather she'd act like herself th
      an pretending for others, otherwise she thi
      nks she's pretty nice
    xxxxxxxxxxzoe boudreaou (neu)
    xxxxxxxxxxesme thinks she's a nice person and would lik
    xxxxxxxxxxe to know her better

zac boudreaou (neu)
      esme thinks he's pretty nice person overall
      and she can relate to his dreamer attitude,
      but his aggression at times gives her pause
    xxxxxxxxxxkane truitt (pos)
    xxxxxxxxxxesme loves that he speaks his mind and is s
    xxxxxxxxxxo passionate! she'd definitely like to know h
    xxxxxxxxxxim better

donita jones astin (pos/neu)
      esme thinks she just needs to come out of h
      er shell and they'd have a great time!
    xxxxxxxxxxluke evans (pos)
    xxxxxxxxxxesme thinks he's a great person and would l
    xxxxxxxxxxove to hang out with him!

sky cameron (pos/neu/neg)
      xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
    xxxxxxxxxxhazel b garrett (pos/neu/neg)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

shane r garret (pos/neu/neg)
    xxxxxxxxxx xleona beaulieu (pos/neu/neg)

adalae kingsley (pos/neu/neg)
    xxxxxxxxxx mirabelle lykke (pos/neu/neg)

vanessa émeraude (pos/neu/neg)
    xxxxxxxxxx rosie park (pos/neu/neg)
Last edited by querencia on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hazel And Shane Garrett

Postby ajax. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:40 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Full Name
Hazel Barbara Garrett, also goes by "Haze"
Sexuality
Bisexual/Panromantic
Height
Weight
140 lbs
eye colour
bright green
complexion
pale with freckles
hair colour
brunette > blonde
--------------------
Cabin
Three
Pets
A quirky German shepherd - Bradley Von Barkinson Garrett (Brad)
woodworking, swimming, hiking, purple flowers, reading when no-ones around(only when no-ones around), practicing archery, drawing/painting/writing(only Shane knows about it), skipping stones over water, skating/hockey, letting out her anger, lounging around on lazy days, chaos, sweet smelling candles
Dislikes
bright colours, confusing emotions, dogs, gardening, super-religious people, fishing, losing control of herself, high pitched singing, the recorder, gossip(kind of kind of not), hot weather
--------------------
Personality
to give everyone a brief description of Haze. She's snarky, sassy and very quick-witted. She doesn't apologize for her actions if she believes what she did was right, and is usually to stubborn if she's wrong. She doesn't consider herself loud but does tend to have a lot of energy. She flirts a lot but can become uninterested easily, and if someone really pushes her buttons she would get into a fistfight. She's not afraid of others and can easily stand up for herself even though her brother sometimes wishes she wouldn't. she can be rather judgemental and usually doesn't express feelings other than the basic ones like anger/happiness/boredom/sarcasm easily and can be passive aggressive at times.

History
Haze was about five or so years old when her birth parents divorced and her mother abandoned her, and almost closely after she was put into foster care then adopted by her foster-parents Melony and Richard Garrett, she changed her last name and became close with her adopted brother Shane. Though they were both adopted into a nice loving family they both got into trouble a lot, Haze and Shane, while they quarreled, stayed good friends even till adulthood.
---------------------
Tattoos
XXXX
piercings
XXX

Relations

[Samantha Whitmore] - Haze doesn't really like her controlling behavior or how she can have such an organized environment but she hadn't spoken to her really yet so she's willing to put that aside if she gets to know her better. [=]
[Aiden Sanders] - Haze thinks he's alright, he's a bit flamboyant for her tastes but sees him kind of like a dog in a human's body. [=]
[Lavell Lloyd] - Haze relates to his private nature and cooler personality, but isn't quite sure of him. [?]
[Petru Cazacu] - Haze thinks he's pretty quirky and kind of wants to talk to him a bit more to find out where he stands in her books. [+]
[Jessie Richards] - To Hazel he has a cute face but his personality is a bit too bubbly, but she feels she should talk to him more to see who he is as a person. [=]
[Miranda Mathews] - She seems a lot like Hazel and Shane combined, Haze thinks she's a interesting person. [=]
[Celeste Adams] - At first glance Haze thinks she's a lot like herself and wants to become friends and likes how she's super chill. [+]
[Zac and Zoe] - They seem pretty alright, their relationship with each other remind Hazel of her and her brother but she wants to get to know them. [=] [=]
[Kane Truitt] - He's not very laid back, and seems kind of controlling, Haze isn't very sure about him and doesn't look forward to sharing a cabin. [-]
[Donita Astin] - Hazel doesn't like her quiet personality or how she keeps to herself, she feels she gets along better with louder and more outgoing people. [-]
[Luke Evans] - Hazel thinks he seems cool, like a jock at school she wouldn't exactly interact with him but she's curious how he would be as her friend. [=]
[Esmeralda Sawyer] - Haze thinks she's really pretty, wants to become her friend and feels her optimistic personality would be great to be around a lot. [+]
[Sky Cameron] - She seems like someone Haze could become good friends with but doesn't really like her quiet personality or how she keeps to herself. [-]
[Shane Garrett] - He's her brother, they're closer than close but she thinks he's a bit overprotective because she can take care of herself and she doesn't need a bodyguard. [+]
[Adalae Kingsley] - she seems fairly nice and sweet, Haze wants to talk to her more and feels they could become friends rather easily. [+]
[Cassius Kinston] -
[Zeppelin Jaxon] -
[Leona Beaulieu] -
[Mira Lyyke] -
[vanessa émeraude] -
[Rosie Park] -
[savannah titania leventis] -
[beckette constantine wilder] -
[xx] -
[xx] -

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Full Name
Shane Richard Garrett
Sexuality
bisexual/romantic
Height
Weight
185 lbs
eye colour
Amber in sunlight, look almost black in the shade
complexion
tan with stubble
hair colour
brunette
--------------------
Cabin
one
Pets
A cute flamepoint name Milo
The wilderness and wildlife, swimming, playing and watching hockey, traveling though he hasn't done much of it, most sports in general, the winter, dogs but he prefers cats over most breeds, boxing, heights, horses, his hunting knife(will bring out in rp when bored)
Dislikes
over-controlling people, not knowing what you're doing in life but also being way too ambitious. the big city, quiet, calming music, white, catfish, chicken(its always too bland)
--------------------
Personality
Shane is loud and obnoxious and extremely stubborn and untrusting. He's extremely over-protective of Haze and isn't afraid to speak his mind rather than keep his thoughts to himself. he's kind and likes to talk to everyone unless he dislikes you and is very sweet and loyal to the friends he does make, but if he gets heated he will get into fights instead of telling you off. He's an adrenaline junkie and likes doing things that get the heart pumping like skydiving or bungee-jumping. he tends to flirt a lot if he's taken an interest in you but won't usually unless he knows you're straight/bi/gay depending on the gender. He can be sassy and cocky if he wants but doesn't usually try to come off as rude when giving first impressions.

History
Shane grew up in north philly and was put into foster care after his mother was killed, the case was closed short after, claiming it was domestic violence and that his father ran after committing the crime, but Shane states it was a homicide where both his parents died. he was adopted a few years before Hazel when he was eight and grew to love his adopted family. when they brought Hazel into the family at first he was jealous but grew to accept her and they soon became close like they were blood. he got into a bit of gang-related activity when he was in his senior era of highschool and got into some trouble but figured it out in the end.
---------------------
Tattoos
XXX
piercings
XX

Relations

[Samantha Harper] - Shane thinks she's not very laid back and seems like someone he'd butt heads with. [-]
[Aiden Sanders] - Shane likes him, he seems very outgoing and he wants to become buds. [+]
[Lavell Lloyd] - Shane can't talk to quiet people very easily and can never really see into their heads, he feels if Lavell was at least a bit more outgoing he'd like him better. [=]
[Petru Cazacu] - Shane thinks he's weird and like he doesn't really know whats going on. [-]
[Jessie Richards] - He's just the right kind of guy Shane thinks he could get along with. [+]
[Miranda Mathews] - She's caught Shane's interest and he's curious about getting to know her. [+]
[Celeste Adams] - Shane sees a lot of Hazel in her, he feels he might end up treating her like a sister. [+]
[Zac and Zoe] - He likes both of them, feels he could get along with them fairly well but isn't quite sure where it might end up. [=] [=]
[Kane Truitt] - After talking to him, Shane realized that he could get along with King quite well and wants to talk to him more. [+]
[Donita Astin] - She's a bit too quiet for Shane, he feels he'd have a hard time talking to her if he were to strike up a conversation. [=]
[Luke Evans] - He seems pretty cool, Shane wants to get to know him better. [+]
[Esmeralda Sawyer] - Shane likes how she knows where she's going in life. [+]
[Sky Cameron] - She has the same kind of persona as hazel but isn't as loud. [=]
[Hazel Garrett] - He feels she should be careful how she puts her words together, he doesn't like how she gets herself into trouble a lot and although he knows she can usually handle it, hes very overprotective of his little sister. [+]
[Adalae Kingsley] - She seems a bit fragile but no doubt nice. [+]
[Cassius Kinston] -
[Zeppelin Jaxon] -
[Leona Beaulieu] -
[Mira Lyyke] -
[vanessa émeraude] -
[Rosie Park] -
[savannah titania leventis] -
[beckette constantine wilder] -
[xx] -
[xx] -

[Key]
[=] - neutral
[+] - positive
[-] - negative
[?] - unsure
Last edited by ajax. on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 15 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:44 am

i finished esmerelda! if anyone wants a specific relation with her feel free to pm me! c:
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:10 pm

x
    xleona beaulieu !!
    x“ leo ” for short
    xastro sign is aries
    xninteen years old
    xfive foot six inches
    xfriendly & endearing
    xsomewhat reserved
    at first, once you get
    to know her tho she's
    v silly and ebullient
    xpassionate & fiery
    xsmart, quick-witted
    xcan be a lil sarcastic
    xholds grudges for a
    lifetime tbh
    xsuper goal orientated
    xobservant & attentive
    xsometimes impulsive
    xv helpful & altruistic
    xflirtatious, although
    she sucks at it
    xadores fashion, always
    dressed to impress
    xobsessed with animals
    xcarries lollipops around
    with her at all times
    xmusically inclined, likes
    singing. plays piano & guitar
    xlikes soccer & ice hockey
    xterrified of the dark for
    some reason!?
    xowns a floofboi named
    winnie, short for wynter
Last edited by moonlight, on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:11 pm

x
    relations here!