( ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴜs ) ➸ discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ( ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴜs ) ➸ discussion & forms

Postby glitter » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 am

Thanks!
[𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫]
════════════
(¯`· she/her
..`·. x est ·´¯)
entp 5w4 .·´
════════════
.Image
Image Image

════════════════════════
old user is royale | pms welcome.
uni student majoring in stats and
ecology/evolution [ ♡ ] trade me!
Image Image
░░ ░░░░░
collections
dwrf hamsters
owls,‎ squid, bats
pps bws, '19 fae,
‎'11 faire, bettas !
my sig shop
════════════

glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 am

Can I res alpha female
Also I saw a mistake on the main thread. They are to be sent to her after three years not moons :)
Also can she be one of the gods that can be seen by wolves because she can cure them and stuff?
Last edited by glitter on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
[𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫]
════════════
(¯`· she/her
..`·. x est ·´¯)
entp 5w4 .·´
════════════
.Image
Image Image

════════════════════════
old user is royale | pms welcome.
uni student majoring in stats and
ecology/evolution [ ♡ ] trade me!
Image Image
░░ ░░░░░
collections
dwrf hamsters
owls,‎ squid, bats
pps bws, '19 fae,
‎'11 faire, bettas !
my sig shop
════════════

glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Goddess of Weather ~ Vetra

Postby .Foxtrot. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:20 am

xx

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Full name ~ Vetra
      Name meaning ~ Vetra is derived
      from vētra, which is Latvian for storm.

Nicknames ~ 'V" or "Vet" but prefers
      her name.

Age ~ Ageless [Adult female]
      Gender ~ Female/Fae "♀"
      God of ~ The weather
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Sexuality ~ Demisexual - One who
      may experience sexual attraction after
      a strong emotional bond is formed.

Crush ~ None
      Mate ~ None
      Offspring ~ None
      Family ~ None
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxImage

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Prophet ~ Open
    Abilities ~ Weather manipulatin - Vetra can manipulate the weather on a large scale or on a smaller scale and use it in combat (training that is - she gets bored too easily). One way she uses it on a smaller scale, is that she creates clouds she can walk on (she will often go to the tribe's world and change the weather from the clouds). She will commonly use fog to allow her to attack from the shadows and targeted blasts of hailstorm or mini blizzards to push opponents back (her opponent is normally a tree). Vetra will often use electrical storms to bring hardships on the pack and torrential downpour to cause flash floods, if she is incredibly angry. Though droughts are what she often uses if she's a bit more forgiving. The abilities are also effected by her mood, if her emotions are strong enough she can't stop the effect they cause on the weather. If she is angry or shocked, thunder and lightning maybe heard or seen momentarily. Blizzards and hailstorms may also occur if she's angry. If she's incredibly happy, it will be a clear blue sky with some white fluffy clouds producing a small amount of rain and possibly a rainbow. If she's sad, grey clouds will be present and it will be raining quite heavily. Vetra has to keep concentration for her abilities to work otherwise the weather will default to that season's stereotypical weather pattern.
    Mutations ~ Fog form - She will only ever appear like this in foggy weather [see appearance below.]
    Requests ~ "I will only release my curse on the tribe if my request is completed. A wolf, be they pup, juvenile or adult, that is training or is a warrior or scout will be trapped in some form of extreme weather, they must survive and save another. But they will lose something dear to them, this will later be found and offered as a sacrifice."

Notable appearance traits ~ Light grey and white with some light brown accents | Grey eyes | Lithe and slender | Female
    Full appearance ~ Vetra is a light grey and white, with some light brown accents eurasian wolf. She stands at 110 cm and weighs in at 32 kg. Long white legs, a narrow white muzzle and slender stature, notable features of eurasian wolves. Vetra is a lithe female with well defined muscles covered by her plush and soft coat. She has piercing grey eyes that sometimes appear an extremely pale yellow, set delicately on her face. She has a black nose and black flews, yet has delicate pale pink paw pads. Her tail is decently thick in fur but not as thick as any grey wolves, much like any other eurasian wolf. Vetra also has the sweet smell of rainwater about her.
    Fog form ~ She appears as a greyscale version of herself. Her eyes remain the same colour. She seems to be slightly transparent, her legs are more transparent towards her feet (gradient). Her tail also appears to be fog, swirling around, yet keeps a tail like appearance.

Notable personality traits ~ pos. fearless, honest, hard-working, protective neu. independent, free, witty, intelligent neg. calculative, stubborn, manipulative, blunt
    Full personality ~ Vetra is incredibly independent, a free spirit if you will. She will do what she wants to do before that of what others want her to do, unless it puts others at risk as she'd rather not have a guilty conscience. However, if it is to do with her job the hardworking fae will be up for listening to instructions, though she often doesn't have to as she belongs to no hierarchy. Though, she will make sure to get the job done on time and to a high standard. Vetra can be unpredictable at best of ( much like the weather), it is hard to read and predict what she will do next. Vetra often doesn't even know what she is doing half of the time, so it's understandable why she is so unpredictable. The fae also uses her calculative and manipulative nature to manipulate others. Vetra's calculative nature can leave her cold and emotionless and more machine than a living organism, though she is 0% machine. This leaves her with the ability to hide her emotions and be well in control of them but sometimes she just can't control them and come out in fits of mood swings, which in turn affects the weather. When annoyed Vetra goes off like a firecracker and can't control herself, of course this makes her a formidable force but one that is blind. A few others might be able to calm her down and keep her emotions under control when they do rear their ugly heads. Obviously, this fae has an incredibly short temper and is often sadistic once angered. Vetra it is not put off by a bit of blood and will do anything to succeed in what she has to do, if she has to do this to punish others she will. Despite this, the fae does have a softer side. The fae can be caring to those she cares about (pups and innocents within the pack) and is a hard-working soul. Often considered a perfectionist, she won't give up till the job is done correctly. Brave and fearless, some may say foolish, she isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in or stand up in the face of danger. Clearly, this puts her in difficult situations that she can't always get out of unscathed. Her most iconic personality trait is her intelligence. This fae certainly has the brains and generally uses them rather than brute force. She is excellent at working out puzzles, problems and putting information together. Her intelligence does leave her quite the cynic, though. Sharped tongued and stubborn, this fae isn't easily persuaded, she will need physical proof and is often quite a witty a character. Blunt in what she says she can't be help be a little bit too honest, honesty is the best policy in her books, that is unless honesty will get you killed. She is generally trustworthy and an extremely protective and loyal fae. Vetra would die protecting someone she cares about.
Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Healer ~ Loco

Postby .Foxtrot. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 am

xx

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Full name ~ Loco
      Name meaning ~ Named after
      the patron of healers and plants.

Nicknames ~ His name is already
      pretty short.

Age ~ 4 years [Adult]
      Gender ~ Male/Brute "♂"
      Rank ~ Healer
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Sexuality ~ Pansexual - One who is attracted to all genders and/or sexes.
      Crush ~ None
      Mate ~ None
      Offspring ~ None
      Family ~ None
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Notable appearance traits ~ Dark brown with grey flecks and greying muzzle | Light amber eyes | lithe and slender | Male
    Full appearance ~ Loco is a dark brown with grey flecks and greying muzzle eurasian wolf. He stands at 100 cm and weighs in at 30 kg. Long dark brown legs, a narrow muzzle and slender stature, notable features of eurasian wolves. Loco is a lithe and slender male with a plush and soft coat. He has light amber eyes that sometimes appear an amber like olive colour (in certain lights). He has a black nose, black flews and black paw pads. His tail is decently thick in fur but not as thick as any grey wolves, much like any other eurasian wolf. Loco also has the confusing smell of many herbs about him.

Notable personality traits ~ pos. kind, hardworking, gentle, brave neu. stoic, loyal, quiet, timing neg. emotionless, serious, not talkative, cold
    Full personality ~ Loco is a very quiet brute, he is so quiet some even think he's mute. He prefers it that way it means less wolves will talk to him. Loco only speaks when spoken to but otherwise he isn't one for starting or contributing to conversation, He believes it is a waste of his time. He also is as quiet in the way he moves as he is nature, silent. This often can shock others when he has quietly made himself present. Loco will often wait for the right time before striking up a conversation, when he must. Many see him as emotionless, which is true to a point. After the death of his sister he promised to never share his emotions again and to never care for anyone. He was especially close to River, while she was still alive he was very outgoing and playful. This true nature of him comes out only rarely anymore but does when he feels safe and comfortable and he has warmed up his frozen heart to those around him. Despite all this he is loyal to his pack and takes his job very seriously. Loco is also a brave and stoic wolf. He isn't one to complain and will often go along with what others say. Time is very important to him, and he's pretty good at timing everything he does for the best affect. On the inside, Tempus is a very kind, gentle and caring brute but it's locked inside of him - for now.

Sum up of history ~ "I have nothing much to say on the matter"
    Full history ~ Loco was born to Night and Lupus, along with his two siblings; Belladonna and River. He is one of the triplets and was born into a litter of three; him, Belladonna and River. Belladonna was born a stillbirth, so Loco can't remember her. Loco was very close to his remaining littermate River. Loco had a pretty normal life, growing up in the pack. But this wouldn't last. Loco had developed his abilities from his father, Lupus, and his pelt colour. He seemed to have a talent for identifying herbs. As a pup he would be taught healing by his father while River was taught to be a hunter by there mother. After only a few months when she was only a few months old, the same age as Loco of course, she was playing around a body of water when she slipped in and wasn't able to swim out and eventually drowned. Their parents had tried to save her but to no avail. Night later died that night because of a heart attack but many believe it was because of River's death and the fact she had turned away from the pup for a second and she'd already disappeared under the water. Eventually his father died because of an illness, which he wasn't able to fight off. Loco blames his mother for River's death and became cold towards his remaining family, his father.
Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Scout ~ Gama

Postby .Foxtrot. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 am

x

xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Full name ~ Gama
      Name meaning ~ Named after
      the Portuguese explorer, Vasco da Gama.

Nicknames ~ None, her name
      is already pretty short.

Age ~ 5 years [Adult]
      Gender ~ Female/Fae "♀"
      Rank ~ Scout
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Sexuality ~ Heterosexual - One who
      is sexually attracted to the opposite gender/sex.

Crush ~ None
      Mate ~ None
      Offspring ~ None
      Family ~ Tlahuicole
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Notable appearance traits ~ Blonde and grey with black and white accents. | Pale yellow eyes | Large and muscular | Female
    Full appearance ~ Gama is a blonde and grey with black and white accents eurasian and grey wolf cross. She stands at 115 cm and weighs in at 36 kg. Long white and blonde legs and a narrow white muzzle, notable features of eurasian wolves. But her stockier and broader stature is derived from her grey wolf ancestry. Gama is a large female with well defined muscles covered by a plush and soft coat. She has dull pale yellow eyes. She has a black nose, black flews and black paw pads. Her tail is extremely fluffy and soft, like most grey wolves. Gama also has the soft smell of honey about her.

Notable personality traits ~ pos. caring, trustworthy, motherly, humorous neu. intelligent, curious, classy, loyal neg. overly helpful, unobservant, stubborn, childish
    Full personality ~ Gama is a caring fae who always looks out for others. She can be very motherly and is seen as a mother figure in the pack. She will give her time up to make sure everyone in the pack is ok. Gama is renowned for uplifting others spirits giving them motherly advice and if anyone's injured she will help them to get better in anyway she can, well she'll try and help the healer but she causes a mess so she is quickly ushered away. But do you need someone to talk to? Need an ear to listen? Gama's your fae. Gama is always ready to listen to your problems, your troubles and just to talk to you. She's a great listener that won't judge you so she's great to confide in. This has also shown her to be trustworthy with many canine's in her pack's secrets. Oh boy, does this fae love to tell jokes! Gama loves to cheer other up and her favourite way is to cheer them up by telling them jokes and funny tales. She loves to see smiles creep on the faces of even the less humorous. Bright, light-hearted, funny jokes are what this fae likes to tell. I was up all night wondering where the Sun had gone… then it dawned on me. Some of them can be good and some, well, just cheesy. Gama is as playful as a pup. She loves to dance around and play in the snowy fields in the winter, roll around in the flowers in the spring, run in the stream in summer and kick the leaves jovially during autumn. She will sometimes play games with the pups. She will also loves to tell the little ones "funny" jokes. However, this can cause her to act too childish and often lacks responsibilities. Also loving to explore, this curious fae will be into anything; going on an adventure, figuring stuff out. Though this can get her into danger but allows her to find new and interesting things. You can bet this girl has class. Every step she takes she seems to just glide and dance across the floor. Every thing she does is so graceful and beautiful. Like most she loves to daydream to escape reality. She loves to get lost in her imagination. After all she can go where ever she wants to in her mind. Once she's daydreaming it's hard to snap her out of it but this can lead her to be a bit unobservant. Gama is loyal to the end and will defend those she loves till the end. She will always be by your side when you need her, no matter what. Though Gama can sometimes be loyally blind and won't want to see the bad side of her friends. She can also become stubborn and won't believe anyone who goes against someone she cares about. Gama is most definitely a bright wolf in every way. She gains most of her intelligence from her mistakes and experiences. She is capable of solving difficult problems. Summer uses her intelligence to help others. Summer may only be 6 years old but she is wise beyond her years. She is often referred to being like an encyclopaedia. Like with her intelligence she has learnt all of her wisdom from mistakes and experiences and continues to use them to help others. Often others will come to her for words of advice and questions they need answering.

Sum up of history ~ "I've had a pretty normal life"
    Full history ~ Gama had a pretty standard life, she was born and raised in the pack. She was born to Columbus and Boudicca, and was their first and last litter. The littler consisted of two pups: Gama and Tlahuicole. Both of their parents were already old when they had the two pups, but Boudicca managed to survive (despite her age) and care for the pups. Both pups worked hard as an apprentice as to not make their parents fools. Soon Gama would become a scout and Tlahuicole would become a warrior. Less than a month later, the elderly, Boudicca became sick and died in her sleep. Columbus also died that night, yet there seemed to be nothing wrong with him. Some theorised he died of a broken heart. After mourning their parents and celebrating their lives, both Gama and Tlahuicole lived normal lives.
Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Warrior ~ Tlahuicole

Postby .Foxtrot. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:22 am

xxxxxx

xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Full name ~ Tlahuicole
      Name meaning ~ Named after a
      Tlaxcaltec warrior noted for his skill and
      ethical standards.

Nicknames ~ Cole, he prefers it over
      his real name.

Age ~ 5 years [Adult]
      Gender ~ Male/Brute "♂"
      Rank ~ Warrior
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Sexuality ~ Heterosexual - One who
      is sexually attracted to the opposite
      gender/sex.

Crush ~ None
      Mate ~ None
      Offspring ~ None
      Family ~ Gama
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Notable appearance traits ~ Rust and grey with black and white accents | Grey eyes | Large and muscular | Male
    Full appearance ~ Cole is a rust and grey with black and white accents eurasian and grey wolf cross. He stands at 120 cm and weighs in at 40 kg. Long white and rust legs and a narrow white muzzle, notable features of eurasian wolves. But his stockier and broader stature and larger ears come from his grey wolf father. Cole is a large male with well defined muscles covered by a plush and soft coat. He has piercing grey eyes. He has a black nose, black flews and black paw pads. His tail is extremely fluffy and soft, like most grey wolves. Cole also has the distinct smell of oak about her.

Notable personality traits ~ pos. honest, kind, gracious, merciful neu. energetic, humorous, protective, strong neg. jealous, covetous, stubborn, silver tongued
    Full personality ~ An energetic and fun loving brute, Cole is always the one to look on the bright side and make a bad situation a good one. He is a brave warrior and will do anything to prove himself, unless it goes against his beliefs. Protective of his pack and those he's fond of, he will protect them with his life - no questions asked! This brute will not back down from a fight and is ferocious fighter. However, this shows his stubbornness that is translated into his everyday life, showing he is not easily persuaded by others and quite hard to convince him to do something. Cole's fighting style generally focuses on his strength, so he is vulnerable to fast attacks. Cole is a strong and powerful wolf mentally and physically and he isn't easily broken down. Cole also loves to run around and tell jokes, showing his humorous and clownish side but he can also be serious especially if it is to do with his job. But most of the time this large brute acts like one very very large pup. Cole can keep a level head in dangerous situations, thus showing he can be the voice of reason in a troublesome situation and be quite the silver tongued brute. Though this isn't generally used for others best interests usually his own, though he still is quite the persuasive talker. He generally isn't very selfish but he can be very jealous of what others have got and quite covetous, showing his desire to have what others have. Despite this he is honest and seeks to never tell a lie, though little white lies are ok if they cause good and are less likely to cause a disaster. The brute is kind and loving and generally puts others before himself. This brute is gracious and merciful towards others, he tries to make the least amount of enemies he can.

Sum up of history ~ "Pretty boring life, with some down times, but still good."
    Full history ~ Tlahuicole had a pretty standard life, he was born and raised in the pack. He was born to Columbus and Boudicca, and was their first and last litter. The littler consisted of two pups: Gama and Tlahuicole. Both of their parents were already old when they had the two pups, but Boudicca managed to survive (despite her age) and care for the pups. Both pups worked hard as an apprentice as to not make their parents fools. Soon Gama would become a scout and Tlahuicole would become a warrior. Less than a month later, the elderly, Boudicca became sick and died in her sleep. Columbus also died that night, yet there seemed to be nothing wrong with him. Some theorised he died of a broken heart. After mourning their parents and celebrating their lives, both Gama and Tlahuicole lived normal lives.
Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e u p h o r i a » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:57 am

→ NOAH ←
╒═══════════════════════════════════════════╕
ꜰᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Noah ➤ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Noe
ᴀɢᴇ: Whatever you perceive it to be ➤ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male ➤ ɢᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ: Honesty and Wisdom

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════╛

Pʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ: Not chosen
      Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs/Pᴏᴡᴇʀs: Noah's abilities may not seem as flashy or as powerful as those of the other gods, but there is value to be held within what he can give. He has the power to grant any wolf the knowledge of anything, and he can tell when a wolf is lying. Noah can also manifest truths into physical objects that he feels accurately represents that truth. The same for Lies.
      Mᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: He does not currently have any, nor does he wish for them.
      Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs: Two pups shall be raised differently; one, raised to value knowledge and honesty while the other will be raised to be violent and specialize in battle. The two, when full grown, will battle to the death. If Noah is satisfied with the outcome of the battle, he will return.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
⤷ APPEARANCE ⤶
『With fur so white, it was almost as if he was made of fresh snow.』
❝ Noah chooses to appear as pure white wolf that leans towards the smaller side for males. Occasionally, he makes the fur around his paws more brown, but his reason for that is not known. His fur in length is long, but despite all that, underneath the layer of fur he is quite muscular. He has a regal stature ad typically tends to walk with his head held up high. His eyes are a sharp grey with spots of bright blue. ❞

⤷ PERSONALITY ⤶
Distant and calculating
❝ Noah is far from friendly and can often be described as a grump. He rarely spends time with the other deities and instead fancies the company of the dead. He lets them do the talking, and listens about their 'alive' days. Noah despises the kind of dead wolves that lie about their life, glorifying the days when they were alive. Unlike the others, Noah does not make his statements vague towards mortals; when they ask for advice he will give it in a way that he believes they will understand. However, while his advice is somewhat free his knowledge certainly isn't. He absolutely hates giving pure knowledge as he feels "they are cheating at life" with that said knowledge. Any mortal would have to pay a hefty price. Noah also has some one-sided beef with Tauriel- For one, he is certainly no fan of war and ever since Tauriel casted her curse upon the pack, he has no longer been able to converse with several of the dead since they now walk the normal world. ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╒═══════════════════════════════════════════╕
ᴄʀᴜsʜ: none ➤ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ: none
ᴏꜰꜰsᴘʀɪɴɢ: none ➤ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ: none

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by e u p h o r i a on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e u p h o r i a » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

༺UMBER༻

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

『surely there is
something to look
forward to every
tomorrow? 』

BUT WHY WON'T
TOMORROW COME?

✂ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

personality

Umber is a very cheerful wolf, even when the pack is cursed. She tries her best to brighten up other wolves and is very bouncy herself. She quite enjoys jumping through snow and playing whenever when she's supposed to be scouting.

physical

Umber is small for a wolf but she is very swift and will put up a fight.

genderxxxrankxxxagexxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxscoutxxxxxxxxxxxxpan

✂ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Last edited by e u p h o r i a on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:11 am

R o y a l e. wrote:Can I res alpha female
Also I saw a mistake on the main thread. They are to be sent to her after three years not moons :)
Also can she be one of the gods that can be seen by wolves because she can cure them and stuff?

ahh my mistake, ill fix that soon. I feel like if all wolves could see her it kinda destroys the whole purpose of her being a god. perhaps only the medics can see her? or she can choose when she can be seen or not, like invisibility? maybe then it will be okay. and yes you may reserve the alpha ^.^

XxEuphoriaxX wrote:Res for God of Honesty and Wisdom, if possible?

will reserve when im off mobile!
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:28 am

──── ──I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN.

──── ── ──── ── ────
    01. augustine, aliased as august 02. intact fem,
    fae, she-wolf 03. two years and several months
    old, born on the fourth of august 04. timber w
    olf with a bit of dog 05. pansexual/roman 06.
    no love interest, mate or offspring. 07 voiceee
Last edited by astrohund on Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me