~Hiddenclan Discussion Post~

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ~Hiddenclan Discussion Post~

Postby mastergirl7 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:46 am

Okay done my first thing

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Dovewing
    Name: Dovewing
    Personality: creative, gentle, observant, secretive
    Dovewing is a rather quiet cat, who tends to make friends with everyone while never getting really close to anyone. She's a hard worker and once she takes on a task she is sure to finish it no matter what it takes, unable to leave things half done. When problems arise she tends to be one that comes up with an out of the box idea to fix it, thinking of things that others might find strange but that work none the less.
    History: Born into the clan Doverwing was the only kit in her litter, growing up alone probably had a bit to do with her personality. Even though there were other kits in the nursery, she spent more of her time just watching them and the others, taking to listening to the elder's stories more often than not. This continued as she grew older, opting to stay on the edge of groups and watching others interact before she tried to do so herself. She grew into a warrior though, earning the suffix wing for her speed and jumping ability, the prefix dove of course for her pelt.
    Mate/Crush: open
    Kin: none alive

Wolffang
    Name: Wolffang
    Personality: clever, loyal, protective, blunt
    Wolffang is you average tom warrior, loyal to his clan before anything and protective of anything he deems important. He has a soft spot for kits and will still listen to the elder's stories when they tell them to others. Don't take this for meaning he is soft though, his sharp tongue and blunt responses often come off laced with thorns and more than one have been hurt, with out so much as an apology. He knows what he is doing though, clever in his way and in how he fights, helping to earn his name.
    History: Like most Wolffang was born into the clan in a large litter with three other siblings all she-cats. So, of course, he was a bit of a push over as a kit, always being told to play softer with his sisters although they didn't seem to mind. Even at this age, he was bad at holding his tongue, saying things that came to mind and saying them however he thought not caring what others thought in return. As he grew his loyalty to his clan did and he just wanted to be the best warrior he could, working hard as an apprentice until he earned his warrior name. Wolf for his pelt color like his fathers and fang for his sharp battle skills.
    Kin: one alive sister (Rosethorn), and father (Hawktail), not roleplayed right now so names can change if need be.

Fawnpaw
    Name: Fawnpaw➝Fawnjump
    Personality: adventurous, challenging, open, devious, impatient
    Fawnpaw is not a she-cat you would expect after hearing her name, while one would expect a timid cat she is the exact opposite. She's a bubbly young molly who is ready to take on the world. When something happens she is always in the middle of it, rather it be because she caused it or because she wants to know what's going on. Because of her boundless energy she always wants to be doing something and has trouble doing simple tasks as she always wants to do more.
    History: Born into a litter of two Fawnpaw took on the role of the outgoing one, always leading her brother into trouble even from a young age. Being born into the clan she found life a bit boring and always wondered if there was more out there, needless to say she intends to find out.
    Kin: Emberpaw (brother)

Emberpaw
    Name: Emberpaw➝Emberstone
    Personality: calm, collected, focused, witty
    The opposite of his sister Emberpaw is a lot calmer and collected, trying to balance out his sister's boundless energy. He is more often than not the reasonable one of the pair, always reminding her of the trouble they could get into or warning her of danger. Because of this, he is a lot more observant, noticing a lot more than his sister and generally planning out things after she comes up with the ideas. To keep up with his sister he had become very witty, having a sarcastic come back to keep her in check at most comments she lets out.
    History: Growing up with Fawnpaw was a bit of a hand full but Emberpaw wouldn't trade his sister for anything. Although he seemed to be reluctant at first with Fawnpaw's adventures he slowly grew to like them and after one went bad with his sisters lack of planning he took on the role of planning what would happen after she came up with the ideas.
    Kin: Fawnpaw (sister)
Last edited by Yellow. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Alright, accepted, I'll add them soon :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Thanks c: All finished up now.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Name: Silverpaw Silversong

Personality: Silverpaw is a rather quiet cat. She likes to chat around but doesn't really know what to say. She's kind and likes perfection, always trying to get it right. She always was kind to others but that doesn't mean she wasn't stubborn at times. Sometimes it feels like as if she doesn't need help, but she always does; she thinks she knows the warrior code ways but she doesn't, making a few mistakes or so. She would always try to prove herself but that would sometimes get her into trouble, making her even more determined.

History: Born outside of the clan, she was taken in at a young age. Her mother & father, both rouges, left her. When she was found in Hiddenclan she was taught the Warrior Code at a young age. When she finally realized she was different (half rouge, half clan), she always wanted to prove herself to be just like the other kits, born inside and not outside of Hiddenclan.

Mate/Crush: [None, yet]

Kin: [None]
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
i'm back from the dead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Yellow. wrote:
Dovewing
    Name: Dovewing
    Personality: creative, gentle, observant, secretive
    Dovewing is a rather quiet cat, who tends to make friends with everyone while never getting really close to anyone. She's a hard worker and once she takes on a task she is sure to finish it no matter what it takes, unable to leave things half done. When problems arise she tends to be one that comes up with an out of the box idea to fix it, thinking of things that others might find strange but that work none the less.
    History: Born into the clan Doverwing was the only kit in her litter, growing up alone probably had a bit to do with her personality. Even though there were other kits in the nursery, she spent more of her time just watching them and the others, taking to listening to the elder's stories more often than not. This continued as she grew older, opting to stay on the edge of groups and watching others interact before she tried to do so herself. She grew into a warrior though, earning the suffix wing for her speed and jumping ability, the prefix dove of course for her pelt.
    Kin: none alive

Wolffang
    Name: Wolffang
    Personality: clever, loyal, protective, blunt
    Wolffang is you average tom warrior, loyal to his clan before anything and protective of anything he deems important. He has a soft spot for kits and will still listen to the elder's stories when they tell them to others. Don't take this for meaning he is soft though, his sharp tongue and blunt responses often come off laced with thorns and more than one have been hurt, with out so much as an apology. He knows what he is doing though, clever in his way and in how he fights, helping to earn his name.
    History: Like most Wolffang was born into the clan in a large litter with three other siblings all she-cats. So, of course, he was a bit of a push over as a kit, always being told to play softer with his sisters although they didn't seem to mind. Even at this age, he was bad at holding his tongue, saying things that came to mind and saying them however he thought not caring what others thought in return. As he grew his loyalty to his clan did and he just wanted to be the best warrior he could, working hard as an apprentice until he earned his warrior name. Wolf for his pelt color like his fathers and fang for his sharp battle skills.
    Kin: one alive sister (Rosethorn), and father (Hawktail), not roleplayed right now so names can change if need be.

Fawnpaw
    Name: Fawnpaw➝Fawnjump
    Personality: adventurous, challenging, open, devious, impatient
    Fawnpaw is not a she-cat you would expect after hearing her name, while one would expect a timid cat she is the exact opposite. She's a bubbly young molly who is ready to take on the world. When something happens she is always in the middle of it, rather it be because she caused it or because she wants to know what's going on. Because of her boundless energy she always wants to be doing something and has trouble doing simple tasks as she always wants to do more.
    History: Born into a litter of two Fawnpaw took on the role of the outgoing one, always leading her brother into trouble even from a young age. Being born into the clan she found life a bit boring and always wondered if there was more out there, needless to say she intends to find out.
    Kin: Emberpaw (brother)

Emberpaw
    Name: Emberpaw➝Emberstone
    Personality: calm, collected, focused, witty
    The opposite of his sister Emberpaw is a lot calmer and collected, trying to balance out his sister's boundless energy. He is more often than not the reasonable one of the pair, always reminding her of the trouble they could get into or warning her of danger. Because of this, he is a lot more observant, noticing a lot more than his sister and generally planning out things after she comes up with the ideas. To keep up with his sister he had become very witty, having a sarcastic come back to keep her in check at most comments she lets out.
    History: Growing up with Fawnpaw was a bit of a hand full but Emberpaw wouldn't trade his sister for anything. Although he seemed to be reluctant at first with Fawnpaw's adventures he slowly grew to like them and after one went bad with his sisters lack of planning he took on the role of planning what would happen after she came up with the ideas.
    Kin: Fawnpaw (sister)

when you use a unoriginal warrior name and use my pic ;v;
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:09 pm

┌───[ 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 ] ───┐
xxxxxappearance
    nothing especially extraordinary about his physical
    appearance that isn’t a familiar feature in others. bearing
    a coat of dusty grey-brown tones, his pelt isn’t exceptionally
    colored save for the woven patterns of darker stripes curling
    over his shoulders, hips and back in fanciful patterns. tail
    similarly colored but tipped and ringed in white. likewise his
    back feet are socked, the toes on his right paw bristling
    colorlessly as is his chest, cheeks and stomach. both ears
    have colored backs but the right one bleeds its darker
    shade over his blue eyes.
    xxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxpersonality
    an earnest soul who strives to make each day
    better than the one that came before, bravewind
    is everything that his name suggests. or does he?
    boisterous and candid he may be, bravewind is
    a cat of strong virtues. it is a point of pride and a
    firm belief in responsibility that makes his both
    chivalrous and hardy in equal measures, expressing
    leniency where he can, and a firm paw when he
    cannot. but like the wind, he is fickle. at his core
    he is a selfish creature, one who wants for more than
    what is before his – to do more than what’s been
    given. In his reckless ambition he holds within his
    heart a Judas, lying in wait for the bitter touch of
    failures to loosen its chains.
    xxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxgeneral info
    age [ 44 moons ] gender [ tom ]
    rank [ warrior ] sexuality [ bisexual ]

└─────────────────┘
Last edited by kiwi sauce on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:17 pm

CyanSakura & .cherrynose.-Accepted, i'll add your cats soon! :)

~Nugget~-Unless you took the picture yourself/edited it from the original with permission (In which case i will ask Yellow to change it), theres nothing wrong with Yellow. using the same photo as you did, keep in mind photos are just to refrence how your cat looks, their fur/eye color, body type, ect...
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:22 pm

I went a head and changed it anyway, I hadn't noticed it was the same one or I would not have used it as reference sorry about that.
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:25 pm

Alright, and don't worry about it Yellow. :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me