sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ (Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ (Discussion)

Postby energy. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:33 pm

♡Noodle♡ wrote:
Sounds good!
(Maybe Neith could be with Matunaagd and Ekon.)

sure
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ (Discussion)

Postby munchqueen » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Aragorn and Elizabeth could talk, when the roleplay starts??? c;<
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lotus | the Prideful Alpha

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:14 pm

╒═══════════╕
name Lotus
nickname n/a
age 3 Years Old
gender Fae, She-Wolf
rank/pack Alpha of the Pride Pack
sexuality Demisexual
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
pos traits Protective, Charming, Loyal
neu traits Stubborn, Witty, Intelligent
neg traits Prideful, Arrogant
likes Pups, Hunting
dislikes Asking for help
fears Thunder, Drowning
╘═══════════╛
╒═══════════╕
fur color Dark Grey
eye color Violet Blue
markings Silver/Cream Highlights
build Petite, Slender
height 2.3 ft @ Shoulder
weight 46.5 Pounds
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
secret crush Hart
mate Rain
friends Open, PM Me
family Deceased
offspring Aegis & Rosetta
other n/a
╘═══════════╛
Personality;
Lotus is the epitome of independent. She hates asking others for help. She is a very prideful wolf who prefers to do things all by her lonesome. Some might consider Lotus to be closed off. She is still the playful, charming, and energetic wolf she was as a pup but there is an edge to it now. She isn't quite as open and trusting as she used to be. But to those she does love and trust, she is fiercely protective. She is an incredibly keen and intelligent fae who uses her smarts to outwit those who are bigger and stronger than she is.

History; Lotus wasn't born into her current pack. Rather, she was born in a pack many moons journey from her current home. Lotus was the daughter of her former pack's Alpha pair. Their only daughter. The runt of the litter, she often struggled to keep up with her two older brothers, Gale and Whirlwind. They were much stronger than she, and oftentimes bullied her for their own amusement. But Lotus wasn't some meek little fae. She was the daughter of an Alpha and it didn't take long before she learned to use her intelligence to outsmart and best the pair. Lotus was always a lively pup, beloved by her packmates. She was also a natural born leader and she excelled where her brothers did not. Lotus was six months old when her parents named her their heir, rather than either of her brothers. This was a very rare occurrence, naming a female as the heir, but her parents strongly believed she was better equipped to lead the pack. Gale and Whirlwind were greatly displeased by their parents' choice. So much so, that they began plotting to dispose of their sister. Unfortunately for them, Lotus had long since learned how to evade her brothers' attempts and their plan failed. The pack turned on the two brothers, driving them away, and for awhile things were peaceful. Their parents began to groom Lotus to take over as Alpha. Things had never been better. And they would only get better. About the time Lotus turned one, she was hunting alone out by the river when a scent caught her attention. The scent of a stranger. The scent belonged to Rain, a young loner who had been injured in a hunt and wandered into pack territory by accident.

Lotus tried to be tough but she couldn't deny an injured wolf help and took him back to her pack to get medical attention. Her parents were rightfully livid but Lotus stood by her decision and Rain was permitted to stay, under the condition that the young Fae knew he was her resposibility. Lotus spent an entire season caring for the injured brute, helping him get back on his paws. And I'm that time, she fell head over heels in love with him. She begged her parents to allow him to stay, but they were pretty adamant. He would have to leave as soon as he was healed. Lotus was devastated. As well as furious. Rain asked her to run away with him, but she hesitated. The pack was all she had ever known and the thought of leaving that scared her. But Rain was persistent and when the time came for him to leave, Lotus found herself following him. Not long after, Lotus gave birth to three beautiful pups. She named them Aegis, Rosetta, and Burn. Burn was the runt of the litter, and unlike Lotus when she was born he was just TOO small and TOO fragile. Too weak. He didn't make it to his third moon. But Aegis and Rosetta were stronger. Lotus put all her effort into raising them and ensuring they were strong and noble wolves.Things were going great for awhile there until Rain started disappearing more and more. The pups were old enough to be left alone at this point and so one day Lotus followed him... straight back into the heart of her old territory.

Turns out Rain had been in league with Gale and Whirlwind all along and already had a mate and pups waiting for his return. His job had been to woo her and lead her away from her pack, giving the brothers a chance to move in and take over the pack, killing their parents in the process. He was also supposed to have killed her and, as far as her brothers knew he had, but he couldn't cbring himself to do it. Lotus was absolutely devastated by this turn of events. She had truly believed Rain loved her. When confronted, Rain begged her to understand; that he had come to care for her... but Lotus refused to listen and drive him off. Taking her pups, she fled her home once and for all with her tail between her legs. She traveled for many moons, sleeping by day and travelling under the cover of dark until she arrived in a new territory and was taken in by the pack there. That was a year ago and she has comfortably made her home with her new packmates, even ascending to Alpha after defeated the former one in a fight.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aegis & Rosetta | the Twins

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:43 pm

╒═══════════╕
name Aegis
nickname n/a
age 1.5 Yrs Old
gender Brute
rank Subordinate
pack Pride Pack
sexuality Hetrosexual
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
pos traits ...
neu traits ...
neg traits ...
likes ...
dislikes ...
fears ...
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
fur color ...
eye color ...
markings ...
build ...
height ...
weight ...
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
secret crush ...
mate ...
friends ...
family ...
offspring ...
other n/a
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
name Rosetta
nickname n/a || Rose, Rosie
age 1.5 Yrs Old
gender Fae
rank Subordinate
pack Pride Pack
sexuality Demisexual
╘═══════════╛
╒═══════════╕
pos traits ...
neu traits ...
neg traits ...
likes ...
dislikes ...
fears ...
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
fur color ...
eye color ...
markings ...
build ...
height ...
weight ...
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
secret crush ...
mate ...
friends ...
family ...
offspring ...
other n/a
╘═══════════╛

Personality;

History;
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sheik :: sin of greed :: alpha

Postby razzberry » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 am

────────(the sixth sin )───────
─────(the sin of greed )───────

name. sheik XXXXXXXX scent. burnt wood
    gender. female XXXXXX orient. heterosexual
    age. four years XXXXXX crush. none, pm me
    pack. pack of greed XX mate. none, pm me
    rank. alpha XXXXXXXXX kin. open
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sheik is a wolf who is always craving for more than she has. much alike
    the sin of which she is a perfect epitome of, that burning desire within
    her to posses more than she needs consumes her entire being. sheik is
    a cunning wolf who knows how to get what she wants with simple wor
    ds and, if need be, forceful actions. she's a smooth talker, which is a
    fortunate trait for someone as greedy as her to possess. bloodshed and
    mercy will not halter her actions when she knows what she wants. sheik
    cares deeply about her pack, which may be hard for outsiders to belie
    ve based on the uncanny similarity she has to the sin of greed. as mani
    pulative a wolf as she is, sheik does have her good points. she is an avid
    leader who's strong-heartedness has led her pack to thrive for years th
    ough she is also a firm believer in justice and crimes within her pack do
    not go unpunished. while her heart is dark with greed,sheik does have a
    soul and isn't completely out of tune with it. if there is one thing that
    this canine is not capable of being greedy with is love. she had witnes
    sed years ago how one particular wolf craved too much of it and eventu
    ally it destroyed him. though the idea of love doesn't entice her, the ap
    peal of sharing a mutual love with another has always been part of her.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Last edited by razzberry on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sin of greed >> relations

Postby razzberry » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 am

ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ
        ☁ : negative
        ☆ : positive
        ⚐ : neutral

⚠ : no contact, greatly dislikes [contact, verbally or physically, should not be present between sheik and said wolf]
        ☮ : peaceful [indicates sheik respects said wolf and has a peaceful attitude towards them]
        ♥ : potential love interest
        ⚯ : kin

𝐀 𝐋 𝐏 𝐇 𝐀 ' 𝐒

Matunaagd :: sin of anger :: ⚐
        > like most, she knows to be wary of the destructive, tatonic alpha of the anger pack. both share the similar selfishness, ambition,
        and determination, though they display it in different ways. sheik has not had major problems with the brute, though if they had she would most likely treat them as inferior to anything else, they have had many disputes in the past, what with her greedy tongue and his barbaric temper.

Lotus :: sin of pride :: ⚐
        > sheik shows the same interest in the alpha of the pride pack as she does in the others - none. she cares little for the fae and has never really bothered to stir up conflict with the pride pack as she doesn't particularly see them as a huge threat or as something she can't take care of quickly and efficiently.

Elizabeth :: sin of envy :: ☆☮
        > the only alpha who sheik even gives the time of day. elizabeth resembles sheik down to a check in terms of where their head is at, with that same 'i see what i want and i take it' attitude. she has developed a peaceful relationship with the elder alpha and sheik actually holds her in a very high respect.

Bishop :: sin of lust :: ⚐
        > with little encounters with the lustful alpha, sheik does not know whether to hold the male in high or low regards. regardless, bishop is the least of her worries - unless he has something she wants or is the one she wants. sheik finds his pack rather bothersome, what with their uncontrolled hormones that could be scented from a mile away, and a distraction that could either be your worst nightmare or sweetest daydream.

Name :: sin of gluttony :: relation
        > expl.

Sandalio :: sin of sloth :: relation
        > expl.

𝐋 𝐈 𝐄 𝐔 𝐓 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐒

Neith :: anger :: ☁⚠
        > the canine equivalent of a pesky mosquito. at least that's what neith is in sheik's opinion. the lieutenant of the anger pack has got the daunting rage up to par, that much is for sure, but sheik finds that the fae relies too much on her towering size to intimidate other's and strongly believes that the fae's bark is way worse than her bite and wouldn't hesitate to knock her around a little.

Name :: pride :: relation
        > expl.

Name :: envy :: relation
        > expl.

Vixen :: lust :: relation
        > expl.

Name :: greed :: relation
        > expl.

Name :: gluttony :: relation
        > expl.

Name :: sloth :: relation
        > expl.

𝐒 𝐔 𝐁 𝐎 𝐑 𝐃 𝐈 𝐍 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐒

Nikkita :: pride :: relation
        > expl.

Ulric :: pride :: relation
        > expl.

Aragorn :: envy :: relation
        > expl.

Jensen :: lust :: relation
        > expl.

Aegis :: pride :: relation
        > expl.

Rosetta :: pride :: relation
        > expl.

Ekon :: anger :: relation
        > expl.

𝐋 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒

Akela :: relation
        > expl.

Venus :: relation
        > expl.
Last edited by razzberry on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me