Blossomclan [discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Do you ship it?

I ship it
43%
OTP OTP OTP
43%
nah
14%

Total votes : 14

littlelight the fighter

Postby calliopë » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:18 pm

name - littlelight
      gender - female
      age - 30 moons
      rank - fighter
      clan - blossomclan

personality
      - littlelight is a rambunctious young female with the claws to back up her words. she doesn't like to pick fights, but her agile figure allows for a much rather 'battle' suited stature. she enjoys pranks and it quite the mischevious young thing.
Last edited by calliopë on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calliopë

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tumblepaw the future hunter

Postby calliopë » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:21 pm

name - tumblepaw (tumbleheart)
      age - 11 moons
      future rank - hunter
      gender - male, hetero

personality - tumblepaw is a gentle soul, he's quiet and very reserved, always willing to do as asked. he doesn't ask many questions and is loyal to the core. this, however, does have a tendency to make the young tom a wee naive and ignorant, unaware of his own desires quite yet.
Last edited by calliopë on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
calliopë

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blossomclan [discussion]

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:09 pm

𝓼𝔀𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓹𝓪𝔀

Name:: Swiftkit - Swiftpaw - Swiftstrike
Mentor:: To Be Announced
Assigned Mate:: Not yet assigned

Living Kin:: "My overly happy sister, Tawnypaw."
Deceased Kin:: "My mother, Gentleflower, and my father,
Quickstep. Now buzz off."

Love Interest: "I do not believe in love."
Loved by:: "I doubt anyone has any interest
in me. Frankly, I don't care."

Offspring:: "I am much too young to have
had any kits."

Pelt:: "I am almost entirely black with a white muzzle,
white paws, and a white chest, since you can't
see for yourself."

Eye Color:: "If you must know, its like an olive Green"
Build:: Burly, Muscular, Well Built
Size:: Large, Above Average

Strengths:: Strategy, Fighting, Hunting, Quick Thinking,
Retaining Information, Quick Learner, Creative in battle, Clever

Weaknesses:: Swimming, Communication,
Getting along with others, Constantly sarcastic, Outspoken,
Sharp-tongued, Rude

Born into Moonclan, Swiftpaw and his only littermate Tawnypaw, lived a regular kit life. They did the average kit things, such as chasing moss balls and catching beetles. Play fighting was an everyday thing even though the outcome was always the same, it excited both kits. As they became older and earned their positions as apprentices, Swiftpaw and his sister grew farther and farther apart. Even as a kit, Swiftpaw didn't talk to much to anyone, but often beat up on his sister and parents to practice his skills to become a warrior. He was a determined kit, always wishing to prove himself as the best, learning quickly yet never knowing enough. He was quiet yet ambitious, always working on his skills and observing others. His sister was much of his polar opposite, as she was constantly trying to build a relationship with someone. She was more talk and learning about other's tactics verbally, while he only needed to watch to understand. He grew more and more aggressive with his sister till she would truly fight him off and their parents would have to scorn him, though he didn't know how much he was truly hurting her. This caused the young tom to become distant, so he started to practice by attack the fresh kill. Mutilating his breakfast rather than eating, all in order to practice. Two sunrises after becoming an apprentice, Swiftpaw snuck out of camp to explore the territory more than he had been shown, little to his knowledge, he was being followed by his father. That same night, his mother was on a night patrol with Tawnypaw and her mentor, scouting the borders for loners and rogues that may be stealing prey, or any predators that crossed the border. That fateful night, the wind had picked up and only the patrol and the camp filled the young tom's nose, hiding the scent of the oncoming danger. Only a few bounds away, a fox was quickly taking advantage of the opportunity for a easy meal. Large paws thundered toward him, vibrating the ground beneath his paws as the large beast pursued its meal. Only moments before it was able to grab a hold of him, Swiftpaw's father, a hunter, threw himself into the tanuki. A rare sight, as not often did f travel near the camp in search for easy prey, but this was one of those rare occasions. The commotions drew in the night patrol, and they quickly leaped into the fray, all fighting off the beast, except the two apprentices, who were both frozen in fear. His father and mother fought hard, tears and gashes littering their fur while they threw themselves angrily at the hungry tanuki. It wasn't long till one of the lifeless bodies got tossed aside as the tanuki's jaws snapped Swiftpaw's mother's neck. Stumbling away, their father managed an assault on the beast's belly, leaving deep wounds that oozed blood, before he was batted hard away, hitting a tree trunk and breaking his spine on impact. Tawnypaw's mentor had backed away to regain his composure, but in those few moments, the tanuki took the advantage and thundered toward the apprentices. Tawnypaw's mentor's voice piped up for them to run and quickly, Swiftpaw turned and raced away from the scene. Too afraid to look back, Swiftpaw raced straight for camp with fear wide in his eyes, but when he reached camp he sat at the entrance and stared blankly as his heart raced. He should have looked back. He glanced around and his sister was no where to be found but she didn't show for a little while. To afraid to go back, the tom had waited until she returned but she gave him the cold shoulder when she spotted him waiting in camp. Then he realized he should have sent help, but it was too late. She was getting it, but by now her mentor was probably dead. When the day came that they brought their parents bodies back to camp, the mentor was no where to be found. Everyone just assumed he had been taken as the tanuki's meal after the battle, or a trophy prize for having won. He mourned in his own way. By training. By creating deep gashes in the flesh of a tree trunk, his claw marks littering the bark of many trees in the territory. The tom was scarred from that moment on and retreated within himself, as he now constantly scorns himself for not throwing himself into the heat of battle. As he grew older, he became more and more focused on his training and now spends countless hours overnight, training till he passes out. It is his only outlet to where he can put his anger and regret outward and not inward toward himself. Swiftpaw has pushed everyone away and not let anyone in since the incident, and remains cold and sharp-tongued in order to ward anyone off. He thinks nothing of anyone's feelings and will say anything harsh in order to get anyone to leave. Though, he will not boast, he is by far the best fighter in the clan and a rather splendid hunter, but he falters in communication which is a very big skill he need to be the best warrior in the clan. With that being said, he has taught himself tactics that he made up on his own, in order to have an advantage in battle. Swiftpaw will take all his time to train and further his skills, as this is the best way to get away from others and a great excuse to get out of socializing with others. Little do many know, he truly fears friendship and love, as his ultimate fear is losing someone he loves again. Though, little does he admit that he still holds his sister very dear to him, and will give his life without question to save her. His heart urns to protect her, and if that means beating off toms with a stick, so be it. He doesn't want to see her grow up, nor fall in love, as he doesn't want her to forget him. Even though he is harsh or nearly silent when Tawnypaw comes by to talk to him, he holds those times dear. It pains him to see her avoid him, but he knows its the nightmares as she can see the regret and slight hatred in her gaze that she casts them. Little does anyone know, that truly Swiftpaw longs for someone to persist on penetrating his walls and getting to know him. Someone to love and care for him, so find out who he really is. His outer shell is a personality that he fakes to avoid any relationships and getting hurt. His true personality is hard working, protective, and sentimental. He prides himself on protecting those important to him and is relatively shy at heart.
Last edited by Fairy Tail<3 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:10 pm

𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓷𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽

Name:: Ebonykit - Ebonypaw - Ebonyfrost

Living Kin:: "Sadly, I have no one left."
Deceased Kin:: Willownose {Mother}, Clawfoot {Father}
Blizzardwing {Adopted Brother}, Daisyheart {Adopted Sister}

Assigned Mate:: *TBA*
Love Interest:: "My heart has yet to be won."
Loved by:: "This I have yet to Discover"
Offspring:: "Not yet, but someday."

Pelt:: Long, Thick Black Fur with White Paws,
a White Nose, White chest, and Silver Fur
on Neck, Shoulder, and Lower Tail

Eye Color:: Pale Green
Build:: Muscular, Fluffy yet Well-Built
Size:: Above Average

Strengths:: Great Fighter, Adequate Hunter, Kind,
Gentle, Fun-Loving, Enthusiastic

Weaknesses:: Outspoken, Immature, Playful,
Sassy, Bossy, Overly Organized, Bird Hunting

Born into the original Blossomclan, Hollyfrost was born in the middle of winter when a blizzard raged for weeks on end. It was one of the harshest winters known the the four clans, taking many lives and bring sickness across the forests which dug fiercely into the pelts of nearly every cat. Ebonyfrost was born to a litter of two, and sadly was the runt of the litter which leaned in her favor at the time. Her littermate passed from illness due to the cold only days after birth, leaving Ebonyfrost as the only kit to her mother, Blackflower. She was extremely heavy with milk, which was more than enough for the small black kit when luckily two kits showed up within the week, small and shivering. Whiteflake, another warrior within the clan, had found the kits along side a loner which passed due to bloodloss from what looked like a hawk attack during the blizzard, leaving the kits alone. These kits were known as Needle and Blizzard, which Blackflower happily took in the two kits, though only a few days later did Needle die of malnutrition during pregnancy. To some shock, the day after, another kit from the same kittypet was brought in, having been found along side her dead body. Blackflower named her Daisykit, and the oddball litter of Ebonykit, Daisykit, and Blizzardkit, was made. The three grew together, learning the ways of the clan as if they were true siblings. Being slightly older than the others, Ebonyfrost was named an apprentice and given a mentor, while her adopted littermates continued their easy life in the nursery. Ebonyfrost dedicated her time to only training to be sure she was quite a bit ahead of her adopted littermates by the time they were named apprentices. Ebonyfrost was noted for her overall strength and cleverness in battle, while his siblings excelled in hunting and climbing. She was named a fighter at 14 moons, a moon ahead of her siblings as expected, Ebonyfrost was given her name for her icy blue eyes that looked as if they were pools of water that that had frozen over, "capable of freezing her opponent in their tracks". A moon later, her siblings were named, and the three went out on a patrol as warriors to celebrate. Enjoying a run in order to warm themselves as it was leaf-bare, the three got careless near a stream and both Daisyheart and Blizzardwing slipped in. Coats drenched and beginning to freeze with the cold temperatures, they hurried back to camp to dry their pelts and get somewhere warm. It wasn't to much avail as the cold water had already taken its toll on their bodies by the time they reached camp and warmed up. The next morning, both her adopted siblings fell ill quickly, and as the winter got colder, the illness only got stronger. It was only a few weeks before both passed, leaving Ebonyfrost completely alone, with the exclusion of having her assigned mate. Since then, Ebonyfrost has been a little down-trodden but doesn't let it show and attempts to be more cheerful in order to cheer others up. Ebonyfrost is a rather outspoken she-cat, happy to talk to just about anyone except in the mornings. She is definitely NOT a morning cat. She is a very dedicated warrior, but enjoys her times to relax and bask in the sun. Apprentices and kits are her favorite to talk to, to tell stories and play games with. It is almost as if she is still a kit at heart but just was placed in a larger body. Though the she-cat can be fairly immature at times, she demands respect when she isn't goofing around, as she gives respect to everyone at all times. She will voice her distaste with anyone who disrespects another cat, especially the higher ranks. It is almost she has two sides, as she is also rather stubborn and bossy at times, liking things to go as planned and not going with the flow. This makes her a little strategic, always creating a plan or having a strategy available to carry out in every situation, which aided in her battling and hunting on the route of how to approach the prey. This she-cat hates surprises and the unknown, which makes her curious to figure out what she doesn't know. This leads her into a lot of dangerous situations, which isn't a very good influence when or if she ever has an apprentice around with her, as she tends to be rather nosy and tends to eavesdrop on other conversations so that she is 'in the know'. She is dedicated to making her mate happy, but still has yet to decide how she feels about the tom as her heart hasn't been won.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 pm

everyone is accepted!
    i hope that everyones forms will be finished by saturday/sunday so we can begin assigning mates and what not.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ (( ♕ teaselpaw - the feisty spitfire

Postby razzberry » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:49 pm

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ┌────────────────────┐
      i. teaselpaw ii. teaselfang iii. fe
      male iv. twelve moons v. fighte
      r app. vi. no crush vii assigned
      mate is ___________
    └────────────────────┘
    ┌────────────────────┐
      teaselpaw is a petite cat who's
      mouth exceeds her. she is talk
      ative and vocal, openly expres
      sing her opinion whenever she
      deems it appropriate. this pet
      ite feline is free-spirited and e
      ccentric, always on her toes, a
      nd managing to keep everyone
      on theirs as well. her unpredic
      table nature can be alluring to
      some, almost like a guessing g
      ame as to what she'll do next,
      but for others it's not exactly
      something they look forward
      to. teaselpaw's bluntness als
      o serves to irritate those who
      are not used to a cat like her
      who, in the end, won't bother
      beating around the bush or su
      gar-coating her words. she has
      a short fuse and is easily anger
      ed and her untrusting nature d
      oesn't make it easy for others t
      o get close to her.
    └────────────────────┘
Last edited by razzberry on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ (( ♕ stormfeather - the filterless persuader

Postby razzberry » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:08 pm

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ┌───────────────────────────┐
      i. stormfeather ii. female iii. twenty six mo
      ons iv. heterosexual v. fighter vi. no crush
      vii.
      assigned mate is ___________
    └───────────────────────────┘
    ┌───────────────────────────┐
      stormfeather is a persuasive and compassi
      onate feline who's heart and loyalty lie with
      in her clan. this regal fighter possesses eleg
      ant beauty and a certain air of sophisticatio
      n that only fuels the innocent charm that su
      rrounds her like an aura. stormfeather is kin
      d-hearted and as protective of those she lov
      es as a mother bear. she will fight until her
      last breath for the safety of her loved ones
      and her courage is not to be doubted. she is
      a very composed cat, not easily swayed by
      medial things such as gossip or unnecessary
      quarrels. stormfeather is the type of cat you
      can rely on for just about anything; she will
      do what she can to the best of her ability to
      make it happen. she is very affectionate and
      loving but what surprises most who encounter
      her for the first time is that she possesses no
      filter.
    └───────────────────────────┘
Last edited by razzberry on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:00 pm

mark!
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rushflight - hunter - form

Postby Maple. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:31 am

R U S H F L I G H T "i am alive. i am awake. i am aware of what light tastes like.
the curtains drawn, the table set; i want to be. i want to be at my best."
Taste - Sleeping at Last

name: Rushflight
sexuality: bisexual
+ traits: upbeat, protective, loving
= traits: adventurous
- traits: acts before thinking,
finds it hard to say no

skills: hunting, tracking
fur: light grey/cream, tabby markings
eyes: yellow/gold
build: lithe and muscled
kin: Riverbloom(mother), Ottersplash(father)
crush: foxstride, cherry
assigned mate: lichenclaw...
apprentice: maplepaw
voice: VACAY - Human Nature

info: Rushflight is a rather energetic tom cat. He tries to be a good role model for the younger cats in the clan as most see him as a cat they can confide in. He is always reliable and finds it hard to back down from requests and challenges he faces, even when he knows he can't do them. This can get him in some trouble as he ends up biting off more than he can chew. Despite his efforts he can grow to be quite careless when he is goofing around and he ends up with small injuries more often than not. This does not transfer to his hunting skills which he takes very seriously. Rushflight has a lithe build and a long tail perfect to help balance in trees and strong leg muscles for leaping. Coincidentally his favourite prey to hunt is birds. This is what led to his suffix 'flight'. Can you guess what got the prefix 'Rush'? It's obvious as he seems to have no off-switch when it comes to adventure. His protective streak can lead to him acting on his feelings instead of taking in the logical side of things. He has a very good nose and it gets good use every day. Overall Rushflight is a very loving cat and seems to make certain cats happier throughout their days, he is eager to please others and can usually be found asking if anything needs to be done on his spare time. He may seem all go-go-go and kind but this cat does wear his heart on his paw and he is easily offended and hurt by those he looks up to or cares for.
Last edited by Maple. on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maple.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Driftcloud - fighter - form

Postby Maple. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:31 am

Name; driftcloud
Age; 27 moons
Gender; female
Rank; fighter
Fur; long-haired, white/cream
Eyes; pale green
Figure; average, well toned
Kin; Flowertoe(mother)
Crush; yarrowtail...
Assigned Mate; n/a
Apprentice; n/a
DRIFTCLOUD
[i hope you hear me]

- - - - - - - - - - - -
An Overview;
+ intelligent, gentle, loyal, loving
= selfless, determined, curious
- shy, independent

Driftcloud is an observant cat who tends to know what's going on in camp life. Though she is of average size, Driftcloud is well trained in battle and knows what moves to use to achieve victory, she is based off of strategy rather than brute force. Off the battle field she tends to be quiet which is because of her shy nature though this is only around the cats she isn't too fond of. In front of friends she likes to joke around and can hold a conversation. She cares little of her own safety and strives in making her clanmates happy and keeping them safe. She has a soft spot for younger cats and kits and is hoping for an apprentice and kits of her own one of these days. Driftcloud was a very sickly kit and her mother was uncertain if she would survive, thus she was named 'Driftkit'. Miraculously, she managed to pull through with the help of the medicine cat's almost 24/7 care for her first few weeks; her mother was a different story as she abandoned Driftkit early on not wanting to parent a single sickly kit. Driftcloud is a very patient cat and enjoys listening to the apprentices cheerful stories or listening in on the elders every now and then. She is careful with her words so as not to hurt anyone yet this doesn't keep her from her honest nature.

"The stars lean in a little closer, all because of you." Daughter - Sleeping at Last
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Likes; kits, sunbathing, training
Dislikes; solitude, pushiness
Skills; observation, battle tactics
Fears; death, abandonment
Voice; Birdy - Not About Angels
Last edited by Maple. on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maple.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me