/ / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: hurricane // wolf role-play // discussion & forms

Postby Horse » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:57 am

cygnenoire. - Your wolves are accepted, but would you mind putting one of your wolves in Lightning Pack or making another wolf to put in Lightning Pack? It's alright if not; I'd just like to try to balance out the packs' count of wolves. c:

rarest grace; - Ok! It's fine if Frieda is Zirconium's sibling c: ! Also, would you mind making a Lightning Pack wolf also ;o; ? Just so the pack counts balance out, haha! If not it's ok! <3
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:04 pm

mark!
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:41 pm

name ; ; frieda annaliese [ little bird, eida ]
        age ; ; four years and three months
        gender ; ; feminine
        rank ; ; subordinate
        loyalties ; ; lightning

appearance ; ; frieda has always been considered as an exquisite wolf. with her svelte, lithe frame, warm brown eyes and a silky coat of white, she is truly one of a kind. her coat is as smooth and lush as cream, with darker shades of ivory and cream defining the lighter shades. her legs are fairly long, enabling her to have incredible swiftness and agility, making her an adept huntress and at combat.
        voice ; ; feminine and lyrical, but it could turn as hard as iron when she has her hackles up [ merida ]
        markings ; ; none
        scars ; ; a thin, slightly faded scar at the back of her right ear from a scuffle with another wolf

likes ; ; nature, hunting, combat training, water, cool weather
        dislikes ; ; arrogant, egotistical wolves, those who argue for the sake of arguing, hot weather

main traits ; ; gentle, enchanting, kind, wise
        pos traits ; ; passionate, intelligent, sweet, observant, compassionate, caring, resilient
        neg traits ; ; intolerant, unforgiving, distrusting, easily angered
        personality ; ; frieda is not at all conceited or aloof, even as a pup. In fact, she is rather sweet and adventurous. this wolf loves the feeling of the wind on her muzzle and the sand or grass against her paws. she has a heart of gold and is willing to get her hands dirty and help those in need, although around strangers she might be distant and wary to a point. If you manage to get to know her better, she might be the most loyal and good-hearted friend you would ever have. she is willing to stand up for justice and is not afraid to voice her opinion on what she thinks is right. but she can certainly be a spitfire. frieda would snap at those who wrong her or badmouth her family and friends and she might be the most fiery she-wolf one might ever meet. let's just say... her tongue is as sharp as her teeth when she needs it to be.

crush ; ; is slightly intrigued by d'artagnan
        mate ; ; [pm me]
        kin ; ; zirconium is her brother
        pups ; ; [pm me]

theme ; ; pocahontas - colours of the wind
        other ; ; none for now
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:50 am

Frieda is accepted!
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:46 am

ᴍɪsʜᴋᴀ ;;
    ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛs ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ
    =================================

• name;; mishka [ misha ]
  • age;; 3 years old
  • gender;; female
    mishka, or how her friends used to called her; misha, is a young female wolf of only 3 years of age. she was born in the middle of spring with two brothers, her parents being omegas in her previous pack she called family.

• pack ;; thunder pack
  • rank ;; omega
  • relationships ;; crush on d'artagnan
    being a shy and timid girl, mishka has struggled to fully fit in with others or make any friends. she craves contact with other wolves, however being too anxious to start a conversation herself. however, she has developed a crush being d'artagnan, but herself she doubts he'll ever notice her due to her shy behaviour.

• physical description ;; grey, fluffy fur with patches of black and white. slender build and long legs, long nose and large ears. large brown eyes.
    mishka has commonly been described as "awkward", and its rather true. misha is rather clumsy and tends to trip due to her unusually long legs. because of this, she walks with caution and avoids running. she has deep browns eyes which usually stick to looking at the floor when she walks and avoids eye contact with others.

• background ;; born in a small pack who she soon left in search for a new start. found this one in hope of overcoming her anxiety.
    being the only female in her family, her two brothers and father didnt really know how to help mishka overcome her grief after the death of her mother. she died only a few weeks after mishka's birth, and finding no comfort in her family, she quickly grew isolated. she spent most of her days alone and away from everyone. when she turned two years of age, she left her small pack in search of a new one and a new beginning. she soon found this one and was accepted as an omega due to her lack of skill and strength.

• positive traits ;; loyal and friendly, caring, supportive, fun and funny once comfortable with individual
  • negative traits ;; extremely shy and anxious, lacks bravery and motivation
  • problems or fears ;; anxiety, humiliation, guilt
    mishka is that person in the corner of the room that never talks and that people never really notice. she prefers to be alone simply because she's scared of making a fool of herself. if something was to happen, she would immediately blame herself regardless of the situation. however, once you get to know mishka and she gets comfortable around you, she is very caring. she would love your company and can become very attached since she doesnt have many friends. she will always look out for you and put your feelings first. she is fun, has a sense of humour and loves to laugh once she is comfortable with you.

ᴜᴍᴋᴀ ;;
    ʟɪꜰᴇ's ᴛᴏᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs
    =================================
    name// Umka
    age// 5 years old
    gender// male
    personality// goofy, funny, friendly, doesn't take anything seriously, easily offended, emotional
    Umka doesn't really like being serious, and is rather goofy and silly, especially around his close friends and other subordinates. He likes to make a joke out of everything, and shouldn't be taken seriously when accidentally offending anyone. A funny thing is, he may offend someone without realizing, but he also takes things too close to his heart and is very emotional. A simple argument can really hurt him ,while a breakup or the death of someone close can put him into depression for weeks or even months.

pack ;; lightning pack
    rank ;; subordinate
    relationships ;; crush on frieda
    being a pretty confident brute, frieda has quickly caught his eye and to him she stands out amongst the rest of the pack. He is unsure if she will ever find him interesting but he has high hopes and tries to impress her.

physical description// tall and largely built, showing great strength. his fur is a mixture of tan, grey and white, and he has icy blue eyes.
    umka stands tall, he has long legs and a large body. this makes him strong, but not very agile and he doesnt have a great stamina. However he has a powerful bite which makes him a good hunter. his fur is a blend of tans and greys, as well as some whites. it is fluffy and soft, and the colours make for a great disguise when needed.

positive traits ;; happy-go-lucky, fun to be around and cheerful
    negative traits ;; can easily fall into depression if something devastating happens, can become distant
    problems or fears ;; fire, doesnt like arguments and easily gives in
Last edited by TheCryptid on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:26 am

-------xx----xx---xxxxxx--------xx----
--xxname; conan
--xxage; five years
--xxgender; male
--xxpack; lightning
----xxranking; subordinate

--xxcrush; x (open for ideas)
--xxmate; x
--xxkin; unknown
----x-x------xx---xxxxxx--------xx----

+ traits; charming, alert, generous, humorous
- traits; stubborn, independent, bull-headed, low tolerance, aloof

personality; conan is very aloof, and comes and goes frequently. he's easy going until he gets tested, in which he becomes very cold and harsh. he doesn't like small talk so unless you have something very important, it isn't worth your time. the wolf will try to be courteous and interact with his fellow pack mates, but he much prefers time spend alone where he can ponder his thoughts. though it doesn't appear to be, conan has plenty to say but refrains from doing so.

history; conan was born near the dead of winter when there was snow everywhere. at a few months old, he got accidentally left behind with his sister while the pack carried on. Just before reaching a year in age, his sister had passed away from malnourishment so conan had to carry on without her much to his dismay. he never found out what happened to his family as he has been with the pack for quite sometime. sometimes he thinks about leaving the pack to try and find them but knows it would be useless.

-------xx----xx---xxxxxx--------xx----
--xxname; dakota
--xxage; three years
--xxgender; female
--xxpack; thunder
--xxranking; subordinate

--xxcrush; x (open for ideas)
--xxmate; x
--xxkin; unknown
----x-x------xx---xxxxxx--------xx----

+ traits; outspoken, energetic, loyal, poise, agile, athletic
- traits; standoffish, impulsive, obstinate, indiscreet, can't communicate emotions very well

personality; dakota is a very stubborn wolf who doesn't take much of anything. she is quick-tempered and resistant to change, and if something doesn't go as planned she gets pretty upset. feisty this one is and will not hesitate to threaten you, but a certain charm makes it almost impossible to not like her. her mind races and bounces from one subject to another quite often. dakota is also very elusive. good luck trying to find her because if she doesn't want to be found, she won't be.

history; for as long as dakota could remember, she had always been well off. There was her pack where she had been raised and all of her friends and siblings who she had grown up with. trouble had stuck when she was around a year old. her mother had gone missing, left the pack without a trace. her father held so much resentment towards her for doing so. dakota was then taken on her very first hunting trip not long after. she was quite excited to finally get her mind off of things. it was a routine trip, lasting no more than two days. she returned back to find her pack gone, and their grounds completely barren. the last remaining wolves tried to carry on the pack, but with many brawls and arguments and no alpha, they were all torn apart and she was all alone. the fae had to learn to take care of herself. she grew to be independent and slightly spiteful. her pack had left her when she needed them the most, and she will never forget that. after living on her own for about two years, dakota had learned to take her hunting knowledge and turn them into fighting skills. she is an excellent fighter and will have no hesitation taking another wolf out. because of this, after being with the flame pack for a short while, she is now a fighter and is very content. do not try and belittle her for being a female fighter, it will not end up very pretty. however dakota is very antisocial. being alone for quite some time has left a wedge between her and most of society.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:54 am

insanity_ - Your wolves are accepted!

melbelle6 - Your wolves are accepted!

I'll add the characters to the front page in a little bit; I have to eat dinner really soon. I also might update my character Juniper's form a little later; I created it a while ago haha! Also I'll probably update my characters' crushes if any of you guys are interested! ...And just a reminder that I'll be looking at your wolves' forms to see which wolves I believe will make good leaders (alphas and betas), so if you want your wolf to be an alpha or beta, make sure to mention it in your form! c: <3
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:58 am

I'm gonna have kandé crush on d'artagnan and possibly zirconium but is scared of him(??)

And aiden crush on mishka(?)
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:36 pm

i swear i ain't stalking you or anythin
i just got nothin better to do than browse the realistic rps
cos yknow i aint got a life
anyhoo res sub for thunder pack (female)
and er maybe a beta for lightning (male)
if beta for lightning is taken can he just be
another sub?
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:46 pm

peace kid wrote:
        I'm gonna have kandé crush on d'artagnan and possibly zirconium but is scared of him(??)

And aiden crush on mishka(?)

Sounds good! I'll update the main page in a bit! I'm also currently editing Juniper's form in another window, so when that's done if I finish it soon I'll update the front page haha! <3

trico. wrote:i swear i ain't stalking you or anythin
      i just got nothin better to do than browse the realistic rps
      cos yknow i aint got a life
      anyhoo res sub for thunder pack (female)
      and er maybe a beta for lightning (male)
      if beta for lightning is taken can he just be
      another sub?

Haha it's fine!! A Thunder pack subordinate is fine, but I'm going to choose betas and alphas based on personality traits once the role-play is about to start. So until I decide I'll place your Lightning pack male as a subordinate for now once you post his form! c:
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me