The Zodiac Home ( Discussion )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Zodiac Home ( Discussion )

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Reserved :3))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:12 pm

yey (~o.o)~

i'll get forms up ASAP :3
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:23 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name;; Ichiro Harimoto
nicknames;; Ichi
age;; 15
gender;; Male
d.o.b;; June 21
zodiac;; Rabbit
height;; 5'1
physical build;; skinny
weight;; 95.00 lb
eye colour;; Dark blue
hair colour;; Light blue
skin colour;; ivory
sexuality;; Gay but he doesn't know it yet.
hobbies;; Karate and art
primary language;; English
likes;; Sour candy, Rainy days, Sweet food,
dislikes;; Spicy food, Bullies, Windy days,
fears;; Being alone, being hated, water
modifications;; none
piercings;; none
main trait;; Shy
faceclaim;; Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom
mother;; Maki Nori
father;; Kyle Everest
sisters;; None
brothers;; None
crush;; Not yet
bf/gf: nope
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☪ personality ☪ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[center] Ichiro is quite shy and it will often take him a while to open up to others. He is very sweet and loves to help out with almost anything. He often acts like a little kid but can be very mature when he feels like it. Once he opens up to you he is very playful.
>3
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/center]
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 pm

NAME: Ellen Parks
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

ZODIAC SIGN: Boar

PERSONALITY: Spunky, flexible with others' opinions; but sometimes sasses others (often in a teasing tone). Always has a smile fixed to her face (well... ALMOST always) and is a laid-back kind of girl who comes off as weird to those who don't know her well... Although, not even those close to her get what she's thinking sometimes with her actions and words, either. However, she is still a loyal and trustworthy girl.
DISLIKES: One-sided people, mushrooms, splinters
+ TRAITS: Kind, loyal, understanding, a ball of energy, social
- TRAITS: Lazy, "weird", a tease towards people close to her, can be sassy at times

CRUSH: Open
BF/GF: None

BACKGROUND: Not very many people know about her past... But she grew up having to try very hard to conceal her abilities from rowdy and biased people in her community, and only managed to slip away from this intolerant environment when she was eight years old. When she discovered the Zodiac Home, she has stayed there ever since.

OTHER: just gonna put this here for future reference: [Ellen Parks - Boar [♀] - Tags: *]

~

NAME: Valentine Evermore
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual/Straight

ZODIAC SIGN: Rooster

PERSONALITY: A smooth-talker who especially enjoys conversing with attractive ladies. His artistic and poetic tastes leads him to quote a few poems or well-known classic literature every so often. When it comes to girls, he always puts a lovely lady before himself. However, he's a hard person to get to change his opinions; and he will try desperately to enforce them. He's a bit proud and vain, as well; since he often considers himself to possibly be one of the only-few "true forms of natural beauty" in the world.
LIKES: Girls, flowers, arts/music, literature, nice clothes
DISLIKES: Getting dirty, being called "ugly", anyone who doesn't like or is indifferent about arts/music/literature
+ TRAITS: Self-less when it comes to girls, charming, poetic, very social, caring towards loved ones
- TRAITS: Vain, a little self-centered/stubborn, can be emotional, often has a weak spot for attractive girls

CRUSH: Unknown
BF/GF: None

BACKGROUND: Valentine grew up in a rich family and was educated by private tutors, which is the main reason for his vanity and pampered way of living... When his abilities were discovered at the age of 10, his parents were frightened and didn't know how to handle it; since those kinds of powers were feared by almost all of the local people. After hearing from a passer-by about a place where he can stay and be safe (a.k.a the Zodiac Home), they sent him off to that place with tears in their eyes; knowing that it was all for the better. Valentine still thinks about his childhood home now and then, but tries living it up by talking with others--mainly girls--or sitting down and relaxing to some music and classic literature.

OTHER: for future reference: [Valentine Evermore - Rooster [♂] - Tags: *]
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:08 pm

X X X
B A S I C S
name: Tadashi Shijou
sexuality heterosexual
Zodiac: Snake

L O O K S
hair: silver
eyes: purple
build: Thin, muscular girl, 5'7"
other: n/a

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
mother: n/a
father: n/a
sisters: none
brothers: none
friends: pm me
enemies: pm me
crush: Pm me :3
boyfriend: Pm me :3
other: none

Tadashi is a very independent person. She tends to keep to herself but when he is social typically is rather rude. She butts heads with alot of the Zodicacs and gets along with very few of them. If you want to get along with her you would have to be equally sarcastic for her to even consider talking to you. She is typically very head strong and isn't afraid to say what she wants to say. If she doesn't like you, she'll say it straight to your face. She doesn't like being told what to do and if you do try to, she more than likely won't listen. She tends to flirt but not often, she hates people flirting with her and usually gets boyfriends by the ones that she butts heads with the most. Although, she hasn't had many boyfriends so when she does she is rather awkward although her hard-headed personality doesn't go anywhere.

When Tadashi was born she was completely normal, or, at least thats what her and her family thought. She grew up like a normal child, played like a normal child, and did everything normal. She guessed that during that time and there was nothing she really had to stress about or blush about. As she got older, around 13, she went into middle school and started taking quite a liking to boys. One in particular that caught her eye just happen to be her best friend. They got closer and closer and eventually started dating. As time went on her boyfriend kept wanting to kiss her. Eventually she gave in and he kissed her. She blushed so much causing her to transform. That was when her curse was discovered. She was abandoned by her parents, her boyfriend and her family. She wondered for around 2 years and eventually found this place were she could be who she was.

X X X
B A S I C S
name: Ryu Sohma
sexuality bisexual
Zodiac: Dragon

L O O K S
hair: brown
eyes: blue
build: Tall, lean, muscular, 6'1"
other: n/a

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
mother: n/a
father: n/a
sisters: none
brothers: none
friends: pm me
enemies: pm me
crush: pm me ;3
bf/gf: pm me ;3
other: none

Ryu is a very outgoing guy. He loves talking with people and about people. He gossips quite and sometimes its a problem. Although, he is pretty full of himself and rather cocky. He flirts quite a bit and that causes problems for him when he gets into relationships, but even if that is the case, when he is in a relationship, he gives that one person he undivided attention. Ryu is energetic and adventerous. He is open to try new things and usually ends up really enjoying it. Although, he can be rather bipolar in a way. His mood changes quite a bit and when it changes very quickly, it is usually for the worst. He is super sweet most of the time, but the moment you get on his bad side he is long gone; Its instantly no more mr nice guy. Overall, he is a really sweet guy with nothing against anyone. (Unless he is gossiping.)

When Ryu was born he transformed about an hour after he was born because of the intense stress his body went through. His parents were horrified and the doctors had no clue what had happened. Right then and there his parents decided they would try to live with it. He grew up normally except everytime he transformed was called freak. He was locked in a dark room until he changed back because his parents couldn't stand to look at him. This lowered his self-esteem way down and he only thought lowly of himself. He eventually ran away not being able to take it anymore. He was welcome into the house with open arms and cried he was so happy. He had been here since.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:09 pm

You're all accepted :3))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Would anyone like to bump into my character(s)? I can't quite post today, sadly
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:35 pm

I'll make the first post shortly but does anyone want to bump into meh characters?

Also I should probably tell you (this makes it more interesting) Anytime a character transforms, when they change back they are naked except the horse and ox. It's because their clothes don't transform with them. I just thought it would make things interesting :3

Go ahead and tell me if you don't agree and I'll change it, I just thought it would make things interesting :3

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Lol, they would have to change into clothes...Hopefully no one is around o.O

I can have Titan bump into Tadashi if that's fine with you
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Yeah, I just thought it would make things more interesting :3

And yeah, sounds good

I'll make the first post in a moment.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me