Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby gallifrey falls. » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:32 pm

Dracowolf wrote:A Medieval Fantasy world with many different races and creatures but most don't get along for one reason or another. Some are allies, some are at war with each other. There is a magical training ground where young adults of all races are summoned to it in order to become a specialized knight. The training ground only exists when there is a great danger to the world, and the races need to learn to work together to stop a great threat from the safety of the training ground.

Their first three days are spent learning basics but then they are sent to a forest to meet their mount, a life long companion that will aid and protect them. Mounts can be anything as long as they are large enough to ride and often contain magical energy to do unique skills. After that they specialize in certain skills, warriors, paladins, rogues, archers, mages, druids, essentially any fantasy classes.

Despite the training ground always being safe before the magical barrier us starting to fade, threatening to destroy everything.

Semi-Lit to literate, allowing for no one to be forced to a limit and only write to their muse.

I would totally join this, it sounds like a fun idea!
█████
█████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carries morexxx
╔════════════╗

Hello! My name is gallifrey falls. I'm in
my 3rd year of college, so I might be sl
ow to respond to PMs or trades, sorry!
I love to write, though it has been mo
stly fanfiction so far. My fav things are
currently The Magnus Archives, Hazbin
Hotel, Gravity Falls, & Doctor Who.
PM me about anything, i love to chat!

╚════════════╝
╒══════════╕
trade thread - auction
light's on, light's off - ©

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕
╘══════════╛
gallifrey falls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excitedeer » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:17 am

i'm still new to all of this, and i'd like to start my own rp!

it's going to be mostly an adventure rp. the main plot i have so far is that you read a letter from a stranger saying you could go to the address at the bottom to have a nice trip, but school is supposed to start soon, so you sleep without thinking of it anymore. when you wake, though, you are supposedly where the address was going to take you - in the middle of the snowy woods with some other people. the strange guy is there with you, and that's where i want it to start. i'd like there to be limited spots, as i can't remember many people/rp well with too many. for a start, there's going to be three/four of both genders. even if people aren't too interested, i'd like to know if it sounds okay. i'm bad with explaining, so this probably isn't helpful.
excitedeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banshee; » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:42 am

so glad this was finally made!))

GOTHAM

hello guys, i'm banshee (or bans) and i've been thinking about creating a semi-lit+ Gotham rp, in the era where most of the heroes and villians are in their late teens/young adult years. inspired by the tv show gotham of course, but it won't follow the show's story line. i was thinking mostly oc's, but also some canon characters (bruce wayne/batman ofc, alfred, penguin, joker, mooney etc.) while i prefer smaller roleplays myself (6 to 8, 10 people) i'm thinking this one needs more active members to truly develop the storyline and realize its full potential. so, anyone interested? please feel free to reply or pm if yes!
❝𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠,
𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠, 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙
𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡
𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙
𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦
𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠. 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝐺𝑒𝑡
𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢.❞
banshee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:29 pm

okay so I had a random idea, it's not perfected yet -- looking for ideas/suggestions and/or if anyone would be interested??

so, the basic kinda premise is that there's a certain set of people, and all of these individuals happen to be fans of the same brand of makeup, and each character's favorite shade of lipstick/the name of said shade are reflections on the characters themselves. I had a few character/shade ideas floating around in my head:

- Valentine: probably a pink shade; character is a hopeless romantic, sweet and loving but often naive and desperate for affection.
    - Shiver: a silvery color; character is the self-assured type, confident in themselves but cold and uncaring towards other people.
    - Radioactive: a striking green/gold color; character is outgoing and full of energy but reckless and afraid of being bored/giving up their wild lifestyle.
    - Doll: a pale pink or a purple shade; character is gentle and patient, but they hide their true feelings and are easily hurt/taken advantage of.

I'm looking for suggestions too; I want to do a red one, a black one, and maybe another set of two, but I want to make sure that all the characters are their own distinct personalities and there aren't any that are basically the same or too similar. The plot will involve, somehow, all the characters getting together - there might be romance, etc. I'm thinking possibly that the makeup company holds a contest of sorts, asking their fans to tell their story about individuality, and the winners (these characters) all get a chance to show up in their advertising campaign or something, so they all end up staying in the same hotel/hanging out with each other and become friends/etc??? maybe idk, it's a pretty rough concept rn. might be semi-lit+
──Image ──Image
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰

──bigwig • he/him • adult • used to be coral. • writer •
    ──roleplayer • watership down • twd comics • hannibal
    ──• cyberpunk • danganronpa • horror fan • comic fan
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰
───Image Image Image
Image Image
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessKitten » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:11 am

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in a Skyrim roleplay.
The dragonborne has passed away and the dragons have since been eradicated. But what if they weren't?
The dragons are back, and there are more than ever. The Divines have no time to pick a new dragonborne, but they do have time to pick a small team. Each Divine will pick a soldier. One one can be picked from each town. And they meet in Solitude and find out that they have to fight the dragons again.
There would be 9 spots available, and it would be a semi-lit roleplay. Should I do it?
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

interest check {werewolf rp} the wolf within

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:42 am

hundreds of years ago werewolves walked the earth forming packs and passing on their genes. from today this still happens although there a lot more wolves now making packs more stronger and larger. once they turn eighteen they start to choose there mate, there inner wolf can talk their human carrier. some wolves maybe older as they haven't found there mate yet. all wolves have there own natural musk, and their mate will catch that scent and they imminently attracted to it. the wolf within you will then go crazy for your mate as it will want to protect the mate that it has chosen. they are also able to feel each others emotions. werewolves are mates for life, once they have found their mate there will be no one else for them. but, you made not be fond of your mate, but you wolf may think otherwise. you may not like that person but your wolf will, and it won't change it's mind about it.

but, two packs are rivals. the two packs were called silver moon and the other black forest. although, they live close by one another they refuse to move from there territory. it was all because the alpha's son in the silver moon pack. many years ago he had a crush on a wolf within his father's pack but as they turn eighteen her inner wolf chose someone else, in the black forest pack and in fact it was alpha's son. the son of the sliver moon pack was angry and heart broken that her wolf had chosen someone else and so he fought with the wolf in the black forest pack that had taken his crush. and he did manage to kill the alpha's son in the black forest pack, but of course the alpha was furious about this and they called war on the silver moon pack. the war lasted three days and many lives were lost , both alphas saw how many lives had taken so the battle stopped but nothing was forgiven. the black forest's alpha was still upset that his son was killed but there wasn't nothing he could do much more about it. the packs kept away from each other and never spoke again.

years past both alphas of the packs grew old and died peacefully, the beta of the black forest pack took the alpha's position and the alpha's son of the silver moon pack took his fathers place. the pack had grown from then, bother were great leaders and had found there mates the dark forest pack had a daughter and in the silver moon pack they had a son. again years past and the daughter took place as they alpha of the dark forest pack and in the other the silver moon pack the alphas son took the position. but, they haven't found there mates yet.

today, the packs still are rivals and didn't come in contact with each other. werewolves were now trying to find there mates as most of them had turned eighteen. however there was a party coming up, usually two packs would have a party to see if they would find there mate there most of them did. it was a great way to find there mate once they turned eighteen but of course sometimes they would find there mate within the pack. but there inner wolf might choose someone else outside the pack. anyway, there was a party coming up and three packs were turning up. the red river pack had invited the two packs to have a gathering to see if anyone in there pack would find there mates in the two packs. although, everyone knew the two packs were rivals but the red river's pack alpha wanted to see if he could try and make them friends once again. at the moment the black forest pack's alpha was refusing her pack to go and nothing was changing her mind about it.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: interest check

Postby Marieke » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:18 am

il diablo wrote:six friends go camping for one night and travel throughout the bush
and have fun for the many hours they still have. They find a camping
spot deep in the bush and stay over night, one of the friends wake up
to sounds of planes early in the morning. Not thinking much about it
they travel back down the mountains and get in the car and start to
drive home. In the process, when everyone is being dropped off one
thing doesn't seem right, noticing none of their parents, siblings and
relatives are home they go into town to find they might be at war.

- plots around the movie; Tomorrow When The War Began

If this is going on, let me know! I'm very interested
Marieke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BertieDook » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:02 pm

....would anyone be interested in a Eddsworld RP?
ฅ˶૮•ﻌ•ა˵ฅ

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
~ Bertholdt ~
~ He/Him ~
~ dog mode? dog mode ~
\
BertieDook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kirby. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Would anyone be interested in doing a Semi-Lit/Lit Monsters University Roleplay? The idea kind of came out of nowhere, but I think it would be pretty interesting. Both OC's and Canons would be welcome as well. Feel free to message me if you are interested at all, and we could talk more about it over PM. ^v^

-------------18+ ♦ Ace ♦ She/Her ♦ Scorpio ♦ ENFJ
-----------------------PFQ - FR - Rescreatu

My sweet little melanistic munchlax. <3 Clicking her will take you to my PFQ profile! Any clicks are greatly appreciated. Especially if you are not logged in/a member, as I will get points from it!
.Kirby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: interest check

Postby FooFarny » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Marieke wrote:
il diablo wrote:six friends go camping for one night and travel throughout the bush
and have fun for the many hours they still have. They find a camping
spot deep in the bush and stay over night, one of the friends wake up
to sounds of planes early in the morning. Not thinking much about it
they travel back down the mountains and get in the car and start to
drive home. In the process, when everyone is being dropped off one
thing doesn't seem right, noticing none of their parents, siblings and
relatives are home they go into town to find they might be at war.

- plots around the movie; Tomorrow When The War Began

If this is going on, let me know! I'm very interested

I'm also very keen on this! Hope you can make it! :)
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me