removed.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ↪ The Winter Trip ↩

Postby TheSiren » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:04 am

His name has been changed from Jace to Kodi.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:22 am

(Careless you are accepted & I'll change it Izzy. )

Hi, names Mui, Wolfy, Lexi, and other things.
I HATE to do this to everyone that I rp with but
I am quitting CS.
Don't fret tho if you REALLY liked an rp
Because I am moving over to another rp site.
Your welcome to join!
Link
Just PM Kotayle or ThatPersonWithaFace
For more info. ♡♡

♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beast boy » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:42 pm

[ name ]
Annalise Jones

[ nicknames ]
She goes by Anna

[ age/gender ]
seventeen/female

[ rank ]
Beta (if not, delta)
[ positive traits ]
Fun, social, abitious

[ negative traits ]
emotional, ill-tempered

[ crush ]
She has no crush (tba)

[ boyfriend ]
She has no boyfriend (tba)
if you know Annalise just a little bit, the first word for her personality that you'll be able to think of is fun. She really is a very fun girl. She's a party animal, and she's a dare-devil. She loves to go on adventured and do new things, but sometimes her ambition can get her into a lot of trouble. She is a social butterfly. She loves to meet new people, and she doesn't normally judge people on their flaws either. Although she is a very friendly and fun person, she does have her negative traits. She is very ill tempered. She does have quite the temper when you do gt too far on her bad side, and she's brilliant at holding a grudge. she's also very emotional. The littlest things can cause her to burst into tears, which is why she tries to avoid anything sad.

Annalise is a very pretty girl. She stands at 5'0", and weight only around 103 pounds due to her small size. Because her family came from Italy, she does have a natural olive tan. She has light brunette hair, which she does often dye (red mostly) and blue eyes. Her hair is naturally curly and reaches her mid back when not straightened.
face claim; Ariana Grande. wolf form
beast boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:32 pm

(Accepted, I'll put you as delta for now. If the person that has the beta female spot reserved (demons.) does not have their characters up by 5 o clock my time (its 8:31 pm now here where I am at) then I will give the beta spot to you. )

I am quitting CS.
Your welcome to join!
Link
For more info. ♡♡

♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mabrazz » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:31 pm

[linking this to a new RP. This form is old as dirt. Don't judge my horrible writing]

The Serious One
        ImageImage
        Kayla Bordeleon
        Beta Female

This is Kayla Elaine Bordelon. She is twenty and she's a girl. Kayla is quiet and reserved. She's a shy girl who would rather be reading than partying. She is outspoken when need be but she really doesn't have much of an opinion.

She was born in her current town in the summer of 1995. She was the only child of Thomas and Sally Bordelon. They raised her strictly in their small home on the border of the town. Her father didn't care for her much as he had wanted a son.

She was mated through ranks to Cavan. She definitely loved him but he didn't feel the same.

Kay is small. Hey mother always called her mousy. She stands at 5' 5". She had pretty red hair and light brown eyes that has a bit of green mixed in. She is average weight.
Last edited by mabrazz on Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
mabrazz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 pm

(Thanks for getting your forums up. I will add you to the front and welcome :3)

I am quitting CS.
Your welcome to join!
Link
For more info. ♡♡

♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:43 pm

(Okay so I believe I got everyone up. Just got to get my characters up on this thread now lol. Any who, check the front. If I missed one of your characters let me know. Also gonna change the color of the writing so you can see it a little better. )

I am quitting CS.
Your welcome to join!
Link
For more info. ♡♡

♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:49 pm

(looking good :D )
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;
no one even dreamed of the
splendor in which, with her
grandmother she had entered
on the joys of a new year.
Pet's name: The Little Match Girl

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ M I U ♚ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:11 pm

(I hope so, its taking me since 8 am this morning till now - 11:10 pm to get this far with it. I am still not done as well. -huffs- )

I am quitting CS.
Your welcome to join!
Link
For more info. ♡♡

♚ M I U ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:16 pm

The Youngest
Meet Brooklynn Rose(AKA Rook). She is the youngest on the trip, 13, always in the background and content to be so. She stands about 5'3 and still has some growing to do, her weight is about 105lbs. Her blond hair reaches near her elbows at its longest and grows a lighter blond at its end, her skin is a pale fleshy color that has a rosey tint to her cheeks when the cold touches it, chocolate brown eyes. Rook usually where's a t-shirt and blue jeans with a thick, heavy jacket over it and what look to be English riding boots with insolation on the inside. She wears a beaded bracelet around her right wrist and never takes it off, it's all she has left of her sister from before....
Rook is asthmatic and always has an inhaler with her.

Brooklynn is from a small town, a family of a single father and her little sister, and everything was happy and seemingly perfect. That until the accident. On the way to dropping Rook's little sister off at preschool, a truck going the wrong way hit them. The father was paralyzed from the waist down and her sister didn't survive. Rook was devastated, however stayed strong for her father, who taught her how to be brave and handle situations calmly with a clear head. This he taught her when he was first teaching her to bow hunt, he never finished and the bow remains in the garage. Then her cousin calls(any random other human I guess) saying they were going on a winter trip. Encouraged by her father, Rook agreed to come along.

Brooklynn was once quite the happy-go-lucky ball of cheer that could light up a room with her smile, now, however, she walks with a broken smile and melancholy clouding her deep brown gaze. Brooklynn has a hole in her heart where her dear sister had once filled it and will never be fully repaired. She feels guilty for no reason and often beats herself up about it. However, there are those rare moments of happiness when her old glow would return, however those are so rare they're practically a myth.

The Troublemaker
Donavan(Donnie) Lucky(an ironic last name, yes, but that is what it is)
Meet Donavan, the troublemaker of the pack. Donnie loves to joke around, however his favorite past time is getting into mischief and causing trouble then getting out of the way, letting someone else take the blame. The seventeen year old is very skilled at his craft and makes himself quite the nuisance, however he never does anything to endanger the pack and his loyalty is beyond questioning. He stands about 6' and is approximately 150lbs of muscle. He has well defined muscle, even a subtle six pack and nice v-line. However, he'd rather be the one to show off by doing something stupid and silly than to flex for girls.

Donnie lived a fairly average live before he was turned, and not much has changed about him other than that he can turn into a wolf and has the strengths most werewolves have. He was always the troublemaker, always let someone else take the blame, always failed a flirting and instead did something stupid, like pants the nearest target. He was quite bored of his life jumping foster homes and decided to run away for a final time, since then he has been with the pack.

The Clumsy
"Hello, my name is Mestitia, meaning misfortune in latin, Silvermoon, but you can call me Tia. I am fifteen years old and most definitely female. I am a true werewolf, meaning I was born a werewolf and not turned into one. In human form I stand 5'3 and wheigh 107lbs. I have darker skin and dark brown hair that would be black if I didn't spend so much time in the sun."

Mestitia was born to a pack of all natural born true werewolves, she and her brother were born a bundle of squirming fur during an early autumn harvest moon, they had another brother but he didn't survive past birth. Mestitia was the runt, however what was very off with this pup was her tail was so short it seemed docked(having been strangled by the imbilical cord and dislocated long before birth) and was so named because her parents thought it was a misfortune, however still had hope. Unfortunately, Mestita's luck never got much better, sure she got larger, having one of the largest timber wolf forms in the pack, however that only made things worse. Tia never could get anything right, always tripping over her own paws or running into someone. Her parents always muttered something about her being a cursed child, however supported her as best they could. She knew she was disliked among the pack and being the child of a highly respected beta pair only made things worse on her and her parents, her brother just pretended she didn't exist. The embarrassment of the pack, she ran away.

Weak and alone, Tia was on the edge of death when her savior came; Rox saved her. Young Tia has been with the pack for around five years now and she hasn't gotten much better at anything. She is of course included in hunts, however she prefers not to hunt with the pack as she fears she'll ruin it. Already she is growing weary of the other packmembers, fearing they will all eventually come to hate to like her old pack and shun her away. However, she is very determined and tries hard to make the pack proud of her. Someday, she promises herself, she'll show everyone, including herself, that she can do something right, that she is something or than a misfortune, a klutz.

Mestitia is strong willed and determined, always trying to do what's right and make herself useful. However, more often than not she just gets in the way. Tia is self conscious and has a guilty conscious, always blaming herself on things she has no control over. However, because of this she only pushes herself harder to become better and not a burden on the pack. She also has a secret about her parents, but can you find out what that is?

In wolf form she has what looks like a docked tail

The Optimist
Meet Nythaniel Draco Sunbeam, or Nyth. This fine young gentleman is fifteen years old with sandy blonde hair and blue-green eyes, which are blurred thanks to pale whitish cataracts growing over them. That's right, he's blind. He's also Rook's cousin, the one that invited her on this trip. He did so because for some reason, he was one of the few to be invited and was allowed to bring someone he trusted to assist him, knowing of Rook's situation, he decided she could use a vacation.

Nythaniel was born sighted, however it was obvious his eyes were already failing him as he couldn't focus on one thing for too long and they wouldn't dialate correctly. By 7 years old, the boy's vision was blurred, by 10 he lost all color sensory, and by thirteen he could only see glimpses of bright light. Now, he lives in a world of blackness. And he's as happy as a clam. He always looks for the bright side of things and tired to make the best of what he's got. If anyone around him is unhappy he does what he can to cheer them up, and does a pretty good job of it. He loves the outdoors, the sounds and smells of nature and the freedom it brings. Nyth is an all around happy guy, however he knows when to be serious and when he gets angry, well, let's not try to make him angry shall we? Nythaniel loves to play music, he plays acoustic guitar, uekalalie(sp?), and piano. That's about all you need to know I believe.
His leader dog Buttercup; Image

Drakota
"The Dragon Lily"
Drakota is about 23 years old.
She is a female, if you couldn't tell.
Beta
In human form she stands about 5'7, weighs about 123lbs
Wolf Form

And https://sibar.files.wordpress.com/2008/ ... anwolf.png

In this form she's about 112cm high, and weighs about 165lbs

Other appearance; She has many many scars, all over her body. The most notable ones being one over her right eye, it's a thick pink scar from just above the brow to mid cheek. Others are four from the hollow of her back just above her hips down to just above the tailbone. Their are smaller ones dotting her back and belly. In both forms, the left eye is a golden and the right a blue. Her nose is pink in wolf form. In human form, she's usually seen in a grey hoodie and jeans, hikers boots as well. Her hair is usually pulled into a tight pony tail.

Drakota is a very serious woman, almost military like. She often likes to be alone, finding she doesn't play too well with others as she's easily annoyed. However, over the years she's learned her wolf yearns for a pack, the need to be apart of a unit is very strongly ingrained into the wolf spirit, even in a werewolf. So, she forced herself to socialize and occasionally comes across someone that she can tolerate and become acquainted with. She does not "demand" respect, except when a subordinate disrespects the authority above her, however when put in a position of high status she's not afraid to shove someone into submission when necessary. She demands order, justice. If there is a problem it will be sorted out and not dramatized and drug out. She seems antisocial most often, because of what was already stated, as well as her own conflict; she has high aggression and although she keeps her temper in check, if forced over the edge she's a force to be reckoned with and can and will cause damage, sometimes accidentally severely harming another. She keeps herself in check often by distancing herself and making sure everyone simply does their duty, if she feels the need to burn off steam she'll use the energy in a productive way by either training with the fighters(if she deems she's in good enough control to do so), or taking out a hunting patrol. Secretly, she has a soft spot for pups(young) and children, but it is unclear whether she wants some of her own one day. She always keeps her word.(It's very possible she has ptsd)

Drakota is a fullblood werewolf, however being born a werewolf and raised by humans is very difficult, especially when the guardians are the wrong sort for any child. She was raised by a man that participated in dog fights, training dogs and breeding killers from the most noble and respectable of companions. When he learned of the girl's abilities, he went to training her not only as a dog fighter, but in human fighting as well. She trained hard, it was painful, but she only knew this man to be her family. One day, it'd been too much and she ran out, eye bleeding and tears streaming down her face. She kept running until her legs gave out. Cold, alone, and wishing to be put out of her misery, her savior came in the form of her own kind. Rox had found her, they were just teens at the time. This mysterious shewolf helped Drakota, earning her trust, respect, and deepest friendship. After a year or two together, Drakota left her friend and traveled around. She lived as a human for some time, making a living through kick boxing and street fighting, and she was rather good. However, the woods called to her and she left home to live as a wolf. Recently she'd been trekking through the northern mountains when she heard tale of a wolf pack, naturally she had to investigate for herself. And that's where her story here begins.

((if you want me to change anything She Wolf lemme know))
Last edited by dmlp on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me