Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby 200765 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:42 am

The moon's soft glow turned a sinister violet seven years ago
in the land of Erolin, the land of the Fae. Though the moon
changed color, nothing happened, and the Fae eventually
went on with their lives.

For seven years, the moon stayed violet, and the Fae noticed
nothing different.

Until now. The older Fae have been falling ill, anyone older
than a hundred years. The queen has fallen ill as well, leaving
Erolin without a strong leader. Sickness drains away the Fae's
power, leaving them unable to fly, unable to do anything that
involves magic. It's made them powerless, weak, and basically
human.

The only healthy Fae left are the young ones, between the ages
of twenty and ninety-nine. It's up to the last of the Fae to find
out who and what is behind the violet moon, as well as rescue all
of Erolin........................................................................................................

Please PM me if you're interested in the roleplay! This is for semi-lit to literate roleplayers only.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.kingrichard » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:15 am

Would anyone be interested in a small-group warrior cats roleplay? It would focus on a group of rogues and loners who decide to start their own clan. They would have to make a treacherous journey across many lands to find a home suitable for them.
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
mr.kingrichard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:21 am

I was curious if anyone would be interested in a multifandom roleplay based around different musicals? I don't have too much of an idea of a plot, it's literally just an idea, so if you're interested in it we could work that out! When I say musicals, I mean either like movies or Broadway-type musicals. Message me if this is something you would be interested in!
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♔ ] hey everyone.

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 am

" HEY EVERYONE "

spidey here. anyways let me get straight to the point. i want to make a superhero
thread - and i for the life of me cannot think of a good plot. would anyone be interested
in helping me create a plot for this type of thread?

i will add you as co-owner as you've made up the plot with me so c:
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DreamCatcher™ » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:02 am

Heylo!! I have an idea.

It's a role play about greek gods. They were all turned to mortals with powers because of the titan Prometheus. If you want to do this with pm me and you will be co owner

Also I need a coder to code the intro and the forms. Also pm me for deets.

xxxxxxxx
⠀⠀⠀ info: Heyyy DreamCatcher here!! I love yall!!Male|Straight|-18|single|rp god
⠀•
⠀•
⠀•
⠀•
⠀•
⠀•
xxxxxxxx

▒│⠀
▒│⠀ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀɴ
▒│⠀❤ṖƐᑎ ĤƐᗩŔƬ
▒│⠀ʷᶤˡˡ ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▒│.Credit goes to auhlexa!
▒│⠀ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
▒│
DreamCatcher™

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:00 pm

looking for anyone interested in a roleplay based on the idea of DC's Suicide Squad, but not directly based on the recent movie. same idea, a bunch of characters known as villains are called in to form a special unit, have to work together despite their quarrels to solve a particular issue (tbd) -- but with some different characters or different interpretations than in the film.

would be a fairly small group roleplay, but probably semi-lit-ish, not super strict but likely a paragraph+ per post
──Image ──Image
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰

──bigwig • he/him • adult • used to be coral. • writer •
    ──roleplayer • watership down • twd comics • hannibal
    ──• cyberpunk • danganronpa • horror fan • comic fan
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰
───Image Image Image
Image Image
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sterlingfrost » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:44 am

Looking for people willing to try a zodiac based Roleplay. Haven't decided if it's going to be a post apocalyptic type, or kind of like a camp half-blood type, where each child born under that zodiac is in a specific dorm, ECT.

Co-authors would have credit and the ability to use the form whenever and however they would like.
Sterlingfrost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaney » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:02 am

i'm looking for a group of people interested in a warrior cats roleplay. there won't be any dramatic changes from a regular basic warrior cats rp. there won't be too many literacy expectations. looking for a co-owner to help run this w/ me.
chaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leda. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:42 pm

yo leda's at your service. im here to only express feedback.

FrappeIsMyBae, the plot sounds pretty cool considering i love anything fantasy/mythology related. the question of what the greek-turned-mortals will do in the humanoid world will come up, but i suppose you've already figured that out. what will the gods do in the human world? is there a specific plot in mind? will the gods ever regain their powers again? things like that should be considered, but i'm sure you already have stuff planned out.

coral. , mm the plot sounds intriguing but how will it progress? i haven't watched suicide squad but i know enough about it. will there be actual missions for the characters to interact? i made a roleplay similar to your idea except with normal spies/assassins and i've been faced with the challenge of coming up with missions for them. realistically, not every mission can be completed perfectly. there will always be ups and downs, mistakes and accidents. for this type of roleplay a lot more interaction is necessary, in character and out of character.

Sterlingfrost, camp half blood idea sounds pretty cool to be honest, but that's my personal opinion. if you go for the camp half blood idea there's lots more plot ideas to be filled. if you go for the post-apocalypse idea, i don't think it would last considering how most ideas centered on solely surviving the end of the world tend to go nowhere because it's boring and there's not a real set plot in mind. percy jackson fans will find the plot more exciting however and more people would join considering how big pj's fandom is.

effleurer, warrior cat roleplay sounds nice as always. i know you want it to be a close-knit roleplay, but maybe a little prophecy can be involved to spice things up a bit?
leda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xhat » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:38 pm

There's a good chance that I'll be setting this up as a roleplay, but i'd like to get a quick interest check on an idea that I have.

The roleplay will follow a plot very similar to the danganronpa series; "students" trapped in a confined sort of area. The exact area has yet to be determined, but I'm working on it. Anyways, there's going to be quite a bit of freedom when it comes to choosing characters. You can either create your own ultimate student, or you can bring a canon character back from one of the past games, whether you're bringing them back from the dead or not. Monokuma will make an appearance, as usual. As for general roleplay, characters will be killed off as tensions reach an all-time high; as the owner, I will be picking murderers, and will let them decide a motive and who they'd like to kill. After investigations, a trial ensues, and the players must find the murder, or else they'll all receive punishment. To prevent people from having their characters killed off and having no place in the roleplay anymore, a system will be implemented so that they can remain as some part of the rp. nvn
no longer active on here!! you may see me pop in time to time but I don't visit for months at a time.

││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││