เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:38 pm

Cool! Hopefully I'll have his personality actually
written out by then and not just a list of traits. xD
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:57 am

ill hopefully have my post up later today! i got a stomach bug so its like half finished :,))
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:08 am

@wonpil - Oh no, that sounds awful! Hope you get lots of rest and fluids. Donโ€™t worry about the roleplay if youโ€™re still feeling sick.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:41 pm

@everyone
Hi everyone! Some announcements -

1) Unfortunately, it looks like Gayyams hasn't been online at all in the past two weeks. To move forward with the roleplay, the cats in Owlsong's patrol can treat Mistback as if she is unconscious and carry her back to camp. Does this sound okay?

2) I am looking for a medicine cat apprentice! It'd also be nice to have a few more warriors. This roleplay is still open and accepting!

3) rey skywalker had an idea for a minigame in the discussion! "What is Your Cat Like?" Anyone can pose a weekly question about our cats for the rest of the group to answer. Participation is completely voluntary, so you can post answers for any, all, or none of your characters. It's just for a little bit of character development between roleplay responses. To prevent the regular discussion from getting lost in minigame writing, you could tag responses related to the minigame with @minigame. Just trying something new, definitely give me your feedback! I will add the weekly minigame question to the first post of the discussion.

Our first question is... what is your character's fondest memory?

Code: Select all
[b][color=#578b8f]@minigame[/color][/b]

---

@minigame Briarseed's fondest memories all center around the medicine den. Quiet moments of warmth amidst the sweet scent of herbs and berries. Sharing tears with Mothpaw as they hurt and healed together, sharing tongues with Lightningshadow into the darkest hours of the night. Tiny moments when she felt loved and wanted and whole.

Hopperpaw will never forget the thrill when he first emerged from the fog cover. Out there under the cloudless sky was a world he could've never imagined, a world just waiting for his four paws. He's been chasing that feeling ever since, hoping to share it with the cats he loves. Spottedfeather, Goosepaw, Yarrowpaw, even Gullsplash... they all deserve to feel free.

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:17 pm

Regarding Owlsong's patrol, I'm fine with this change of events.
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:53 pm

all good for owlsong's patrol! i'll have pumpkinpatch begin to drag mistback back to camp, since the only med cat left is briarseed and she's busy! i will be posting soon! so sorry for the wait! i have had a particularly busy week this week but i will have all the time to post monday/tuesday night after work hopefully! c:

@minigame pumpkinpatch's fondest memory is when she had first come out, and who it was to. pumpkinpatch had always felt like the rotten egg in her family, a family that strictly believed that a molly's only purpose was to support the endeavors of her tom. it was that day when eeleyes had whisked her away out of camp, the two molly's had been spending an awful lot of time together sneaking away. in particular, eeleyes had been opening her eyes to the rogues surrounding their territory. it was here, behind a mask of flora, did eeleyes tell her about how she had fallen in love with a rogue. a rogue that was a... molly? pumpkinpatch's heart soared as she realized her dearest friend had been more alike than she thought. it wasn't the first time eeleyes had made her feel brave, but this time she felt as courageous as ever. she had finally told another soul her deepest secret. and she felt a weight off her shoulders, and a deep blush in her cheek as she realized that eeleyes had looked particularly beautiful in the lighting.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“†ฉ๐Ÿค๐“†ช oh, what a blessing .แŸ

Postby satosugu » Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:55 pm

โ”† ๊’ฐ GHOSTRUNNER ! ๊’ฑ
โ—Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ—Œ
Image โ hold your breath, i'll make it worth the wait. โž
i. black smoke ghost classic tabby w/ dom white, long fur, and amber eyes.
ii. 39 moons ๏นborn late winter xxx iii. he / him / his ; dmab tom
iv. fallsclan warrior xxx v. previously ghostkit ; ghostpaw xxx vi. gay / mlm
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
family x โ™€ [npc] cloudyheart x โ™‚ [npc] duskfall โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ ghostrunner , โšฌ northpaw
relationships xxx crush n/a xxx mate n/a xxx friend(s) n/a xxx foe(s) n/a
feel free to ask for any relationship except mate !

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

pos. traits clever, independent, outside-the-box thinker, humorous
neu. traits flirtatious, sarcastic, carefree, cynical towards trusting others
neg. traits possessive, prone to lying, destructive, egotistical, blunt
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
at first glance, ghostrunner can be pretty intimidating. long-legged, silent in
his approach, and the owner of a very piercing gaze, the tom is aware that he
doesn't come across as your friendly neighborhood warrior. it doesn't bother him.
if anything, ghostrunner enjoys being an uneasy presence. he's highly intelligent-
more so than he lets on, his laidback persona making him more approachable than
his appearance. beneath it all, though, he can be incredibly cold and calculating.
he values himself above the clan's overall wellbeing, but he hides it well.
Last edited by satosugu on Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“†ฉ๐Ÿค๐“†ช rather be alone, rather just not know .แŸ

Postby satosugu » Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:57 pm

โ”† ๊’ฐ NORTHPAW ! ๊’ฑ
โ—Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ—Œ
Image โ pathetic don't mix with apathetic. โž
i. black ghost classic tabby with medium white, long fur, and blue eyes.
ii. 11 moons ๏นborn early winter xxx iii. they / them / theirs ; dmab nonbinary
iv. fallsclan apprentice xxx v. previously northkit xxx vi. bisexual
family x โ™€ [npc] cloudyheart x โ™‚ [npc] duskfall โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ ghostrunner , โšฌ northpaw
feel free to ask for any relationship except mate !

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

pos. traits usually levelheaded, intelligent, protective, adaptable, brave
neu. traits appears aloof, craves validation, intense moral code
neg. traits distant, jealous, impersonable, awkward, insecure, struggles with social settings
northpaw has grown up in the shadow of their brother for too long. though
at one time ghostrunner was northpaw's idol, they have seen too much, and
find the tom to be... suspicious. dangerous. they want to protect their clanmates
from ghostrunner, but the charming cat just slips through every crack in the defenses.
northpaw is incredibly perceptive, but often loses sight of their goals and becomes
consumed with the distaste they feel for their kin. despite this, northpaw is really
quite amicable towards others, and just wants to become someone that others rely on.
Last edited by satosugu on Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“†ฉ๐Ÿค๐“†ช how to break my heart in two .แŸ

Postby satosugu » Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:59 pm

โ”† ๊’ฐ SAGE ! ๊’ฑ
โ—Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ—Œ
Image โ and i'm so tired of fighting. โž
i. fawn-based light amber sparbled tabby with high white, short fur, and green eyes.
ii. 40 moons ๏นborn mid spring xxx iii. she / her / theirs ; dfab she-cat
iv. rogue xxx v. no previous names xxx vi. lesbian
family x โ™€ [npc] fawn x โ™‚ unknown โ”€โ”€ โ™€ lavender , โ™€ sage
feel free to ask for any relationship !

pos. traits tidy, self-sufficient, driven, sensitive, generally has good intentions, curious
neu. traits easily flustered, aims to please, quick to judge based on first impressions
neg. traits gullible, explosively emotional at times, often clouded by the past
sage lost her family in the blink of an eye. it had been sudden, unexpected,
and cruel. for a while, she had been nearly swallowed whole by grief and the desire
for revenge, but sage has abandoned those ways and regrets those she hurt. after
many moons of bloodshed, all she wants is to make up for the bad karma she's put
into the universe. sage desperately seeks to make others happy, but her heart is rarely
fully in it... instead, she does it because she feels indebted to the world. the rogue
wants to start over with a blank slate. lately, she's been consumed by intrigue towards the clan cats..
Last edited by satosugu on Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:11 pm

@everyone - announcements pt 2!
1) Gayyams has informed me that they are still interested! They'll be more active in about a week, but they may try to make a post before then. They told me that their characters can be moved wherever necessary for the plot to continue. Mistback should be taken back to camp so Risingpaw can treat her injuries.

2) The medicine cat apprentice slot has been filled!

3) I've been feeling really sick, so sorry for the delays. I'll try to get a post up by Monday or Tuesday.

@ffvii - Welcome, welcome! Ghostrunner is accepted, looking forward to reading your other forms!

@peachpit. - Sounds great, take your time! And oh my gosh your minigame response is breaking my heart in half and healing it, all at once.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me