вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Vixenflight

Postby galaxy cat. » Fri May 20, 2016 1:21 pm

vixenleap

Name::
V̶i̶x̶e̶n̶k̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶V̶i̶x̶e̶n̶p̶a̶w̶,̶ Vixenleap
"Female."

"Twenty seven moons young!"

"A proud warrior."

Desired Rank::
"Deputy, if my leader deems me worthy."
Personality::
"Oh! My friends say that I'm bubbly, fun, flirty, fearless, and intelligent. However, I have been snarky with them at times, and everyone knows how awful my temper is," she says cheerfully, except for the very last part where she looks a bit ashamed. Naturally, she didn't mention she's highly disorganized and sometimes full of herself.
Parents::
"They both died moons ago from blackcough. Their names were Cougarblaze and Daisywhisker," she says, trying her best to remain cheerful.
Littermates::
"I have two brothers; Onescar and Jaggedclaw, and a sister, called Redmoon. Jaggedclaw died in a badger attack. He was a very brave cat," she said, and seems to choke up on this more than she did her own parents.
Crush::
"Uhm...uh- Do you really wanna know? I guess so. Well, I've had a mad crush on Oakfall for a while."
Crushed On By::
"No one that I know of. If you hear anything about Oakfall liking me, tell me immediately or I'll kill you!"
Mate::
"No one yet, but I really hope I find love someday."
Kits::
"Someday in the future, hopefully."
Other::

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Born on in a flaming forest of autumn, under a crimson moon, Vixenkit had a wonderfully normal family. Everything was fine and dandy with her three siblings and living mother and father, and her parents never stopped thanking StarClan for giving them such a beautiful family. She and her brother Jaggedclaw had a close bond, and he was constantly looking at the great and fantastic things in the world, versus the unnerving and dangerous ones. He taught Vixenleap to believe in the benevolent, and to become happy simply by being where you were, and who you were. The two confided everything in one another, and when the two of them were apprentices, they found strength in both one another, and their other siblings when their parents died of blackcough. Then came the warrior ceremony. Jaggedclaw was the first to be made a warrior, followed by Redmoon and Vixenleap, then lastly, Onescar. One fateful day, Jaggedclaw was out on patrol, with Vixenleap. A badger attacked the small party, and Jaggedclaw died from internal injury before the medicine cat could do anything. You're expecting me to say, "and Vixenleap was never the same." The truth is, that's right. She took her brother's views of the world more seriously, and became more optimistic, because she knew that's what he would have wanted.

(Finished)
Last edited by galaxy cat. on Sat May 21, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome

Postby galaxy cat. » Sat May 21, 2016 1:27 pm

I'm finished! Her living siblings will be created soon, plus another male to even out the genders.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sat May 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Perfect! Accepted! Looks like Oakfall has a friend:)
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy cat. » Sat May 21, 2016 11:53 pm

Mhm ;)

Just saying, I will post today, but I have a wedding to go to this weekend, so I really won't be on much except for the very first post. The next time you see me will most likely Monday.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy cat. » Tue May 24, 2016 12:01 pm

Redmoon

Redmoon

____kit - ____paw - __________
"Female."
"Twenty seven moons."
"Warrior."
"I am content with my current position."
"I have been told by my peers I am sophisticated, beautiful, and highly intelligent. I will admit that I hold grudges for far too long, and my hunting skills are lacking compared to my fighting. I sometimes feel depressed and jealous of my sister, who had a closer bond to my brother before he died. She is also far more attractive than I," Redmoon replies. Her voice is soft, smooth, and drips sophistication.
"My parents were called Cougarblaze and Daisywhisker, StarClan bless them."
"I love each of my litter mates, who are called Onescar, Vixenleap, and Jaggedclaw, who is now deceased."
"I do have an interest in Embertuft, but I really am too proud to say it to anyone else. Promise you won't tell him, will you?"
"I'm not aware of anyone crushing on me at the moment."
"I hope to settle down with one someday."
"Oh, I can't wait to have my own bundles of cuteness!"
(See Vixenflight's backstory.)
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy cat. » Tue May 24, 2016 12:02 pm

(This I'll finish later. Sorry for the pic, with all the annoying lines n' stuff.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Accepted! No worries about the lines. They are beautiful!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy cat. » Tue May 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Onescar

Male
"Twenty seven moon and counting."
"I'm a warrior."
"Eh, I like where I'm at."
"My siblings and friends say I am friendly, fierce, and humble. Like my sister, I'm known to have a temper and to be grumpy at times. I can be a real worry wart at times, and stress too much over problems that my loved ones have. I don't want to lose anyone else. Don't tell anyone I said this, but I'm a hopeless romantic too."
"Cougarblaze and Daisywhisker."
"Vixenleap, Redmoon, and Jaggedclaw mean the world to me. Jaggedclaw lays in the paws of Starclan now."
"If only Hollyfrost would notice me in a more than friends sorta way..."
"I dunno."
"Can't wait to have one."
"I want as many as possible! I LOOOOOVE THEM!"
(See Vixenflight's history) "Having one eye and three legs can be tough at times, but I hate it when others pity me. I can hunt, fish, swim, fight, and climb as well as anyone. I don't need or want your sympathy. And don't even get started on my brother! Just because he died and I came out losing an eye and a leg doesn't mean my siblings or I are bad omens."
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Accepted and Hollyfrost is open for interaction if you want!:)
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy cat. » Tue May 24, 2016 10:51 pm

Yes please! Also, is there any way I can be involved in the prophecy, or is that kinda over and done with?
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me