ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ꜰᴏʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ꜰᴏʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby .Spaceman. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:41 am

going through a real rough patch & dealing with a death, please please be patient with me and my replies <3
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:43 am

awe im sorry space :c take your time, life before CS always

ill be poting when others do <3
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Name: Mark Holloway
Sexuality: Homosexual
Creature/being: Werewolf
Dislikes: Cold weather, riding in airplanes, lazy people.
Boyfriend: Tyler Austin

Personality: Mark is rather technologically inept. The man has constant issues with his cellphone that would be otherwise easily sorted out by most individuals, he also doesn't go near computers if he can help it. He's generally a straightforward individual with his words, not one to beat around the bush. Despite his generally kind or stern features he can be easily irritable.

History: Mark was born into the pack life, and at a young age had become close friends with another boy Gregory. The two despite the near ten year age gap were the best of friends, and Mark had always looked up to his older friend. The pack they were with was growing large, almost too much so to keep themselves hidden. Thus it was decided that some would strike out on their own and find a new place to live and hopefully create packs of their own. So the two moved nearly across the country and started up their own pack. It made sense that with Greg as Alpha, that Mark would be his Beta. The two made quite the team for a time, until Greg's step-daughter challenged him for the role. Much to his dismay Greg had allowed it, putting him in the position of fighting his best friends step-child who he'd watched grow into her own.

In the very beginning he'd been holding back, apprehensive about hurting her. But the man quickly realized he couldn't as she started overpowering him, and even after the two went all out she managed to win. Much to the surprise of many including Mark and Greg himself. Mark wouldn't pretend it wasn't a blow to his pride, to lose his role as Beta. Afterwards he felt rather adrift in the pack, unsure of his place. That being said he hadn't moped about but taken it with stride, doing what he could even if it wasn't the same. However when the pack decided to be far more open and willing to kill Mark had argued against and opposed it at every turn, to no avail. Afterwards it became clear to him that he had no purpose in the pack any longer, and he didn't want to be a part of where it was headed. So one night he packed light and left without saying a word to anyone. The pack might have tried to stop him, potentially with force, specifically Greg. Your average pack members can't just up and leave. Mark felt it for the best.

Now, over two years later Mark has returned to Jasper City. Returning just like he'd left, without a word. His best friend along with the mans wife were dead, murdered even, among other pack members. Mark couldn't stay away after hearing of it, not only did he want to say goodbye to a man he considered family but he feared for his former family in the wake of what was happening. Though he was unsure if he'd be run out of town or welcomed back.
Last edited by Crono on Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:22 am

Quick question for anyone who may know the answer. Are there any characters still at the memorial site or has everyone cleared out? Thought I'd ask before dropping Mark there. ;]
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:58 am

I believe everyone has since cleared out. There could be a few
      civilians, but other than that, actual pack members are unlikely. I could be wrong.

I just wanted to inform everyone that this week has been busy for me, and I plan on
      posting tomorrow night. Though it may be Friday.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:38 am

Hello everyone. Just wanted to pop by and let you all k is I’m doing okay. I planned on posting today, but things got in the way. I’m currently at work, so I cannot post tonight. I will be posting in the morning when I get off shift. Sorry for the long wait, but I really do appreciate all of your patience with me.
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:07 am

Sorry to kind of derail that last rp post, but... James was using silver bullets. I've mentioned it in my posts several times.
They'd still probably be able to tell the difference pretty easily, though, since iirc Emmeline was shot from a distance with a rifle, so that's going to look totally different from a little handgun ofc.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets