valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby lynettetan1 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:18 am

Both Stjerne and Eliza are gone? Oooh Phantom's gonna be on hyper alert. Just when Bjorn starts to calm down another stallion starts to get agitated oh nu XD
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun May 27, 2018 11:16 am

posted for rhae, otabeka, and sammael

not sure what to write for ellie yet, not much is really going on for her besides standing around
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:22 pm

@blue: aw, no primrose? HAHA I'll have a reply up in just a second
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun May 27, 2018 2:42 pm

@omni - if you want, you can have astrid get lost from the herds and run into sam and ylva, they aren't too far from the herds
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Sun May 27, 2018 2:42 pm

lynettetan1 wrote:@blue: aw, no primrose? HAHA I'll have a reply up in just a second

Haha yea, I didn't know what to do with her this time around! I'll do a post for her next time around. Great posts everyone! The roleplay is so active right now and I love it.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:26 pm

So many posts <333
BlueChai wrote:
lynettetan1 wrote:@blue: aw, no primrose? HAHA I'll have a reply up in just a second

Haha yea, I didn't know what to do with her this time around! I'll do a post for her next time around. Great posts everyone! The roleplay is so active right now and I love it.

Okk. :) HAHA IKR I love it so much.
azhefa. wrote:
    @omni - if you want, you can have astrid get lost from the herds and run into sam and ylva, they aren't too far from the herds

Oh nu I sense more headaches from Phantom XD
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sun May 27, 2018 3:28 pm

i may go ahead and do that, or wait and give phantom a real headache and have her run into haukr lol

man if titan could hear phantom he'd lose his mind xD
he's not ready for his little girl to go lol
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun May 27, 2018 3:38 pm

lol i can just see the poor king pacing around and be like 'wait, what-- what-- hold up'
    one maiden is getting in trouble with wolves while the other is off cavorting with loners cx

it would be funny if sammy goes and chats with some ladies and gets mistaken for titan, start up some drama with the mistaken identity without even realizing it. like he could say hello to one of bjorn's girls and leaves after bjorn spots him, making bjorn yell at titan for flirting with his girls. cue the confusion.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:41 pm

omnipotence_ wrote:i may go ahead and do that, or wait and give phantom a real headache and have her run into haukr lol

man if titan could hear phantom he'd lose his mind xD
he's not ready for his little girl to go lol

Oh dear, Haukr >.< Phantom will have a headache indeed. XDD But I think it'd be fun.

Ehehe that's why Phantom's keeping up a steady lookout for Titan XD. Sneaky sneaky

azhefa. wrote:
    lol i can just see the poor king pacing around and be like 'wait, what-- what-- hold up'
    one maiden is getting in trouble with wolves while the other is off cavorting with loners cx

it would be funny if sammy goes and chats with some ladies and gets mistaken for titan, start up some drama with the mistaken identity without even realizing it. like he could say hello to one of bjorn's girls and leaves after bjorn spots him, making bjorn yell at titan for flirting with his girls. cue the confusion.

And in unfamiliar territory no less. This day is not the best day, to say the least. XD

HAHAHAHAHHA yessss omg. I was actually thinking of something along those lines where Phantom goes and gets Sammael's daughter(are you still making her?) into his herd, and then the two can confront each other. I can just imagine Sammael going "what are you doing with my daughter" and Phantom going all "??? Heidi is fine, she chose to come. More importantly, WHERE IS INKERI."
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Sun May 27, 2018 6:38 pm

Vira
Birth Alias: Hope
Sire:Phantom
Dam: Dawn
Twin: Astrid
History/Personality: With a mother that died in her first winter, and a twin that always shone brighter, one can expect how Vira's childhood was. Being a twin, Vira was much weaker than she should have been. Her body is little more than a sack of bones with little muscle. She was born a weakling, and stayed that way for moons to come. She was unable to stand for days after her birth, and unable to go into a full canter until she was a yearling. Nowadays, Vira is a clumsy maiden. She trips and stumbles with every step she takes, and can hardly stand still. Even now the maiden is weak.

But even now, Vira remains fiery and hopeful.

If the herd goes running, she will join them. She will race alongside the healthy mares until she collapses. She will force her easily aching hooves to keep racing. She refuses to rest and graze until she is mere inches from death. She fights and races alongside other foals, even if it costs her a few wounds. But she knows; if they can do something, then she can too.

Three years of pain, weakness, and hope carves Vira into the filly she is today: A strong-willed, faithful, brave maiden.

It was this persistence and hope that kept Vira alive; if not physically, then spiritually. She knows that one day she will outgrow her herd, and she will be strong as any mare. She wants to be a good daughter, a good wife, and a good mother.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mjölnir
Birth Alias: Flash
Sire:Bjorne
Dam: Avondee
History/Personality: Born to a rather distant father and mother on a stormy night that gave him his name, Mjölnir grew up knowing he was alone. At the tender age of two, Bjorne cast him out of the herd, as he often did with foals.

Here's the thing about Bjorne's foals: many of them survived, but only a few of them thrived.

Mjölnir, even as a yearling and foal, had grown quite independent from the herd. He'd graze alone, run alone, feed himself and defend himself as needed. He made no friends or associations within the herd, especially with fellow colts. What would be the purpose if they would be his rivals one day? Fighting for land or mares, or simply over rank. Mjölnir would spare himself such heartbreak and loss. He'd take his own path.

One could say he inherited many traits his father; solid judgment and a fiery temper. A raging storm could not match his anger, and a scale could not match his reasoning. Mjölnir was strong and smart, and the Earl knew it. But to his perfection, there was one flaw.

Even as a lowly, lonely Earl, Mjölnir has the pride of a King. His own ego and self-idolatry often tip his scale of balance, or heat his anger. Perhaps such arrogance will be his downfall...
Last edited by Queen Lapis on Mon May 28, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me