༺ 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙡𝙮 – d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ༺ 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙡𝙮 – d+f

Postby selasphorys » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:21 pm

I've made some minor rearrangements on the front page, including a StarClan section for our dearly departed.

@peachpit. and @Gayyams
You both are absolutely breaking my heart. That was so beautiful. When Milktuft said goodbye to Mistback one last time, before flying off with Oceaneyes as a pair of shooting stars, I just... I'm lost for words. Seeing her so full of energy and light in these final moments makes me break into the saddest smile. Then with Mistback in the aftermath, seeing flashes of Thundercloud as Milktuft is swept under the water... I'm in tears. ;-;

And peach, I look forward to reading about your newest character! Pumpkinpatch sounds like a sweetheart.

@Gayyams
Regarding Briarseed and Risingpaw, maybe a weasel or raccoon could come at them at some point? If it's okay with you, I'd like it if they could fight it off together. Briarseed had some warrior training under Sykestar and this could be a good chance to put it to the test. I'd love for them to work together and gain a mutual respect for each other. Risingpaw could realize that Briarseed isn't a nervous mousebrain or damsel in distress, but someone they can trust. I think if Risingpaw admits some vulnerability later, as difficult as that would be for them, they could start growing stronger together. Maybe on another occasion, Risingpaw could struggle with treating an illness or injury, or even struggle with their faith, and Briarseed could come to guide them. ...Or at least struggle with them, since she is also losing faith in StarClan. What do you think?

@Light.Out
That sounds terrifying, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you're ok. Take all the time you need to recover.

Totally fine with your cat getting injured in the landslide. But I'd prefer if (for the most part) everyone's cats are well enough to travel to the gathering tonight. Some light cuts or concussions would be fine, maybe a twisted paw, but not anything too serious. If you have something else in mind, please let me know and I'll probably be ok with it!

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:12 am

@selasphorys
Aww, yeah!!! That all sounds brill. Risingpaw needs the development away from just being an overbearing little guy
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:18 am

Oh, to warn y'all in advance, I'm going to be extremely busy for most of the month in October.
As I'm going to be house/pet sitting for two different people for a varied amount of time.
along with caring and harvesting stuff around the garden and greenhouses.
So I may not be able to post terribly often in October.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:07 pm

@Rae - No worries at all. That sounds like a lot of work, but exciting too! Good luck with your garden!

October will probably be a stressful month for a lot of us, me included, so I'm going to be more lax with the post requirement this month. I will still be sending out PMs to those who have been inactive for more than 2 weeks without notice. Hoping this roleplay can stay alive for a long while!

As for Paledapple's patrol, I think we can go ahead with the mudslide!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:38 pm

Exam finished! I hopefully will post by tomorrow night. Some emotion came up recently. Sorry all <3
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:13 pm

Would anyone be willing to give me a recap in what has happened in the roleplay and plotting wise?
    I haven't been around due to work and now there are like quite a few more roleplayers and even more pages between the two threads. Thank yoou!
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:00 pm

Sure! Give me a few minutes @Nunavik
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:19 pm

@rey skywalker - Congrats on finishing your exam! Take some time to rest and recover, no rush with the roleplay. And sorry to snipe your recap. I just really wanted to get one out there tonight. Feel free to add anything I missed!

@Nunavik - I totally understand how overwhelming it can be to come back to an explosion of activity. Quick recap below.

Current Events and Plotting
  • Mistback and Milktuft were swept into the river by a flash flood. Milktuft died saving Mistback. Owlsong's patrol will find and rescue Mistback later.
  • Paledapple's patrol will be caught in a mudslide later.
  • We have a second medicine cat apprentice, Risingpaw.

Interactions with Your Characters
  • Spottedfeather
    • Spottedfeather is part of Cinnamonthorn's patrol. Cinnamonthorn asked her to join the patrol here.
    • Hopperpaw snuck off with Gullsplash to a hidden clifftop meadow above camp. He's currently hiding out around halfway up the steep cliffside.
    • Rumblespout replied to her here.
  • Lynxspring
    • Finchpaw and Wolfpath responded to him here.
    • Owlsong's patrol is about to head out.
  • Starlingflight
    • Starlingflight is part of Cinnamonthorn's patrol. Cinnamonthorn was looking for him.
    • Kyanitepaw approached him to ask about today's training/patrols here.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

༺ FIREFLY

Postby ColonelHamster » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:12 pm

FIREFLY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼

➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼

BASICS

Name: Firefly
Desired Rank: n/a
Eyes: Amber

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FAMILY

Mother: Lily
Father: Unknown
Sibling(s): open
Crush: Starlingflight
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Other Kin: open

➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼
Personality: Firefly is a charming, and bold young molly. Firefly is a curious molly, and can become easily distracted as she grows bored quickly with the same old thing. She is known to take off on a whim without a word, then show up days later. Her boredom and impatience can lead her to taking more risks than necessary. If she ends up in any real danger, she has a knack of finding some way out of it, be it by talking her way out, or being able to escape by being quick on her paws. So far she has had decent luck, but it is unknown when that luck will eventually run out. With her competitive and passionate nature, If any sort of challenge arises you can be sure she'll be all in to give it everything she's got.

History: Firefly was born to a rogue molly in a litter of four. Once she was old enough to walk, her mother started traveling more, teaching Firefly and her siblings how to survive. Firefly was quick to learn, and discovered she loved to run, jump and climb as she navigated the landscape around her. She's never been very strong, but learned to strike quickly and move out of the way. Even after her mother settled into one of the rogue groups, Firefly never stayed in one spot very long. She enjoyed the chance to meet different cats, learning who she could trust, and who to avoid. Though never truly feeling like she belonged, Firefly has kept to the group her mother is in. Despite everything else they may do, they did offer her protection from the other groups. As long as she did what she was told, and didn’t stir up too much trouble.

During one of her explorations, Firefly came across a group of cats living near the falls. Firefly watched from afar until curiosity made her wander a little too close and was discovered. After a near scuffle, and wanting to avoid more conflict, Firefly offered to give them information about rouge groups in the area that could be a threat. Luck must have been on her side as a cat on the patrol used to be one of the rogues she had known. With their help the agreement was made. Firefly has been popping in ever since to check in, give warnings, and occasionally bringing food. Her visits have started to become more frequent and lasting a bit longer, perhaps she is rethinking her life a rogue?

Other: apologies for any typos, or writing errors. It is late, and I wanted to get this up. I am definitely open to discuss relationships!

Last edited by ColonelHamster on Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:34 pm

@ColonelHamster - Firefly is accepted! Did you mean to put her rank as Rogue instead of Loner?

Firefly can jump in by visiting Cinnamonthorn's patrol! The most recent post from that patrol is here. Rabbitsong, Yarrowpaw, Swallowsight, and Goosepaw are already out, and the others assigned to that patrol (Starlingflight, Kyanitepaw, Mothgaze, Snakepaw, Spottedfeather) may join them shortly.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me