Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Rinovo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:22 am

Lowkey super happy that you're considering bringing link in.

I've been trying for so long to look for another character to bring in but I can't think of anything that isn't loz or splatoon haha.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:28 am

I kinda miss playing Link tbh lol

I get your struggle. For me though, it's avoiding Fire Emblem characters. Like yeah this is the list of FE characters I can play/have played before. I already have 3 already here. I was actually thinking of attempting to play Marth for the first time, but I need to hold myself back

Also make a squid kiddo so my squid kiddo isn't a lonely squid
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:32 am

Ploegy wrote:
    I kinda miss playing Link tbh lol

I get your struggle. For me though, it's avoiding Fire Emblem characters. Like yeah this is the list of FE characters I can play/have played before. I already have 3 already here. I was actually thinking of attempting to play Marth for the first time, but I need to hold myself back

Also make a squid kiddo so my squid kiddo isn't a lonely squid

I've always wanted to make fire emblem and final fantasy characters but I've never played a single game from either series.

I would but I cANT DRAW HER CORRECTLY
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:44 am

Hey, Ploegy, you mind if I pop down my other characters form until I find a partner?
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:47 am

I'm way too invested in Fire Emblem haha. I actually have some from Gaiden / Echoes that I still want to try playing as well as a few from Sacred Stones and of course the boy Marth. I got into Final Fantasy a little, but only got like 2 battles into the one I played

That's why I made the one I'm using as my character in game. I'm too lazy to draw the ones I actually have with unique looks lol

@Wolfan; Most certainly ^^ And if you want to pair with soleking that would be fine too cuz they still need a partner
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:49 am

➳name; zetto
    ➳age; twenty five
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; gold
    ➳fandom; terrain of magical expertise (TOME)

➳hair; blue
    ➳eyes; red
    ➳skin tone; pale blue

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; he has many attacks that his in game avatar can use through the aid of his blade and mechanical arm:
    ki generator - infinite energy that the player can charge and release in explosive bursts.
    ki blade - a blade made of energy that can morph and extend to different shapes by the user's will.
    shiftarm - a transforming arm that can shift between a cannon, a chain-link and a machine gun.
    breaker beam - a powerful attack that must be charged for a great amount of time, but releases a beam that covers the entire length of the battlefield. there is however a limit of how much charging can zetto's mechanical arms contain; while he can unleash an intentionally overcharged beam, it will short-circuit his mechanical arm in process.

➳personality; because of his involvement in the game's development as the combat tester, zetto takes the fighting aspect of TOME very seriously, challenging practically every player he meets to a battle. he is understandably confident in his combat capabilities considering how he defeats nearly all of his opponents with great ease. this obsession with battle is also one of the negative aspects of his personality, making him unable to get any enjoyment out of the game unless he is winning or his competition is serious.
    zetto is shown to have good intentions, as he regretted hiring rockoon and doubling since they did nothing but destroy lavendera (which he states wasn't what he wanted). he meant no ill will, as he only wanted to make the most of any free time he had in TOME before the forbidden power took that away from him too. he also has no wish to use the forbidden power for evil, and simply wants to destroy it.
    in season two, his personality is slightly different, him having become less smug and confident ever since the events of episode ten. his cool, collected facade seems to have slipped and he comes across as emotionally broken. he is more determined and angry than before, willing to even endanger his friends in order to defeat it.

➳history; the player of zetto was originally considered netking number 6, one of the creators of the virtual reality game, TOME. he was responsible for testing the virtual reality system during beta. however, during the testing process of a new boss, this boss became infected with a virus that caused virtual pain to be felt. during this fight, his avatar's arm was cut of, causing his incredible pain, recalling it feeling "like an axe just went threw my arm". this traumatising incident resulted in him leaving the development team to pursue his own goal with his partner kizuna, creating the organisation of d-buggers.org so that he could destroy the virus once and for all.

➳other; since technically this character doesn't actually appear in real life, and is just an avatar in a game, i'm going to treat it like a log horizon sort of situation, with the player physically becoming his character.

@Ploegy, awesome, thanks! ^.^

@sogeking, I'd love to pair with you if you want :3
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sogeking » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:06 am

Hmm! I'd be fine with it of course, buuuut only if you don't expect Nami to really warm up to the guy. For most of the foreseeable future anyway- the whole 'potentially endangering friends' thing is kind of a deal breaker for her. Pushes all of the wrong buttons, rip.

Also, if y'all want to bring in more LoZ or Fire Emblem characters I could toss some into the ring 👀
Last edited by sogeking on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
sogeking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:14 am

@sogeking, trust me, don't worry about it. I hardly expect Zetto to be all warm and cosy either, until he's gotten to know her at least. Okay, thats great then, I'll send him to meet Nami. Well, once he's accepted of course ^.^
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:27 am

He is accepted. I'll add the two of them to the front when I'm not being lazy lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:00 am

Ploegy wrote:
    I know Ace. I laugh at myself too, but have you seen how many character I have in my character storage? I have too many loves

I have...I have.. XD. All the characters you have are interesting tho~

Like Rin said, I like them to , but never played the games umu.

Anyway, I should post a link to my storage and see if anyone is Interested in any of those characters. I need to update it one day
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me