Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:57 pm

@Spirit; Please do pm it to me if you are finding it questionable
look at me double posting like a nub
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Todd will be quite now... (ಥ﹏ಥ)fog-sama why must you be so cruel to mehhh
    *goes to Elmo corner*
    *sees Ploegy*
    Ploegyyyyyyy! (ಥ﹏ಥ) hoi
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:01 pm

@Ploegy: done, and hopefully it's fine, but I think I could describe him pretty well if needed instead
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:01 pm

"Elmo corner." ;o;
I'm always up for adding another character if ever needed?
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:02 pm

@ploegy - that gif of eren just makes William Tell Overture play in my head XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:"Elmo corner." ;o;

oh.. lol I didn't even noticed it auto corrected to that haha

@fog-sama do you want meh to make the first post......?
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:06 pm

I have been summoned. Hello friend. Plo plo is here

I must stop procrastinating my paper. Sorry if I vanish. I gotta finish it
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eren || The Titan Shifter

Postby soonyoung » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Ploegy wrote:

➳name; eren jaeger
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; meep
    ➳pairing; emerald
    ➳fandom; attack on titan

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; teal
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; pretty average
    ➳height; about 5'6 or 5'7
    ➳weight; around 150 lbs

➳abilities / powers; the only power eren possess is the ability to shift into a titan which increases his height greatly, his strength, and his temper, though he has troubles controlling it no matter which form he is in. he must inflict harm to himself in order to shift though. he also has the ability to regenerate parts of his body due to his titan form. other than powers, he typically uses 3d gear which allows hims to fly through the air and fight as well
    ➳weapons; his weapon of choice would be the blades he was trained to kill titans with, though he also is quite handy with a knife and wouldn't feel completely useless with one

➳personality; eren is best seen as a hotheaded boy who lets his temper get the best of him in many occasions which shows just how impulsive he is. another big trait he holds is his passion, especially that for getting his revenge on the titans. he is extremely passionate and when he puts his mind to it, it is hard to change it. the boy also lacks self-control which leads him to get into trouble though mikasa is normally there to bail him out. however the boy is also determined yet protective over his friends, especially armin whom he always tries to save. eren tends not to think about things before jumping into action and tends to make rash decisions unless someone is there to guide him into make the right decision

➳history; at the age of nine, eren was on a trip with his father to visit the ackerman's when they came to the house and the two adults had been murdered. upon hearing that the daughter was in danger, eren went against his father and decided to find the killers. in the end he ended up killing two of them before getting caught by the third, but was saved by mikasa. over the next year, kikasa lived with the jaeger family and protected eren. a year after saving mikasa, wall maria was breached and eren witnessed the death of his mother as he was carried off to safety. after having to live through the horrific events, he vowed to kill every last titan and soon became a trainee. after his three years of training, wall rose was attacked and he had to help fight back against the titans. only minutes into the battle, he saved armin and was eaten, but was soon to find out that he was a titan shifter. upon figuring this out, he managed to help seal the breach, but was soon taken to the government to be put on trial. the boy eventually ended up in the hands of the survey corps and has been working alongside them ever since

➳other; none

AYE LOOK.
    Its Mikasa's #1 Man!

.-Tired-. wrote:
Kaori Miyazono. wrote:"Elmo corner." ;o;

oh.. lol I didn't even noticed it auto corrected to that haha

@fog-sama do you want meh to make the first post......?

DO EHT
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:34 pm

➳name; Mikasa Ackerman
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Straight
    ➳crush; Platonic for Eren?
    ➳pairing; Emerald
    ➳fandom; Attack On Titan

➳hair; Black, shoulder length
    ➳eyes; Dark Grey
    ➳skin tone; White
    ➳build; Average, slim
    ➳height; 170cm
    ➳weight; 68kg

➳weapons; Manoeuvre gear and the blades connected to it. This resource is limited so she may run out of gas and blades, forcing her to get rid of them.

➳personality; Few years before joining the Yeager family, Mikasa appeared to be a cheerful, outgoing, yet unusually perceptive child. From an early age, Mikasa was aware of the harshness of nature, witnessing the manner in which predators would hunt and kill weaker prey. However, her innocence allowed her to push these thoughts to the back of her mind, and she continued to live happily with her parents. This illusory peace was shattered when a band of criminals brutally murdered her parents before her eyes in a failed kidnapping attempt on herself and her mother. To save herself and her rescuer, Eren Yeager, Mikasa managed to abandon all inhibition and hesitation, allowing her to kill one of her assailants. Following this traumatic event, Mikasa would gain a generally cynical outlook on life and accept the world as a cruel place where only those who are strong are able to survive.
    After the murder of her parents, Mikasa has become noticeably emotionally withdrawn and serious, but she still loves and cares deeply for her friends, especially Eren and Armin, seeing them as the last remnants of a family she cannot afford to lose. Her personality as a teenager is very much influenced and moulded by Eren, who told her she stood no chance of survival if she did not fight for it. His words continue to stay with her, and her mind automatically recalls them to spur her on when she is close to death. Her determination to protect Eren as much as possible may also have contributed greatly to her phenomenal skills as a soldier. Though she is among the best of the best, she remains humble and refrains from putting on airs or displaying arrogance.
    Mikasa has a strong sense of right and wrong, but she is also very protective of Eren and does all she can to advise him to follow what she deems to be the right track. Despite that, she knows well that she cannot always sway Eren in his decisions and makes a point to follow Eren to almost everywhere he goes and stick by whatever final decisions he makes, just so that she can be around to help him out when he is in trouble. The sole reason she enlisted in the military and joined the Survey Corps after her graduation was to keep an eye on Eren, despite the fact that she truly wished to live out the rest of her days in relative peace within the Walls alongside him. She also takes Eren's opinion seriously, so much so that when he once said that her hair was too long, she immediately had it cut, even though Jean had just commented that it looked beautiful. Despite all her blind loyalty, Mikasa is quite stoic and level-headed. Her will is remarkably strong, and she is rarely seen to lose her cool or be at a loss of what to do, no matter how bleak a situation seems to be. Even when she believed Eren to be dead, outwardly she managed to remain so calm that only Armin could tell that she was battling with the pain of losing Eren. However, she is not completely immune to the effects of her emotions. Her strong feelings for Eren, particularly when he is in harm's way, does at times cloud her judgment - sometimes to the endangerment of herself and others. A notable example is the occasion she briefly gave into her grief over Eren's apparent demise and lost the will to live - forgetting her responsibility for the lives of the soldiers she had taken upon herself to lead in the process. However, she was reawakened by her memories of Eren, after which she made a conscious decision to never give up again, as if she were to die, her memories of Eren would die with her. When she found him alive and well, she completely lost her composure and wept tears of joy. Mikasa's bond with Eren is undoubtedly her most important relationship, and one that defines Mikasa. For Eren's sake, Mikasa has expressed a variety of emotions such as compassion, concern, anger, embarrassment, sadness and tenderness. She has openly wept tears of relief at his safety, and developed vengeful grudges towards those who harm him. She relentlessly attacked the Female Titan in a murderous fury as it attempted to abduct Eren, and later attempted to kill Reiner and Bertolt for trying to do the same. Mikasa blushed when it was insinuated she and Eren were lovers, and has suffered crippling distress at the thought of losing Eren forever. Mikasa also wears the red scarf Eren gave her when they first met, holding on to it as a source of strength and comfort when she is upset.

➳history; Mikasa was born to a white father and Asian mother, the former being an Ackerman. Before her parents' death, she lived peacefully with them in the farmlands of Wall Maria. In the manga, Mikasa underwent a painful scarring ritual from her mother, whom cut into her skin the mark of their Asian clan, while in the anime and visual novel, was taught an Asian style embroidery. Being the last of their race made them high value targets to human traffickers, who killed Mikasa's parents and attempted to kidnap her for the purpose of selling her as a slave to the people in the Capital when she was only nine years old. She was rescued by Eren, who tricked and killed two of the slavers. He was then overwhelmed by the third trafficker and was on the verge of being strangled. Desperately, Eren urged Mikasa to fight to win. Although she was initially frightened, she came to realize that, "This world is a callous and merciless place," dispatching the kidnapper who was trying to kill Eren. When Eren's father arrived with members of the Military Police Brigade, she was given the scarf by Eren and accepted into his family. This event awakened the fighting instincts and perfect self-control that would later turn her into a formidable soldier. She lived with Eren's family in Wall Maria's Shiganshina District until it was destroyed by the Colossus Titan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:38 pm

meow :3 I'm going to continue to sit here and watch stuff happen XD
lilymei.