Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby soonyoung » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Ploegy wrote:
Faded. wrote:
    Weird is good - Ploegy 2017

lol yeah quote me on that

Anyways I'll work on Eren's form in a bit. I gotta write this report though

OKie,
    I'll start working on Mikasa and Adrien.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Faded. wrote:
.-Tired-. wrote:
    Yey!\( ^-^ )/

Uh.... smol heads up! If I'm not as active in the next few days it's because I'm moving or don't have internet because I'm heading from one house to another to put things away!

And I'm actually as weird as Faded soo..... yeahhh meep ><

I AM NOT WIERD. AND STOP CALLING ME FOG!

You are weird thooooo! And your the one that said I have to!! And I didn't even say fog since I first posted on here —.—

Faded. wrote:
.-Tired-. wrote:
    Yuki~ then I'll be tempted to make my OC >p<

KIYOKO!!!!

Yus, Kiyo~
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Good lord in the stars help me

if i make yukine, who wants to pair with? I need to watch season btw
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:53 pm

➳human identity name; Adrien Agreste
    ➳miraculous hero name: Chat/Cat Noir [I'll be calling him 'Cat' because it's English not French.]
    ➳nicknames; Adrikin, Cat, Tom Cat, Kitty.
    ➳age; 15 Years old
    ➳pairing: Has there been a indigo pairing? [this is with Amethyst]
    ➳gender; Male [lol, Duh]
    ➳sexuality; Straight [Goes for girls]
    ➳crush; Tbd

➳hair; As Adrien: Short blond hair.
    As Cat Noir: Messy, Feral blond hair.
    ➳eyes; As Adrien: Green Irises, round pupils.
    As Cat Noir: Cat like eyes; Pupils as thin slits, green irises, pale light green tunica. [X]
    ➳skin tone; White
    ➳build; Slim

➳abilities/powers;
    PowerActivation: His Kwami named Plagg enters his ring miraculous once he calls out the words "Claws out," When Plagg enters the miraculous his powers are activated and he transforms into Cat Noir.

In addition to being a model, Adrien takes basketball, fencing, piano, and Chinese lessons. Thus, he is able to speak Chinese fluently and is able to communicate with Wang Cheng, and is able to fight on equal grounds with his akumatized fencing teacher and fend off his knights effortlessly. Other than fencing, he also does karate, as revealed in "Simon Says", which enables him to fight in hand-to-hand combat as well. He is also quite good at video games, being able to beat Max in Ultimate Mecha Strike III and achieve one of the top two scores in the entire school.

Cat Noir has enhanced skills such as speed, agility, strength, and near-invulnerability. Like a cat, he also has enhanced senses such as hearing, smell, and night vision, and has super stealth. His special power, Cataclysm, allows him to destroy anything that he touches with his ring hand, although it drains his power and reverts him back to Adrien shortly afterwards

➳weapons; Staff; He uses his staff efficiently, being able to spin it at high speeds, wield it like a sword, and take advantage of its duplication and length-changing features. He can also throw his staff with great skill and precision and have it be deflected back to him. To travel long distances, he uses his staff and its variety in length to vault over obstacles.

➳personality; Adrien is charismatic, shy, a bit reserved, and slightly innocent — partially due to his unfamiliarity to much of the world beyond his father's reach. While liking to have fun, he is more serious, obedient, and less lively due to his strict upbringing. Wanting to change, make friends, and experience new things is important to him, but it's a bit of a struggle for him and it worries him every now and then. If something makes him sad, he tries to downplay his feelings on it, like his relationship with his father, but he will act on impulse if he is emotional enough. He thinks reasonably and will express annoyance and frustration when someone is being difficult or something is going wrong. Though not very openly emotional or affectionate to most people, he is friendly and encouraging. He has an easier time letting his feelings show to those who he's close to.

As Cat Noir, Adrien has the freedom to act however he wants outside of his normal life, and lets his wilder side come out, becoming cocky and outgoing. More optimistic and open, Cat Noir says whatever comes to his mind and makes plenty of typically cat-related jokes and puns. In his attempts to get Ladybug's attention, along with other people, he brags and boasts about himself in a comedic way. Much of Cat Noir's exaggerated personality, especially his flirting with Ladybug, stems from entertainment such as anime, television, and movies due to his lack of experience with people his age beyond Chloé. His change to his superhero status doesn't diminish his kindness and concern for others, though, among a lot of his other personality traits like irritation proneness and loyalty. While more prone to goofing off, Cat Noir gets serious when needed, like when fighting an akumatized villain. It's rare for him to reveal his vulnerable, Adrien-like side, but it does come through at times, such as when he quietly commented that not all parents are loving in "The Bubbler" and tried in vain to tell Ladybug about his love for her before their transformations wore off in "Dark Cupid". Determined to help others and save the day, Cat Noir really cherishes being uninhibited by his civilian life as a superhero.

soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:57 pm

hey, I've seen that guy before XD from some cosplay vids on youtube XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:58 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:Good lord in the stars help me

if i make yukine, who wants to pair with? I need to watch season btw

*scrolls through my old forums*
    *finds old OC form*
    ... meep... tooootally don't have someone already XD
    I could pair with you if you wanted!

Faded. wrote:

➳human identity name; Adrien Agreste
    ➳miraculous hero name: Chat/Cat Noir [I'll be calling him 'Cat' because it's English not French.]
    ➳nicknames; Adrikin, Cat, Tom Cat, Kitty.
    ➳age; 15 Years old
    ➳pairing: Has there been a indigo pairing? [this is with Amethyst]
    ➳gender; Male [lol, Duh]
    ➳sexuality; Straight [Goes for girls]
    ➳crush; Tbd

➳hair; As Adrien: Short blond hair.
    As Cat Noir: Messy, Feral blond hair.
    ➳eyes; As Adrien: Green Irises, round pupils.
    As Cat Noir: Cat like eyes; Pupils as thin slits, green irises, pale light green tunica. [X]
    ➳skin tone; White
    ➳build; Slim

➳abilities/powers;
    PowerActivation: His Kwami named Plagg enters his ring miraculous once he calls out the words "Claws out," When Plagg enters the miraculous his powers are activated and he transforms into Cat Noir.

In addition to being a model, Adrien takes basketball, fencing, piano, and Chinese lessons. Thus, he is able to speak Chinese fluently and is able to communicate with Wang Cheng, and is able to fight on equal grounds with his akumatized fencing teacher and fend off his knights effortlessly. Other than fencing, he also does karate, as revealed in "Simon Says", which enables him to fight in hand-to-hand combat as well. He is also quite good at video games, being able to beat Max in Ultimate Mecha Strike III and achieve one of the top two scores in the entire school.

Cat Noir has enhanced skills such as speed, agility, strength, and near-invulnerability. Like a cat, he also has enhanced senses such as hearing, smell, and night vision, and has super stealth. His special power, Cataclysm, allows him to destroy anything that he touches with his ring hand, although it drains his power and reverts him back to Adrien shortly afterwards

➳weapons; Staff; He uses his staff efficiently, being able to spin it at high speeds, wield it like a sword, and take advantage of its duplication and length-changing features. He can also throw his staff with great skill and precision and have it be deflected back to him. To travel long distances, he uses his staff and its variety in length to vault over obstacles.

➳personality; Adrien is charismatic, shy, a bit reserved, and slightly innocent — partially due to his unfamiliarity to much of the world beyond his father's reach. While liking to have fun, he is more serious, obedient, and less lively due to his strict upbringing. Wanting to change, make friends, and experience new things is important to him, but it's a bit of a struggle for him and it worries him every now and then. If something makes him sad, he tries to downplay his feelings on it, like his relationship with his father, but he will act on impulse if he is emotional enough. He thinks reasonably and will express annoyance and frustration when someone is being difficult or something is going wrong. Though not very openly emotional or affectionate to most people, he is friendly and encouraging. He has an easier time letting his feelings show to those who he's close to.

As Cat Noir, Adrien has the freedom to act however he wants outside of his normal life, and lets his wilder side come out, becoming cocky and outgoing. More optimistic and open, Cat Noir says whatever comes to his mind and makes plenty of typically cat-related jokes and puns. In his attempts to get Ladybug's attention, along with other people, he brags and boasts about himself in a comedic way. Much of Cat Noir's exaggerated personality, especially his flirting with Ladybug, stems from entertainment such as anime, television, and movies due to his lack of experience with people his age beyond Chloé. His change to his superhero status doesn't diminish his kindness and concern for others, though, among a lot of his other personality traits like irritation proneness and loyalty. While more prone to goofing off, Cat Noir gets serious when needed, like when fighting an akumatized villain. It's rare for him to reveal his vulnerable, Adrien-like side, but it does come through at times, such as when he quietly commented that not all parents are loving in "The Bubbler" and tried in vain to tell Ladybug about his love for her before their transformations wore off in "Dark Cupid". Determined to help others and save the day, Cat Noir really cherishes being uninhibited by his civilian life as a superhero.

CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:03 pm

.-Tired-. wrote:
Faded. wrote:
.-Tired-. wrote:
    Yey!\( ^-^ )/

Uh.... smol heads up! If I'm not as active in the next few days it's because I'm moving or don't have internet because I'm heading from one house to another to put things away!

And I'm actually as weird as Faded soo..... yeahhh meep ><

I AM NOT WIERD. AND STOP CALLING ME FOG!

You are weird thooooo! And your the one that said I have to!! And I didn't even say fog since I first posted on here —.—

DID YOU JUST DISS ME? DON'T RACK ME UP HONEY BECAUSE I CAN BE SCARY. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ )▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

anime_lily wrote:hey, I've seen that guy before XD from some cosplay vids on youtube XD

Lmao XD good to know (ง ° ل͜ °)ง

.-Tired-. wrote:
    CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

...He's not yours Frilly. He's mine, suck it up and deal with it.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:17 pm

@Faded - calm down, bae. calm down XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:19 pm

anime_lily wrote:@Faded - calm down, bae. calm down XD

B... But Todd being mean...(ಥ﹏ಥ)
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:23 pm

Lols guys, hes obviously everyone's

~Liren~ wrote:I can make Yuuri! I'm tempted to make a certain little homicidal girl too, but no one would make a partner for her.

Well, holy flip, go for it, but only if someone would be Victor

➳name; (First and middle) Tama (a jewel) Yasuo (tranquility, peaceful one)
    ➳age; 15 or 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; Homosexual
    ➳crush; no one really
    ➳pairing; Amber (Alec)
    ➳fandom; OC

➳hair; Red (black on ears, and white tipped)
    ➳eyes; Purple
    ➳skin tone; light
    ➳build; Slender
    ➳height; About 5 foot 3 or 4
    ➳weight; About 110

➳abilities / powers; He can turn into a cat, is agile and quick
    ➳weapons; Well, he can turn his nails into claws, in human form

➳personality;
    A real sweetheart, he seems to be a bit shy about showing any skin at all. He also seems a bit skittish of humans at times, and is a follower as his brother is always the leader. He has always been protected by his brother, so he may be a bit spoiled and might act a little entitled and more nervous and like a victim when his brother is around. He seems to be able to fight if really needed, and he likes little ones and puppies and kittens.
    ➳history;
    Born to his Neko parents, Tama was born as a twin to his brother, and they also had two sisters. However, one sister died shortly after birth, her body too weak to handle trying to survive outside their mother, and the other was born blind. He and his brother were always quite close, and they were close to their fragile gray haired sister Hana as well. When they were all about eight, Hana was kidnapped, by some men that wanted their mother, as mother could turn into a cat but father could not (he was just an average run-of-the-mill Neko, only possessing the ears and tail).

They managed to get Hana back, but after that she became super fearful of the dark, being outside their yard, and even having anyone they knew come over to visit. When they were 12, Hana caught some sickness, and had to be taken to a special Neko doctor, but was unfortunately unable to be saved...After this, Tama seemed to become more withdrawn, and his brother became overprotective of him, as they were the only two left, the only one the other had.

They have been being schooled by tutors and their mother, as she also can hide the ears and tail, and have not seen their dad in 3 or 4 years now. He is only presumed missing, but no one can be sure. Tama made some friends as well, though mostly sticks near his brother.

➳other; He may or may not feed the local strays...He also has a dog, Yuki (Happiness, or snow)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me