Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Postby Λlpha » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:50 pm

I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

ᖴᗩᑕTS
Full Name » Domenico Cuore-Spezzato
Nickname » Dom
Gender » Male
Age » 16 years
Birthday » 06/06/2001
Sexuality» Straight

ᗩᑭᑭᕮᗩᖇᗩᑎᑕᕮ
Height » 6 foot
Build » Athletic and muscular
Skin Type » Light tanning
Hair Colour & Style » (See Image) Black/Very dark brown and always slightly messy
Eye Shape & Colour » Very dark brown almond shaped eyes
Scars, Tattoos and/or Birthmarks » Arrow (Left upper arm), knife (Right upper arm), scar (Right shoulder blade)
Clothing Style » Hat: N/A. Shirt: Black t-shirt. Jacket: Black leather jacket or black hoodie. Pants: Black jeans. Shoes: Black sneakers or Vans.

ᑕᗩᗰᑭ IᑎᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIOᑎ
Weapon » Bow and throwing knife. Also uses a dagger for close combat, however, he prefers to use his fists when the fight becomes close combat.
Godly Parent » Nyx, Goddess of Darkness
Clamed Status » Yes
Cabin » Nyx
Powers » The ability make someone terrified of something or someone (causing fear), also to create a setting in his mind which he can then 'send' to the selected person and said person's vision will fade and that setting will appear in front of them (the person still walks around and says whatever they are saying in that setting). The ability to remove someone's fear of something or someone (this also involves being able to 'search' people for their fears, although this does require large amounts of energy and he must be holding the person's hand. Dom is occasionally brought into the infirmary to help treat patients suffering trauma). When angry or upset, his eyes go darker and he emits shadow.
Other Talents » Guitar and singing (he hasn't done that since his second family was murdered, although he's still pretty good at it). Also a pretty good runner (from a mortal's perspective).

ᗪIGGIᑎG ᗪᕮᕮᑭᕮᖇ
Personality » Dom is what you would call an 'emo' but without looking like one. He is a very complexed character. To someone who does not know him, he is cold, angry and (other than that) completely emotionless. But, to a friend, he is sweet, friendly and a trustworthy and protective friend (good luck getting to that stage). The great amount of loss experienced in his life makes him reluctant to become attached to anyone or anything. To him, love is a waste of time and energy, seeing as he believes that he will just end up harming that special person. Dom finds his one special place in his music. He prefers rock and heavy metal music because it seems to relate to his personality and past, but he also finds country music quite calming and easy to listen to. To protect himself and others from getting hurt, he tells everyone, including himself, that he is "their worst nightmare" and that its best for everyone to just stay away.
Likes » Quiet, music (rock/heavy metal and unusually country), darkness
Dislikes » Attachments, Crowds, Groups of people
Fears » Love, Harming those he has feelings for
History » Dom has had a very troubled past. At a very young age, his father was killed by a monster and he became an orphan living on the streets. Eventually, after living on the streets for almost a year and a half, he came across a family that was willing to take him in. Dom developed a crush on the girl who's family he was staying with (girl's name was Emily). However, more monsters came and more loved ones died. Again, he became homeless, but this time, deciding that he would remain on the streets to avoid more pain. This was not what fate had planned for him, for soon he was taken in by another family. This family was not as nice as the last one. In fact, they weren't nice at all. The couple would constantly come home late at night, drunk, and if Dom had not completely cleaned the house and done all the chores, the man would physically abuse him. Within the week, he had left again. By this time, he was around 12, but he had already given up on counting the years. One day, Dom came across a really chilled looking dude in a park which he had been sleeping in. The boy introduced himself as Leon and the two quickly became friends. Eventually, Leon revealed to him that he was a satyr, a mythical creature and that Dom was a demi-god. He explained that this was why the monsters had been coming after him and that Leon could take him to a place where he would be safe. Dom agreed to go with Leon to a place called Camp Half-Blood. However, when they were nearing the camp boundary, a monster came out of nowhere and Leon sacrificed his life to save Dom's. Ever since, he has been reluctant to become attached to anyone for fear of bringing harm to them.

ᖇᕮᒪᗩTIOᑎSᕼIᑭS
Friends » N/A So far
Enemies » N/A So far
Crush/Significant Other » Lucy (he's really conflicted about his feelings towards her)
Pets » Demon (adult black wolf-dog)

Extras » Theme Song: Novocaine – Fall Out Boy
His last name means broken hearted in Italian.
Last edited by Λlpha on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 23 times in total.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:19 pm

I'll get a post up tomorrow since I have the day off. I just have no motivation to do anything lately school work is draining most my energy.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─────────────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm crying. Dom is too cute! SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!
Last edited by Λlpha on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby :Jackle: » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:19 pm

General Information
Full name: Angelos Lyon.
Nicknames: Angel, and or Ang.
Birthday: Febuary 14.
Sexuality: Bi-sexual.

Appearance
Height: 5" 2'
Build: Lean.
Skin Type: Pale.
Hair Colour and Style: Messy dirty blonde.
Eye Shape and Colour: Aumond and blue.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: Has a scar running down his spine since he was a baby.
Clothing Style: Lazy sweatware.

Camp Information
Weapon: His fist.
Godly Parent: Apollo.
Claimed?: No.
Cabin: Seven.
Powers: His singing voice can slightly daze people. Its so sickly sweet and beatutiful. He doesnt like it, and refuses to sing in anyway.

Digging Deeper
Personality: Despite being so small and feminie, he has a big temper. When commited to a person or activity he likes to go all out, but ends up getting too angry when he works too hard for nothing.
Likes: Boxing, secretly romance novels, and people who dont look down on his height.
Dislikes: His height, power, and rude people.
Fears: He has a fear of his singing.
History: Dont. Even. Ask.

Personal Relationships
Friends: No one yet?
Enemies: Uh none?
Crush/Significant Other: None at the moment.
Pets: Hes not really open to ever having any.
Last edited by :Jackle: on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
:Jackle:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Hey guys so sorry for the sudden dissapearance. I will be posting now.

@GotSalt? - If Rolland is free would it be possible for him and Valkeryie to bump into one another? Seeing as how they're step-siblings XD
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:52 am

My characters Nico, Lizzie, Lucy, Drew, James and Molly are open for interaction.
James and Molly are open for crushes!
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:29 am

I have Matei son of Hades open
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:31 am

Want to have him interact with Nico because he's a son of Thanatos?
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:42 am

Sure he's currently trying to look for some sort of gravesite lol
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:43 am

Ok, where is that exactly?
INDIG0