[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby MidnightBlossom » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:47 am

Thanks, will have my first post up tomorrow c:
MidnightBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:28 pm

ooooooh boiiii belladonna's a feisty one! but don't get me wrong, i love that! lol aster is just gonna be like "eh, you're kinda cute when you're mad." i'll get a post up later! c:
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cayden

Postby vibrancy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:44 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexuality: Straight
Feline or canine?: Canine
Breed: Medium Content Wolfdog

Personality: Cayden is and introverted brute, and often extremely quiet. He would never be considered a show off, and dislikes being the center of attention. He values others opinions very highly, and always want to hear what somebody else thinks. He depends on it for making decisions. He is a team player most of the time, but still keeps to himself, doesn't speak up much. He is very smart and brave, but shows in in a different way then most. He is very passionate and tends to be quite overprotective of those close to him. He's never one to start a fight, and will always be ready to hear someone out. Even if they are angry with him. Cayden admires confident and feisty canines, you might say they amuse him in a strange sort of way. He is also drawn to those who are very outgoing as well....maybe because he is the opposite. He's an excellent listener. Despite his wolf blood, Cayden hardly ever acts violently.
Family: Unknown
Mate: None
Crush: Belladonna (later on)
Offspring: None
Friends: Open
Enemies: Open, although there'd be few.

History: Cayden was once owned by humans, however he wasn't with them for long. The brute left after a bad experience with another canine member of the household. He never speaks about it. So, he fled, and began a life in the forest, alone. He was happy for once, Though it didn't last long either. The world soon began to fall apart in front of his eyes, and before he knew it no humans remained. This was a shock to him, and he had spent many nights pondering it. He is very confident that the animals can and will survive this crisis, and will not hesitate to remind anyone who is despairing. Like stated above, he believes teamwork is key, and will often try to bring others together, so they can work as a team. He's also quite talented at hiding his feelings. (May add more)

Other: Will make this form look better later. Currently on mobile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: Whoo. Whoo, whoo. The soft sound and gentle of cooing owls filled the brute's ears. It relaxed him, surprisingly. As he padded along, many different scents and smells reaching his nose. A sigh followed. He was walking through a ruined alley, not searching for anything in particular. The avians which were active at night could no longer be heard. Instead, his lobes flicked forward to catch a new sound. The sound of liquid plinking against something. A small drip, drip, drip. His throat was parched, and even at the smallest sign of a drink he perked up. Water! He thought, increasing his pace. Now trotting quickly towards the sound, his movements rather gentle. However even a steady trot proved to be too fast. He suddenly felt a small pain in his left front paw, and came to a stop. Dropping his gaze, Cayden came to realize that he had cut himself, on a sharp piece of rubble that had lied in his path. A small frown appeared on his visage, as a tiny trickle of blood dripped down. This was followed by a brief sigh, but that was all. He continued limping over to the water, which was much at all. Only a few drops coming down from an old can positioned perfectly on a pile of rubble. Still, it was something. He lifted his injured paw and let the water clean his wound. The canine then proceeded to lick the cut, attempting to nurse it himself.

(I am capable of more, depending on what I have to work with. Up to 400 words)
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cayden

Postby awakening souls. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:04 am

Ɣibrant ✧ Ƒeathers wrote:

Sexuality: Straight
Feline or canine?: Canine
Breed: Medium Content Wolfdog

Personality: Cayden is and introverted brute, and often extremely quiet. He would never be considered a show off, and dislikes being the center of attention. He values others opinions very highly, and always want to hear what somebody else thinks. He depends on it for making decisions. He is a team player most of the time, but still keeps to himself, doesn't speak up much. He is very smart and brave, but shows in in a different way then most. He is very passionate and tends to be quite overprotective of those close to him. He's never one to start a fight, and will always be ready to hear someone out. Even if they are angry with him. Cayden admires confident and feisty canines, you might say they amuse him in a strange sort of way. He is also drawn to those who are very outgoing as well....maybe because he is the opposite. He's an excellent listener. Despite his wolf blood, Cayden hardly ever acts violently.
Family: Unknown
Mate: None
Crush: Belladonna (later on)
Offspring: None
Friends: Open
Enemies: Open, although there'd be few.

History: Cayden was once owned by humans, however he wasn't with them for long. The brute left after a bad experience with another canine member of the household. He never speaks about it. So, he fled, and began a life in the forest, alone. He was happy for once, Though it didn't last long either. The world soon began to fall apart in front of his eyes, and before he knew it no humans remained. This was a shock to him, and he had spent many nights pondering it. He is very confident that the animals can and will survive this crisis, and will not hesitate to remind anyone who is despairing. Like stated above, he believes teamwork is key, and will often try to bring others together, so they can work as a team. He's also quite talented at hiding his feelings. (May add more)

Other: Will make this form look better later. Currently on mobile.

Roleplay Example: Whoo. Whoo, whoo. The soft sound and gentle of cooing owls filled the brute's ears. It relaxed him, surprisingly. As he padded along, many different scents and smells reaching his nose. A sigh followed. He was walking through a ruined alley, not searching for anything in particular. The avians which were active at night could no longer be heard. Instead, his lobes flicked forward to catch a new sound. The sound of liquid plinking against something. A small drip, drip, drip. His throat was parched, and even at the smallest sign of a drink he perked up. Water! He thought, increasing his pace. Now trotting quickly towards the sound, his movements rather gentle. However even a steady trot proved to be too fast. He suddenly felt a small pain in his left front paw, and came to a stop. Dropping his gaze, Cayden came to realize that he had cut himself, on a sharp piece of rubble that had lied in his path. A small frown appeared on his visage, as a tiny trickle of blood dripped down. This was followed by a brief sigh, but that was all. He continued limping over to the water, which was much at all. Only a few drops coming down from an old can positioned perfectly on a pile of rubble. Still, it was something. He lifted his injured paw and let the water clean his wound. The canine then proceeded to lick the cut, attempting to nurse it himself.

(I am capable of more, depending on what I have to work with. Up to 400 words)

accepted!
on a side note, my character, aster, is like head over heels for belladonna. he's generally a flirtatious dog and is a huge player, sweet-talking most females he meets. but after a while, he actually feels something more for belladonna and develops REAL feelings for her. if cayden is going to have a crush on her later on, do you think they could maybe fight over her? your character seems to be a very peaceful mutt, so i think some calm rivalry might work? y'know, they hate each other and do everything it takes to make belladonna hate the other, but sort of in secret. what do you think?
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:25 am

@Awakening Souls Thank you, also, I think that could definitely be arranged! Cayden is mostly quiet and thoughtful, but can get defensive. Sounds like it would be a very fun situation to roleplay. And I never oppose to drama, especially if it's a love triangle. ت It's interesting and funny to me at the same time because they couldn't be more different.
░░░░
vi/vibe.
she/her
~
recently
back from
long hiatus
~
read my bio

░░░░

vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:18 am

✦Awakening Souls✦ wrote:ooooooh boiiii belladonna's a feisty one! but don't get me wrong, i love that! lol aster is just gonna be like "eh, you're kinda cute when you're mad." i'll get a post up later! c:

Not going to lie, that sounds hilarious. Hopefully I can get Belladonna up soon. *Signals a rage-quit* :

Ɣibrant ✧ Ƒeathers wrote:
    @Awakening Souls Thank you, also, I think that could definitely be arranged! Cayden is mostly quiet and thoughtful, but can get defensive. Sounds like it would be a very fun situation to roleplay. And I never oppose to drama, especially if it's a love triangle. ت It's interesting and funny to me at the same time because they couldn't be more different.

Well this will be interesting. Wisteria will have a crush on Aster, who will have a crush on Belle, who will also be crushed on by Cayden. Woah, drama already. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Now I just got to add zander, aleera, and cayden up to the front and I'll be able to have Belle respond, as well as start some interactions with other characters.
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:14 pm

C A N D A O N

Sexuality: Pansexual
Feline or canine?: Feline
Physical Description: Candaon has dull green eyes, which occasionally darken. He's well-muscled, but you can't really hear his pawsteps unless you're listening for them. He has a regal stance, with the chest puffed out and the chin lifted, as if he's looking down on his subjects. His left ear has a nick in it, and scars litter his body. The most notable ones are a large scar on his right hind leg, and a scar right above his right eye. He walks with a very slight limp, but masks it well. Candaon doesn't really care about his appearance, but grooms himself when he has nothing better to do (which is most of the time).

Personality: Candaon is a stoic individual. He could be described as a selective mute. He rarely speaks, but when he does, it's around the people he trusts and considers his friends. He prefers to keep his opinions and emotions to himself, but is fiercely loyal to those he trusts. He slightly prefers solitude to the company of a group, but tolerates it anyways. He's really awkward around kits and puppies, and would much rather watch from a distance than be up close and personal with them. He deals with grief and fear by sealing it away, and waiting until he's alone to let it all out. He's embarrased about his stutter, and tries to the best of his ability to not stutter. His way of speaking is in curt motions, usually a nod or a shake of the head.
Family: His mother, Artemis, and his father, Apollo are both deceased. His siblings, Orion and Daphnis are both deceased as well. His oldest sibling, Clio, is in an unknown location.
Mate: Not yet.
Crush: Fallen Soul
Offspring: None at all.
Friends: Open.

History: Candaon was born on the same day as his twin brothers, Orion and Daphnis. They had a great life with their parents, Apollo and Artemis, who were very laid back. Clio, their oldest sister, often took them on long expeditions in the forest near where their owners lived. Their owners were very wealthy, and had a large property for the family to roam around in. Life was great, until the apocalypse came about. Their house was torn apart by earthquakes and tornadoes, and poor Candaon watched Daphnis disappear under an extremely heavy cabinet. Daphnis did not suffer for long. Orion's leg was mangled, and Candaon himself was hit with some falling books from the wealthy couple's extensive library on the right hind leg. They both managed to get out alive, but Orion was extremely weak due to how much blood he had lost. Clio miraculously escaped unharmed, and she took care of both of them while they healed. Candaon healed in a matter of days, but Orion only grew weaker. As the prey in the surrounding area grew scarcer and scarcer, they were forced to leave an ailing Orion behind. Candaon soon grew mute, and refused to speak about the horror of seeing your twin brothers die, within a matter of weeks. Clio and Candaon were separated due to a rabid dog attack, as she was chased off by the dogs into the forest, while he fled to the city.

Scent: A sharp scent of pine sap with a faint undertone of smoke.
Voice: Rough, like stone against stone. He has a stutter, which he's secretly embarrased about.
Other: Loves water. It reminds him of simpler times.

Roleplay Example: Candaon winced as he pulled out the thorn that had been irritating his paw for the past few days. He didn't really remember when it happened, and he wouldn't want to anyways. When the thorn was successfully pulled out, he licked the wound a few times, wincing at the sharp jolts of pain that crackled in his paw. Candaon looked at the sun, and saw that it was almost midday. Time to hunt. He got up, pushing through the minor pain of standing on his injured paw, and set off to find some prey.
~~~
The thrush was hopping around, desperately pecking the ground for food. Its black eyes darted up, then down again in its constant search for prey. It was so focused on its search for prey that it didn't realize it was becoming prey. Candaon slowly stalked up to the thrush, his breath caught in his chest. After a moment of silent panic as the thrush whipped its head around, surveying the area, but not seeing the predator behind him, he leaped. The thrush twitttered in fear and surprise, but didn't have time to fly away as Candaon pounced on it. He bit down swiftly, and the life escaped from the thrush's eyes. He looked up, eyes glittering from the thrill of the kill, and stalked back to his den to eat his prize.
Last edited by doryphoros on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Swiftlet wrote:
C A N D A O N

Physical Description: Candaon has dull green eyes, which occasionally darken. He's well-muscled, but you can't really hear his pawsteps unless you're listening for them. He has a regal stance, with the chest puffed out and the chin lifted, as if he's looking down on his subjects. His left ear has a nick in it, and scars litter his body. The most notable ones are a large scar on his right hind leg, and a scar right above his right eye. He walks with a very slight limp, but masks it well. Candaon doesn't really care about his appearance, but grooms himself when he has nothing better to do (which is most of the time).

Personality: Candaon is a stoic individual. He could be described as a selective mute. He rarely speaks, but when he does, it's around the people he trusts and considers his friends. He prefers to keep his opinions and emotions to himself, but is fiercely loyal to those he trusts. He slightly prefers solitude to the company of a group, but tolerates it anyways. He's really awkward around kits and puppies, and would much rather watch from a distance than be up close and personal with them. He deals with grief and fear by sealing it away, and waiting until he's alone to let it all out. He's embarrased about his stutter, and tries to the best of his ability to not stutter. His way of speaking is in curt motions, usually a nod or a shake of the head.
Family: His mother, Artemis, and his father, Apollo are both deceased. His siblings, Orion and Daphnis are both deceased as well. His oldest sibling, Clio, is in an unknown location.
Crush: Open.

History: Candaon was born on the same day as his twin brothers, Orion and Daphnis. They had a great life with their parents, Apollo and Artemis, who were very laid back. Clio, their oldest sister, often took them on long expeditions in the forest near where their owners lived. Their owners were very wealthy, and had a large property for the family to roam around in. Life was great, until the apocalypse came about. Their house was torn apart by earthquakes and tornadoes, and poor Candaon watched Daphnis disappear under an extremely heavy cabinet. Daphnis did not suffer for long. Orion's leg was mangled, and Candaon himself was hit with some falling books from the wealthy couple's extensive library on the right hind leg. They both managed to get out alive, but Orion was extremely weak due to how much blood he had lost. Clio miraculously escaped unharmed, and she took care of both of them while they healed. Candaon healed in a matter of days, but Orion only grew weaker. As the prey in the surrounding area grew scarcer and scarcer, they were forced to leave an ailing Orion behind. Candaon soon grew mute, and refused to speak about the horror of seeing your twin brothers die, within a matter of weeks. Clio and Candaon were separated due to a rabid dog attack, as she was chased off by the dogs into the forest, while he fled to the city.

Voice: Rough, like stone against stone. He has a stutter, which he's secretly embarrased about.

Roleplay Example: Candaon winced as he pulled out the thorn that had been irritating his paw for the past few days. He didn't really remember when it happened, and he wouldn't want to anyways. When the thorn was successfully pulled out, he licked the wound a few times, wincing at the sharp jolts of pain that crackled in his paw. Candaon looked at the sun, and saw that it was almost midday. Time to hunt. He got up, pushing through the minor pain of standing on his injured paw, and set off to find some prey.
~~~
The thrush was hopping around, desperately pecking the ground for food. Its black eyes darted up, then down again in its constant search for prey. It was so focused on its search for prey that it didn't realize it was becoming prey. Candaon slowly stalked up to the thrush, his breath caught in his chest. After a moment of silent panic as the thrush whipped its head around, surveying the area, but not seeing the predator behind him, he leaped. The thrush twitttered in fear and surprise, but didn't have time to fly away as Candaon pounced on it. He bit down swiftly, and the life escaped from the thrush's eyes. He looked up, eyes glittering from the thrill of the kill, and stalked back to his den to eat his prize.

accepted! perhaps him and fallen soul could have a relationship?
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:41 am

✦Awakening Souls✦ wrote:
Swiftlet wrote:
C A N D A O N

Crush: Open.

~~~

accepted! perhaps him and fallen soul could have a relationship?

Sure! I think that'd be a good idea. I'll either have my first post up later tonight or tomorrow.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me