/ / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: / / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:27 am

▆▆
▆▆xxxxx
▆▆
the basics wrote:\\;' name \\ talisa, it means beautiful wat-
er. given by her mother.
\\;' age \\ she is roughly three and a half
years old. born during the summer, her s-
ign is a cancer. her date is july thirtheen.
\\;' gender \\ talisa is clearly a female or
fae. using female pronouns / she, her.
\\;' rank \\ talisa is currently a subordin-
ate. she is new to the pack life, previous-
y a loner for many months. [thunder]
\\;' looks \\ talisa has pure snow white fu-
r. she has bright amber eyes. she has a b-
lack tuft of fur on her right ear. she also
has a burn mark on her right leg.
relationships wrote:\\;' crush \\ talisa currently does not hav-
e a crush.
\\;' mate \\ she does not currently have a
mate.
\\;' parents \\ archie ; aspen
\\;' siblings \\ chase ; blu ; cristel
other details wrote:\\;' likes \\ she likes the smell of fresh ra-
in, and a cool summer breeze. she enjoy-
s being alone or in small groups.
\\;' dislikes \\ she dislikes rudeness and y-
elling. shes afraid of thunder and meeti-
ng new people.

digging down deeper wrote:\\;' personality \\ talisa is a very shy wolf when you first meet her. as your first impression youll see her as someone who cannot defend herself, small, and weak due to her smaller-than-average frame. she will avoid direct eye-contact and stutter through most conversations. she doesn't trust people, due to what happened in her past, and doesn't like opening up. if she does, however, open up to you, youll find she can become really sweet, and cares a lot about basically everything. youll learn her fears and she will trust you. once she opens up its easy to learn that she can be quite sarcastic sometimes, and is brutally honest which could get her into trouble. she will never raise her voice and usually does as others please in order to make them accept her. she dislikes yelling and attitudes and tries not to have them happen too much. she is always worried about what everyone else thinks of her being the small size she is. she tries to make sure no one will fight her as she could not overpower a built male brute, but she does know enough to defend herself if need be. she is certainly a lover- not a fighter.
\\;' skillset \\ talisa is not a fighter in any sense. she has been trained and is able to defend herself in certain circumstances but otherwise she is unable to fight. she is a fairly good hunter, not the best anyones every seen but she can catch a decent amount of land prey. she is a great fisher and can swim very strong. if someone is having issues in water she would be the first to jump in as she has a strong kick in water, and learned a lot about the waters when she was young. also, oddly enough, she is pretty good at climbing trees. if you cant find her on land just look up and youll find her. she finds the trees more peaceful as no one goes up there. along with that, when she was a loner she hid in the trees because no one ever bothers to look there.
\\;' history \\ talisa was born to archie and aspen three and a half years ago. she was born alongside her brother chase, and sisters blu and cristel. as a pup talisa was always the smallest of the litter. as the other pups grew, and started playing and training she was not big enough to train with them so she had to do things by herself. its where she developed her desire to be alone, its all shes ever known. when she became roughly six months old her parents finally allowed her to train with her siblings- but by then it was too late. her parents had been training the family to swim since they were just weaned, so that in emergencies they could swim off the island. months later, her parents became very bloodthirsty, and slaughtered the alpha of their pack causing major uproar. throughout this her parents had slowly been killing off the pack one by one, until it became time to get rid of their own kids. the area around the camp was seemingly a bloodbath. no where was safe anymore. talisa knew this from her sister blu. blu was the only sibling that ever worried about what was happening with talisa, and for this she was murdered first. then chase. then cristel. archie could not find talisa, as she had stowed herself away covering her white fur in the dust and dried blood from her pack. archie had killed his mate before talisa. talisa never knew what happened that day, just one month before she turned one year old, that made her parents mentality completely switched from kind, loving parents to bloodthirsty killers. talisa managed to escape that day her father killed her mother. the air had been so dry it caused a forest fire, burning the remains of her pack and her father alive. A small dead tree fell onto her during her escape, which is how she got the burn on her leg. After getting to the shore she swam across the lake and made her escape fully. at this point she was a loner. after months of wandering she came across the pack she currently resides in. she has been here for about 6 months.

▆▆
▆▆xxxxxxx
▆▆
relationships wrote:\\;' crush \\ thanatos does not currently
have a crush.
\\;' mate \\ he does not currently have a
mate.
\\;' parents \\ zicheros ; melodie
\\;' siblings \\ finel ; gray
other details wrote:\\;' likes \\ he enjoys solitude, and fighti-
ng. he likes yelling, and rude people. he
likes ruining peoples lives.
\\;' dislikes \\ he dislikes the meek, quie-
t, and shy wolves. he hates feeling love
and he is afraid of love.
the basics wrote:\\;' name \\ thanatos, it means death. gi-
ven by father.
\\;' age \\ he is roughly four and a half y-
ears old. born during the winter, his sign
is a capricorn. his date is unknown.
\\;' gender \\ thanatos is clearly a male
or brute, using male pronouns. he/him.
\\;' rank \\ thanatos is currently a subord-
inate. this is his fourth pack- but no one
knows that part about him. [Lightening]
\\;' looks \\ thanatos has a beige and gr-
ay pelt. he has a very muscular build an-
d is extremely large compared to other
wolves. he has a scar along his left eye.

digging down deeper wrote:\\;' personality \\ thanatos is an extremely aggressive brute. anyone whose met him would know this. he hates when people don't agree with him, or what hes saying. he enjoys watching the downfall of others, and gets joy from fighting. he is extremely blunt and rude. thanatos is a cold blooded killer. he will kill anyone he is asked to, within good reason. he is hateful, and spiteful. he hates loners and rouges. he believes their not worthy of being in his presence.
\\;' skillset \\ xxx
\\;' history \\ xxx
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:36 am

Both of your wolves are accepted! I'll add them to the front page soon! <3

EDIT: Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted! I've been very busy and I haven't been feeling too well lately ): !! I'll do my best to get a post up tomorrow or over the weekend coming up!
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KewieLover123 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:59 am

[list][list]
[size=85]
Name:Red
Rank Wanted:beta
Sexuality:likes boys
Personality: Grumpy, stubborn, cranky, sarcastic, ill-tempered, paranoid, intelligent, resourceful, slightly harsh
Crush: thantos
Mate: none
Pups: none
Name: red

Personality: Grumpy, stubborn, cranky, sarcastic, ill-tempered, paranoid, intelligent, resourceful, slightly harsh
Later: Loving, brave, friendly, selfless, caring, kind, positive, honest, polite, romantic, intelligent, resourceful, heroic

Crush: none

Mate: none

Offspring:none

History (Required): lives in fear, lives a disgruntled existence, constantly trying to prepare for the worst.constantly flummoxed by the over-the-top positivity of the other

[img]http://www.dreamworks.com/trolls/assets/content/characters/hero_trolls_creek.jpg[/img]
KewieLover123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:38 am

Hey there! Would you mind adding a pack, age, and rank to your form? There's no hunter rank in this role-play, but you can check out the ranks on the front page of the role-play! c: They're all listed there, so you can pick an open rank you'd like your wolf to be c: ! Also, I can't see the image you added to your form ;n; ! If you can add a description of your character to your form or choose a different image that would be great! C:
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:43 pm

I did not realize I was accepted!! I'll get a post up tomorrow c:
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:31 am

Ah that's ok! Whenever you can get one up c: !
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me